A Little Different

Story Info
Sharing masturbation with a difference.
1.5k words
4.33
5.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barry and Samantha were making their way to bed after their showers, both relaxed and settled after their days and dinner. Barry was checking out Samantha's naked body as she moved around their bedroom.

He was in his own little world, seeing this sexy naked woman that he loved dearly right here with him, her beautiful face and hair that didn't need hours of work or makeup to make her look good, her full perky breasts, her figure that suited her and she looked after, her sexy and tight arse, her sexy and womanly legs.

Barry was starting to get a little horny just watching Samantha but Samantha was checking Barry out as well, in her own little world, naked in the same room as the man she loved dearly, who made her very happy and confident and fore filled.

His really sexy dad body that made her a little moist, and his..... wait, was his dick is growing a bit, she took the opportunity to hassle him just a bit in fun "are you right you pervert? Getting a stiffy after checking out this naked chick in her private house? You pervert, teasing her like that and then letting her down by getting into bed and start snoring, that naked chick might be getting a moist pussy from being naked in front of a pervert" she said with a cheeky chuckle and a mischievous grin as she cupped her boobs and held them up in an offering type gesture as she squeezed her nipples.

Barry just grinned and in his own cheeky reply added "well you'd only have to look in a mirror to see what's making my dick hard, the sexiest woman on the planet is naked in front of me and I was just thinking what I'd really love to do to her, she'll end up more than moist."

He then added, after a short pause, as he made his way around to Samantha's side of the bed where she was standing, "I know we love each other totally and with that there is total trust for each other......"

Sam looked him in the eyes and replied "totally, without any doubt, but what does that mean you want me to do to who?"

Barry grinned, "I want to do something a little different tonight, I promise I won't exceed your trust or do anything that makes you uncomfortable or on edge. I want you to kneel on the edge of the bed, facing away from me towards the centre of the bed, I want your knees parted slightly, I want you to bend at the waist, I want you to bend until you head and shoulders are resting on the bed, leaving your arse facing me and in the air."

Samantha starts following Barry's instructions, she was getting more horny, her pussy getting wetter already. She moves and shuffles her knees into a comfortable position, she's hoping she knows what this could lead to, she bends at her waist and taking particular notice of sticking her arse out towards Barry who is standing directly behind her, she gives it a little wiggle and has a sexy cheeky grin on her face, she keeps bending until the side of her head and shoulders are resting on the bed as she looks sideways, she feels totally exposed and vulnerable in this position. Her arse and pussy is totally exposed and open to the man she loves, her pussy is beginning to tingle as it gets wetter waiting and begging for attention, Sam can only imagine Barry's view.

As Samantha starts getting comfortable with her position, and exposing herself to Barry in such a way, Barry adds "I want you to rub your pussy, and your clit in a way that will make you cum, and hard, I want to see it, and feel it. I know you're not into anal sex, and to be totally honest I'm not that into it either but it's so naughty and so taboo it just makes it more desirable. I know for a fact that you have a sensitive arse, and I totally love that. I'm going to tease your arse with my dick while you rub your pussy. I will rub your arse with the knob on my dick, I will wank my dick against your arse while you rub your pussy, we will cum together and I will hold my dick against your arse when I cum but I promise not to invade your trust by doing anything you're not comfortable with or wanting"

Sam listened and processed everything that Barry had said, she even reached for her wet pussy before he had finished and started running her fingers along and between her wet pussy lips, she was getting excited. Her thoughts had started to turn towards fear as Barry described how he was going to tease her arse, with his dick and lube, but she was pleased when he sad he wouldn't do anything she wasn't comfortable with knowing that he had a bit of an arse fetish but she trusted him entirely. Her breathing was starting to become deeper as her pussy started sending waves of pleasure through her.

Samantha's mind was full of fantasy thoughts as her aroused pussy came to life. Her clit and pussy were becoming alive and aroused as the blood flow increased and her nerve endings began building up towards an explosion of passion. She noticed Barry reaching for the bottle of lube on her bedside table, and was thankful, she knew her arse was sensitive.

Barry squeezed a handful of lube in between Sam's raised and spread arse cheeks, he gently traced her arse with the lube, running circles around her anus, and massaging her arse cheeks. Sam was giving little moans of pleasure and slightly rocking back towards the pressure and pleasure. Barry squeezed another handful of lube out and the grabbed his dick, fully hard now, even dribbling a little precum already.

He lubed the knob of his cock and started tracing Samantha's arse with it as he had with his finger tips. He gently rubbed the knob of his cock around her anus, Samantha's moans continued and got louder. Barry teased her arse crack with his lubed cock, rubbing it all over her arse, in between her spread arse cheeks giving special attention and pressure to her anus.

Barry was getting closer and closer to cumming already, he could hear and see Sam was building up a big orgasm as herself also as her fingers were rubbing her clit faster and faster, her breathing was getting deeper and faster as well. Barry gripped his cock, holding the knob against Samantha's anus, slowly started wanking his dick, not to fast so he didn't cum to soon but consistently with a small amount of forward pressure on Sam's anus trying to give her some sensation through her sensitive arse.

Sam was getting hotter and wetter by the second, her clit was alive with pleasure waves that went off all throughout her body, her nipples were rubbing against the bed were she had leaned forward only increasing her pleasure. The pressure and movement on her anus was driving her totally insane with pleasure, it felt amazing, she knew her orgasm was very close, she could feel herself building, she was carefully pushing backwards to increase the pressure and pleasure sensations on her anus, it felt so naughty but so good while her clit was about to explore with pleasure, then she started to cum, her body spasmed and erupted in orgasm pleasure. Barry felt Sam cumming and her body being in such a pleasurable space, her moaning and wails of pleasure and lust. He felt himself about to cum with her, he felt her pushing backwards against his cock against her anus, as he cum, and cumming hard the head of his cock just penetrated Sam's arse, he cum in her arse.

He quickly realised what had happened and panicked by moving backwards a tiny bit to remove his erupting cock from Sam's arse but she simply pushed back again just a little bit so that the head of his cock was again in her arse, feeling the contractions of her orgasm milking his cock for cum.

They had both cum very hard, at the same time, both were gasping for air, Barry's balance was tested to the extreme and so was his temptation to fully push his dick into Sam's arse and fuck her but he knew full well and respected her thoughts on that. Hopefully she'd enjoyed this enough to want to do it again, perhaps this might help her to move past her dislike for anal play.

Samantha's body was slowly gaining control from her big orgasm, the pleasure waves were slowing down, the bliss she was feeling was warm and addictive. Her pussy was still tingling, her arse was tingling, she had totally loved this and couldn't wait till they did this again. Barry and Samantha slowly and gently untangled and helped each other into bed, cuddling and kissing with love as they drifted off to sleep.