A Little Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are one hot dude," Liz said, "and I won't tell." She splashed away toward the others.

"I wonder what we'll do tomorrow," Rachel said as she stood up and splashed Wade as Cindy, with the other set of big ones, arrived.

****

Jerri sloshed her way across the cove to where Cindy and the other big-boobed girl still had Wade trapped -- like he was trying to get away, she giggled to herself. When she arrived, she pointed.

"Cindy, and?"

"Rachael," the other one with the nearly perfect tits said. She smiled at Jerri. "We're finding out all about you," she added.

"Wade, what are you telling them," Jerri asked, realizing both of the girls were staring at her still very extended nipples. They are what they are, she decided.

"Just how wonderful you are," he said.

Jerri shook her head.

"Really, he's a great guy," Rachel said, " and we're just glad it's you two that took the last site.

Wade looked at Jerri. "Unless my wife objects, I think we'll dress and go to the pizza place back near town and get some dinner.

They did exactly that.

As they ordered, the young server's eyes never seemed to leave Wade. Her smile and the cute giggles at everything he said had Jerri smiling. This seemed to be Wade's week for impressing young girls. This one wasn't naked, though, although the very tight and very short shorts, along with the ultra-tight t-shirt left little to the imagination.

When she brought the pizza, she was careful to rub one breast against Wade's shoulder.

"Just wants a big tip," he said when she left. Jerri laughed and nodded.

As they dug into the pizza, Wade said, " I see Mr. Big Dick was keeping you well occupied over by the edge of the cove."

"He thinks I'm hot," she said, winking at Wade. "Just like this little thing thinks you're hot."

"Yeah, right," he answered, glancing across the room at the server's cute butt. "And do we know why Mr. B.D. thinks that?"

"He just said some nice things. Made me feel good about myself hearing it from someone besides you. Plus, he's almost twenty years younger than we are."

"I think you were fascinated with ... "

"Like Miss Perfect Tits wasn't holding your attention?"

"Yeah, you're right about that. And with all the dunking and horseplay going on, I had them in my face more than once," he added, chuckling.

"Poor you." The rather dreamy look on his face didn't escape Jerri.

"I saw you getting tossed around, too, and I suspect that certain parts of you were being touched and probably squeezed."

Jerri smiled. "Not what we were expecting, is it?"

"Would you want to change anything?"

A picture of Peter standing beside her, his full erection pointed at her, flashed through her brain. Would she want to change anything? What would she change? It was huge.

"No, I'm happy," she said, giggling once more. She was sure Wade was picturing Rachel and wondering how he could get those hooters in his face again. She decided, from the way Rachel seemed to dominate his time, it would be easy if he wanted it to happen. And she was positive he did.

They strolled around the small town, hand in hand, enjoying the dusk and gentle breeze.

"You said you had some new things to show me," Wade said, squeezing her hand.

Jerri looked puzzled.

"Oh," she said, grinning sheepishly. "I'll have to think about that."

"Think about it? I thought you had an arsenal of weird and erotic things to show me."

"If you really believe that, you'd have had me showing you something every night."

"Probably so," he answered, wrapping his arm around her shoulders. "But, I have to admit it lit my fire to watch those young guys tossing you around. It was obvious they thought you were one sexy lady."

Jerri chuckled. "I was surprised; you know how I am about myself. And yeah, I was rubbed and squeezed, and otherwise manhandled, and it was fun and exciting." She was nibbling her lower lip as she finished saying that.

"And tomorrow?"

"Que sera, sera," she said as Wade squeezed her breast. "Ready to crawl into the tent and find out if I do have something new up my sleeve ... or elsewhere?"

He spun her around on the sidewalk and headed for the car.

"So," Jerri said when they were nearly back to the camp. "Did Miss Hottie get a nice tip?"

"Well, when you went to the restroom, she stopped by to see me." He saw Jerri smiling and shaking her head. "She wanted to know how long we'd be around, and she looked disappointed when I told her just a couple more days. But, she said to stop in again, and she'd take really good care of me."

"Well, when we get to the tent, I'll do my best to take really good care of you.

Almost unconsciously, Wade pressed a little harder on the accelerator.

*****

When they pulled into the parking area and walked up the knoll to the tent, everything was quiet, and they could see small lines of light from each of the four tents.

"Want me to turn on the lantern?" Wade asked as he unzipped the tent flap. He felt Jerri's hand grasping his crotch.

"Not unless you've forgotten what I look like naked."

Wade groaned as she unfastened his belt.

"Those four guys told you how hot you are. Maybe I've missed something," he said, his pants and boxers around his ankles.

"You always want to get right to the fucking, so maybe you have," she chuckled, gently pumping his growing erection. "Now, don't move."

He could hear the rustling behind him and knew that Jerri was stripping. Hearing the sounds and imagining was almost better than watching. If that was what she was showing him tonight, he was satisfied. His erection was throbbing, and he wondered what was next. It didn't take long to find out ... his shirt was unbuttoned and pulled off.

Jerri leaned against Wade's bare back, arms around his waist.

"I bet you wish I was holding your cock instead of rubbing my boobs on your back," she said as she did just that. She could feel her nipples stiffening and growing and a definite wetness between her legs. "Maybe tomorrow you can get Rachel to rub those big things on your back, and you can compare."

"No one can compare to those nipples of yours, babe. Just keep rubbing."

That gave her ego a boost, and she was careful to touch just the thick and extended nubs against his skin, knowing he'd be picturing them and wanting more.

"Want me to hold your cock, too?"

When he didn't answer, she not only held it but gave it several hard pumps. She was sure his loud "Oh, shit!" could be heard at the other tents if anyone was outside. She grabbed his arms and turned him around.

"There's a little moonlight, so look fast before your next surprise."

He could see his wife's smooth and nearly flawless skin glistening in the faint glow of the moonlight. And the nipples seemed even better than he thought they would. He'd never really seen her exactly like this, and his heart was pounding in time with the throbbing of his cock.

"The guys are right, you're hot as hell," he gasped out.

She smiled at that, then took his hand and led him around the tent, then further up the knoll, looking around until she saw what she wanted.

"You've always teased me about doing it outside. This is no tease, babe; we're outside."

"You did have a surprise for me."

"I have another." She stepped backward between two small trees, stretching her arms wide, her hands taking hold of each one. She carefully moved one foot to the base of one tree, the other foot stretched out to the other.

"I'm yours."

Wade had never imagined anything like this; It was so beyond the Jerri he knew. But the body he saw glistening in the moonlight was Jerri, the Jerri he was anxious to get to know. Plus, it had to be the camping, too. Being told she was hot seemed to make her act like she believed it. "I'm yours," she'd said, and her eyes had never left his.

He lowered his head and kissed her. When his tongue probed, hers responded in kind. When he spread his lips to devour her, hers spread equally wide. Her moans were more enticing than any he'd ever heard. When he took hold of both of those dark and extended nipples, her eyes moved to his once more. When he tugged on them a little harder, she smiled, then dropped her eyes to watch. He was still having trouble grasping that this was happening.

Now behind her, his shadow covered her ass, and he moved aside. Standing as she was and looking like she was tied to the trees, it seemed her gorgeous thirty-nine-year-old butt cheeks were inviting a firm slap. He caressed each one, then gave one a gentle pat.

"Go ahead," she said, turning her head to look at him.

"Go ahead?"

"What you were thinking."

Was she reading his mind? "You sure?"

She simply extended her ass.

Wade knew if he waited, he wouldn't. He lifted his right arm, and a sharp slap echoed through the night air. She smiled at him, her ass still extended. There was a second slap, and Wade knew that each cheek if he could see it, would have a warm, rosy hue.

"Now, you might like this too." His hand slid between her legs, one finger separating her cleft and finding her clitoris. Her body reacted. "Was I right?"

"Yes," she moaned, her pussy sliding back and forth on his finger. What she was doing had come to her when she was standing outside the tent. Just thinking about what she was going to do had her so excited, she hardly knew who she was. Peter had said she was hot ... and now she knew she was. But Wade hadn't slowed, and she hoped she could grip the trees tight enough not to collapse when she orgasmed, which was about to happen.

Wade loved it when Jerri orgasmed, that often being what triggered his own. He slowed his finger, pressed forward, and slid inside her.

"Wade, yes," she moaned, pressing back against him.

Despite his intent to go slow and savor every second, the sounds of their bodies slapping was getting louder and closer together. His finger was matching their movements, and, almost without warning, her body was spasming, and she was working, without much success, to stifle her moans. His other hand covered her mouth -- she bit his fingers as the ecstasy totally engulfed her, his cock filling her in time with the squeezes of her pussy. He threw his arms around her waist, and they collapsed to the ground together.

They lay still, kissing whatever part of the other they could reach.

"Do you think they heard us," Jerri whispered?

"Jerri," he said, kissing her forehead, "that never crossed my mind."

She chuckled. "Me either. But you did cover my mouth.

"Instinct."

More kissing and snuggling.

"Jerri, if you've got more surprises like this one, I can hardly wait, even though I may have a heart attack right in the middle."

"Let's gather our clothes and climb into our sleeping bags. I'm exhausted."

And that's exactly what happened.

"You think it's safe to move, Cindy?" Rachel whispered.

"I don't hear anything from the tent, but be quiet."

Cindy and Rachel crept off the knoll and back toward the tents, stopping halfway there.

"Thanks for getting me to go with you. How'd you know?"

"I was just outside the tent and heard something from up there and decided it sounded sexy. And, with those two, I figured it would be."

"I was looking straight up at her ... and him, finally. I wish the moon was brighter so I could have seen better."

"Still, I can't believe we just saw that," Rachel said. Did you hear it when he slapped her butt. Oh my gosh, I couldn't believe that. I've had sex, but never anything like that." She chuckled. I was afraid I was going to come just from listening."

"I know. You thought he was hot before, but after that, what do you think?"

"Oh, god, I can't wait for tomorrow to spend some time with him."

"Are you going to tell him?"

"I can't do that; I'd die. But just being with him and thinking about that. I hope I can keep from jumping him."

"What about her?"

"I learned a ton from just watching. When I get a guy, I'm going to do that and see what happens."

"Me too. I'd never thought of doing anything like that. Maybe I'll ask her how she thought it up."

"Cindy, you won't do any such thing. But I might."

"That's not going to happen, Rach, and you know it."

"Listen," Rachel said, "just ignore the noises from my sleeping bag when we get to the tent."

Cindy laughed. "Um, you too," she cautioned.

"So, you'd really do that?"

"If I had someone to do it with, yeah."

"What about Dave?"

A moment of silence. "I'm not quite to that with Dave yet."

"If you did it, you would be."

"Shut up, and let's get some sleep."

Wade and Jerri were celebrated well that night, along with two unseen witnesses.

*****

Jerri heard the shouts from outside first.

"Hey, you two. We're heading into town to get some good breakfast and mess around. You want to go too?"

She raised the zipper slightly and peeked out. There were six of them standing there waiting for an answer. She glanced at the still sleeping Wade.

"Thanks, but I think we'll pass," she said, trying to smile.

"We'll probably be gone for two or three hours," Dave said, "so don't worry about us."

"Have fun," she called after their retreating backs. She rolled over and unzipped the tent a little further, enjoying the bright blue sky and the sound of the birds. She'd heard it said that, away from the city, the birds singing could sound like a symphony, and today she believed it. She had lain there for maybe five minutes when she heard a voice.

"You guys not up yet?"

Moving her head slightly, she saw Rachel standing just a few feet from her.

"You're quiet," Jerri chuckled.

"It's the birds; they drown out everything early in the morning." Rachel, clad in a t-shirt that was nearly long enough to cover her, was gazing around at the sky and the birds.

"Give me a second," Jerri said. She found where she'd tossed it and pulled on a t-shirt that nearly matched Rachel's, except it extended to mid-thigh. She slipped out of the tent without disturbing Wade. "I think this shirt has shrunk," she lamented with a sign.

"It looks good on you," Rachel said. "I hope I look that good when I'm forty."

Jerri chuckled. "Thirty-nine."

"Oh, shit, sorry."

"No problem. The compliment overcomes the slipup."

"I mean it, though. You have to know that all those guys think you're a babe."

"I've heard. Wade has said a few things too."

"Wade is as hot as you are," Rachel said, not able to keep the pink from creeping into her cheeks.

"He's said a few things about you as well."

Rachel's eyes widened.

"Look, you've got to know you have an effect on men. Perfectly shaped and huge boobs, small waist, shapely hips, a perfect butt, and those long, long legs. He can't believe we were lucky enough to get this place and have you guys here, particularly you.

"I just love being around him, talking to him, and, well, horsing around like we do. Il hope you don't mind."

"You keep it up, then, and non, I don't mind. He enjoys being around you; even told me about having those boobs smashed against his face a couple of times."

"Oh, god."

"No, no. Do whatever you want, within reason, of course. It jacks up his ego and," she giggled, "I get the benefit of that." It was Jerri's turn to have the pink cheeks.

Rachel was looking at Jerri's pink cheeks and nibbling her lower lip. Cindy had kind of dared her to do it, but it wasn't that simple. She wasn't sure she could, but ...

"Your cheeks are turning bright red," Jerri said. "Are you thinking about what you're going to do with Wade?"

"Not exactly, but ... you're serious. I'm allowed to mess with him."

"He'll be shocked at first but afraid to stop it. If you did that, you might avoid him, and he wouldn't want that. So, here, he'll let you do stuff and wonder. And you can suggest what he might try with you."

Rachel could see lumps beginning to form on the front of Jerri's t-shirt and was sure the same was happening to her own, just to a lesser degree. But she loved what Jerri was saying.

"You're thinking, aren't you?"

"Yeah, and wondering. I've noticed that Peter seems to enjoy cornering you. Do the same rules apply there?"

Jerri remembered her nipples being pulled and the feel of Peter's cock in her hand. They had applied with her long before Wade.

"Yeah, they do."

Rachel chuckled. "Well, you can have that thing; it kind of disgusts me for some reason."

"I'm not exactly taking that thing she replied. But, it can be fun to mess around, right?"

"I'm going to find out," she said. And, with the talk about Peter's biggie, her courage had been boosted to new levels. "And I promise not to do anything like you two did last night."

"Wait, what?" Jerri saw the crimson extending down Rachel's neck and onto her chest. "You ... you saw something last night."

"You guys were a little loud, and, yeah."

Jerri closed her eyes. "I'll never be able to look at you again," she said, shaking her head.

"Oh my gosh, no. It was fantastically beautiful. I learned more watching you than I could from anything else. Don't tell Wade. It'll be our secret."

"I can't believe. I'd promised Wade a surprise, and when we got to the tent, that just popped into my head. I'm ... we're ... oh, shit. "

"Hot as hell," Rachel said, finishing Jerri's remark. "Cindy was there too, but I'll take care of controlling her. And I wish things like that would just pop into my mind. It would sure as hell surprise the guys I'm with."

Jerri cringed, then smiled. "Yes, you're not allowed to do that with him, so don't let any of those ideas pop into your head for a few days."

"Good morning, ladies," Wade said, peeping out through the opening in the tent. He yawned. "I could use a shower."

Two laughs followed that, but Jerri was looking at Rachel and winked. "Grab two bars of soap, and we'll take care of that," she said.

The three walked to the lake where Peter was standing on the shore, looking out across the water. Hey, Jerri," he said, nearly ignoring the other two.

Both ladies quickly doffed the t-shirts while Wade stepped out of his shorts. Two bars of soap were held aloft as Rachel grabbed Wade's arm and Jerri took hold of Peter's. It took two or three steps into the water for the light to dawn. The pace of the splashing quickly increased.

When they were in knee-deep water and separated from the other two, Rachel stopped and smiled at Wade.

"I can't give you a shower," she said, "but I can give you a bath. Get yourself good and wet."

Wade just stared at her. "You're going to ... to give me a bath. You mean, wash me ... all over?"

"And then you're going to wash me," she continued. "All over ... everywhere." She made sure her breasts were pointed directly at him.

"Rachel, I can't do that. I mean ..."

"Don't worry, it'll be fine. And what do you think Jerri and Peter are doing on the other side of the cove?"

When Wade looked, he could see Jerri lathering up Peter's chest. He looked back at Rachel.

"We had a little talk this morning. Now get wet."

A little talk? Rachel had a bar of soap, and she was going to wash him all over. His cock was already on the rise just from that thought. When he thought about washing her, it was quickly at full staff.

"Goodness," Rachel teased. "It's only a bath." Mimicking Jerri, she'd started on his chest, lathering him with the bar of soap, then using her bare hands. She smiled as she watched his cock bouncing up and down, and she wondered if it was from his movements or just the pounding of his heart. She carefully washed his back, then his butt, enjoying the different feel of his small crop of dark hair. When she spread his cheeks to be sure every part of him was being cleaned, he grunted.

"Rachel, you don't have to --"

"--Everything," she interrupted. "I'm kind of enjoying this, and I hope you are too."