A Little Island Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve could feel Priya was still vindictive, however, even though she had the least reason to hate Anastasia. He went over to Priya and grabbed her by the neck. He could feel a huge spike of lust permeate her lean body.

"You better be grateful and humble, too, bitch, or next it will be your turn to lick feet and beg for forgiveness," he whispered to her. He could feel her emotions change as she, too, was reminded of her new station in life. She had willfully devoted herself to Agrat because she had wanted power for herself, but now she was fast learning to enjoy power vicariously.

Later in the day there was another general meeting. As usual, Gretchen updated everyone on the resource situation, and some future plans.

Anastasia was with Steve's girls and she was topless now, too. This got many looks from the girls of the other house, but no one said anything. Steve made Anastasia apologize to them, too, but let her skip the kissing of the feet.

After the meeting Gretchen asked again if anyone had anything more to say.

Grace was the first to shoot up. She was shaking, but resolved to doing what she felt she had to. Steve thought she was brave. He knew how hard it was to oppose Agrat. Isabella joined her side to support her, but she did not say anything.

Grace told everyone the truth about the island and the demon. She also told everyone she had seen Steve have sex with many of the girls, not naming any names. She also admitted she herself had performed favors for him, but only in order to try and help him fight the temptation.

The girls from the other house blushed and grimaced at the awkward and embarrassing rant. Grace begged for the other girls from Steve's house to speak up and support her. They all just shrugged, and looked at her as if they had no idea what to say. Even Katie held her tongue. She kept her eyes to the ground, not wanting to look Grace in the eye.

Grace was furious, and in tears, but no one would join her and Isabella. Finally, it was the Egyptian feminist Yasmin, from the other house, who stood up to diffuse the budding standoff. Grace's eyes filled with hope and anticipation.

"We all know this it's hard for us to be here on this island. We all have our nightmares. I think we should forgive Grace for this outburst. I'm sure she means well, but the stress of this situation can get the best of any of us," Yasmin said. "That being said, there's something I need to say, too. I realize now my timing may not be the best possible, but I've made up mind and won't wait any longer. I've decided that I want to join Steve, too. I want to switch houses, if they'll have me."

Grace ran to her and almost slapped Yasmin, but stayed her hand. Isabella held Grace back and did her best to calm her down. Gretchen joined Isabella in attending to Grace. Gretchen made it blatantly obvious, with her angry look, that she completely agreed on Yasmin's timing being extremely poor.

Rosa, the Caribbean booty queen, stood up and joined Yasmin. She let everyone know that she wanted to switch, too. Without any prompting from anybody, Rosa and Yasmin took their tops off before making their way to Steve.

The topless portion of Steve's girls were now a vast majority, and they were all more than glad to welcome the newcomers. The girls laughed and hugged. It was a huge relief to be in the majority, even if they knew their actions were morally bankrupt.

Katie said nothing. She did not join in with the rest of them. Steve wanted to comfort Katie but he didn't dare rouse her from her apathy right then. Everything was working perfectly for him and he didn't want to do anything to stop things from going the way they were going.

It was Gretchen who suggested that maybe it would be best for Isabella and Grace to come back to the big house, and no one objected.

And so it happened, that all the obstacles Steve had been facing just faded away. As far as he could tell, he would be free to treat his growing collection of bikini models, and other hotties, as a proper harem now.

Spirits were high in camp Steve that night. It wasn't quite a party, but almost. They did not want to rub their glee in the faces of the other house so soon after the fall of Grace, so they tried not to make too much noise.

The mood had been somber to begin with. Everyone had been unsettled by Grace's honesty and bravery, but now, as they realized how well the day had gone for them -- they could almost just call themselves team Agrat now -- they felt safe again, and a festive mood arose.

The festivities were centered around Steve, of course. The girls competed to make him happy. It started with serving him drinks and food, then went on to shoulder rubs and feet rubs, and then escalated into extremely steamy lap dances.

The new girls, Yasmin and Rosa, took part in all of it, except for the lap dances. They did stay around and watch, though, and said nothing to dampen the rising mood.

The girls were getting quite friendly with each other, too, while watching the show. Some of them had clued in on how Steve looked at them if they did something naughty with another girl. Not that it was such a leap to assume he would like seeing something like that.

Francine, especially, took joy in untying or otherwise undoing the other girls' bikini bottoms. They were all topless already so there wasn't much else to do than to just go for the bottoms next.

No one resisted all that much. Most of the girls were completely into it, and turned the whole thing into another show. They kept dancing as Francine went around, messing with their only remaining pieces of clothing, as minuscule as they were.

Soon, everyone was naked, even the other stewardess who had come with Lisa to house Steve in the very beginning. Steve didn't even remember if he'd fucked her already, or not. Well, as soon as he took her ass she would be locked down, too. The nameless woman seemed to be having fun, dancing for him, naked, none the less.

Katie was the only one who didn't participate in any of it. She went to her room and stayed there, alone, all night.

The dancing, feasting, and teasing went on.

Priya was the one who won the somewhat unofficial lap dance competition, in Steve's mind. In the end, it was Priya who took it the furthest. Her every move just oozed sin. That tiny body, paired with those big breasts, just twisted and bent in an unbelievable way.

Steve could feel she was Agrat's favorite, too, and that made her even more irresistible to him. In group full of exquisite beauties, she had the most sinful moves. Raw, honest perversion.

Steve took her with him as he retired to his room.

Yasmin waited for everyone to clear off and headed for Steve's room, too. She sneaked in and found Steve sitting on a little chair. Priya was between his legs and his cock was balls deep in her face. Steve held Priya by her hair and bobbed her head up for air, and then pushed it back down again.

He looked at Yasmin. "What do you want?" he said.

The situation should have been horrifying, to Yasmin. Objectifying women like that was abhorrent to her, but seeing Steve do it felt somehow inevitable, and it made her unbelievably horny. What she wanted most now was to be where Priya was. Fuck taking a political stand, she thought. There would be time for that in the future. Right now, she only wanted one thing, and she would do anything to get it.

"Please fuck me again," she said.

"Can't you see I'm busy? Next time, knock. It's not polite to just walk in on people," Steve said.

"I'll do whatever you want, I promise. Just please fuck me now. I can't wait any longer. Please take me," Yasmin said, leaning heavily into her sexy accent.

Having said it out loud, she relaxed, as if a huge weight had been lifted from her shoulders already. She fell to Steve's feet. She made her way up, kissing and licking his leg, until she had joined Priya at his cock.

"Show me that you love me," Steve said.

Yasmin pushed her face against his balls and made out with his crotch. She licked and kissed his hairy, sweaty sack like they was the lips of a long lost lover. And, to her horror, her kiss was true. She was in love. At least with her own lust, if not really Steve's sweaty balls.

"If you want to be my whore you need to prove to me you deserve it. If you want me to fuck you in that juicy little ass of yours, you need to earn it. Prove to me you're a good little whore by taking me balls deep, like Priya here. If you can do it, I'll reward you by fucking you in the ass," Steve said.

As Steve lifted Priya's face off his cock, Yasmin pushed in eagerly to replace her. She took him down her throat. It should have been rough going, at first, but she didn't care. Her throat may have gagged and coughed a little bit but her will never wavered. She ignored her own discomfort and pushed deeper and deeper. She trusted now her body would know how to surrender to cock.

She hadn't come in with the intention of begging for an ass fuck, something she'd never done before. But now, she only wanted to surrender. To something, anything. Maybe even everything.

Soon she was licking Steve's balls again, every time she hit the bottom of the stroke. Just as she had known, it had been relatively easy for her to reach such a milestone of perverted submission. She had to just want it enough.

Steve put Yasmin on her back and lifted her legs. He worked his way into her ass and started pumping, holding her legs in the air. Priya pulled on Yasmin's hair and whispered obscenities into her ear. Priya's other hand was caressing Yasmin's neck and face.

Yasmin didn't know or care if Steve had even lubed up. She didn't care it hurt, at first. She only cared about how horny the invasion made her, and how good it soon started feeling. Technically, this was the first time she'd led anyone put anything in her ass, but it felt like that hole, like the rest of her, had always belonged to Steve.

"Yeah. That's right. Enjoy your liberation," Steve grunted, but the teasing was lost on Yasmin. The pleasure was all she could focus on anymore. The long torment was over and sweet release was finally in sight.

From Steve's point of view, Yasmin took cock like a pro. It was hard to believe she wasn't a degenerate, lifelong anal slut.

Steve came in Yasmin's ass, sealing her fate and surrendering her soul to Agrat, but he kept going. He pushed into Yasmin with abandon, enjoying the way her body yielded to his will. The girls were sucking each other's nipples now.

It was clear Yasmin had surrendered completely. Not just to Agrat's magic, but in general. Her ass had become nice and squishy after yielding under Steve's intense assault. It had gone from a hard little bud into a perfect fuck hole.

There was a gasp at the door. Yasmin didn't care but Steve and Priya turned to look. It was Katie. She was shocked by what she saw, once again, but she did not leave the room. She started sobbing, but stayed.

Steve stopped and pulled out. A warm gush of pleasure spread inside Priya when she saw all the cum gushing out of Yasmin's ravaged ass. Priya realized Steve had fully indoctrinated Yasmin. Guided by pure instinct, Priya bent down and kissed Yasmin's gaping asshole. She wanted to kiss the cum, of course, but she really wanted to kiss the gaping asshole, too.

Yasmin did not know what to do so she just laid there and stared at Katie, trying to ignore how good it felt to have Priya rimming her deliciously sore anus.

Steve told Priya and Yasmin to get out. Priya did as she was told with no delay or protest. She dragged the nonplussed Yasmin with her.

Yasmin wasn't slow to obey on purpose, she was just in shock. Not only because Katie had seen her take it up the ass, but also because she now became starkly aware of just how deeply she had surrendered, and just how rewarding the whole experience had been.

"How are you feeling, Katie, are you okay?" Steve asked, once they were alone.

She laughed. "Of course I'm not okay. I thought you were my friend. I thought you were someone I could trust, and now you're here just fucking everyone in... the ass. I mean, Yasmin? What the hell? What the fuck is that? Yasmin?" Katie said.

"You know why. It's Agrat. She has promised you all to me. You know that. Not because Grace or anyone said so, you know it for yourself, inside, don't you? You know it in your dreams," Steve said.

"But I'm scared. I don't want to... I mean, I want to, but I'm afraid. I don't want to give my soul to a demon, Steve. What the hell?"

"I know it's scary, but what if there is nothing you can do? It's not your fault. You don't have a choice in this. Haven't you had enough of resisting? I know it's scary, but I'm here. I'll protect you. I promise. Let me take you and you'll see, you will feel much better. I promise I will not let her harm you. Whatever happens, at least we'll be together."

"What do I need to do?" Katie said.

"I'm going to fuck you in the ass. That will bind us together, forever. It's almost like getting married, except this is for real, there's no take-backs, no divorce. And the other girls will be there, too. But you're friends with them, right? Just let me do it, and you'll be happy again. I want you to be happy," Steve said.

Katie was so horny the lust was making her shake. "Promise me one thing? Take my pussy first," she said.

"Why? Wait, you're not a virgin, are you?" Steve said.

Katie laughed. "No. I just want you to ease me into it. Please, let's make love like a couple. Let me at least start at my own pace."

Steve moved in and kissed her. She kissed him back. They made out and he pulled off her patriotic bikini. She was the last to still wear a top. Steve was happy to know that was finally about to change.

Steve pushed his fingers into her sopping wet cunt. Despite how wet and how horny she was, he kept his pace slow and deliberate.

Katie bent down and gave him a gentle blowjob. She ended up taking it deep anyway, thought not down-her-throat deep, but Steve decided to honor her wish and not push her, not yet.

They spooned on the soft floor and made love like a couple. There was nothing wrong with that. She was still a beautiful, professional level model, and she was still surrendering to his touch. Steve had no issue letting her go at her own pace, for now. In fact, he kind of enjoyed the variety.

He foresaw a future for himself, where he could get to experience all the shades and all the facets of sexual interaction, with all of his sizzling hot slaves. The love making, though slow, was definitely still intense.

Whispers and little giggles surrounded them as the other girls of the house slowly gathered in the room. Katie was so wrapped up in her pleasure she did not even hear them, at first. She was filled with bliss, as if she'd actually found her fairytale prince, and was finally making sweet sweet love with her own, personal savior.

She almost panicked when she realized she had an audience, but a big orgasm hit her before she could react. That was enough to break her willingness to resist and she let Steve keep fucking her. It still felt like love.

Steve knew it was time. He pulled out and laid down on his back. One look was enough to let Priya know what he wanted. She darted up to the table to get the lube.

Katie watched on as Priya spread lube on Steve's cock. Priya pumped it with both hands. No words were needed. Katie knew what she needed to do next.

All the other girls watched silently as Katie readied herself in a reverse cowgirl position on top of Steve. She spread her legs. Everyone could see her dripping wet and freshly fucked cunt. Katie stood on her tiptoes, like a ballerina, as she carefully lowered her ass onto Steve's throbbing erection.

She used one hand to guide the cock in. Then, she slowly sat down on it, letting it slide deep into her relatively untouched butt. By the time she had it all the way in, it was already feeling good. She pumped up and down slowly, holding her hands on Steve's chest now.

The whole time, as she fucked herself on the cock, she stayed on her tiptoes and arched her back. Her eyes were closed and she bit her lip. Slowly, her gasps turned into moans.

Katie kept going, faster and faster. Her movements became more frantic and her moans grew louder. And, just like that, she was totally into it. All her doubts had been erased. She smiled, and even laughed, as she slammed her ass onto that big cock like the wanton butt slut she now knew she was. She was mainly laughing at her past self for being too dumb to surrender much sooner.

She came multiple times before Steve finally consummated her union with him, and with Agrat.

After, they kept making love, but Katie was now a three hole girl, equally happy to take it up the ass. She was also relieved to feel no jealousy when Steve finally moved on to fuck the rest of his harem, too.

Day Twenty-Three

Steve woke up to a hot throat around his cock. He was getting used to it, but it still felt like a privilege.

His dreams were filled with orgies so he sometimes had trouble remembering what was real and what was not. It took him a while to register something special about the hot female body on top of him. It was Katie, and he could feel his link with her now. He could tell she was happy and relaxed, and her worries were gone. It was enough to almost make him cry.

Steve knew without looking it was Priya who was blowing him. He looked around and some of the other girls were still in the room, too. Katie, though, was a beacon of light in his mind. She was the special one. He didn't want to wake her, but she opened her eyes on her own. She smiled at him and he felt her happiness, doubly. No words were needed. They just looked into each other's eyes.

Priya pulled herself up from the cock with a gasp and a loud plop. "I have another gift for you, Master," she said, and smiled her wicked smile. She still maintained her exotic and dangerous allure, even with most of her face covered in slimy throat slobber.

Even though he was completely in love with Katie, Steve could still appreciate Priya for who she was, too.

Priya offered her hand to him and pulled him up. Steve considered putting on pants but apparently there was no need for that. Priya led her into one of the other rooms. On the floor, naked, gagged, and bound with ropes, was Rosa, the bootylicious Latina who had joined the house together with Yasmin yesterday.

"What's this?" Steve asked. "Did she try to run?"

"No. I just thought it would be fun," Priya said.

Katie had followed them and Steve looked to her. He was worried how she would react. Katie saw Rosa and she smiled. Steve could feel through their connection that Katie was excited, too. Agrat had completely gotten to her.

Steve went to Rosa and pushed his cock against her already lubed rear entrance. It took him a moment to work it in there. He could feel Katie get horny through the link. Seeing him use another woman just made her love him even more now. The harder he pushed into Rosa, the more he could feel Katie admire him.

Steve fucked Rosa's ass hard and bound her to Agrat, not really caring to ask for permission. He trusted Agrat had prepared her well enough.

Even before he was done, though, more bound and gagged women were tossed into the room with him. He would take the whole house. All the rest of his harem would become officially his. Right now.

The day turned into another orgy from there. Steve tumbled around the house, going from hole to hole, not even caring who he was with, except when it was Katie.

It was already far into the afternoon when the fuckfest finally died down. Steve rested for a few hours and then went to the ocean to freshen up. He saw Molly and Gretchen on his way back but they did not say anything to him, they did not even wave back when he greeted them.