A Little Island Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve had not bothered to hide his erection, either. During the conversation, he guided Grace's hand back to his cock, and to his immense pleasure, Grace started absently jerking him off. The idea of 'helping' him must have already been lodged quite firmly into her subconscious.

Katie gave pause as Grace started to gently pump her delicate hand along Steve's sturdy shaft. The girls all blushed, but they got over it and finished their conversation. It's not as if what they were talking about wasn't directly related to doing sexual favors for Steve.

There was a long silence. After getting over her initial shock, Katie had became mesmerized by the sight of Grace's dainty hand slowly stroking the grotesque erection. She had never been this horny in her life. She'd been struggling with her wild dreams up to this point, but now she was here. The cock was right there and she had to make a choice.

"I... I want to join you," she said. "I want to help you fight this."

Steve could feel the ghost of Agrat rubbing his shoulders in expectation while Grace rubbed his cock. It was obvious to both Agrat and Steve what Katie really wanted.

"We almost have her, my love. She wants it so much. Soon, she will join us, in full. I'd urge you to have patience, but you are loving this, aren't you? You love to tease and torment these innocent little girls," Agrat whispered to Steve. She was right.

"You can start helping right now," Steve said, to Katie. "Grace, let her do it."

Katie gasped.

"Take off you top," Steve said. "Come on. I've already seen them, remember, when you lost the bet, and they are lovely. You have nothing to be ashamed of."

Katie slowly lifted her top over her head. While she did it, Grace reluctantly let go of the cock. Katie reached in and grabbed it. Steve could see the conflict on her face and in her demeanor. She gave tiny gasps whenever the member throbbed in her hands.

Steve could have pushed for more but he decided not to. Did he want to protect Katie by going slow or did he just enjoy tormenting her by drawing out her suffering by making her wait? He didn't even know for sure himself. Maybe it was just fine to enjoy doing both at the same time.

It was the same as it was with Grace and Isabella. Like them, it was easy to tell Katie was horny as hell. It was easy the tell how hard it was for her to hold back, and not just jump on that big fucking cock and just ride it all the way to damnation.

Steve released his load all over her hands, reveling in how he would soon release one deep inside her womb, too, or maybe even up her no doubt extra tight little asshole. Afterward, Katie did not say anything.

"Come on. Don't be scared. This wasn't even the first time you did this, remember? That very first morning here?" Steve said.

Katie gasped. "I... I thought that that was just a dream," she said.

"If it was just a dream, how would I know about it?" Steve said.

Katie went back to her own room to sleep alone. Steve laid down and took his usual place between Grace and Isabella.

Now, they were openly moaning as they rubbed themselves off, not trying to even hide it anymore. Steve was openly groping them while they masturbated in his arms. Who knows, he might have even gotten his hands a bit dirty as they all slowly fell into their maddeningly arousing slumbers.

Day Nineteen

The next morning Grace allowed Steve to go out on his own. It was the only way the girls of team Steve could have their secret, private meeting without him there.

Grace was sure the greatest danger to Steve falling off the wagon was with Priya and Gabriela. Letting him out among the other girls seemed like a lesser evil. She felt a meeting was absolutely necessary, and that it was best for Steve not to be there.

Francine, Lisa, Priya, and Gabriela were all topless. Grace had no right to complain about that. She did it every night for Steve, too. At least the others could say they were just doing for themselves. Grace was just happy to see Katie hadn't joined team topless, yet.

"Than you for coming, everyone. You all know why we are here. It's about Steve," Grace said. No one said anything so she continued. "You must all know that strange things are happening on this island. I'll just go ahead and say it out loud. There's a demon here, and it's trying to make Steve... take us. All of us. You've probably had strange dreams. That's the demon, trying to tempt you."

To Grace's surprise, there was no ridicule. No one told her she was out of her mind. "Me and Isabella have been helping Steve fight this temptation..." she continued.

Priya scoffed.

"...and for any of you who would think so? No, we are not having sex with him. We have... other ways of helping him, and that got me thinking. We need to join together to do this. There's strength in numbers, and maybe it was a mistake for me and Isabella to try to do it alone. Truth is, I was afraid you would not believe me. It seems I was wrong not to trust you. We don't want to force you into anything, and I'm not going to lie, if you join us, it might sometimes require some... intimate contact with Steve."

"That's not a problem. Steve is our friend. We want to help him," Lisa said.

"Oui, is no problem," Francine agreed.

"I'm glad you realized your mistake, Grace. Me and Gabriela have been trying to help him since before you even moved in. I hope we can all do it together now," Priya said.

"No. Not you. I saw you with Steve. I saw you have sex with him. You have fallen. Both of you. You are the enemy, and the only reason I want you here is to keep an eye on you," Grace said.

The other girls were shocked. Priya read the room correctly and decided not to challenge the accusation. She saw the indignation in Gabriela's eyes and grabbed her wrist to hold her back, too.

"It is my suggestion that Priya and Gabriela are out, but the rest of us should form a schedule and take turns to keep an eye on Steve. At all times, around the clock," Grace said.

Lisa was squirming with guilt. She wanted to confess that she had fallen, too. As she was about to say something, Francine put her arm around Lisa's shoulder. Lisa saw the fear in Francine's pleading eyes. Lisa didn't want to betray her friend's trust so she kept silent.

"Please. We want to help," Priya said. "I admit we were weak, and that temptation got the better of us, but that was before we knew what was going on. I swear we have learned the error of our ways. We just want to help. You have to know the more of us there are, the better we can look after Steve. I think we should try to get the girls from the other house to join us, too, as soon as we can."

"I'm so sorry, Priya, but I can't trust you," Grace said.

"Well, why trust anybody? I agree we should protect Steve from the other girls, but let me tell you, we also need to protect him from ourselves. None of us should be alone with him. A moment of weakness can hit the best of us. We should at least go in pairs, like you and Isabella. If you don't trust me, then pair up with me. That way we can both keep and eye on Steve, and each other," Priya said.

Francine and Lisa were quick to agree with Priya. Grace could not see any flaw in her argument. She knew her own weakness, and secretly, she was happy she wouldn't have to be alone with Steve. The idea was good, Grace had to admit.

"I have to tell you something," Katie said. "Last night I saw Steve have sex with Rosa."

Everyone was shocked. Grace instinctively looked at her hands and touched her lips. She was much less disgusted at herself than she wanted to be. No one else noticed, but Priya read Grace's gestures correctly and she could not help but smile.

"Rosa? Really? I can't believe this. I've never even seen them even talk," Lisa said.

"If they hid it that well, who knows how long it's been going on? In fact, where is Steve now? Maybe we should hurry up and finish this meeting," Priya said.

Grace was heartbroken. Not because of Steve, but because of herself. She felt like she had let him down by letting him go out on his own despite her better judgment.

"It's a good thing we did this, though. Better late than never. Let's make the pairings and go find him," Priya said.

The girls dove into a hectic debate about who should go with who, but somehow, Grace did not have the energy to oppose Priya anymore, and she let Priya take over as the arbiter.

---

Steve knew the girls were up to something. Grace had practically thrown him out. Whatever happened to her watching after him?

Agrat told him not to worry. She was convinced this would all turn out for his benefit, in the end. The more the girls plotted, the deeper they dug themselves, Agrat said. Steve found it easy to believe her.

He wandered the beach again, and ended up sitting on big boulder he found in a calm and shady spot.

He was lost in his thoughts for a while, but could hear someone approach. Here we go again, he thought. He was relieved to see it was Yasmin who was coming. She was probably the safest person for him to meet right now, the least likely to fall for him.

Yasmin sat next to him but didn't say anything. Her anger was gone. "Want to have sex?" she said, after sitting there for a while.

"With you?" Steve said. "You want to have sex with me?"

"You're a man. I'm a woman. Thought I would ask. No offense, but there aren't that many options out here."

Steve knew he had her, he knew he would fuck her right there, right then. The ecstasy of victory mixed in with his unending lust. He decided he wasn't in a hurry. He had a little bit of time to play with his food.

"I thought you didn't like me," he said.

Yasmin laughed. "I've never had anything against you. Just because I'm a feminist doesn't mean I hate men."

"So, you don't hate me? You just want to take advantage of me when the mood strikes you, regardless of what I want or how I feel?" Steve said, obviously teasing her.

"Come on. I'm not dumb. You would love to get you some of this. Unless... I'm not the first one to come to you. Are you already with someone? You are, aren't you. Who is it? Someone at your house? Lisa? Katie?"

All of them? Somehow Yasmin could not get the thought out of her head. She could not stop imagining Steve fucking all of the girls of his house, all the time. Or, even all at the same time. In her mind, he demeaned them, and treated them like sex toys.

The idea haunted her constantly, and made her ridiculously horny. Fuck this shit. They'd been here for weeks now. Maybe it was time to drop the pretense and just give in. Maybe, on this weird island, the rules were different. Maybe no one could judge her for what she did here, so far away from the rules and conventions of normal life.

Steve and Agrat both grinned, mentally, when Agrat let Steve get a glimpse of what was going on in poor Yasmin's head.

"Well, I don't care," Yasmin said, in her British accent. "Just tell me to stop if there's some reason you don't want this."

She took off her top and then loosened the knot on the side of her bottoms. Once naked, she crawled into Steve's lap and kissed his neck. She licked it, and nibbled on his earlobe. Then she kissed him on the mouth. This triggered the man into action and he grabbed her and kissed her back.

Yasmin was usually the kind of girl to keep control, or at least approach sex as an equal. Now, though, when Steve grabbed her hair and pushed her to her knees, she let him. She was ashamed of how horny it made her when he treated her like a whore. Maybe she deserved it for feeling so horny? At least Yasmin could say she had made the first move, on her own initiative, rather than just waiting, passively, for him to come and conquer her when he deigned.

Steve dropped his pants and plunged his cock deep into her mouth. She did her best to take it as well as she could. She had no experience with this kind of treatment. She gagged and coughed a little bit, but she tried to do her best. If all she was was a whore now, she might as well start getting good at it.

Steve lifted her against the boulder. She was leaning on her back and he penetrated her. He held both of his hands on her throat as he fucked her. He fucked her harder than anyone ever had, and she came. It was the biggest orgasm of her life. Yasmin's mind turned to mush and she surrendered completely.

"You know what it is? You know what's really going on here? This island is cursed. There's a demon here, and she has promised all of you to me. I don't care if you're a feminist. I'm a feminist, too. But on this island, you exist only for me to fuck. You're just tits and ass for me to grab when I feel like it. You're not a whore, you're not even a slave, you are just a fuck," Steve whispered into her ear.

Once he was done, Steve let her collapse onto the sand. He came all over her beautiful face -- the baptism of Agrat. He knew Agrat liked it. She liked it when he humiliated the girls. And he very much got off on it, too. Steve didn't wait for Yasmin to recover, he just chuckled and walked away.

Halfway to the camp he met Lisa and Francine. They told him about the meeting and the new system. He didn't mind. They asked him where he had been and he told them he had just been walking, and had not ran into anyone.

"Do you think it's a problem, what we did? Can we still help you even though we've had sex with you?" Lisa asked Steve.

"I'll tell you a little secret: Grace and Isabella give me blowjobs all the time. It's not a big deal. I appreciate that you want to help me and it's the thought that counts. You don't have to do it by Grace's rules. She doesn't know everything. That's just what suits her," Steve said.

"But, if we have sex, the demon wins, right? So we can't do it anymore," Lisa said.

"No. It's the temptation we must fight, and having sex is how we keep it away. Do you really believe that a blowjob is any different from just having sex? I mean, I'll let you suck it if you want to, but you don't need deny yourself anything. Trust me: Sex is exactly what I need. Remember our last time? Didn't it make you feel so much better? But then, the longer you wait the worse it gets," Steve said.

He didn't really care if the girls believed his bullshit or not. He just wanted to keep fucking them, regardless. And he would. It didn't matter what he said, or did, or what they said. He would fuck them and fuck them, all of them, no matter what.

Their conversation was cut short when some of the other girls caught up with them.

Steve stayed home that night. The mood had changed. There was still lust and doubt and expectation in the air, but the air was lighter. The girls thought they knew what was going on now so they felt more confident. It was nice to eat and chat in a more relaxed atmosphere.

Grace and Priya had indeed ended up as a pair in the girls' new guard system. They were the first ones to have the new night shift. Once it got dark, people started to head for their rooms. After one particularly good yawn, Steve said good night and headed in. Grace and Priya followed him.

Steve dropped his pants and sat down in his chair without saying anything. Priya placed a little wrapped package down, next to the door. There was an awkward silence. "Well, what are you waiting for?" Steve said.

Grace blushed fiercely. She had dreaded this moment, of humiliating herself in front her worst rival. The thought made her so horny her legs trembled. She steeled herself and took a step.

"What about your..." Steve said.

Grace stopped. What had she forgotten? Oh no. With trembling hands, she plopped her lightly freckled tits out of her bikini.

Priya did her best to hide her mirth but a little giggle escaped her lips. Grace ignored her rival and knelt between Steve's thighs. She started by stroking him, but did not resist when he gently grabbed her by her hair and guided her mouth onto his throbbing member.

Priya was having the time of her life. This was one of the most satisfying moments she had ever witnessed. Little miss perfect. Miss false modesty, sucking cock like a whore. Seeing it made her gush with wetness. As soon as Steve gave her permission to join in, she was down there in an instant.

Priya, of course, went deep and hard. She took the cock deep into her throat and allowed her eyes to fill with tears as pure ecstasy made them roll back in her head.

Once she recovered from her initial shock, Priya turned this moment of worship into a competition, and Grace was powerless to resist the challenge. She allowed herself to be egged on by Priya, and did her best to match her every debauched move.

Steve's cock was huge and there was no way Grace could take it balls deep, not like Priya did, but boy did Grace ever try. Steve let them go on until both of them were sweaty and exhausted, their chests and chins covered in slobber. Strands of mascara decorated their noble cheeks.

When he got up to shoot his load onto their faces, Priya said "no, let me swallow it."

Grace gasped, in both lust and horror.

"I don't know. What about you, Grace? Would you swallow it, too?" Steve said.

"Yes," she answered, in the tiniest of gasps, without even thinking about it.

"Open wide," Steve said, and started jerking off.

Priya stuck out her tongue and Grace copied her.

Steve placed the tip of his cock on one tongue, and then the other, letting thick jets of cum fill both mouths. Grace swallowed her share as it came but Priya took time to gather it all up and savor her prize.

Steve went back and forth a few more times. After he was done, he told the girls to kiss. Priya jumped Grace. It was the lowest point in Grace's humiliation when she felt more hot cum drip into her mouth from Priya's lips.

Grace did her best to hide her orgasm. Luckily, it wasn't huge, but she was still not sure if the others realized what was happening. She had climaxed from being humiliated.

The truth was, she's been humiliated just like this by Steve and Priya many times, in her dreams, but this was the first time it had happened for real. Grace was not sure she could keep fighting her desires anymore.

Agrat's ghostly hand stroked Steve's still hard erection as they both reveled in the knowledge of Grace's thoughts. Her deepest secrets were clear as day to them.

After Grace calmed down, despite her worries, she fell asleep like a log.

Priya climbed into Steve's lap and spread herself all over his naked body.

"Look at her. So cute. She's completely spent. I think you completely wore her out this time. Imagine all the things we could do now, and she wouldn't even wake up," Priya purred. "That reminds me, I have a gift for you."

Priya got off of him and fetched the package she had left by the door. "It's for you. You can do whatever you want with it," she said, with a wink. Her wicked grin was absolutely devilish.

As Steve peeled off the makeshift wrapping paper, Priya knelt next to the sleeping Grace and assumed a submissive position. The gift was a jar of lube. Steve smiled. "Whatever I want, huh? What exactly are you trying to hint at?" he said.

"I'm not offering myself you. I don't need to. You already have me. All of me. I just wanted to remind you of that. This whole island is yours, so you really should just start doing whatever you want already, to any girl here. It's about time," Priya said.

Steve laid Priya next to Grace, face down. He spread the lube on his cock and dabbed some of it on Priya's pulsating butthole. He covered her mouth with his hand and forced himself in.

Steve had never fucked anyone in the ass before, definitely not a world class bikini model, but he wasn't that worried about Priya's comfort. He was pretty sure she was the kind of girl who would only enjoy it more if he happened to be a bit too forceful. Steve pushed his cock deep into her ass, adding just a little bit more lube in the midst of his efforts.

1...56789...12