A Little Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even Wade's simple playing with her ass had Jerri revved up slightly. "Try it."

Marcy's eyes went to Wades as she took a firm hold of the growing erection. She loved it when Wade closed his eyes.

"It's working." She squeezed a little harder. "This may be my only chance. Rachel says you're a tits and nipples guy, and ..." She looked down at her small boobs.

"He's definitely that," Jerri confirmed.

Marcy shrugged, a glum look on her face as she continued to hold his still growing erection.

"Listen carefully to what you said," Jerri cautioned.

"What, that he's a tits and nipples guy?"

"Exactly."

"Well, I'm not exactly--"

" -- You're a female, aren't you?" Jerri interrupted.

Marcy looked puzzled.

"And did you hear any adjectives in what you said, like big, or long, or squishy, or pointed?"

Marcy looked from Wade to Jerri. "I guess not."

"I learned that from him years ago. It's what they are, not they are. Right babe?"

"Exactly."

By now, Marcy could feel Wade's cock throbbing in her hand. She looked from him to Jerri. Suddenly feeling a little odd doing that, she released him.

"You're so lucky to have a guy like him," Marcy said.

"You were with Landon yesterday. How'd that go?"

Marcy shrugged. "I dunno. Okay I guess. It's just ... "

"Just what?" Jerri probed.

"Guys," she answered, a forlorn look on her face. "I was looking forward to this camping, and then I found out the guys would be here. Kind of a damper."

"Girls and guys usually go together, don't they?"

Marcy snorted. "Not in my case."

"That seems strange. I've seen Landon looking at you in a kind of special way."

"I don't know. Guys are around me and after a while, they seem to change."

"Well, I think Landon likes you, and he hasn't started off like your other guys have, I bet."

"How's that?"

"He's kind of seen the whole package."

"Oh, yeah," Marcy replied, blushing. Then she laughed. "He's seen me without my push-up bra and the falsies. I need the falsies to have something for the bra to push up."

All three of them were laughing now at Marcy's directness.

"Do you think?" she said, looking at Jerri.

"I think you're going to find out because, here he comes, heading right toward you."

"Hey, Marcy," he yelled. "How was breakfast?"

One more glance at Jerri. "It was great. If you'd have said something, I'd have brought some back for you."

"Wow, that would have been great, except I wasn't feeling too good. Much better now. Oh, and hi, Jerri and Wade." He added the greeting, barely taking his eyes off Marcy.

"So, you're feeling better?" Marcy said, smiling up at him.

"Oh, yeah."

"I'll race you to that point out there, then," she said, laughing and pointing across the cove.

"How much head start do you need?" Landon said, poking her in the ribs.

"This much," she said, diving into the water and splashing away, Landon's long and lean figure quickly joining hers, knifing through the water.

"Well, what do we do now," Jerri said, watching the two youngsters heading for the point and who knows what else. "And I'm not even going to turn around and look at you because I know what I'll see.

"I think I'll go take a photo of those two little trees up on the knoll so that when we're home, I can show it to the garden store so they'll know what to plant and how far apart to make them.

"Pervert," she said, not turning her head.

"You want to pose up there, so they'll have a better idea of what I'm looking for?"

"Degenerate," she added when he finished.

"Plus, I need to pick up one of those giant -- "

"Wade, shut up," she yelled but couldn't keep from laughing.

Instead of her posing, they swam for a while and watched Landon and Marcy frolicking further out in the cove.

"Remember when we acted like that?" Jerri said, gazing at the young pair.

Wade wrapped his arms around her. "Would you like to go back?"

She chuckled. "Not a chance. I can remember feeling the same way Marcy does. And it wasn't fun."

"I wouldn't want to go back and take a chance on missing you."

She pulled his arms tighter against her. "The same."

"Let's go pack up; then we'll get together with everyone to let them know we're treating them to pizza."

"When did you decide that?"

"Look," he said, reaching over and patting Jerri's bare belly. "When's the last time we did this?"

Jerri chuckled. "You mean walking along, holding hands ... naked?"

"In public and in front of eight other people."

They were quiet until they reached the tent.

"What happens when we get home?"

"Good question. We have three children, so what we can do at home may not change. We do have friends who, if we read between the lines of some of the things they've said, might be willing to do what we've done."

Jerri smiled. "Exploring that may be very interesting."

"Looking forward to it."

They packed their gear, stowing everything in the car, everything that is, but two pairs of shorts and two t-shirts. Wade did don his when he picked up the pizza.

They gathered at the tents, gobbled pizza, and laughed almost endlessly, at least until the pizza was gone and it was time for them to leave. Naked hugs all around that recalled both unusual and pleasant memories ... some more pleasant than others. Wade heard Jerri's giggle when Rachel squeezed her breasts against Wade's chest. He tried to watch when she hugged Peter, but it appeared to be just a hug.

They debated about going topless on the drive home, then about maybe just wearing shirts, but they were heading back to what had been their only reality before, so they put on the shirts and shorts ... but were commando.

As they drove along, Wade chuckled and reached into his shorts pocket. He pulled out a piece of pink paper and handed it to Jerri. She unfolded it and looked.

"Everyone's name, email, and cell number?" she said, a big smile on her face.

"Rachel got it together. She said everyone wants to keep in touch with us, and they may invite us to any "special events" they're planning.

"I'll check to see when Grandma and Grandpa might want to keep the kids for a weekend. We might be able to pull together an interesting game of truth or dare."

"Uh-oh. Count me in," Wade said, remembering their good friend, Maggie Mendelson, whose hooters dwarfed Rachels. He'd have to wait and see to be sure.