A Little Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was sure the other everything would be washed soon. And enjoying it? Not quite on a par with making love with Jerri, but not trailing very far.

As Rachel slid her soapy hands up and down his legs, she was trying to decide. It was right there, now nearly in front of her face, but how was she going to wash it? She knew that if her hands spent too much time washing, she might see something similar to what she'd seen last night, and she didn't want that for sure. She wanted an adventure for each of them, something to remember. But it was time.

She began with his balls, being careful to cover every bit of his sac, but gently. She wasn't surprised to hear a groan as she did that. When she took hold of his erection, she was amazed at how hard and stiff it was. She chuckled to herself as she remembered some babysitting she'd done with boy babies and the instructions she'd received about giving them a bath, and particularly how to care for certain parts. She pushed the foreskin back as far as it would go and washed carefully around the rim, noting an entire change in Wade's posture and look.

"Oh, god, Rachel. If you do that very long, I'm going to be washing you-know-what off of you."

She stopped immediately, sure that when Jerri had told her to do whatever, whatever didn't involve bringing him to an orgasm. But she did savor every second that cock spent in her hands.

She took a deep breath. "Okay, rinse yourself good. It's my turn."

Wade was completely under the water for long seconds, then stood. "Get yourself wet."

Rachel followed Wade's lead and submerged completely, then stood in front of him. As he looked at her, he knew he had to say it after what had just happened to him.

"Rachel, a beautiful naked lady, standing in front of me with water rivulets running off a nearly flawless body and wet hair clinging to her face and shoulders, has to be about the sexiest thing I can imagine. You ready to be thoroughly washed?"

She simply closed her eyes, ready, expecting him to start with her back and tease himself a little.

Wade started on her breasts. There were other parts to tease him, but those breasts were what he wanted right this moment.. They were rubbed over and over, then lifted so that the swell of her under breasts could be cleaned, or at least thoroughly massaged and caressed. With each pass, he could feel her nipples hardening and lengthening. He finally moved to her back.

"Rachel, you have muscles," he said, sounding a little surprised.

"Girls can have muscles," she answered, moving her arms and flexing her shoulders as his hands moved back and forth. "Yeah, but ..."

"But what?"

"They're as freaking sexy as the rest of you is."

"Good," she replied as his hands moved to her butt. When she began to flex those muscles, too, he almost didn't know how to react.

"I have muscles everywhere," she said. With where his hands were and where they were about to go, his dirty little mind reminded him how hard Jerri could squeeze him when she was orgasming. He flushed the natural next thought before it could grab hold of him.

"Wade, that's enough," he heard, realizing that, as his mind had been tormenting him, his soapy hand was sliding up and down the cleft between her butt cheeks and, he was sure, over the crinkled red place where his eyes now focused.

Instinctively he stopped and patted her ass. "Rachel, I'm --"

"--Just keep going," she interrupted.

He did her legs from the back, amazed at their length, shape, ... and muscles, and twice his nose bumped a firm and shapely butt cheek. He decided he'd love to watch her work out some time. But, it was time for that last place.

She was looking off across the lake.

Rachel, I don't have to do this, you know." Her eyes slowly swung across to meet his.

"Yes, you do," she said firmly, spreading her legs slightly as she did.

Wade decided that if she was willing to look him in the eye, he could do that too. He lathered his hands, tossed the soap to the bank, and slid one hand down her mons and between her legs. He tried to keep the hand to one side or the other, but she was moving, and he wasn't totally successful. Her eyes never wavered, but her breathing did change noticeably. He withdrew the hand.

"I think you're clean," he said.

Her eyes never wavering, she said, "Are you sure? You'd better check."

He couldn't keep the smile from his face. Seeing what he was about to see on Rachel was a dream, a fantasy fulfilled. He dropped to his knees and tilted his head slightly as she spread her legs a little further. The soap had nearly dissipated, and her bare and puffy labia were six inches from his face. At the very bottom of her cleft, there was just a tiny bit of inner protruding. At the top, her clit was totally covered by the hood, thank goodness. He stood.

"Am I free to rinse?"

He stepped aside, and Rachel dove into the still shallow water, emerging in the deeper part. She smiled at Wade and then slowly lay back, floating, with only her face and breasts above the surface.

"Have you always been this much of a tormentress?" Wade asked with a laugh.

"Not a bit. This is all spur of the moment ... and you inspire me."

"So you and Jerri had a conversation this morning, and this is what developed from it?"

"As a result of it, I guess. She said you, well, found me fascinating and, within reason, I could help you have a fun few days here since I felt the same way about you." She looked over her shoulder at the opposite shore of the cove. "It seems to be working with both of you."

"Yeah, I don't worry about her, and I guess she doesn't worry about me either."

Rachel thought of last night and decided that if someone would do that with her, she wouldn't worry about them either. But that was her and Jerri's secret.

"Want to just float around and talk until those two are finished?"

For a second, Wade watched Peter washing Jerri's butt. "Sure," he said, turning his attention to Rachel's still-erect nipples.

*****

"We're going to do what?" Peter said, shaking his head.

"You're going to give me a bath, and you're to wash every bit of me. Every bit."

Peter's eyes were wide, and he nodded slightly.

"And when you've done that, I'm going to wash every bit of you. Every bit," she said, watching his erection grow until it disappeared in the deeper water. They crossed the neck-deep portion of the cove, then slowly emerged from the water as they neared the far shore.

"You mean, I'm going to rub soap all over you and, and..."

"And then clean me thoroughly with your bare hands."

"Am I dreaming?"

"Do you feel like you're dreaming?"

"I guess I just walked through that water, and I could feel you holding onto me, so I must not be dreaming. But, you're like a dream."

"Peter, I think you've developed an infatuation with me, and it's making you feel the way you are."

"I think I understand infatuation, but you seem to always be with me."

Now there was a thought. Infatuation. Infatuation with that immense cock that was pointing directly at her that she would be holding in her hand soon. "You're right," she said, "so maybe it works in both directions."

He took hold of one of her hands. "Do you always wear this red polish?"

Almost always, yes. Why, do you like it?"

"I love it. And the nails are just so. Very sexy," he added. "And the toenails match. More sexy."

With Peter, Jerri knew she didn't need additional "sexy," but still, compliments were always nice.

He smiled. "Fine," he said, "and I guess it does go both directions. But may I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

Peter looked hesitant. "Did you say you had three children?"

"I don't know if I said it, but I do."

"That's amazing. I don't understand a lot about that, of course, but ..." He looked away, and his cheeks had pinked slightly.

"Go ahead," she said. "You obviously have a question about something."

He took a deep breath. "Well, the babies I've seen are pretty big, and I know, well, they have to come out."

Jerri smiled. "They do that."

"And I know where they come out."

"Out the vagina." She answered the unspoken question.

"And I know it stretches; I learned some of that in a class I took one time. And it hurts ... a lot."

Jerri was enjoying this and had an idea where it was heading.

"You've had three of them, and ..."

"Okay, Peter. The vagina stretches, and the baby is born. Then, slowly, it returns to normal, or nearly normal. You could ask Wade about that. But, you're concerned that having the babies damages something, and it's never the same again."

His face was bright red, and he was nodding.

Jerri bit her lower lip, sat down on the bank, and spread her legs. "See," she said. "No damage." She felt her nipples hardening as Peter stared at her wide-open pussy.

"Good," he said. "It looks gorgeous."

"You ready to wash me?"

"Jerri, yes."

"Start wherever you'd like," she said, holding her arms out from her sides, ready to be rubbed all over with soapy hands.

Peter began on her back, giving her nipples as long as possible to grow to their full length. He was certainly a breast man, but more specifically, a nipple man. Something about them fascinated him, and he had found the epitome in Jerri. He guessed they had been about a half-inch long when he had held them between his fingers yesterday. He could hardly wait to wash her breasts.

He had finished her back, debated a second, then stepped around in front of her and found a big smile there to greet him. He began washing her stomach, and it wasn't difficult for her to see he was enjoying his task. She watched his hands move to her breasts, lifting them and washing. Finally, he was "washing" them with a kneading motion, the nipples extended between his fingers and still growing modestly with the additional attention. She knew that, on some nights, Wade used his lips to enhance the results, but that wasn't going to happen with Peter.

He washed her butt and legs, then, very tentative, his hand went between her legs. He didn't seem conscious of caressing one side or the other as he washed, and her breathing was getting deeper and fast from the pressure on her clit. He finally was finished.

"I can't believe that just happened, Jerri. I touched every bit of that perfect body of yours."

"I enjoyed it too, Peter, and I appreciate that you look past my flaws." She put her finger to his lips as he tried to speak. "But now it's my turn, and I hope we both enjoy it."

She began washing, and, as long as her hands stayed in contact with him, it was almost like he was purring. If she removed her hands, when she touched him again, his reaction was like the first time she'd touched him. With her haste to get to where she wanted to be, she probably cheated him out of some pleasure. But she was there, and his throbbing erection lay across her soapy hand. His eager eyes watched hers.

"You know," she said, giving his cock a squeeze, "this is as fascinating to me as my nipples are to you." She held it in two hands, but not all of it. But she was supposed to be washing and not simply fondling. She released him, lathered her hands, then took hold again to an audible groan from Peter. She moved her hands up and down the length of the frothy rod, her fingers far from meeting on the opposite side. She was fascinated by what she was doing and realized she was moving faster and faster with her washing when a thick stream of milky liquid surprised her as it shot out and hit her belly. She released him, but more streams followed, the last bit clinging to the head.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" he exclaimed, his eyes wide.

"It was my fault," she said, "not yours."

He looked chagrined. "It felt so good I couldn't tell you to stop."

Jerri appreciated that. "Consider it a special treat," she said, "and it's a secret, okay?"

"It's a secret, for sure," he assured her. A huge grin crossed his face. "It was a special treat that I'll never forget." He took the soap from Jerri, splashed water on her belly, and carefully washed her. "I should have aimed a little higher, and I'd have had another special treat."

They both laughed at that.

"One last time," she said, and he gave each nipple a quick pull.

They headed back toward Wade and Rachel, knowing the neck-deep water would give them a final rinse.

*****

Clad in her mid-thigh length t-shirt with the immense nipple bumps, Jerri accompanied Wade in his gym shorts to their trailer. They met the other six returning from town.

"The food was good, but we ran out of things to do, so we decided to come back and have some fun," Cindy said. "What have you two been up to?"

Jerri laughed. "We took baths," she said. There are bars of soap on the shore."

"Yeah, wouldn't hurt to get clean," Brandon confirmed.

"We washed each other,"

"So you and Wade washed each other," Liz giggled, "and ... Rachel and Peter?"

"No, no, Rachel was with Wade, and I was with Peter," Jerri corrected, smiling.

That had the newly arrived six looking at each other.

"Is everyone game," Marcy asked. "We came back to have fun."

Hearing nothing, Cindy asked, "Um, how do we divide up?"

"Let Jerri and Wade decide."

Jerri looked at Wade, ran to the tent, and was back in about two minutes.

"There's a one, a two, and a three in each hand. Girls draw from my right and guys from my left. Matches bathe each other, okay? Is everyone still in?" Six grunts and nods. "Alphabetic order. Cindy, Liz, and Marcy for the girls. Brian, Dave, and Landon for the guys.

Cindy drew the two. Next, Brian drew the one. Liz was next and drew the one also and headed off with Brian. Dave drew, and he had a two. He smiled at Cindy, who smiled back. That left Landon and Marcy, who headed toward the lake, Landon a step behind, admiring Marcy's butt and legs. It was decided, and Wade and Jerri wondered what might develop from this adventure.

*****

As the six newly excited bathers dashed away toward the lake, anticipating their new adventure, Jerri squeezed Wade's hand as they headed up the knoll toward the tent.

Jerri's mind was in high gear, and what she was thinking was not something she was ready to share with him -- not at all. She'd agreed to the tenting, thinking a little nostalgia might be fun, even though it wouldn't have been her first choice for this special time. When they arrived, set up the tent, and headed for the lake, she was feeling her thirty-nine years as she put on the two-piece suit, thinking it would be more appropriate to wear the one-piece.

When they found the eight twenty-somethings skinny dipping, and they suggested she join them, she had nearly panicked. How could a dowdy thirty-nine-year-old, naked, compare with those sleek and slick-bodied girls. Her mind immediately told her, '"no way." But between Wade and the eight eagerly watching her ... and waiting, and the realization that they were off for a few days of fun away from the kids, the tenting and remembering her younger years and the things she hadn't done, something clicked, and she stripped. With Wade's help and encouragement, of course.

The near gushing of the four young guys and their repeatedly telling her how "hot" she was had its effect for sure. On that first day, when Peter had sort of guided her away from the others, and he had taken hold of her nipples as she felt her huge cock growing in her hand, it had been a first.

After that, Jerri didn't know whether the excitement she was feeling was appropriate, or whether she should be feeling guilty. When she talked with Wade, and he related having Rachel's gorgeous boobs smashed against his face, and probably in his mouth if he'd admit it, she felt much better.

They had no formal agreement but understood that almost anything short of outright sex was acceptable, and they were to have fun.

What she had done that first night up on the knoll and between the two trees was beyond anything she'd ever done before, and to find out that both Rachel and Cindy had watched only increased the afterglow that resulted from it. Sex had always been the centerpiece of her and Wade's life, and dodging the children to get it done seemed to enhance the excitement.

Bathing each other has seemed to push the limits, and Peter's pulling on her nipples paled in light of his ejaculating all over her belly. But if they were looking for excitement, they'd certainly found it. When she pictured Rachel carefully washing every bit of Wade, she wondered how close he'd come to mirroring what had happened with Peter. Probably very close if she knew Wade.

And that was leading to her dilemma. She loved Wade more than anything, and there was no one else in the world she wanted to share her sex with. She'd been thinking about what being unfaithful meant. She might have to look it up, maybe study a little. What she wanted wasn't sex, she kept telling herself.

She just wanted to know how having Peter's giant erection inside her would feel.

She didn't want to have sex with him, nor have it move in and out, just enter and stay there until she could digest the feeling; the stretching she was sure would happen, and how she'd feel if it actually bottomed against her cervix.

There. She hadn't actually said it, but she'd certainly thought it. She gave Wade's hand a squeeze, as much to assure herself he was still there as anything else.

"What's up?" he said, reacting to the squeeze.

"Just letting me know how much I love you." She gave him a big smile, suddenly wary of the look that crossed his face.

"You know," he said. "Those two trees are still in good shape up there on the higher part of the knoll."

"Wade, it's the middle of the day." She'd never dreamed he'd bring that up, but maybe after what she'd been thinking, she should go ahead.

"They're all in the lake washing each other. They won't bother us."

"Rachel and Peter aren't in the lake."

"Oh, yeah, forgot about that. But they know us pretty well. They could just watch."

She hit him in the stomach with her fist, not as hard as she could, but enough to let him know he'd been hit.

"You'd probably enjoy that," she said, laughing. "I bet she washed you really, really, well, and if she missed anywhere, you pointed it out to her."

Wade remembered how well she'd washed him and what had been about to happen.

"She didn't miss anyplace, that's for sure."

"Wade, you're blushing. What happened?" she asked with a chuckle.

"You were over there with Peter. I bet if I asked the right question, you'd blush too."

Maybe more than blush," she thought as she remembered. But she needed to push a little about his blush, unusual for Wade.

"Don't change the subject. We'll get to that later. What happened with Rachel that caused this episode of pink cheeks?"

Wade nibbled his lip, gazing at Jerri. "This has all been so different, but I guess I can say it. Rachel washed everything, then whispered that she had saved the best till last. I bet you did the same with Peter."

She had to agree with him there.

"Well, she used to babysit little boys, and she'd have to give them a bath. She'd been taught something special about making sure they were clean."

"Oh my gosh, she didn't."

"She did, and another few seconds, and the way she was looking and doing it, she'd have gotten a face full." Wade was breathing hard just thinking about it.

Should she? Jerri debated for a few seconds.

"Peter did," she said, sure her cheeks were now pink.

"On your face?" Wade looked alarmed.

"No, my belly, and it was a lot and all-of-a-sudden. I mean, I had barely ... "

"I try to tell you that you're the sexiest female on the planet, but you won't believe me. You have to have some big-dick stranger tell you," he said with a chuckle.

"Show me how sexy I am," she said, her voice already husky, as she ran toward the high spot on the knoll and the two trees.