A Little Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was as good as the first time if quite a bit quicker. They lay in the grass longer, the nipple bumps on her t-shirt more than simple bumps after Wade had worked them over.

"What would you like to do most with Rachel?"

That brought a questioning look from Wade. "Is that a genie in the bottle question, or is it actuality?"

"If we weren't married, I know you'd bop her at the first chance, and I wouldn't blame you a bit. She's very exceptional. But, let's stick within our limits that we never really established.

"That's a different question, and I'm almost afraid to answer it."

"Listen, my man Wade. I'm lying here in your arms in the grass with your fluid leaking out of me, so I don't think your answer to the question is going to change anything."

"Probably true," he said and rolled over slightly to face her. "Holy shit, how do those things keep from tearing holes in that shirt?"

She laughed and lifted the shirt, so it was around her neck. "There," she said. "Better?" Her bare nipples were right in front of his face, and one was quickly between his lips.

"Not too hard, she groaned as he moved to the other one." She knew from years of experience that baring her breasts to display her nipples brought an almost instant response from Wade. It was something she'd often used when she felt he might be too tired for a night of fun.

"There, now they'll poke holes in that shirt."

"And now, you'd better answer the question," she said, lowering her shirt.

"You probably know the answer without me answering."

What if I can work it out with her?"

Wade's eyes widened. "I haven't said what yet, plus, she'll want something in return."

"Which I'm sure you'll be reluctant to give her."

Wade smiled. "You win. But the imp of mischief is whispering in my ear that you have something in mind for yourself as well."

"Of course. So I think I can work out both of them."

"Humm," he said, eyeing her almost suspiciously.

Jerri began lifting her shirt.

"Oh, shit. Arrange away."

She kissed him and started toward Rachel's tent.

"Have you been taking care of my man?" Rachel said as she glanced at Jerri's chest.

An accompanying laugh from Jerri. "At the little trees," she answered.

"No shit. In the daylight?"

"Everything happens faster in the daylight."

"I bet. Yeah, I bet."

I have a proposal for you; it involves Wade, but I understand if you're wary."

"I'll have to admit that these past couple of days have been, well, different, and when I found that eight of us were tenting together, I expected that topless or naked swimming might happen. No way would I end up sleeping in a tent with a guy. I'm not there yet. Plus, I've made no secret of how much I've enjoyed Wade."

"Including bathing him?"

"And him bathing me."

"I'm sure it will be a while before the bathers return, so we have time for a little more fun if you're game."

Rachel looked at Jerri for long seconds. "You're sure?" she asked quietly. "I mean, when he was washing me earlier, I was so into it, and him, I nearly ... you know. I can't help myself."

"That's the way it should be, like some kind of a game. You give your all, play your hardest, and, when it's over, you walk away."

"With memories."

"Yes, with memories."

"What's your proposal?"

"After the tree thing, I teased Wade, asking him what he'd really like to do with you."

"Oh, god."

"No, no, we understand the limits, and I'm guessing, from what's already happened, you understand them too."

Rachel nodded.

"He'll come down here and tell you what that thing is. If you agree, it'll happen, then he has to do whatever you want."

A huge smile engulfed Rachel's face. "I'm sure I'll do it. But I need to do some thinking."

"If it's too much, just say no."

She laughed. That won't happen."

Jerri crawled out of the tent and gave the "come on down" wave to Wade, who came at a jog.

"On the way," she called through the tent flap and headed across the low area toward Peter's tent.

She unzipped the flap and peeked into the tent. Peter was playing a game on his phone.

"Hi," she said, crawling inside.

"Jerri," he replied, surprised. He took a deep breath when he saw what she was wearing.

"We have a while before the others get back, and I hate to waste it." She sat on the end of his sleeping bag and pulled the t-shirt off. "Wade and I have a deal. Tell me what you'd like to do and, within reason, we'll do it. Then, I get to do the same with you."

"Oh, shit, really?" Peter took a deep breath, staring at Jerri's chest. "We've done a lot."

She chuckled. "No question there." She could tell that Peter was thinking as he gazed up at the roof of the tent. Slowly, his eyes dropped to hers.

"You're amazing," he said, giving her body a top to bottom viewing. "Could we just sit here and talk, you naked, and me however you'd like me. I'd really like that I'm going to study you so I'll have a picture etched into my brain when these days are over."

Jerri certainly wasn't ready for that, but she and Peter had already been about as far as that "within reason" would allow. And talking to him would be different, and she had no idea what he might want to talk about. Plus, with what she had in store for Peter, he might as well get naked now.

"Naked," she said simply and watched him strip off his bathing trunks, his erection still in the process of growing. "Do you like my nipples?" she asked, grasping and pulling on them enough to stretch her breasts.

In just a few seconds, Peter was completely hard.

Jerri's mind was already in gear, and seeing the giant erection right in front of her, it made the decision.

"I've got an idea. Why don't we do what I wanted from you first, and then we can talk." She was already breathing hard and was having trouble looking Peter in the eye.

He smiled. "Okay, he said, anxious to find out what she had in store for him.

One more deep breath. "LIe down right here," she said, moving off the sleeping bag. He did just that, and, if it wasn't so heavy, his erection would have stood straight up. Instead, it leaned slightly to one side.

It was now or never. She quickly straddled a now wide-eyed Peter. She wrapped a hand around his cock.

Now she looked him in the eye. "I want to find out what this feels like inside me, and that's all. I'm going to put it in and leave it there for a few seconds. If you feel like you might come," she cautioned, "you tell me, okay?" As she said that, she heard a loud groan from somewhere outside the tent--it sounded like Wade's voice. It made her heart thump a little harder if that was possible.

Peter shook his head.

Jerri carefully lined things up and felt it press against her labia. She lowered herself a little more, and it separated them, ready and waiting. She slowly lowered her hips, feeling it push inside. She was wet, but this was different. More lowering, and she could feel herself stretching -- it reminded her of her first time. More cautious movement, waiting for it to hurt, but it didn't. Just stretching, a warm and comfortable feeling, actually. She knew it was where nothing had ever been and wondered how much more there was ... of her. A little more, and she was against Peter, just a tiny twinge telling her it had reached the bottom. That made her smile that she was able to take it all, and she closed her eyes, savoring the feeling.

Her brain was counting off the seconds, but her body was sending a different message. Just as what she was doing was more, her body was wanting even more, and she was fighting that feeling even as she counted. She closed her eyes and got to ten. It was now or never. Gritting her teeth, she slowly raised herself until she was clear. She glanced at Peter, who looked like he was ready to die, and she smiled.

This "new" Jerri was already almost more than she could handle, and she knew she had to constantly be alert and not let her libido overwhelm her good sense.

"You know I would have loved to ask for that," he said, "but I didn't know."

"It's probably the only chance in my lifetime that I'll get to do that. So I did it"

"Well, you're welcome to do lt with me any time," Peter said, still breathing hard. He'd never been around a married woman before and wondered how far he'd have gone if she hadn't stopped it.

Jerri laughed. " That's not going to happen," she said, "but I'm ready to talk." She settled back onto the sleeping bag, purposely crossing her legs in front of her leaving herself very exposed. She felt that, after what she'd done and the fact that he simply wanted to talk, she should do that. But she couldn't help wondering.

"It surprised me that you did that," he said, sitting on the opposite end of the bag. I had a couple of dates with Rachel, and she can be a little, well, wild sometimes, I've heard. But she wanted nothing to do with ..." He glanced down at his now drooping erection. "I had the same thing with three others. Only one time did my date ..." He paused, looking unsure of what to say.

"Agreed to have sex with you?" Jerri said, helping him along.

"Yeah. And I never had another date with her. I think she'd talked to the others and just wanted to see what it was like."

"Like me?"

"That's different, Jerri." It was different and better, he decided, since she was who she was.

"In a way, I guess."

They continued talking for another fifteen minutes, mostly about females and why they're like they are, but he was also curious about how she and Wade had gotten together. They stopped and dressed when they heard the voices of the returning bathers.

*****

Wade was panting gently when he pushed his head into Rachel's tent.

"You're anxious," she said, chuckling.

He smiled and rubbed his hands together.

Jerri filled me in on what's going on." She lowered her head, lifting her eyelids in a sexy, questioning look. "Have you come up with something?"

"I've come up with so many things; I'm not sure where to start or what to do."

"Wade, I'm not that exciting."

A loud laugh from Wade.

Despite their bantering, she was getting excited, wondering what he had in store for her. Plus, as she looked at him, she could hardly wait to see his response to what she had planned.

"Who goes first?"

Wade shrugged.

Rachel put both hands behind her back, which stretched her t-shirt tight across her breasts.

"I'm holding one or two fingers," she said. "Guess right, and you go first. Wrong, and it's me."

"One."

She twisted sideways to show him her hand, which stretched her shirt even tighter.

"Well, see? Wade," she said, chuckling, "look at my hands, not my boobs."

"Oh, yeah. It's two, so you're first."

"Yep. So, take the trunks off," she said, pulling her shirt off as well. Both were naked. "Get on your knees." He did. "When I was washing you, I think we were close to something happening."

Wade remembered that and knew it had been less than minutes from happening. She was smiling at him when the light dawned.

"Rachel?"

"I've had sex four or five times, and that always happened into a condom." She bit hard on her lower lip. "I want to see it."

Now, all sorts of pictures were filling Wade's head, and he was scanning them, wondering which was about to happen. She'd seemed to know the limits before, but was she willing to ignore them and do whatever she wanted? And was he willing to let that happen? Her hands were moving toward him, and he knew he was about to find out.

Wade tried to look Rachel in the eye, but with her wonderful breasts so close, it was difficult not to look there. Plus, the pictures racing through his brain were hard to ignore.

Her left hand lifted his cock, and her right went to his balls, her fingernails gently raking the rough skin over and over, punctuated by occasional squeezing. She watched Wade's eyes close as his nostrils flared, accompanied by nearly inaudible groans. He wasn't resisting, and she knew she was going to get what she wanted. Continuing with her fingernails, her other hand began to move on his erection, sliding to the base where she gripped it tightly. The head was bare, the rim a bright red color. She'd had sex before, but she'd never done anything like this. But she might the next time.

"Remember when I was washing, and I held you like this?" she asked, squeezing a little tighter.

A small nod.

She bent slightly and exhaled on the head, her face just inches away. Now Wade was watching carefully. She moved closer, just an inch away. She blew on the head, moving her head back and forth as she did.

"I could just open my mouth, swallow that thing, and I suspect it would happen quickly," she teased. There was a long pause. "I bet I'm not supposed to do that. But what if I did? Would you let me?"

Wade had to admit he wanted that, could see her glistening lips right there, and could almost feel it happening. He wondered if she was serious when she'd asked if he'd let her. If he said yes, would she?. If it was totally up to him ... he wasn't sure. Was no answer saying yes?.

"You're not sure, are you? I mean, it's right here. I bet you can feel my breath on it." She made sure he could.

Another loud groan from Wade, who definitely could feel her warm breath on his cock as her lips were only an inch away. It was all he could do to keep from flexing his hips forward and ...

"But then I might not see it happen," she added. "I've made your decision for you. And after I've fantasized for a year about doing something like this, it has to happen just right. Should I keep playing with your balls, or would you rather I do something else? Is there something that Jerri just won't do? Do you have some other fantasy you'd like me to take care of

For a young girl, he certainly knew how to torment him. Maybe she knew how it was making him feel. Maybe she'd keep it up.

No," he groaned. At least none he could ask her to take care of.

"I figured that. I guess I'll have to improvise."

One more hard pull to the base, and she carefully spit on the head. Once and then twice.

"Picking up where I was earlier, only this time it's going to happen."

She began rubbing just behind the rim as she'd done earlier, then added her thumb and a little more lubrication. When louder sounds began coming from his throat, she simply gripped his cock and began pumping harder.

"Whoa," she said, jerking in surprise when a rope of milky liquid erupted onto her left breast, accompanied by an even louder groan from Wade. A big smile as she directed the second one to the other breast. The next two hit her belly, two landed on the sleeping bag, and the last clung to her thumb. Reluctant to release him, her hand moved slowly back and forth.

Wade wasn't about to tell her to stop as that hand was still producing wonderful sensations.

"So, Mr. Wade, should I be worried about what you're going to want from me?" she asked, her hand still in motion.

Wade wondered how he could do what he'd planned with her continuing what she was doing. That wasn't going to work, so he lifted himself onto his elbows.

"Should I stop?" she said, giggling.

"Yes ... no ... yes," he said, letting her know she had certainly found his triggers.

She released him and leaned backward, reaching for the towel wadded up in the corner of the tent. Wade wished he had his phone so he could take a photo of his view of her breasts.

"You want to help or just watch?"

"I'll watch."

She lifted one breast and carefully wiped it clean of the sticky liquid. She did the same to the other one, then wiped her belly. She cleaned the sleeping bag as best she could, but wet spots remained there. When she finished, she held up her hand, and Wade was surprised that the last string was still clinging to her thumb. She was smiling and looking at him.

"What?"

"Just wondering how brave and daring I am," she said, still smiling.

"I can answer that if you'd like." She's sure as hell done more than he'd ever imagined she would.

"No need." She lifted her hand to her face, and her tongue probed the remnant. She smiled again and wiped her hand with the towel. "Never done that before," she added. "Not a whole lot of taste. Now, what do you have in store for me?" she asked, tossing the towel back to its corner.

Wade smiled. "I just want to maul those wonderful tits of yours a little."

She laughed. "Maul away," she said. "Anything I need to do?"

"Straddle me, so they're hanging in my face."

Wade lay back, and Rachel straddled him on hands and knees. She moved her body from side to side, her breasts swinging back and forth in front of his face.

"How long can you keep that up?" he questioned.

She chuckled. "I doubt this is all you're wanting." She bent her elbows, rubbing one nipple across his lips. That seemed to motivate him, and he grasped that breast with both hands, holding it against his face as he sucked hard on the nipple. After long moments, she groaned.

"I hope you're not trying to make it look like Jerri's." But she didn't mind his trying if that's what he was doing.

He released it, watching it move back and forth in front of his eyes.

"I love tits and nipples even more. I couldn't believe how fortune smiled on me with Jerri. They're one in a million, I think."

"How are mine," she said, resting her chest on his face.

Wade held his breath as long as he could before spreading them so he could breathe.

"You're kidding, right?"

That did get Rachel thinking. She knew they were exceptional, but what was different now? She'd reserved them, only granting access a very few times and then only limited access. But here she was pressing her bare breasts into the face of this forty-year-old man. In the past, she'd nearly vomited at the thought of being with a man more than five years older than she was, but here she was with Wade, nineteen years her elder. And married. Was that it? She wasn't risking anything to be with him, and she could let herself go and not worry that he'd dump her as an unbridled whore.

She'd never been a fan of oral sex, but she'd have been perfectly willing just minutes ago, and she would have done it with vigor, even though she suspected she could never match Jerri. It was all a little bit difficult to understand, and she wondered which Rachel would remain after Wade and Jerri left. There were four other guys here, and she wondered if she'd develop an interest in any of them.

But back to Wade.

No," she answered, "I'm not. I'm insecure and need to hear it."

If this was what insincerity was like, he wondered how she'd be when she was sincere. He sucked hard on the soft skin of the nearest boob.

"They are certainly approaching perfection," he said when he'd released her. "Soft and silky, firm, yet a bit squishy, and the shape is from Michaelangelo or some other master."

She was looking down ... and listening. "So, do I have a hickey on the right one?"

"I hope so," he said, chuckling. "But you can let me up if you'd like."

"I was going to smother you again, but I hear voices. You've kind of gotten cheated here timewise. Should we get decent?"

Rachel swung her leg across Wade and pulled on her shirt, still not quite long enough to cover her, probably because her breasts used up too much of the material. Wade pulled on his bathing trunks, carefully tucking his erection away to an accompanying giggle from Rachel.

They crawled out of the tent to find Jerri and Peter walking toward them and four figures hurrying up from the lake. Marcy, Landon, Liz, and Brian were laughing, but the girls blushed slightly as they approached, everyone knowing what had recently happened.

"Where's Cindy and David?"

Marcy looked at Liz, and they giggled.

"I don't know where they are," Marcy said, "but I have a pretty good idea of what they're doing."