A Little Island Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve didn't care. He was genuinely happy, and he was in no hurry. He felt sure the game was already won.

Steve took it easy for the rest of the evening. He was gently musing over which of the girls to take for the night. He could sense how much each of them wanted him, but he preferred to tease some of them. Just because someone was desperate for his cock didn't mean he owed them anything.

There was a commotion outside and then the door opened. Anastasia, Priya, and Gabriela stumbled in. They were carrying a bound and gagged Ariana. She was naked except for the ropes around her ankles and wrists and she had something in her mouth, probably her own bikini bottom.

Ariana was thin and dainty, and very delicate and feminine. She was somewhat like Francine in that sense, but was a little bit curvier and bustier. She was not as athletic as most of the other girls, though. Bound and gagged, and her big golden eyes wet, she made the perfect image of an Arabian Nights damsel in distress.

Steve remembered Ariana as one of the first women he'd seen on the island. She was a real princess, and one of the girls who'd first gone with Anastasia out of fear, rather than malice.

Steve got hard watching her squirm. He realized he was her tormentor, as well as her soon to be knight in shiny armor. The was no need for words as he dropped his shorts and walked up to the girls. He thanked Priya and her cronies by grabbing each one's breast.

Ariana had already looked like a deer in the headlights -- she'd had very little fight or defiance in her to begin with -- but now that she saw Steve's hard cock, the very last remnants of resistance escaped her. She quivered and whimpered when he brushed her vibrant brown hair aside with his hand.

Steve gathered a tear from her cheek and said, "don't be afraid, darling. You've dreamed of this, I know. Give yourself to me and you will find happiness." He stood and looked down on her, his hard erection almost brushing her face. Ariana shied away at first, but the she slowly brought her face back. She looked up at him and then brushed the cock with her nose and face. She breathed in his musk and rubbed faster.

Steve reached into her mouth and pulled the gag out. It had indeed been a bikini bottom -- whose, Steve didn't care. Ariana gasped and then looked him in the eye again.

The throbbing cock was relentless and insistent enough on it's own merit, and Steve did not need to say anything. Ariana opened her mouth and took it in, almost as if she was just testing how it would feel. If sucking on it would somehow ease the tension. She was seeking comfort and affirmation.

Her motions grew more and more desperate and needy as she sucked faster and harder. She had no idea why, but she was sure surrendering to Steve and his cock was the only thing to do. A heat began to spread from her pussy and it spread all over her body.

She had limited experience with men. Ariana came from a strict, religious home, and had always felt men in general were too brutish and aggressive, and Steve was definitely no exception. There was something about him, though, about this island and about her dreams, that made her feel things she had never felt before.

She felt a need, an animal desire. Her upbringing had already prepared her for feeling submissive and deferent, but nothing had prepared her for feeling like a horny slut.

Ariana struggled against her bonds, wanting to use her hands to help please the big cock even more. The rope would not give so she settled for rubbing her body against Steve's leg as she sucked him in deeper. If she had known about deepthroating, she would have done it.

Priya offered Steve the lube. He looked at her and motioned down with his gaze. She understood the command and knelt behind the other woman.

Ariana let the cock fall out of her mouth and she gasped when she felt the cold lube on her puckered little butthole. She looked over her shoulder at Priya, fiddling with her, and then at Steve, with wide eyes. He just stared back at her and said nothing.

Ariana's lust overpowered her fears and she quivered and moaned when Priya pushed a finger into her ass. Ariana didn't care anymore, she had never been this horny in her life. Steve could do whatever he wanted to her now.

Ariana realized she had never felt comfortable with the idea of having to take responsibility for her own choices. It would be much better for Steve to be the one to decide for her. And not just about how to use her body.

She swallowed his cock again and redoubled her efforts. The simple act eased her worries again, as she had hoped it would. As long as she kept sucking, she would never have to fear or worry about anything, ever again.

Soon, Steve pulled out from her hot, needy mouth. He stepped over her and lifted her to all fours. Without much ceremony, he began to feed his cock into her completely virgin ass. It was as virgin as her pussy, and her mind.

Ariana forgot about even the possibility of resisting him as her lust literally blinded her. The whole world faded away from her and the only thing left for her was the hot, hard pleasure she could now feel invading her insides. Time stopped and one orgasm blended into the next, and her mind was reduced into a radiant pool of previously forbidden pleasure.

---

When Ariana woke up the next morning, she was completely relaxed and happy. There was a throbbing soreness in her ass, but she didn't mind. In fact, she welcomed it. It felt right. In her fantasies, Steve had fucked her until sunrise.

In reality, Steve had moved on quite soon after consummating her. He had spent the night fucking the other girls. He piled them up, one on top of another, and went from hole to hole, indiscriminately. Agrat was more than happy to give him the power he needed to serve their disciples in such a manner, the whole night through.

Several Days Later

It was a perfect day. The sun was shining and the wind was gentle. A huge flock of happy and well fucked, topless bikini models were playing volleyball on the beach. Steve had a drink in his hand and a compliant whore for a footstool. Life could not be better. His past life, even his family, seemed like barely a distant memory.

Gretchen and Molly had kept an eye on them from afar, but they were done spying now. Steve had nothing to hide and they had seen enough. They were mostly just hiding inside their almost empty house now.

Steve was way past caring about the power games he had played with them. In his mind, he had won already. Steve was ready to let loose. He wanted to just fuck all his girls whenever he felt like it. He would have fucked one right in front of Gretchen and Molly, just to taunt them, but Agrat had told him to wait.

His girls waited on him, and pampered him. Someone was always eager to give him a massage or a lap dance. Steve, for the life of him, could not understand what had made him hesitate before. Everyone was so happy now.

After sunset, Steve and his flock returned to their house. He was toying with the girls, planning on who to fuck next, when there was some commotion at the door again.

It was Grace, the once shunned Irish redhead. No one had seen her for a few days, not even her roommates at the other house. Priya was reluctant to let her in but Steve told her to do it.

Grace asked to speak with Steve in private. Priya and some of the other girls didn't want her there but Steve silenced them with a stern look, before anyone dared even protest out loud.

He could see something new in Grace's eyes and he was ready to try again to make her submit. Her expression was heavy with worry and it seemed like she might be ready to give in. Steve took her to his room and closed the door flap.

"I assume you're here to surrender," Steve said. Grace blushed and looked to the floor. "I assume you know what you need to do, how to prove your devotion," Steve continued. Grace was still passive. "Tell me what you want me to do to you," he said.

Grace looked him in the eye. She was not angry, but there might have been a hint of something. A little bit of frustration, maybe? "I want you to... In my dreams I want you to bugger me," she whispered.

"In your dreams? How about now? Tell me what you want me to do to you now, for real, and say it out loud," Steve said.

Grace blushed, but she swallowed her pride. "Please take my ass. You can do whatever you want to my body. That's what you want to hear, isn't it?" she said.

Steve smiled and walked to her. He lifted her chin and licked a tear from her cheek. Grace shivered in pleasure. She was powerless to stop herself from kissing him.

"Get the lube," Steve said, to her.

Grace did as she was told. Steve twisted her arm behind her back and pushed her to her knees. He spread the lube on her butthole without even taking her bikini bottom off.

Grace moaned while he rubbed the lube in. She did not resist when he started to push in. Wordlessly, Steve took her. He was firm and went balls deep, but did it relatively gently.

Agrat was watching them from over Steve's shoulder. She laughed when Steve shot his load deep inside Grace's guts.

The emotion Agrat gave Steve whenever he gave her a new follower was the best thing he had ever felt. It was an intoxicating mix of power, victory, dominance, and pure sexual pleasure. Once he was spent, Steve rolled off Grace without much ceremony. He laid on the floor next to her and felt the ghost of Agrat kiss his cheek.

Grace was a huge win. One of the toughest challenges on the whole island.

---

Once the pleasure had gotten so strong Grace felt like she might lose herself, she'd pushed her face down to the floor. Steve had stepped over her, ready to fuck her round and firm ass almost straight up and down. He'd been too focused on his own pleasure to see Grace hold on to the new amulet she now wore, instead of her cross.

While he was pounding away at her ass, she brought the symbol to her lips and kissed it, and something helped her to stay lucid, despite the avalanche of pleasure that was trying to wipe away her whole essence.

Neither Steve nor Agrat paid much attention when Grace slipped her amulet around Steve's neck. Grace then smiled at him, and kissed his other cheek. She thanked him, got up, and left the room. Steve did not care enough to wonder why she'd been so fast to recover.

A Few More Days Later

While the girls were playing volleyball, Steve sneaked behind Katie. He bent her over, pushed his cock into her, and grabbed her big, naked boobs. She startled, but stayed on her feet. Once Steve felt her juicing up, and her moans morphed from fake to real, he pushed her to her knees and gave it to her, hard. The other girls cheered and laughed.

Once Katie came, Steve just let her collapse on the sand and he ran after the others. His cock was out, rock hard, and wet from Katie's pussy juices. The girls ran around, giggling, and once he caught one, he would fuck them for a moment, in the pussy, or the face, and then lurk after another one.

After Steve got bored with the game, he took a swim. After that he got more serious and next girl he caught was up for a hard ass fuck. That was the kind of thing that would make Steve cum, the rest of it was just fun little games.

The girls didn't throw themselves at him, not even Priya, they let him decide who he wanted to go for, but some of them were more courageous than others when it came to getting closer to him while he was already fucking someone else with that serious intention.

After sunset, Agrat whispered into his ear. "More. I have more for you. They are ready." Her spirit led him to the other house. Steve heard the stifled moans before he even got there. Agrat helped him see in the darkness.

It was Molly, the athletic Australian. She was on a bed made from airplane seats. She was on all fours and her eyes were covered with a blindfold. Yuki, the shy and tiny Japanese girl, was stuffing a dildo down Molly's ass.

Yuki looked conflicted, like she was scared of her own lust, but she kept upping her tempo, pushing the dildo faster and deeper inside her friend. She fondled her own pussy with her other hand.

Molly's strong body squirmed, meeting the strokes of the artificial cock. She moaned louder, but then bit her finger, trying to keep from waking up Gretchen, who was probably sleeping somewhere else in the building.

"Steve, oh Steve," Molly whispered.

Steve grinned. His cock became stone hard. Agrat helped him glide silently to Yuki. He grabbed her from behind, covering her mouth with one hand and grabbing her wrist with the other. Yuki startled, but Steve manged to keep her from screaming, and he prevented her from stopping the motion of the dildo.

Yuki melted in his arms. She kept pumping Molly's ass while Steve fingered her. He kept his other hand on Yuki's mouth, though. He liked the feel of her hot breath even if she wasn't really going to scream anymore.

Molly kept hissing his name.

Yuki came fast from the fingering. Steve helped her keep the dildo going. Once her breathing evened out, Steve pushed her to the side.

"Why did you stop?" Molly gasped. "Yuki?"

Steve stepped across Molly's firm, powerful butt. He lowered the tip of his cock to her gaping anus and pushed it in.

Molly knew, instantly -- the hotness of the real flesh cock, the manly strength of the hands that gripped her -- and she was relieved. Finally, what she had waited for, dreamed of, for so long, was actually happening.

Molly did fight back, just to make sure. Despite her athleticism, it was easy for Steve to keep her trapped. Satisfied, Molly let herself be completely conquered. It pleased her to pretend she was powerless.

Steve motioned for Yuki to help him, and she did. She scooted in front of Molly and helped her stay quiet. She held a hand over her mouth, but she also kissed her.

Another new ass drove Steve into another peak of pleasure, into another dose of dominant bliss. His pace grew heavier and more frantic. He used his weight to really slam into Molly's solid and well defined rear end.

Once he came, he moved to Yuki, instantly. Her ass was not as ready for him as Molly's had been, but Steve could tell Yuki had done a fair amount of practicing on the dildo, too. With Molly's help, it was quick work to make Yuki open up.

It felt good. Steve had no regrets anymore. He was totally at ease in his new role now. He felt like he had always known he would be destined to become a sex god to a whole harem of gorgeous bikini model slaves on a hidden little island, somewhere.

He fucked Yuki in all of her holes, in many different positions, sealing her fate in the process, too. The delicate little woman was fun to toss around, and her squeaky little noises were also somehow affirmative, making Steve feel like she wanted him to go even harder, rather than telling him to ease off.

Then, he took Molly again. He'd already captured her, but he wanted to have some fun with her, too, to get a feel for her. Turns out, she wasn't one to take that much more taming. Molly was quite easy going now, quite happy to go along with whatever Steve had in mind for her.

Basically, she was fun. Steve fucked her for a good while. And, since her ass was already wide open, there was no reason not to keep the focus there.

Once he'd had his fun, Steve was still feeling strong and refreshed, but he decided he'd done enough. He had more slaves waiting for him.

"Stay here, and tell no one. Not yet," he said, to the sweaty, exhausted beauties, and sneaked back out.

Soon After

Steve enjoyed his dinner. Like always, a girl served as his table. This time it was Anastasia's turn.

After he was done, he stuck his chopsticks into her butthole. It made her look even more beautiful and Steve felt like an artist. He fingered her until she started to get wet, and began moaning, but then he got bored and started eyeing for someone else.

He had already fucked them all that day. Bored, he decided there was no reason to wait anymore. He headed for the other house again.

The last girls there, Gretchen, Molly, and Yuki, were finishing their own meal when Steve ducked in.

Theirs was a much more modest feast than his had been. They'd lost all the cooks, but also, the mood was just down in their formerly glorious house. No one wanted to put too much extra effort into cooking. Most of the other girls had joined Steve, but some had run off, into the jungle.

The women looked at him. Steve nodded to Molly and Yuki. They smiled and rose to greet him. They kissed his cheeks and he slapped them on their butts, on their way out.

Gretchen's countenance went from a spike of anger to a sad smile. "Since when?" she said.

"Does it matter?" Steve said.

"And now it's my turn?" Gretchen said.

"I've given some of them more choice than others. I've made a few of them beg. But I'm not sure I care for games anymore."

Gretchen turned over and spread her ass. "This is what you want, isn't it? You've taken me so many times in my dreams I don't even know what's real anymore. I pretended I was trying to protect the girls but now I feel I was just jealous. I thought you would respect me if I resisted."

"I respect whores and I respect ass," Steve said. "What you're doing now is the only way I could ever respect anyone."

Gretchen reached deeper and pulled her asshole wide with her fingers. Steve could tell she wasn't unprepared.

"Did you know I would come for you today?" Steve said.

"No. I can't stop playing with it. I need you so bad, I can't stop."

Steve pushed his cock into the gentle caress of her anus. "Is it everything you hoped for?" he said.

"Yes," she whispered.

Steve took her slowly, enjoying what it meant. The camp was his now. The girls were all his, even the one still in hiding.

He was king. He was god. All would kneel, and not just from reverence, but also for some constant, hard butt sex.

There was some kind of an energy in Gretchen, in all the girls.

Agrat bent next to Gretchen and breathed that energy in, as if it was a beautiful scent. Steve felt it, too. He absorbed some of it, and felt like it made him stronger while losing it made Gretchen weaker. That felt right to him. He should be strong. With this many horny, slutty sex slaves to satisfy, Steve would need all the strength he could take.

And Finally

Isabella was the last one. She knew it. She'd been out in the jungle, alone, hiding, for several days now. Her lust for Steve tormented her, but she also suffered visions from her own god. She spent much of the day delirious, and the rest of it in a frantic search for food and water.

After dark, she heard yelps and whistles. She realized the others were surrounding her. She ran through the darkness, not toward anything, but just away from the circle closing around her. She didn't know why she fought anymore, she just tried to run for as long as she could.

An animalistic fear drove her through the dense underbrush. Even though it was dark, the jungle was still hot and humid. She could see flames now, from torches. The other women, the zombies, her former friends, whooped and hollered like beasts as they drove her, and as they drove her rising desperation. Her heart was in her throat, and her mouth was dry.

Branches and bushes had robbed her of her top, and now whipped her large, bare breasts. Even in her desperation, her lust grew. She could not help but imagine it was Steve who was whipping her sensitive titties and her hardening nipples.

The ring of fire closed in on her. There was only one place left to go. Isabella ran up the stone stairs, to the altar at the top of the temple. The other women surrounded the pyramid and Isabella was finally trapped. There was nothing more she could do. She slumped into a ball and hoped against hope someone, or something, would save her.