A Little Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PickFiction
PickFiction
1,433 Followers

"Should we all swim topless?" Rachel called back.

Cheers and yips from the guys, along with a couple of "Hell yeah's."

"Not so good for us," she answered. "How about naked?"

No quick answer nor yips this time as the guys looked at each other.

"Hell, yes," Peter finally said. "Strip, ladies."

Four feminine laughs filled the air.

Seeing the writing on the wall, the guys moved to shallower water.

"All together, or one at a time?" Brandon asked.

"It's not a burlesque show or a strip tease act. We're just getting ready to swim. So, let's go."

Bikinis were removed and were carefully hung on available trees while swimming trunks were tugged off and tossed on the shore.

None of the eight knew the entire story of any of the other's sexual experiences, and seeing the opposite sex naked wasn't exactly a sexual experience. However, they were all glad it happened.

Other than seeing her nipples and a half-inch of her cleft, Rachel looked much the same, with or without her bikini. Very large and shapely breasts, long legs, and a delicious ass, she was fit and athletic with short brown hair and warm brown eyes.

Cindy was solidly built with large breasts, blond hair, and a pale complexion that required lots of sunscreen. Dave was getting a little more than she'd planned, and she was getting more than she'd expected.

Liz had auburn hair, freckles, and a darker complexion with moderate-sized but very pointed breasts and a trimmed auburn muff.

Marcy was pretty, a little taller and more slender than the others, with small breasts but, as Cindy always said, an ass to die for and legs that matched it.

Of course, the configurations of the girls weren't a secret, bikini or not. They were just more visible now. On the other hand, a certain part of the guys had become visible for the first time -- and, at least at first, eight eyes were focused on Peter's immense cock. It seemed suited to his fit physique. The others weren't identical but were somewhat similar. Peter was, well, unusual, but the rest were, at least, normal and needn't be embarrassed.

"Let's go swimming, ladies," Brian said as the four splashed away into deeper water.

"Are we ready for this?" Marcy asked as she jumped up to follow along.

For the next thirty minutes, there were no interruptions to the screams, squeals, flying female bodies, submerged heads, and general laughter. To all of the ladies, it seemed that every spot on their bodies had been touched at least once, some much more often than others. The men were touched a good bit too, those handles they sported having conveniently doubled in size, or more, as tIme had passed. So far, it had been just good fun, and no one was complaining. Landon was trying to organize "chicken" battles. No one could stop laughing.

*****

"Want to go swimming when we get there?" Jerri asked, poking Wade in the ribs.

He jerked. "What's up with you?" he asked with a chuckle. "Not that I'm complaining. I think we're going to enjoy this camping trip."

"Me too," she said, sliding her hand along his thigh.

Wade took a deep breath. "Are you watching for our turn?" he grunted as her hand pressed against his crotch.

"It's right ahead," she answered, moving her hand as Wade started his turn. They soon passed the "Concord Campsites Ahead - 500 feet" sign, and when they pulled into the camping area, Wade stopped.

"There's a path leading up the hill above the outhouse, there. Let me check. I see several tents down at the bottom there. Wade jogged up the hill and looked around. He saw a short post with the number "5" attached and decided this was the last site, and from there, he could see the four other tents closer to the lake.

"This is it, and it looks like the others are already here and having fun in the lake. I'll park by those other cars, and we can haul our stuff up."

"Can you drive up there," Jerri pleaded. "It would make the carry much easier." She was out of the car and walking up to see the site.

Wade carefully backed the car as far up the little knoll as he could, and Jerri was right; it did make the carrying much easier. They were quickly unloaded, and he parked beside the other cars and headed back up.

"Lots of fun sounds coming from the lake. Want to go swimming before we set up. Might be able to get some help then," he chuckled.

"Sounds good," Jerri said. "I'll just stand here on top of this hill and change into my bathing suit."

"Oh, yeah," Wade murmured. "Let's set up the tent and then swim."

The small, two-person tent was easy to set up, and, although he hadn't done it for some time, Wade remembered every step, and they were soon inside, changing into their bathing suits.

"Glad you're wearing the two-piece," Wade said as Jerri emerged from the tent. "You look freaking good in it."

"Thanks, but I don't know. I'm not twenty-five anymore, and ..." She was gazing down at her bare midriff.

"Jerri, you look ..." Wade checked right and left. "Very fuckable in that suit."

"Oh, god, are you going to start?" she asked with a chuckle. "Let's go swimming before I change my mind."

Hand in hand, they walked down the knoll, across the flat past the other tents, and around the trees to the lake. They could see lots of splashing, accompanied by laughter and teasing shouts. Jerri stopped, her eyes wide.

"New people here," a male voice shouted, and there were quickly just eight heads showing above the surface of the ripple-filled water.

"Hi," Rachel called. "We weren't sure anyone had the fifth site, but we're glad you're here, right guys?"

Hellos and other greetings echoed across the water from the talking heads.

"I"m Rachel" was quickly followed by "Landon," - "Cindy," - "Peter," - "Liz," - "Dave," - "Brian," - "Marcy."

Cindy decided to take the lead and stood in the waist-deep water.

"As you probably saw when you came around the trees, we're in the midst of a little, well, adventure, something new for us." She gestured to her breasts with both hands. "We're naked." She took a deep breath. "We'd love for you two to join us, but listen, don't feel like you have to. We understand if you just want to keep your suits on."

Jerri felt a nudge in her ribs from Wade. She looked at his smiling face. No need to ask what his answer to the invitation would be. He'd already seen one delectable set of young hooters, and there were three more sets still hidden. Of course, from her side, there were four male heads looking at her and waiting, she was sure. If all of the other girls were like Cindy, she knew she'd be pretty much ignored. She'd skinny-dipped once in her life with three other friends, very good friends. There were eight strangers here. This was a special few days, and there was a good reason her heart was beginning to pound.

"We were looking to get away and have a fun few days," Wade said quietly. "This might take us back a few years. You game?"

"I'm not sure, Wade," she said, leaning close to his ear. "This is a little further out than a two-piece bathing suit."

"You can do it, though. Everyone will be naked."

"Not everyone is thirty-nine years old," she said.

"What does Malinda say to you every time we have a cookout, and you're in shorts and a halter or something?"

"That doesn't count; she's my friend."

"What does she say ... almost every time?"

Jerri took a deep breath. "I don't know how anyone who has three kids can look like you do."

"Amen, wifey."

"Wade, I don't know."

"How about if I help you get started, and then you finish it off?"

"What?" She felt his fingers go under the lower edge of her top. She sensed it stretching slightly, and he was lifting. She could stop him, but then her breasts literally popped out, bouncing slightly after being released. She closed her eyes, sure her face was bright red. But she was topless.

It was her turn to finish what Wade had started. When she looked down and reached for the bottom of the suit, her bare breasts were right in front of her eyes. She smiled slightly as she had no choice now, and the blue material was quickly at her ankles, then kicked aside.

Applause and cheers followed as the other seven stood and started toward them. When she glanced to the side, she saw an equally naked Wade.

The eight gathered around them, Jerri having barely enough time to check out the guys. She did spot Peter and that instrument of his that seemed to dwarf the others, including Wade's. There were introductions, and immediately after, Jerri felt hands around her waist, and she was flying through the air and disappearing under the water. When she stood, she had just a few seconds to catch her breath before she was in the air again, this time landing on Dave's back and following him under the water. They were both struggling to stand, and she was sure she felt a hand on her breast just before her hand brushed his cock.

The horse play continued for probably thirty minutes before it settled, and people were talking with each other. She looked for Wade but saw he was cornered by a pretty girl whose name she couldn't recall but whose breasts were larger and more shapely than Cindy's. He didn't seem to be struggling to get away from her, either.

Jerri realized she was off to the side a little and away from the others and that Peter was with her. They were in water just a little above their knees, so nothing was hidden or secret.

"We're really glad that you guys got that fifth spot," he said, smiling broadly. "It could have been, well, you know, someone not any fun. You two are great, joining in and giving right back. I wondered how you'd react when I threw you that first time."

"So that was you," Jerri said with a laugh. "It's fun and takes us back a little ... or maybe a lot," she added with a chuckle.

"It can't take you back very far."

"Why not?"

"Because, you know, you're not ..."

"How old do you think I am?" Jerri asked, taking a chance.

Peter's eyes went from her feet to her face, then back down.

"Be honest, now," she said, sure she was blushing again.

"Thirty, maybe thirty-one."

She felt a chill run down her spine. When she didn't answer, Peter jumped back in.

"Shit, I screwed up, didn't I? You're not even thirty. I mean, your body ..."

"I'm thirty-nine, Peter."

"No way," he said, eyes wide. "I don't want to embarrass you, but your tits are nearly perfect and almost no sag, that ass is tight and firm, and your belly is flat. You can't be that old."

Well, some straight talk from Peter, and Jerri knew her face was bright pink, and probably her neck and shoulders as well. And she was sure he spoke from experience. She'd heard words like that before, but always from Wade. Now she'd heard them from a second source and a source that seemed sincere if she could believe the erection that seemed to be growing. She found herself wondering what it would look like if it was fully hard.

"Thanks, Peter. I appreciate that, even if I don't totally agree with it." She wasn't sure where to go from here and how the "early to arrive eight" looked at things. She guessed she might find out before their time at the lake was over.

"Thirty-nine," he repeated. "I bet you have kids then."

"Three."

"And your body still looks like this? I thought having kids ruined a woman's shape."

"It can, I guess. Depends on what you do after they're born."

"Do you work out, go to the gym, stuff like that?"

"I work hard to keep house and manage the kids. Plus, good genes, I guess."

"Something's sure as hell good. You are solid. I bet your body-fat ratio is really low."

Jerri was listening to what Peter was saying, drinking in all the compliments, and noticing something else as well. She wasn't sure whether it was his words or his lengthening erection that was causing a similar reaction in her nipples. And, on her, the difference between fully relaxed and fully erect might be as striking as it was on Peter. She saw him watching them, and she was sure he added another inch. Too much more, and it would be trailing in the water.

She knew she should probably move on and maybe check on Wade's new friend, but something was holding her fixed to the spot. And it was no secret what that was.

"I hope someday that I can find someone like you and sweep her away and marry her. I pray she'll be able to look like you when she's ... hell when she's thirty, let alone thirty-nine. And, before long, you'll be forty, and forty is old. Everyone knows that. But Ms. Jerri, you're going to look just like this at forty; maybe even better, although I don't know how that could be."

Peter suddenly looked around furtively. "Um, can we move into deeper water to talk. I'm ..."

"I noticed that," Jerri said, wondering where her words were coming from. "You've complimented me, and ... " She glanced down at his nearly full erection, trying to compare it to something whose length she was familiar with. It wasn't quite matching a twelve-inch ruler but was definitely longer than the width of a piece of notebook paper -- eight and one-half inches.

"It's that way because of you, the way you look ... and those nipples of yours."

Jerri was hearing more straight-talk, and it was making her blush again.

"No fair," she said. "You're in the deeper water, but I'm still showing."

"Then get on your knees," he suggested, the smile on his face making her wonder. He dropped to his knees.

She did the same, the water at shoulder level now, and felt a pair of fingers holding each nipple. She inhaled sharply, knowing she should run away, or at least walk away. Instead, she reached out and grasped Peter's cock. It was a semi-grasp since her fingers were a long way from meeting her thumb. It was rock hard and like nothing she had ever felt before. Wade always told her that, like tits, they came in different sizes and shapes, and she'd seen a few on the internet. But this one was real -- and she wished she had photos to share with a couple of her closest friends.

She released him as she felt him release her nipples.

"Wow," he said. "I've never met a woman or girl who affected me the way you have. I'm going to enjoy the next few days."

That was a little unnerving since she had certainly never met a man besides Wade, whose cock she'd wanted to hold, and perhaps more than she had today. Plus, she'd actually done it and allowed her nipples to be tugged on. Were these few days to be that much different than the last twenty years? A silly question. It already was. She'd gotten naked ... in front of others ... strangers, and then ... she could almost feel the heat lingering in her hand.

It was going to be an interesting next few days for sure.

*****

The introductions were completed, and, from the corner of his eye, he saw a naked Jerri flying through the air. That view was brief as he was quickly submerged, his nose filled with water, and two arms around his head. Struggling to right himself and surface, his hands touched lots of smooth and bare skin. He grabbed a quick breath, and his mouth filled not only with air but with a soft yet firm breast as one of the ladies was on top of him, dunking him once more. Someone was holding his feet, and his arms were waving, bumping lots of bare skin. At last, his feet touched the lake bottom, and he was ready to fend off further attacks. But there was only Rachel standing there now, smiling at him.

His leap was unannounced, and her squeal was cut off as she went under. Wade tried to hold her arms, but with her frantic struggling, breasts came into play more than once. He was sure she held onto his cock for long seconds. After that, it was a general free for all with full advantage being taken when available, but all in good fun. Just when he thought the frolicking was over, he was under the water again, with Rachel's arms around his neck, her lips pressed against his. When he finished clearing the water from his eyes, she was smiling at him.

"I wanted to do that, and I got my chance," she said with a chuckle, licking her lips

She received a puzzled look from Wade, who hoped she'd chuckle some more since those nearly perfect breasts jiggled when she did.

"Why that look?" she asked.

"Well, I wondered about the --"

" -- Kiss," she interrupted? She watched Wade nod. "You're hot. Look over there," she said, gesturing. "I bet Peter is telling your wife that she's hot, too."

"Rachel, I don't think I've ever been hot. You're the one that's hot," he retorted.

"I'm just a big-boobed twenty-one year old, and there are plenty of us around. But you. How many guys in their thirties are willing to do this, and with their wife, too?"

Wade smiled, shaking his head.

"What?"

"I'm forty," he said quietly.

"Even hotter," she said, narrowing her eyes. And I bet you have kids."

"Three."

Rachel glanced at Wade's cock, knowing what it had done to produce those children. She'd never had thoughts like that before, maybe because she'd never seen a cock that had produced children. Somehow that just made it all seem more real.

Wade knew that if this very pretty lady continued looking at his cock the way she was, it would certainly react. When her eyes didn't move and she began licking her lips, the reaction started. As it progressed, she smiled.

"Wow, I'm flattered that I can make that happen," she said.

"Rachel, I'm sure you cause this way more than you know." As Wade said that, he was amazed that he was standing in a lake with a growing erection, a beautiful lady with perfect tits that were staring directly at him, causing the erection, while he casually discussed the whole thing with her.

"Still growing," she said, jiggling her breasts back and forth.

"You're evil," he said, dropping to his knees in the water.

"You want to see how long I can hold my breath under water?" she asked, cocking her head sideways.

"If your head goes under the water, I'm outta here." He'd said it but wasn't sure he meant it. A beautiful twenty-something girl was teasing him about a blowjob, and he had refused it.

"No, no, I don't want that. I'm enjoying you too much." She bounced those fantastic tits back and forth in front of him. "But, I want to see it one more time."

"Rachel?"

She laughed, her breasts bouncing once again. "I'm not going to seduce you or steal you as if I could do that. Is Jerri forty, too?"

"Thirty-nine."

She sighed. "I hope I'm that hot when I'm thirty-nine and look like that, too."

"Will take a good bit of shrinkage for that to happen."

Another laugh from Rachel. "I guess." She met his eyes. Is it still growing," she asked, giggling. "When they wiggle, it gets bigger, doesn't it?" She looked around. "Liz is coming -- let me see.

Wade rose up enough for her to see his erection pointing right at her.

Rachel laughed, biting her lip.

"What's so funny," Liz asked as she sloshed toward them.

"Be ready; Liz is going to torment you with her freckles."

"You a freckle freak?" Liz asked, standing beside the crouching Wade, her auburn muff about a foot from his face.

Her legs were freckled, but her belly and stomach were nearly clear. Her breasts seemed free of freckles until near the top, where heavy freckles extended to her shoulders and face. As he looked, it was difficult to get past her tits. Not large, but it looked like she'd be dangerous in a room full of balloons. Wade had never seen such pointed breasts, and the nipples only enhanced the look. He could feel that reaction getting even stronger.

Rachel knew what was happening. "He's on his knees," she said, "because he doesn't want you to see his 'stiffie.'"

"No shit. I've never seen an adult hard-on," Liz giggled. "Oh, those four, yeah," she said, waving her arm. "But a real man, never."

"Go ahead, show her."

Now Wade was torn. He shouldn't, but these two beauties were very tempting, and he'd already showed it to Rachel. What harm would come from doing it? He stood quickly, waited five long seconds, then dropped to his knees again.

PickFiction
PickFiction
1,433 Followers