A Little Island Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He enjoyed hearing Priya's grunts of discomfort, but he enjoyed it even more when those grunts turned into moans of pleasure.

Steve still had no idea whether he would have enjoyed anal in real life, but here, on this island, with Agrat by his side, finally fucking Priya in the ass was the best. Agrat loved witnessing the perverted act, too, and she rewarded both Steve and Priya with immense pleasure.

Steve remembered how intimidated he'd been when he first saw Priya's intense beauty. The thought made him push even deeper and harder.

Priya's whole body trembled with every thrust. With Grace there, sleeping, close enough for Priya to kiss, it was even better. This was what Agrat had promised her. This was the greatest pleasure of Priya's life. She had wanted to give herself to Agrat completely, and now, she finally had.

Steve came inside her ass, again and again, and they kept going, silently, into the night, not wanting to wake up the sleeping Grace. There's nothing Grace could have done to stop them, but still, it was exciting to do it right next to her without her even knowing.

Day Twenty

Steve woke up to a different reality.

He was alone in his room, but there was a connection between him and Priya now. Steve somehow knew where she was, roughly how far and in what direction, and he knew how she was feeling. He was glad to sense she already wanted him again, even though her butt was still sore.

He was somehow sure this meant that she belonged to him now, for good. Whatever they had done before had been just foreplay, just games. Last night had been the true wedlock, till death do them part.

So far, he'd only seen glimpses of the girls' thoughts when Agrat had chosen to reveal them to him. Now, with Priya, Steve had a direct connection.

Francine and Lisa were waiting for Steve in the common room. It was their turn to watch him for the day. The idea made Steve smile. Claiming their souls next would be downright trivial. Priya had done a good job making sure these two would be a pair.

Steve did his share of the work during the day and then wandered off in the afternoon. Francine and Lisa followed him.

Steve had his lube with him and he was looking for a good spot to fuck them in the ass when Rosa, Yasmin, and Gretchen caught up with them.

They wanted to talk to him privately but Lisa told them no. When they asked why not, she told them to talk to Grace.

Turns out, Rosa and Yasmin were there to tell Steve they wanted to join his house. Gretchen was there to try and talk them out of it. Steve promised them he would think about it.

Once the girls from the other house were gone, Steve decided the random shade of one palm three along the endless beach was as good a spot as any for permanently indoctrinating two more gorgeous women into his flock.

"Take off your bottoms," he said. The girls obeyed without question.

"Get on the ground, face down, ass up. I'm going to fuck you in the ass now." They still did not protest, but Steve could see from their faces they were worried. Aroused, but tense, too.

"Don't worry, I've got lube. You little sluts will love it."

Steve and Agrat proceeded to take them. Body, mind, and soul.

Francine and Lisa both started out tight, Francine even more so, but a little bit of insistence soon allowed Steve to bottom out inside their tight little asses.

Francine's eyes popped wide and her toes curled when the big cock finally touched places inside her nothing else had ever come even close to reaching.

Lisa was almost desperate to surrender so her butt was even faster to yield. It started to gape wide as Steve went back and forth between the two beautiful women. Lisa's ass was almost begging him to come back to it as soon as possible whenever he pulled out.

Eventually, Francine opened up completely, too. The two succumbed to pleasure and their moans were uninhibited. They started their multiple orgasms, but Steve remained relentless. Lisa and Francine kissed and groped each other as he took his time, plowing their asses in all kinds of wild positions.

Nearby, Katie was watching them again. She masturbated as she witnessed Steve fucking the other girls in the wrong hole. She could not help but push a finger into her own ass, and then two.

The foul act was disgusting, but even more disgusting was how horny it made her. Katie was so desperate for a good orgasm she could almost cry. Her efforts were useless, though. Masturbation didn't work. She knew Steve's cock was the only thing that could release her from her torment.

Day Twenty-One

Isabella and Gabriela had been paired up. They had the night shift and Steve was happy with them just blowing him. One dark, one pale, and they had the biggest racks on the whole island. It was quite a show and Steve took maximum advantage of all that boobage.

He fucked both cleavages. Gabbie was eager for more, barely holding back, while Isabella was still barely holding on to her faith. Steve didn't even feel like he needed the release but he covered the two sex bombs with his cum anyway, because he knew both girls secretly loved it.

Steve woke up happy and relaxed. The thrill of having taken Lisa and Francine still carried him. The ass fuck had done the trick for Francine and Lisa, too. Steve now had a similar connection with them as he did with Priya. He could tell where they were and how they were feeling, which, at the moment, was just as intensely satisfied as he was.

That afternoon, Steve was lounging in the common room of his house. It was starting to feel like a proper harem, with most of the girls waiting on him hand over foot, competing for his attention.

There was a knock on the door.

It was Anastasia, the fallen bitch queen. No one had seen the Ukrainian brunette for days. She'd left her house after everyone had abandoned her and no one had spared her much thought after that.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Grace said. She almost never cursed.

"I want talk to Steve," Anastasia said. Grace made no move to let her in.

Anastasia looked to Steve. "I want talk. In private," she said.

The tall and once bitchy brunette looked like she had been forced to swallow her pride. The arrogance was gone. Maybe a few days alone in the wilderness had gained her some perspective.

Steve decided to hear her out. Agrat had promised him everyone, after all, so that included Anastasia, too, even if her toxic personality really did rob a lot from her attractiveness. Steve was sure he could do all kinds of things to the voluptuous bikini model, to reeducate her. He was sure he possessed the ultimate cure for her bad attitude.

None of the other girls were happy to see Anastasia, not even her old cronies. Priya looked at Anastasia like she was dirt.

Anastasia followed Steve into his bedroom. Grace came with them. She didn't want to leave Anastasia alone with him but Steve told her to give them five minutes. Once again, Grace gave in and left him alone with a girl.

"I see now you are proper man. I'm sorry for calling you names. Dump her, take me instead. I promise I make you happy," Anastasia said.

She wore the fixed smile of a professional model as she sat down in Steve's lap. "I am bad girl, I know all naughty tricks. I promise I will be best in bed," she continued, in a seductive whisper. "I give you anything you want. I saw you in jungle with Rosa. You are strong man, you deserve best woman."

Steve slid his hand under her bikini top. Her body really was top notch. Out of all the girls, hers was the most ideal, the one with the most perfect ratios by mere numbers. Her big breasts were perfect, too, and perfectly symmetrical. She was not the bustiest or the most athletic, but she was tall and uncannily photogenic. Even her fake smile was perfect, on the surface.

Her sides were a bit muddy from running around in the jungle, and she was generally a bit disheveled, but she pulled the look off as if she'd just taken some kind of a spa treatment.

A shame such an ugly person lived in such a beautiful body. That didn't matter to Steve anymore, though. The power of Agrat would fix Anastasia's shortcomings, soon enough. Steve took a moment to enjoy groping her. It was easy to tell she was horny as hell.

"Come back at midnight and I'll see what I can do for you. No promises, though. If you want me, you will have to prove to me you are truly sorry first," he said.

Steve pushed her off and left the room. Anastasia had to hurry to fix her top before Grace came back in. Grace escorted Anastasia out. Steve got back to just lounging around.

Later that evening, the moment finally arrived: Lisa and Francine had the night shift.

They could hardly wait for Grace and the prudes to fall asleep. Within minutes of closing the door, Steve was already fucking them. None of them were all that interested in much foreplay.

Keeping them quiet was a fun game for Steve, however.

He was already planning to fuck them in the ass again, even though it would not carry any ritual significance anymore. He would do it again and again, as often as he wanted, just for fun.

Their budding orgy was interrupted by a quiet little knock on the door. The girls were about to panic but Steve motioned for them to stay quiet. He went to open the door.

Priya, Gabriela, and Anastasia were there. Steve welcomed them in. Anastasia gasped when she saw Francine and Lisa all naked and sweaty. She looked at Steve. He looked back at her but didn't say anything. Steve approached her while Priya closed the door behind them.

Steve reached in and yanked Anastasia's top off. She gasped and struggled to keep from accosting him. Steve could see the conflict of emotions on her face. Her arms instinctively started to go to cover her naked breasts, but she held them down.

Steve slapped her perfect melons, softly at first, then harder. The other girls were getting aroused, waiting for the real show to begin. Anastasia's nipples got hard from the slaps while her jaw tensed as she held back from showing any emotion.

"You came here to beg for cock, didn't you, slut?" Steve said.

"I'm not slut," Anastasia said. She still had some fight in her.

"Then why are you here? If you're not just a horny little bitch, begging to get fucked, why are you even here? Why are you on this island, why are you even alive?" Steve said.

The demeaning words made Anastasia even hornier. There was nothing she could do to fight Agrat's influence. The demon had already changed her, made her love submission, and she was about find out.

This was one of her fevered sex dreams turning into reality, and the wave of lust that washed over her made her shiver. Steve pushed his thumb against her clit. Her cunt was dripping wet and she felt like her body was betraying her. She did want Steve, badly, but she wanted to be his queen, not just one of his whores.

"If you want me to fuck you, bitch, you need to beg for it." Steve said.

Anastasia did not answer so he pushed her clit harder. She moaned and her legs gave. She fell on her knees and her breathing was now rapid and shallow.

"Please. I need you. Please," she whispered.

"What? I can't hear you."

"Please, fuck me," she said, louder now.

"Say it properly. Tell everyone here what you are, and what you want, or I'll throw you off this island."

Anastasia broke into a little sob. "I'm bitch whore, I need cock. Please fuck me Steve. I do whatever you want," she said.

"I'm going to fuck you in the ass like the whore you are. Here, in front of everybody. How does that make you feel?" Steve said.

"Please," she said, her sobbing voice fading into a whisper again. Steve wasn't sure what she was begging for: Please be gentle? Please stop? Or, please fuck my ass hard, you monstrous bastard?

Anastasia turned around, pushed her head to the floor, and bent her ass up. There was her real answer.

That was good enough for Steve. "I believe you, whore. And unlike you, I'm a good person who wants to help others. I will do you this one favor, but don't let it go to your head, bitch. This is a one time deal only, and when you want more, you need to beg for it again," Steve said.

"Thank you," she whimpered. Her tears of humiliation turned into tears of relief as Steve stood by her side. Anastasia hugged his legs, holding onto him as hard as she could. She buried her face into his crotch, rubbing her nose and face into his balls and the base of his cock. She breathed in his musk and the sensation filled her with relief.

"Show everyone what a good whore you are or you won't get a second chance," Steve said.

Anastasia devoured the throbbing member and slobbered all over it. She grabbed Steve's ass and started to force his cock down her throat, as deep as it would go. This was all new to her -- she'd been a bitch, not a slut -- but she learned fast. Her willingness to submit made it easy for her body accept the throbbing invader. Soon she was going balls deep and the other girls laughed at her.

Steve started to hold her head down. Anastasia suddenly felt like she might run out of air. The fear, the humiliation, and the horrible raw lust drove her out her mind, and she came like never before. The orgasm hit her like a car crash, and her whole body shook. Her vision went black and she fell limply to the floor.

Steve bent over her and slapped her ass while her body still convulsed. He grabbed a tit and then slapped it, too, a few times.

"Yes. Yes. I knew it. You really do love it. Look at her, girls," he said.

"I always knew it, too." Priya laughed. "You could just see it on her bitch face. She was just begging for someone to teach her a lesson."

"Give me my lube," Steve said.

"Are you sure you even need it? Maybe she doesn't deserve lube," Priya said.

Lisa handed Steve the vat of lube, instead.

"No, she needs it. The way I'm going to wreck her whole stuff, she needs all the help she can get," Steve said.

Anastasia heard the words. She was blushing and panting in anticipation. No one had ever taken her ass before, but she knew she was a just a slut now, and that she belonged to Steve. It felt right for Steve to do whatever he wanted to her, so it felt appropriate for him to take her in a way no one else ever had. Deep inside she already knew this was it. There was no coming back.

Steve's cock was already covered in slobber from the deepthroating so he went light with the lube. He pushed a dollop into her ass with his finger. Not too much, though. This should be a night to remember, after all. He then pushed right in, as hard as he could.

Anastasia's sculpted thighs trembled as she struggled to accept the unyielding invader. And again, her body instinctively knew how to surrender. She did her best to loosen up, and after just a few thrusts, the cock started to sink deeper and deeper. The giant burned inside her, but she could not tell pain from pleasure. Her shock, her panic, every emotion she felt, all turned into a sexual haze. The more her tight ass struggled to surrender, the more her mind blurred, and her body shook with orgasms.

Soon Steve was sliding in and out, going all the way on each stroke. It was a new sensation to Anastasia, spreading from her ass through her whole body. She had never felt so good, and in this singular instance, she knew she'd been made into a buttwhore for life. Even if Steve abandoned her in the future, she would have to suffer great embarrassments to get what she wanted from men, from now on. She would probably have to become a pornstar, just to get off.

They were on the floor, in a spooning position, and Steve had his hands all over Anastasia's perfect body. He grabbed her hips, her boobs, her face, and her hair. Anastasia was grunting, almost too loudly, and had four of her fingers stuffed into her dripping wet cunt.

Agrat told Steve to surrender to his desires and to just go for it. She told him not to worry about waking anyone up. She would make sure no one heard anything they shouldn't.

Steve didn't even care. All he wanted was to claim one more tight little bikini model ass as his property.

The other girls came to Steve's aid. They held Anastasia down as he took her. Priya pushed Anastasia's own bikini bottoms into her mouth and then put her hand over it. The others held down her arms and legs. All of them got off on seeing Anastasia finally get what she deserved.

Anastasia rolled onto her stomach and Steve slammed down on top of her. He speared his cock right back into her ass, with full force.

After a while, he let go of Anastasia's body and stopped moving, suspending himself in a raised push up position. He was letting the unbelievably gorgeous bikini model fuck her own ass on his cock herself, pushing up from the bottom. With all the power in her sweaty, trembling body, Anastasia, holding on to the other girls for leverage, fucked herself as hard as Steve had.

Anastasia had another big orgasm before Steve finally came inside her ass. She was desperate to suck him clean afterward. Steve was tired, too, but not too much. Agrat was helping him with his stamina. He just leaned back and watched Anastasia suckle on his cock as if she wanted it to give her her whole sustenance.

Once Anastasia was done, a deep exhaustion did swallow her. The poor bitch was left a muddy, sweaty, heaving mess.

The night then turned into and actual orgy, of sorts. All the other girls wanted Steve to fuck them on top of Anastasia's listless body.

Almost as an afterthought, Steve also captured Gabriela that night. He fucked her in the ass without even realizing this was their first time doing it, thus sealing the busty Brazilian's faith, too.

---

In her own room, Katie was lying awake, listening to the sounds of the orgy. She was sure now that Steve was fucking all of the other girls, all of them, and she wanted to join in. She could have been his first, and it felt like a huge mistake now to have hesitated. Now, the others had gotten to him first.

On the other hand, she believed Grace, and she knew surrendering to the demon would be bad. Katie had seen Steve with Francine and Lisa but she hadn't told Grace about it. If she had, they could have changed the pairings and maybe someone could have prevented this.

Whether she was to join in or resist, she knew she'd made some bad choices, either way.

Day Twenty-Two

Steve woke up in a pile of naked bodies. Not only were they female bodies, but of the long, lean, professional model variety. It was a nice way to wake up.

Grace was at the door, staring at him. "How could you? After all we've done for you, why could you not just stay strong?" she said.

Steve didn't want to get up. He had found his way into a very warm and comfortable position. He took a moment before answering.

"You're jealous, aren't you? You're angry because you weren't invited. You want to be here, naked, with me, rather than standing there alone, just watching," he said, staring at the roof, as if he was just thinking out loud.

Grace started sobbing and ran off. Steve did not feel particularly bad. He was sure he was right.

Once Steve started moving, the girls in the pileup began to wake up. He now had a bond with all of them and he sensed there was still some unresolved animosity among the members of his growing harem.

Once the girls were all up, Steve made Anastasia apologize to every one of them, individually, for being such a bitch in the past.

She looked them in the eye, then hugged them, and then bent down to kiss their feet, one by one. They doubted her at fist, but the amount of sincerity they could all see on her formerly bitchy face was outrageous. The girls warmed up to her and some even hugged her back.

Steve was glad to feel, through their new link, that Anastasia's remorse was genuine, and the other girls were genuinely accepting her apologies, too. Anastasia had been thoroughly humbled by her magically enhanced submission.

1...678910...12