A Little Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" Cindy was Rachel's best friend, and her going off with David surprised her a little. She decided the bathing had caused it. Or maybe watching Jerri and Wade. When the bathing was over, you were more than halfway there. She glanced at Wade. At least it had been with him.

Jerri threw her arms around Wade, the long t-shirt covering her but only partially hiding her, as usual.

They chatted and laughed, finally gathering enough courage to tease about the bathing. All were amazed at how the past couple of days had given them the ability to talk about almost anything. They came back together for dinner, each contributing something to share. Jerri helped organize and decided what could be mixed, etc.

Liz had a guitar, and they spent the evening singing and laughing at each other. Finally, it was dark, and Wade and Jerri headed up the knoll, wondering what sleeping arrangements might be in process among the others. Cindy and David had returned to hooting and teasing from the others. They didn't admit anything but didn't have to. Cindy's extreme blushing told the whole story. Along with the bright red mark on her neck.

"So, you want to head up to the little trees again?"

Jerri groaned. "Can we just have a cuddle night?"

I like cuddle nights," he said, kissing the top of her head.

She liked them too, but there was more to it than that. She needed to confess. When she'd decided what she wanted in the last segment with Peter, she'd known it was a little outside of their boundaries, but she'd ignored that, rationalizing that it wasn't sex, and this was probably the only time she'd have the chance. She'd thought about a giant dido when she'd first seen his erection but knew it wasn't the same. So, selfishly, she'd done it. Now, she was going to have to live with the possible consequences she hesitated to consider.

She had always been a closet sexual person. They had three kids, so their friends knew they'd had intercourse, but she was sure they assumed it was only occasional and always very proper. Socially Jerri was very prim and proper, no foul language and blushing furiously when any sexual topic was mentioned or discussed. The discussion always involved on the others around her as she never had anything to contribute. At least she never had in the past. They had no idea that when Wade kissed her with his probing tongue, then began fondling her breasts and ass, she heated up instantly and almost became a different person, lusty and ready for anything. When his hand went between her legs and began massaging, she'd have gone outside and had sex with him on the roof of their car under the streetlight if he'd asked. It was the same thing that had sent her to the two small trees more than once since they've been camping.

And that's where she'd been in Peter's tent. It wasn't her mind in control; it was her libido, even if it was just a few seconds that she'd allowed it to overcome what she'd known were the limits. At least she'd been able to put on the brakes before ... So, as she pushed her butt against him, and he wrapped an arm around her, she knew what had to be done.

"Air mattresses the next time," he said. "The ground is hard, even with the sleeping bags."

"As long as you're holding me, I'm comfortable."

He pressed tightly against her and kissed the back of her neck.

"I need to tell you something."

"Oh?"

"You know how I get when I get, well, turned on."

"Been there a few times, so yeah." Wade's curiosity was beginning to pique.

"I was with Peter today while you were with Rachel."

"I knew that." He chuckled. "I'm a little jealous of that thing, you know."

"Like I'm a little jealous of her hooters?"

"Probably. But what's this you want to tell me?"

Jerri took a deep breath. No minced words nor beating around the bush. She decided she'd just tell him.

"When I held that thing of Peter's in my hand, I wondered ... I wondered what it would feel like ..." Despite what she'd decided, she couldn't make herself say it. She felt her eyes filling -- Wade had to know what she was trying to say. "It was only four or five seconds," she finally stammered out, afraid of what his reaction might be. She felt his squeeze, then felt his hand squeezing her breast.

"Four or five seconds," he repeated. "If I'd done what I wanted to do, it would have taken longer than that ... but probably not much more."

Jerri twisted around to face him, and he knew he needed to say more.

"Rachel said she'd never seen a man come. She'd had sex, but always with a condom. She wanted to see what happens."

"Did she?"

A stifled chuckle. "She did, but before that, she kind of tormented me, telling me she could use her mouth to make it happen faster."

"But she didn't?"

"No, but I think only because she thought it wouldn't be right. What she said was that if she did that, then she wouldn't see it happen, and that's what she really wanted. Without that ... I don't know. She's surprisingly persuasive."

"I'm sure she is. So?"

"How was it?"

"What? You mean you're not -- "

His hand covering her mouth brought silence.

"You didn't answer my question."

"Wade, I don't know if I can." She heard nothing from him. A deep breath. "Different.," she finally said.

"Peter was willing, and Rachel wasn't. That's the only difference, I think.

He felt the tentative touch of her lips on his.

His reaction was anything but tentative.

When their lips finally parted, he said, "I promise to stay away from Rachel if ... "

"I stay away from Peter."

"Not totally stay away, you know. Yeah, I'm sure you know."

There was a moment of silence.

"Now, having your naked body pressing against me, and your gorgeous face right in front of mine, and your hand playing with my cock ... " He paused, waiting for that to happen, and groaned when it did.

"Would it be okay if I do what Rachel didn't do?"

It was too dark to see Jerri's face, but he knew the look that was there.

"You don't need to answer; I can read your mind."

Her face disappeared from in front of him, and his breathing rate accelerated in anticipation. He wasn't disappointed, and when her lips surrounded the head, he groaned loudly. She'd been doing this for nineteen or twenty years, and each time it was almost like the first. He threw back the top of the sleeping bag and wound his fingers through her hair. His hips wouldn't stay still, but he knew Jerri was used to that. The sloshing sounds, coupled with her moans and that occasional sound that happened when he pulled her hair a little too hard, had that familiar sensation building inside him.

"Gonna come," he said with a loud groan as he held her head in place, knowing what she wanted. When the first stream shot into her mouth, her head stopped moving. More streams quickly followed. A few more bobs of her head, which Wade savored, and she crawled up beside him.

"How'd I do?" she asked, giggling. "Oh, shit," she added when his hand went between her legs.

"Look what I found," he said, circling her clit with his finger.

"I thought.. we were just... going to snuggle," she gasped out between breaths.

"Give me a few more minutes, and then we'll snuggle." He dipped his finger inside her until it was good and wet, then moved back to her clit, touching it directly now. He loved the sounds she made when he did this, and he'd always wanted to record it, particularly the orgasm sounds that he could listen to endlessly. "I'm going to lay my head right beside yours, so I can listen to you."

Wade was taking his time, his finger moving slowly across that soft but engorged nub. He dipped inside her, moving the finger to gather the lubrication he needed.

"How am I doing?" he whispered in her ear, sending his tongue in after the words.

Jerri squealed, then groaned. "You enjoy torturing me."

"How about this?" he said, holding her clit between his thumb and forefinger.

"Oh, god. Do it, do it."

He opened his fingers and gently rubbed again."

"Bastard," she said, lifting her hips, pushing against his hand.

Wade chuckled. "Instead of calling me names, why don't you tell me what you want."

"Bastard," she repeated, then felt the pressure of his finger lighten.

"I want to come, Wade. Please," she pleaded, something she didn't often do.

He knew this would be a good one. He dipped his finger one more time, then began to gradually increase his speed. He felt her hips rising, her back arching, and, with a loud moan, her body began to spasm. He didn't slow, and neither did she, her body shivering and shaking over and over, each shiver accompanied by a loud and extended moan. When her shivering stopped, he held her in a tight hug.

"Isn't love wonderful," she said softly.

"It is," he agreed, "just a touch more wonderful than the sound of you coming."

"Bastard," she said, giggling this time.

Wade pulled the top of the sleeping bag over them ... and they awoke to the sound of a cardinal chirping loudly just above their heads.

*****

"Want to get some breakfast?" Wade asked, kissing Jerri's cheek.

"What time is it?"

"What does it matter?" he chuckled.

She rolled onto her back and stretched, then looked at Wade.

"Last night, you tormented me until I almost couldn't stand it."

"Not the first time," he answered, chuckling.

"But it made me wonder."

"About what?"

"If you were, well, kind of punishing me for yesterday."

"What do you ... oh." There was silence for a few seconds. "Do you think you need punishment?"

Jerri couldn't tell if he was teasing her again or was serious. "I ... I don't know." That thought had attacked her as she tried to go to sleep, and, despite the body-shattering orgasm she'd had, she wondered if his drawing it out was for her pleasure or her ... She'd finally gone to sleep, but it was still there this morning.

"Don't torture me more," she pleaded.

Wade was surprised -- he thought this had all been settled last night and was stunned at Jerri's contrition this morning.

"Was that extra-special blowjob I got last night just to get back on my good side?"

"No, no, it was just ... I wanted to do it because ... Wade, please."

He grabbed her in a huge hug, squeezing her against him, and tugged on one of those exquisite nipples of hers.

"I'm sorry you woke up worried about that. It never crossed my mind. But I hope to be allowed to punish you like that again."

"Bastard," she said, smiling.

"Yeah, but on a scale of one to ten, it was a ten-point-five, wasn't it? Maybe an eleven?"

"Yeah, but it was hell getting there." She laughed. "And breakfast sounds good."

They dressed.

"Should I invite the gang?"

A picture of Peter and his erection flashed through her head. She silently swore at her brain.

Seeing her look, Wade said, " We don't have to."

Jerri shrugged. "I don't want to make anyone mad."

"Okay, I'll be the asshole." He strode off the knoll and down the hill to the center of the tents. "Anyone want to go into town for breakfast?" he yelled. He waited, but there was no response. He was about to leave when he heard a voice.

"Can you give us time to get dressed?"

He spotted Marcy's face peeking out from her tent.

"Sure. Come on up when you're ready."

Ten minutes later, they were joined by both Marcy and Liz. They piled into Wade and Jerri's car and headed for town. At the restaurant, Jerri sat across from Liz and Wade across from Marcy. She smiled at him.

"Rachel has good things to say about you."

"Really?" he said, not sure how to respond but feeling the heat in his cheeks.

"She usually won't even look at a guy over twenty-five."

He felt a nudge to his ribs. "I'm definitely over twenty-five."

"My dad is fourteen years older than my mom, so I'm used to that "older man" thing." Her smile was warm and friendly, but her eyes had a special twinkle that he both enjoyed and that set off his alarms. He felt both of her long and very shapely, as he remembered, legs wrap around one of his. The twinkle seemed to intensify just a bit.

The server appeared. "I'm jealous," she said, glancing from Jerri to Marcy to Liz. "You don't need all three of these ladies, do you? She winked at Wade. He felt Marcy's legs tighten on his. Liz's eyes were wide, but Jerri was smiling.

"I think we play on different teams," she said to the server.

"All of you?"

"Yeah, all of us."

"Doesn't hurt to try. What can I get you guys for breakfast?"

They ordered and were by themselves again.

"Oh my gosh, that was scary," Liz said.

"You never had a roommate in college who wanted to, well, experiment a little?" Marcy smiled at her tentmate.

"I lived at home. Does that happen?"

"It happens, and just because you enjoy it doesn't mean you're a lesbian."

Liz looked like she might shrivel up and become invisible.

Marcy wasn't about to let up. "We're sleeping in the same tent. Maybe I'll share some experimentation with you tonight."

"May I wait in the car," Liz asked, putting her hands over her face.

"I'll bet even Jerri has experimented, right?" She winked at Jerri, whose face was beginning to glow. "You did, didn't you?"

Jerri could sense Wade looking at her. She wasn't sure she'd ever shared that story with him. In fact, she was sure she hadn't. She almost wished he'd say something rather than just looking ... and waiting. Liz had uncovered her face and was ... waiting. An open-mouth smile on her face, Marcy was ... waiting.

"I thought every college girl did it at least once. Unless they live at home," she added, glancing at Liz. You obviously have," she tossed in Marcy's direction.

"I roomed in a quad with three basketball players. They were walk-ons, so they didn't room with the team. It was fun for a while, but when I made it clear that I really preferred guys, the two left me alone. Number three had her own battles to fight. I can't believe that was just two years ago." Marcy shook her head, then looked back at Jerri, making it clear she wasn't going to allow her to duck out of this one. Plus, it was hard not to notice the look on Wade's face. "What's your story?"

Jerri gathered her courage and looked at Wade, who had a somewhat whimsical smile on his face, anticipating the story he was about to hear, she was sure.

"No basketball players, or anything like that. It was quick and a one-time thing. My freshman year, I took a swimming class for phys ed. It was the last class of the day, and this one particular day, the instructor kept me in the pool after class to give me a few pointers. When she finished, I went to take my shower, and everyone was gone. At least I thought everyone was gone. I had my own little shower stall and was in it dechlorinating myself when suddenly, there was someone else there with me. I nearly screamed, but she was smiling and didn't look dangerous."

"Oh my gosh," Liz threw in. "What happened?"

"Well, she made it clear what she wanted, and I explained I wasn't buying it.. She backed me under the water, and the next thing I knew, she ..." Jerri paused and looked at Wade, then the other two. She didn't want to go on. What happened was private. She'd share it with Wade later. But the others were waiting. Guh, she'd just say it. "Her hand went between my legs, and ... that's my trigger," she said, giggling. "We were in the shower another fifteen or twenty minutes, and that was my experimentation experience."

Liz looked almost horrified, while Marcy had a knowing smile. When she looked at Wade, he was licking his lips. He certainly knew how to get to her and was glad she had on a loose-fitting shirt.

"So it's just Liz that's in the dark here, then."

"I'm more than happy to stay in the dark," Liz muttered, but they could all see her mind was in gear, wondering. Horrified or not, it was obvious she was curious.

Breakfast came, and they all ate almost ravenously. Meals at the campground were sparse and not very satisfying.

"So," Marcy said. "How much longer are you two staying?"

"Just today. We'll leave about dinner time tonight."

"Awe, I'm sorry. You guys have really made our campout much more interesting."

Jerri's heart thumped. She'd come to the camp with a dowdy two-piece bathing suit and had worn it for about three or four minutes.

"You eight have made our time here more than interesting. I think we're a changed pair."

"Really? You mean the skinny-dipping, and the bathing, and whatever else happened."

Whatever else. What "whatever else" did she know about.?

"Pretty much, yeah. Who'd you go bathing with?" She hoped to catch Marcy a little off-guard.

"Landon. He's tall and skinny and pale. He's sure no Wade."

Marcy was doing her best to slide her bare legs up and down Wade's bare legs. She wondered if it was having any effect. She knew her small breasts wouldn't have any affect on him after his time with Rachel, but her legs and ass were exquisite. More than one guy had told her that, as well as the two basketball players. She had no thoughts of having sex with him, but a little experimentation might be good. Rachel shouldn't have all the fun.

"Ready to head back?"

A couple of "Sures," and he felt Marcy unwrap her legs. When they stood to leave, she was careful to walk directly in front of him. When she opened the back door of the car, rather than just climbing in, she crawled across the seat to the other side, her ass clearly aimed at Wade.

Back at camp, the two pairs separated, agreeing to meet in a few minutes for a swim.

"I know you're a tits and nipples guy, but that long-legged brunette sure aimed her ass in your direction every chance she got. And something was going on under the table, too."

"My hands were always in plain sight, but yeah, her legs had mine locked up."

"The legs go with the ass, don't they? And you don't have to tell me mine are just as good. Those are legs and an ass to die for."

"If I was into legs and asses, those would be okay."

Jerri shook her head and laughed. "I can guarantee you when we're naked in the lake, she'll be within a foot of you most of the time."

"How are you with that?"

She kissed him. "That tall, slender, and pale Landon has been looking at me since we got here. Maybe he can look from up close."

They went into the tent and stripped, Jerri about deciding to wrap in a towel to go to the lake. Wade grabbed the towel.

"If we're going to be nudists rather than just skinny-dippers, we walk down there ..."

"Nude."

They met Marcy heading for the lake too.

"Where's everyone?" Jerri asked.

"When we got back, we were told that Cindy and David went for a hike. You could probably substitute another four-letter word for 'hike.' And Peter was standing there patiently waiting for Liz, which surprised her, and they're off for a swim. Rachel and Brian decided to go into town to do some shopping." Marcy smiled at Jerri. "Landon's in his tent, not feeling well."

"Let's swim for a while, and then maybe I'll see if I can do anything for poor Landon."

Marcy rolled her eyes. "Let's go."

They waded out into water just above their knees.

"Any experimentation allowed today?" Marcy asked with a big laugh.

Jerri crossed her legs.

"Hard to keep your balance standing like that, isn't it?"

"And with me rubbing your ass," Wade added.

"Wade, stop."

His finger slid between her butt cheeks and moved lower.

"Wade, don't you dare.

He pushed a little harder, the finger now between her legs.

"Wade, stop it," Jerri said emphatically.

"She yells, but she doesn't move," Marcy giggled.

Jerri jumped aside then, stumbling and going under the water. She came up sputtering ... and glaring at Wade.

"Um, something's happening," Marcy said, looking at Wade's cock, which had grown a bit with the last activity. She moved her hand closer to it. "If I touched it, would even more happen?"