A Letter from Your Wife Pg. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed like he wasn't satisfied yet, so he whispered his question again. I reluctantly answered, "Only you sir, you can seed in me."

That's when he completely claimed me. He thrust forcefully until our pubic hair collided. With the length and girth of his manhood, I couldn't fathom how it fit inside me. Due to its sensation, my nails dug into my soft thighs as I held them apart.

His elbows rested on either side of my head before he started pumping. I gasped and took a deep breath as I felt him entering and exiting me.

Within five minutes of being pounded in that position, I already felt the electricity in my core, signaling my impending orgasm.

Sir Arman laughed when he noticed my hips trembling. He whispered that it felt like my vagina was clenching, and that it felt good. I couldn't help but feel a thrill at his words. He lifted himself up from being on top of me but his member remained inside me. "Do you want more?" he asked in a low voice. I nodded.

Your cousin has a different technique, slow but deep with each thrust. I had no intention of holding back my moans at that moment because my body couldn't contain the pleasure anymore. He scolded me several times for my loud cries inside their room.

His movements were rough as he pleased me. I was still lying on my back when I raised my arms to ask for a tight embrace. But instead, I received a chokehold from him while he continued to fuck me. "You slut, I still have a lot to show you," he said firmly.

Even though he cursed at me multiple times while we were in bed, I knew he only said those things out of his affection with my body. I also know that I've been angry with you several times just because you raised your voice at me. I hope you understand, my love, that our situation with your cousin is different.

When he noticed that my face was turning red from the tightness of his grip, he momentarily stopped to change positions. He turned my body sideways, and that's when he started thrusting into me again. I winced at that angle, feeling like the tip of his penis was scraping against my side.

After a few minutes, he forcefully turned me to face the other side. He placed his hands on my waist, and that's when his thrusts became faster. All I could respond with were sharp moans of pleasure and pain.

When he became weary, he quickly pulled out, causing my moans to stop. My eyes spoke as I looked at him, but he aggressively grabbed my hair to pull me up.

I sat on the bed because of the tightness of her grip on my hair, and he lay down beside me. He just tapped my thigh and I understood what he wanted.

I quickly straddled her while aiming his shaft at the entrance of my vag. Slowly, I lowered my body and looked up when I felt the head of his penis brushing against my cervix.

I was currently grinding on top of Sir Arman when he started reaching for my breasts. We smiled at each other and I guided his hand, thinking he would just give them a gentle squeeze. My eyes widened when he suddenly pinched and twisted both of my nipples at the same time.

I stopped moving my hips out of surprise. "Ouch! That hurts!" I exclaimed. He quickly slapped my cheek, causing me to hold my face. Don't worry, my love, his slap wasn't too painful.

He instructed me that he didn't like it when women complain while he's fucking them. "Do you fucking understand?!" he angrily asked while twisting and pinching my nipples. Due to the pain, I quickly responded, "Yes, Sir." Before continuing to ride him.

Missionary, facing left, facing right, and on top. Your skilled cousin made sure that his penis grazed every wall of my vag until it reached its depths. I reciprocated with loud moans of pleasure for his excellent thrusting.

It's as if my shame disappeared. Even though I knew his children were just outside the room, the pleasure I was experiencing was more important to me.

When I got tired, Sir Arman got up and positioned himself behind me. He ordered me to hold onto the bedpost, which I quickly did. And there, he forcefully fucked me from behind. I let out moans of pain as he suddenly spanked me in sync with his thrusts.

In the midst of his alternating slap on both my butt cheeks, I thought of you. I wished, in those moments, that you were just as skilled in bed. I hoped that one day, you would learn how to truly satisfy a woman.

After a few moments, I informed him that I was close to climaxing again, I had lost count of how many times it had happened. He replied that he was also close, so I met his thrusts eagerly with my butt.

Suddenly, he took both of my hands and placed them behind my back, as if I were being restrained. He wasn't satisfied yet and he even included my long hair, tightly gripping it with just one hand. My two arms were intertwined with my hair in his left palm.

My body arched from the position he put me in, and my neck tensed from his tight grip. As I looked up, I saw the picture of him and his wife once again.

I can't explain the intense force of lust I felt while staring at the photo of his wife. It was as if she was smiling at me while her husband defiled me.

It was painful on my scalp, painful on my shoulders because my arms were twisted, but I focused on the delish gift of his quick thrusts.

I forced myself to turn around to ask him to finish inside me. He replied, "I'll definitely come inside you, you idiot!" I couldn't say anything to his roughness, he knew exactly how to tickle my senses.

His free hand crawled from my side down to my abdomen, his fingers briefly playing with my pubic hair before heading straight to my throbbing clit. That's when I completely lost my mind.

Imagine that, my love, his fat dick going in and out of my wetness, while he also massaged my clit. I was almost hoarse from moaning as I looked up with my eyes turned white.

After a few seconds, I heard his moans responding to my cries. I knew what that meant. Another long moan from him and then I felt the hot release of his cum inside me, accompanied by the pulsating of his cock.

That's when my vision returned as his thrusts slowed down. After that, he let go of my hands and hair. I allowed my whole body to collapse onto the mattress. I smiled and gasped for breath because even though my body was tired, my pussy was fully satisfied.

As I caught my breath, I noticed that Sir Arman was already sitting next to me, leaning against the headboard. I think he was also exhausted from our hour-long lovemaking session.

I quickly moved closer to him to sit by his side, leaning my head on his right shoulder. It was another sin we committed against you. I'm sorry, my love, your wife easily succumbs to temptation.

We remained silent in that position, so I made a joke, "Gosh, Sir, you really made my hips sore." He just responded with a slight smile, pointing to the pack of cigarettes on the windowsill. I quickly stood up naked from the bed to hand it to him.

When I sat back down beside him, he suddenly spoke. "You haven't cleaned my cock yet," he said seriously, then lit his cigarette. I was surprised by his words, but I also found it somewhat funny. "I don't want to, it's a mixture of both of us," I jokingly replied. I saw his demeanor change, as if he was angry that I made his request into a joke.

I remembered how you've fantasized about that for a long time, how many times you've tried to convince me to do it after we've finished making love, but I always refuse. I'm sorry, my love, I really find it repulsive, just the thought of it makes me nauseous.

Sir Arman flicked the cigarette out of the window after finishing it. He seemed irritated in his movements. He lay down completely on the bed, turning his back to me.

I felt guilty, as if I were the one in the wrong. So I reluctantly pulled his arm to make him lie on his back again. Irritably, he asked me, "What?!"

I didn't answer, instead I reached for his sticky meat. He stared at me angrily, and reluctantly, I lowered my body to suck and clean it. It didn't taste as bad as I thought, just a bit fishy. "Swallow that... lick my pubes too!" he instructed.

After a few moments, I felt his cock slowly hardening again inside my mouth. I was satisfied, it felt good to have that sensation in my mouth. He laughed at my actions and said, "So you can do it after all!" I gave him a stern look but quickly resumed sucking.

Your cousin fondle my hair, as if I were a pet dog. I could hear the sound of him lighting his lighter again while I was bowing down. Maybe he wanted to smoke while I was pleasuring him, so I let him.

Afterwards, we lay down. We were both still naked as I lay on top of him, whispering to each other about random things. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face as I gazed at his face.

It feels so good to do something forbidden like this. It's like I remember the thrill of being in high school. Sneaking around to meet my first love, even though it went against my mother's wishes. It's just like that, I feel like I'm becoming a teenager again.

Our conversation with Sir Arman continued, until we reached the topic of my ex-boyfriend, Joseph's biological father. I remembered how rough he was in bed. It was painful but also pleasurable. However, he often laid his hands on me, which eventually led to our breakup.

That's why I chose you, because I knew you were the opposite of him. I was afraid of being mistreated again. So when I found out that you were a gentleman, I said yes to you. Even though you were a bit shy, I was sure that you wouldn't hurt me. Thank you, my love.

What I didn't expect was that even after three years, there is still a part of me that seeks people like them. People who are rough around the edges.

During our long conversation, Sir Arman advised me to shave my pubic hair regularly and always use feminine lotion on my vag. He said it was important to him, so I just nodded. I also asked him if I should leave you, and he said not yet.

While I was happily sharing with him how we were teaching Joseph how to read, he suddenly interrupted me. "Has anyone been here?" he asked, as he pointed his middle finger towards my anus.

I immediately became nervous at your cousin's question, because it seemed like I knew what he was thinking. I hesitated to answer, "No one has." He grinned at my response. Then he forcefully pushed me onto the bed, facedown. Before I could react, I felt the weight of his body pressing against me.

He quickly tickled me as he started kissing my back. "You're really smooth!" he exclaimed eagerly as he buried his mouth in my back.

I knew he intended to have anal sex with me, but I was really scared, my love. So I made an excuse that maybe you would wake up. He quickly replied, "It's only five in the morning, that stupid boy is surely still asleep."

I wish I could write here that I felt guilty during those moments, but I don't want to lie to you, my love. I also don't know why my heart doesn't feel anything whenever I'm with your cousin. In fact, I feel like what we're doing is just right.

I wobbly walked out of their room, because my anus was stinging. I went back to where I left the food, in their kitchen. I was preparing the plates when your niece, their eldest child, approached me. She helped me with the serving and even thanked me before I said goodbye.

It was starting to get bright as I walked out of Sir Arman's house. My heart couldn't contain the nervousness as I walked down the street. I felt like a child who stayed out late. What if someone saw us? What if you were waiting for me? What excuse could I come up with for you? Those were the questions in my mind.

I cautiously entered our house and quietly went straight to our room. I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw that you were still sound asleep. Maybe because you were drunk last night. I carefully climbed onto the bed to lie next to you.

After a while, you turned over and touched my breasts. That's what you normally do when you're asleep. Because of that, I confirmed that you had no idea what your cousin did to me.

I can't explain the feeling I had in those moments. The nerves that suddenly disappeared from my chest, it turns out that the joy it brought was different. I'll admit it to you, my love, this kind of happiness is amazing.

The smile still lingers on my lips as I reminisce about what happened between me and Sir Arman. What I liked the most was the pain he inflicted on me. For some unknown reason, that's what makes my heart flutter.

As I stared at the ceiling, I realized that infidelity is truly addictive for me. Not because of the physical intimacy, but because of the forbidden act I'm engaging in.

The fear of getting caught is what gives me the sensation that I slowly start to enjoy. The riskier it is, the more it invigorates my blood.

It's like a gamble where my whole being is at stake. But every time you don't catch me, it feels like I'm winning.

That's why I want to do it again, I want to play more, I want to win more, I want to risk everything for Sir Arman. It's extremely intoxicating for me.

And that's what happened. Days passed, and it became even more...

_____________________________________

12