Remembering Jimmy

Story Info
A disappointing moment in Charlene's life.
2.8k words
4.5
3.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlene glanced up at the mirror behind the bar and through the rows of bottles of booze she saw a young man standing at the pool table behind her and he seemed to be looking at her ass.

Charlene reached back to realize the waistband of the thong she was wearing was visible between the top of her jeans and the light short sleeve sweater that had rode up a few inches. She tugged at the sweater and as his eyes wandered back to the mirror she gave him a teasing smile and wink.

That wasn't something that happened to Char very often and it made her feel good since most of the men in crappy old Redneck bar were in there on a Friday afternoon to just have a few beers, play some pool or darts, and get half fucked up before going home to their wives. Most of them were just hard working blue collar types ready to unwind a bit.

Good Times Bar and Grill wasn't on Char's list of favorite places to go for a drink or two but it just happened to be on the route she traveled every day to and from work. Most generally she would go out of her way to visit a little classier place known as Friendly's.

But today was casual Friday at work and since it was a hot summer day she took the direct route home because the swimming pool was calling her name and decided to stop for a quick beer on the way.

Char focused on the mirror again as the young man turned around to take his turn shooting on the pool table. He missed the shot and grabbed the long neck beer bottle that was balanced precariously on the table's edge and chugged down the remaining last swallow.

He then turned and walked to the bar standing at Char's side and waved the empty bottle to get the bar maid's attention. "Another beer here," he shouted. "And give the lady here another one too."

It sounded rather crude of him to be shouting like that but that seemed to be the nature of the place and the fact that the jukebox was turned up to the max didn't help.

"Oh, no thanks. I just stopped for one on my way home," Char told him politely.

"One more ain't gonna hurt ya' any," He laughed. "By the way, I'm James but you can call me Jimmy."

"Well hello James or Jimmy. I'm Charlene and pleased to meet you."

"You to Ma'am. Excuse me, I mean Charlene."

"I really shouldn't have another beer but since you offered, I will accept," Char said as she focused on the young man's scruffy beard and deep blue eyes. He certainly was a handsome looking man, but she kind of guessed he was just barely old enough to be in a bar drinking.

"Never seen you here before Ma'am, but then again I ain't much of a regular either," he said after taking a long gulp of his fresh beer.

Char shouted out above the sound of half the bar singing out to the jukebox, "Actually this is only the second or third time I ever stopped here but it was on my way and being such a hot day, a cold beer sounded good."

"Well the foreman let us go early because of the heat so I stopped here to have a few. Probably get drunk and wish later I hadn't," James laughed.

"Well that doesn't sound like a good plan, James. I hope you aren't driving."

"I am Ma'am, but my old truck can find its way home from here," he laughed.

"You can call me Char, James. Ma'am is not something I ever got used to."

"Sorry Char. I'm terrible at remembering names and Ma'am always seemed to be an easy way out," he said as his eyes wandered down to the deep V-neck of her sweater. Char did have nice cleavage and liked to display it.

Maybe you will remember mine," Char responded as she reached her hand upward to pull the V on the sweater open to the left a couple inches to expose a tiny red tattoo outlined in green that said "Char".

"Oh my god Ma'am, I mean Char! I certainly won't," again laughing loudly while making a suggestive motion cupping the bulge in his rather tight jeans.

Char blushed and pulled the sweater back to cover the name tag etched on her boob. "So how old are you James or Jimmy?"

"I'll be twenty one in a couple months and this place never cards people. So how about you Char? I'd guess maybe thirty five or so."

"Well thank you Jimmy! I'm flattered but actually I'm forty four."

"No shit? I'll stick with thirty five," he exclaimed loudly and laughed again.

"Well, I have a son two years older than you."

"No kidding? Any daughters as hot as you," Jimmy questioned as he slugged down the remainder of his beer.

"No daughters and thank you for the compliment, although I don't think of myself as hot," Char said with a wink. "That's coming on kind of strong Jimmy but I will accept it as a compliment," Char continued while placing her hand on top of his muscular upper leg.

Char realized what she had just done and pulled her hand back thinking, "What the fuck are you doing Char?"

"I'm sorry Char but I call 'em like I see 'em and you are a hottie!"

"Thank Jimmy," she said while studying his face again. Somehow she knew this guy but from where? She wanted to ask questions but decided to not push that conversation much more.

"Well, hey Jimmy. I really need to head out and I thank you for the beer and short conversation. It was a pleasure meeting you," Char said after drinking down most of the rapidly warming beer.

"Yeah, it was great meeting you again too, Char."

A look of surprise flashed on her face right after he said, "again."

Had they really met sometime?

Char politely shook his hand after rising from the bar stool and said, "goodbye," as she turned toward the door.

On her way home Char wondered about that Jimmy guy. When and where had she seen him before and when he said "again" was what really puzzled her.

At home Char slipped out of her clothes and put on a two piece swimsuit that she liked which was actually a bit too revealing for her forty four year old mom body and on her way to the patio and pool she stopped to fix a scotch on the rocks, a lot of rocks!

The names Jimmy and James wandered through her head and then in an instant she picked up her phone to call Jayson, her son. She seemed to remember who that guy might be!

"Hi mom," Jayson answered. "What's up?"

"Hey Jay. Didn't you once have a friend by the name of James or Jimmy a few years ago?"

"Oh yeah. Jimmy Detray. Why do you ask?"

"I thought so. I stopped for a beer after work at Good Times Bar and Grill and ran into him. I sort of remembered the face but not the name and when he said, 'Glad to meet you again,' it really began to puzzle me."

"I haven't seen him in ages either. So how is he?"

"Seemed okay to me, I guess. We didn't really talk that much. He was on his way to getting drunk and that concerned me a little. Pretty nice guy to be getting smashed alone on a Friday night."

"I'm sure he'll be okay, mom."

"Has he ever been to our house with you?"

"I think once at my birthday bash like three years ago. There were a lot of people there that day."

"Okay. That makes sense. I didn't know a lot of them and was glad to escape from that madness," Char giggled.

Jimmy used to hang out with Brad a lot. That's how I knew him."

"Well hey. You wouldn't happen to have his number would you? I'd like to check in on him to make sure he's okay."

"I think so mom. Let me look." There was a short pause then Jay said the number to Char and she repeated it back to make sure.

"Thanks hon. I hope you have a great evening and weekend."

"You too, mom. Goodbye"

Char punched the number into her phone but after several rings it went to voicemail. It was his voice for sure.

"Hey Jimmy. This is Char. I hate to sound like a mom but I was just thinking about you and worried that you might have too many beers in you to be driving. Sorry, that's just the way I am. Call back if you need to. Bye!"

"That was stupid," Char said out loud to herself. "He'll probably think I'm some kind of weird mom or something."

Char got up from the patio lounge chair and headed for the pool where she promptly dove in. The cool water felt so refreshing on her warm body as she took a couple short laps back and forth. Getting back out she went to the lounge chair to strip off the too skimpy suit and began drying herself off.

As she finished she ran her hand over her pubic area to realize it had been a few days since shaving. She went directly toward the bathroom where she lathered up the entire area and shaved her pubes squeaky smooth, a finger slipping between the soft folds to press gently on her clit. She had been horny for a couple days and was missing having her steady man friend around.

Back outside in the lounge chair Char spread her legs and began stroking back and forth on her clit not thinking of anything in particular other than it felt good and she needed a good orgasm at the moment.

Then her phone rang! Jimmy's number appeared on the screen and she nearly had that orgasm. "Hello Jimmy," She said in a shaky voice.

"What's up Char," he questioned with a bit of a drunken slur.

"I was just concerned about you drinking too much and driving."

"So how did you get my number Char?"

"Oh. Well," She paused for a moment. "I, uh, well I sort of remembered how I recognized you and called my son Jayson to see if he knew you."

"Ha-ha. Yeah, I kinda remembered you too."

"He had your number so I thought I would call you," Char said with a slight groan as her fingers on the free hand dipped into her soaking wet pussy. "I would gladly give you a ride home which would make me feel better about you."

"Well, I am rather bored with this joint and could use some good company. I accept Char."

"Good. I'll pull up as near the door as I can. A green Lexus. Can't miss it," she laughed. "About fifteen minutes. Okay?"

"Sounds good to me."

Char grabbed the colorful wrap that she usually wore around the pool and not even taking time to put on panties or a bra. She had something in mind that she might regret later but the sudden urge to seduce Jimmy was flooding her brain. She was just horny and maybe she could pull it off!

The closer she got to the bar the more excited she got, even while sitting at two stop lights she found herself fingering her pussy under the wrap.

Jimmy was already outside and waiting as she pulled up to him.

"I can't believe you are actually concerned about me Char."

"Well, I've been thinking about you ever since you said, 'Glad to meet you again.'" Then with a smile and not a bit of shame she pulled open the wrap to expose her naked body.

"Oh my god Char! And I damn sure never expected that!!"

"You're going home with me to shower and fuck the hell out of me, Jimmy boy!"

"Glad to oblige mom!"

Back at the house Char pulled into the garage, closed the door and led Jimmy to the large bathroom where she helped him out of his clothes. His beautiful cock sprung free as she knelt down to slip his undies from his feet. Her tongue circled the swollen purple head of that rock hard shaft then she engulfed it to the point of choking.

Stopping there she turned on the shower and both of them stepped inside. She washed him head to toe making sure every inch of him was clean. Playfully she draped the soaking wet washcloth over his shaft which held it up quite nicely. Although his cock was probably only slightly above average it was impressively thick. She had first noticed that when she had to almost stretch her mouth around it.

Once in the bedroom she turned her thoughts to one of her fantasies. "Okay Jimmy. Lay down on the bed cause mommy is going to teach you how to properly fuck a lady!"

"Now the first thing that mommy likes is to have her breasts fondled and the nipples sucked on," Char teased as she mounted herself over his stomach and let her tits hang down to his face. "Come on Jimmy! Squeeze them and suck mommy's nipples."

"Oh mommy, your breasts are so soft and the way your nipples stick out.."

"Well suck on them!!" Char said as she slid back a bit to feel his cock press against her ass crack. "Oh yes Jimmy. That's how you do it and it makes mommy feel so good!"

"Now, what all mommy's really like is to have their mommy pussy parts licked," Char said as she moved up to place her wet crotch at his face then spread her labia to expose her clit. "Just run your tongue up and down across this part right here. Go on!"

Well, Jimmy wasn't playing his part very well as it was obvious he had done this before and he was damned good at it. "Oh fuck yes! That's it Jimmy!"

The playful game was over as Jimmy lapped her soaking wet pussy, seemingly not stopping to even breathe. Chars body began to quiver and she tightened her thighs to his face crying out, "Oh fuck Jimmy!! Mommy is gonna' cum!"

After what seemed an eternity of wild spasms and screaming Char fell to the bed beside Jimmy, gasping for her breath. Before she could gather her senses Jimmy got to his knees and forced her legs apart then lifted them up to each shoulder.

Char felt his rock hard manhood at the opening of her still tingling pussy and in one gentle thrusting motion Jimmy buried every last inch of his cock deep into her.

"Now I'm gonna fuck you real good mom!"

And he did. Char had never had a man do her with her legs up on his shoulders. Jimmy sure did and she felt every inch of him, over and over and over until she reached a wild second orgasm. That one nearly caused her to black out.

But Jimmy wasn't done as he rolled her over and helped her raise her ass up so he could doggy her. "Oh fuck Jimmy!" This was even more intense and after maybe three or four minutes of steady pounding Jimmy cried out, "Oh yeah mom! I'm gonna cum!"

"Me too," Char gasped. "Me too!"

Jimmy slammed his cock deep and Char could feel that rock hard shaft pulsing his hot seed into the depths of her wanting pussy. With every squirt Jimmy grunted and moaned until at last his cum had been injected into her and was oozing out around that wonderful organ.

Jimmy, finally drained and content pulled out and flopped onto the bed next to Char.

Hours later Char awoke and after looking around saw that Jimmy wasn't there. Getting up she saw no clothes in the bathroom where she had helped him undress and he was nowhere in the house!

"My god! Was that a dream or what," she cried out. She ran back to the bedroom and saw that there were no signs of cum on the sheets which she was sure there would be.

Then grabbing the phone to look at the call log there were no numbers except for one earlier in the day to her man friend who told her he wouldn't be over until Saturday.

Then she punched in Jayson's number. "Hi Jayson. I have a question for you. Did you ever have a friend named James or Jimmy?"

"No mom. Not that I can recall. Why do you ask?"

"Never mind Jay. I just had a weird dream, I guess. Thanks and talk to you later."

Char flopped back onto the bed and with much disappointment fingered herself to much needed orgasm. "Just a dream I guess!!"