All Comments on 'A Letter to my Parents Pt. 04'

by creativeandfun

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
WolfenherzWolfenherzover 1 year ago

This was a wonderfull story, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellen1 series. I am glad you are adding more chapters. I would like to see the daughter watching and learning from her parents. Something very erotic about a child witnessing their parents having sex

fred0650fred0650over 1 year ago

Great series, I hope that Sabrina gets a sibling from her father.

bigsoftiebigsoftieover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed it. Love to read more and the adventure continues. Nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh this is great. I need more ..

Njdevils1Njdevils1over 1 year ago

So happy to hear that you will be writing more parts to the story.... and thank you for that. Really a great job.

KatiwantsKatiwantsover 1 year ago

Mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm I can’t wait for more!! Wonderful well written story!!!

88girfriend88girfriendover 1 year ago

Was worried this was the end thanks for writing more

PensivePePensivePeabout 1 year ago

Extremely erotic. Kept me on the edge of my seat......

ClitNinjaClitNinja11 months ago

I guess this is my week for incest erotica. On another website, it was combinations of FfF, FF, MfF ...mom/daughter/sister, aunt/niece/sister/nephew , daughter/niece/sister/mom, brother/son/nephew/sister. This story was hotter. I am alone in my dimly lit Texas family room, alone. I stroke with the kissing, eating pussy, fingering: ass & pussy, sucking/licking/stroking cock and all the combinations. Family love ...fucking sex: Cocks and cunts; cunts and cunts.... I jerked several times. I sent this link to a friend, retired military, teacher/coach/ administrator. Anyway, very sensuous..,and BTW, I love the kissing, fucking, sucking... So much more. Creativeandfun : thank you. I will read the rest of these family erotic love and fucking and ...fucking love ...trysts...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreativeandfun@creativeandfun
Attractive 59 year old bi WMM who is sexually adventurous and extremely open minded. I have quite a few kinks I would love to share and would love to hear yours as well. HI everyone! Just wanted to check in and let you know I have several stories I am still working on. Quite ...