A Letter to an Ex-Lover

Story Info
Woman's letter to her lover about firemen and circus arts.
1.8k words
4.5
5.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A woman Lucille and her ex lover Martin are still friends and one night they jokingly text each other about how she recently got stuck on top of an aerial hoop at her circus arts class. This could have gotten sexy between them but they stop as they've broken up and want to remain friends. Friends with benefits having proved itself an impossibility.

The woman can't stop thinking about this fantasy and sits down one day to write to her ex-lover. She uses pen and paper because in their fantasies sometimes a hint of the otherworldly and even god-like would come into play. She imagines herself as Cleopatra on the hoop like the woman in the wheel and he her Anthony. Pen in hand and imagination let loose. This is the letter she would send should she let wild abandon take over and her truth to be expressed.

A letter to an ex-lover

I keep thinking of the firemen

And what it would have been like if I'd lied and said to you

Yes

I did intend to put that picture in your mind

Because I am feeling, the feeling is that

I ache

Not 'loins' ache that petty, pithy feeling

But a whole body thrum that needs sensation everywhere

So yes,

I wish that while I lay helpless and hanging from those ropes and bars

that they'd called the fire brigade

To cut me down

And arrived to find me there helpless

Legs gripping tightly, taut and thrumming with effort

my top slipped down to reveal the bottom of my breasts, hanging full and heavy as my arched back and arms lay hanging

Trying to rest parts of me for what is to come

Because there is more to come.

The firemen enter, tall, strong and toned

They smile and laugh as they look up

One of their eyes is kind and I look and smile and laugh too

Because how ridiculous!

We are laughing and everyone is relaxing as they assess the situation - how to cut me down without landing on my head...

The shock comes quite suddenly

You see, the fire brigade, the time, class time - so late in the evening - everyone is drifting home...

So quite unexpectedly as we all laugh, I suddenly notice it is me, just me, alone with this group of men around me, so close. And a little quiver of the danger of it, the potential of it, all these men around me as they slowly, carefully, gently even, manoeuvre my body around with careful, skilled hands, assessing me from every angle. My strong thighs, my toned stomach, my big juicy bum that got me in this situation in the first place. And my large breasts hanging heavy against the thin cotton of my shirt. Nipples taut against the cotton as my body strains under the effort to keep me in place.

Their skin is so close I can see the goosebumps form as their breathing quickens ever so slightly to feel my breasts gently knocking against their arms, their faces as they lean in close to get me down. I laugh to see that it's in time with my breath, my breath is quickening with theirs, which suddenly catches in my chest as I can see the future so clearly.

I ache all of a sudden, intense, whole body arching as my wet pussy thrums, squirts and I almost, very almost pass out from the wave of anticipation that grips me, but not quite. I'm more in control than that, more than you ever imagined my love, letting go, letting you do whatever you wanted and me moving with it, holding back, shoring up and edging for that moment.

I can see the future: somehow, who knows how, you are there with me and these strong firemen; your strong arms are around me - hoisting me down, but not down; I lean into you, I feel that breath and desperately want to kiss you.

You chuckle and say 'Not yet my love, not yet.' I chuckle too, as another wave of desire hits me like a truck and a gasp escapes from my lips. I anticipate what's next with an impatience that I can see you absolutely love to deny. And slowly, eyes locked on mine with a hint of a smile, you carefully, skilfully take each hand and strap it to the hoop.

I am completely at your mercy, my body taut and open.

Splayed. Because you know I like that. And these men are admiring your control, your understanding of how and what I want and they fall in line. Their careful, skilled hands, taking my limbs and tying me to the hoop. Moving me in a circle until my inviting pussy could be seen pulsing against my shorts. Slowly, and deliberately, you all work together to prepare the space. You pile mats around me. 'To keep me safe' you say with a little playful smile on your lips. I can't stop a little moan escaping again from my lips. I trust you so completely, I will let you take me anywhere...

Suddenly you deftly move towards me. Your strong arms against your T-shirt, I see the flash of cowboy boots in your speed to get to me. You dressed up for me again, I see, I contentedly think to myself. I smile. But you interrupt my reverie. Jolting me back into your command. You grab my head in your hands and give my hair a tug. I can feel every limb, every part of my body shiver with a full body swoon as I arch against the hoop. The firemen lean closer, as they slowly start to undress making a circle around me.

The inevitable is rushing towards me and I can't stop it, why would I want to stop it? I desire attention my love not degradation. So I ask; 'do you want me?' And your eyes melt to black as you say. 'I want you more than I can say.'

One of the firemen takes this as his cue 'I dont think I can take this anymore' and he rips off my top exposing my huge breasts to the room of adoring eyes. Your eyes melt to black again as you begin to lick, explore and suck on my biggest weapon against you. Smothering your entire face in my swinging breasts as little electric shocks wave through my body. The firemen are hard at work now, as they rip off my clothes.

'I want to lose myself in your pussy' one declares in a low tone as he begins to lick and probe my engorged clit.

I moan aloud as another fireman takes this as his cue to place his large throbbing cock in my mouth, the moan exhaling over him as I begin to desperately suck him. He moans in surprise and starts to move in my mouth. My pussy throbs in response, and from beneath the waves of pleasure I hear you chuckle, low and soft as your fingers plunge into my pussy mingling with the tongue of the fireman. Two other men whose names I've yet to get are on their knees in worship, throbbing cocks in hands as they pleasure themselves, eyes almost rolling back in ecstasy.

Two much for one, and unable to get access to my body, he closes his mouth around your cock my love, and sucks you off with desperation, to feel, to have you in his mouth, an offering to your skill and prowess because I know how much you like that now...

You slap my ass, hard. Shock me into the now. 'Wake Up!' You shout. 'You're missing all the fun'. 'Don't shout at me' I mock. You smile and slap me again. Harder. I buck and strain on the hoop. Then pleasure in waves immeasurable.

You've had enough of my nonsense now and you undress quickly, your cock hard and ready to penetrate me. You push one man aside and with one deft lick of my pussy you enter me swiftly. This sends a cry from my lips in shock and pleasure all at once! My cry mingles with the cry from the man penetrating them as he comes suddenly and intensely into my mouth. Two men, pleasuring themselves into a frenzy explode to action in their excitement. They position themselves under me and start licking my ass, their fingers and tongues probing my skin and asshole. Saliva and fingers mingling together until I have no idea where or who I am anymore.

You cry out in pleasure and sigh 'Oh baby' as you slap my ass hard with each thrust.

I am drowning in waves of pleasure, but I don't come, I'm holding off for the moment thats coming. I know it is. Suddenly, our eyes lock, your thrusts slow, I feel fingers and cocks and tongues everywhere but its faint and in the background. You move your hands all over my body and I almost cry at the ache. 'Please' is all I say. 'Say it again' you say. 'Please'. The word on my tongue, unleashes something deep and primal, and I let go, safe in your eyes as the firemen below slowly and deeply penetrate my ass, you thrust in my pussy, hands are everywhere, but our eyes are locked and our lips together. And I see the black void of pleasure coming for me as I buck and strain and sink into oblivion. I'm crying out as I come so hard I almost black out. You laugh and then cry out in pleasure as we both rock together, coming in unison, unleashing.

The firemen are suddenly in a frenzy, I keep coming and coming as they penetrate my mouth, my ass, my pussy. Until everyone is coming. Juices everywhere. Sensation everywhere. Cries, moans and sighs colliding together as we all collapse in pleasure. And I'm wondering if I can withstand it. I wonder if I'll ever stop. Until I'm roaring, screaming, bucking in wild abandon. I'm somewhere else. My body on fire, a whole black void swallowing me whole.

And we stop. It stops. And we lay there, spent, happy, me lying in your arms. We look around and laugh. A sort of awkward contentment pervades the air as you say 'we never did manage to get you down'. We laugh and slowly everyone carefully and skillfully take down my hands and my legs. A blanket from somewhere around my shoulders. Slowly, surely, the firemen, job done, up and leave. Sheepish smiles and rueful comments as the door finally clicks shut.

Until its just us two. You smile and hug me and we sit for a while together. I close my eyes to savour the last lingering moments of pleasure. I feel the throbbing of sensation still on me. And the smell of sex and come sweeps me into another little lingering shiver. Which I savour deliciously.

I open my eyes and I am alone. I'm fully dressed and my gym bag lies at my side. Did it ever happen like that I wonder as the door of the space clicks behind me and I turn the key in the lock. I can't seem to remember. It's been so long since we've been together.

Why did we ever stop?