A Little Island Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A stillness fell. Isabella looked up and saw Steve. He was coming up the stairs, with a thin ghost of a woman beside him. He looked good, tall and strong, and confident. Regal, even.

Isabella broke into sobs and rose to meet him. She hugged him. "Thank god you're here," she said. "Please, save me. Protect me."

"Don't worry. I will. If you promise to be mine, I will protect you," Steve said.

"Yes. Yes," Isabella said.

"You have to do something to prove your loyalty."

"Anything," Isabella said.

"Give me more than you would give to anyone other. Abandon the taboos of your old god. Beg me to sodomize you and I will, I will take you in," Steve said.

"Yes," Isabella said. She could not believe it would be this easy. It felt like this was all she had wanted, all along. It was a price she was desperate to pay.

"Beg," Steve said.

Isabella grabbed her crucifix and threw it away in disgust. "I hate him, and his lies. I love you. Bless me with the gift of sodomy. I beg you. I want to be a dirty, lowly whore for you. Fuck me like he never did."

Steve didn't care about lube or foreplay. He bent her over and pushed right in. Agrat helped Isabella endure the assault, but she didn't want to help her too much. Agrat wanted Isabella to repent for holding out so long, for believing so hard in her false god. And on her island? That was just rude.

Steve didn't know or care. He just wanted to fuck Isabella's big, juicy ass, and maul her giant titties. The dirty talk, as far as he was concerned, was just to make the bitch more horny for his cock. He ravaged her ass.

Agrat relented, and eventually let Isabella have her anal orgasms, but it was still Steve who ultimately sealed her faith by filling her bowels with his cum.

The night turned into a celebration. Once Isabella fell, mystical forces aligned and a new power hummed across the whole island. Instead of limiting Agrat's power and trapping her into a prison, the island was now amplifying it, making her stronger.

The vines and moss receded from around the ancient temple and soon it shone as clean and as bright as new. The huge blocks of stone that formed the temple began to separate, slightly, and a purple glow emanated from between the seams.

Steve celebrated their victory by taking every single one of his slaves. He lined them up and fucked them all in the ass. He could see Agrat reach into them and steal a piece of them. He didn't care. A part of what Agrat took, she offered to Steve, too.

It did feel good. Steve liked the taste of souls. But he liked sex even more. Especially when it involved the tight, needy assholes of his very attractive, completely dominated slaves, most of whom had formerly been professional bikini models.

Fucking every ass, to completion, all in a long row, was exactly the dream he had never really gotten to complete, and now, he was doing it for real.

Katie, Gretchen, and Molly had their strong, athletic thighs and firm and well defined buttocks. It felt right to push his cock between each of them.

Francine, Ariana, and Yukiko had their slim, delicate asses, each stretching wide open with love as he took them, no matter how petite they were.

Isabella, Rosa, and Gabriela had the softest and roundest asses, but all still so deliciously firm. They all wrapped around his cock in a sweet caress.

Lisa the stewardess was not as buxom as the models, but the shape of her ass was very nice for her frame. Her surrender was a pleasure. Then, there was the other former stewardess, too. She wasn't quite as hot as Lisa, but she was fine, and it would have been wrong to exclude her.

Anastasia and Yasmin had their own almost superhuman perfection, in every curve of their long, lean bodies, including their picture perfect butts. Their assholes felt beautiful on the inside, too.

Then there were Priya and Grace, Steve's angel and demon. He didn't need them for that anymore. From now on, they were just asses to fuck, and he loved them for that, just as he loved the others. Not in the same way he had loved his wife, in his old life, but he loved them the only way he knew now: He loved to fuck them.

There were a few others, too, just to round things off. Steve fucked them all.

"You're ready now. Your training is complete. Soon, I will bring you a ship. Go, be my champion. Give me the whole world. But until then, enjoy my gifts," Agrat said.

Nothing would give me more pleasure, Steve thought.

From then on, Steve had sex for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The more he feasted on the souls of his slaves, the stronger he got, and the more he wanted to fuck them.

Day Fifty-Eight

Yuki's tiny body slammed down onto Steve's lap. She was already limp from exhaustion but he showed her no mercy. He pushed his big cock into her tiny ass relentlessly. He held on to her and rattled her with his rough strokes, shaking her like she was just a ragdoll.

The more Steve had taken from the souls of his slaves, and the stronger he had gotten, the bigger his cock had grown, too. It stretched Yuki's petite butthole in a way that could not have been healthy if the little whore did not have so much experience in taking the monster by now.

"A ship!" Gretchen shouted, outside.

Steve dropped Yuki and let her limp body fall on its face. He ran to the beach, his cock still hard and glistening.

There was a cruise ship in the distance, almost boring in its banality. Steve felt no great sense of victory. He wanted to get out, sooner or later, but he was still far from bored with his current situation. He was insatiable, but the about twenty women he had here had been enough for him, at least so far.

Still, Agrat had promised him the world, so why not. Steve was sure he would get to keep his current slaves even if he had to go fulfill some other destiny, too. He felt ready. He felt powerful. He didn't mind.

They lit the signal fire. The ship turned toward the island.

"Get dressed, my whores," Steve said. No one had worn any clothes on the island for weeks. The girls' tans were pristine.

Later that afternoon, a small boat reached the shore.

The girls were sad to leave their home, the place of their rebirth, but Steve didn't really care. He just wanted to fuck, and he could do that anywhere.

The men on the boat were keen to hear their stories, and keen to see the girls in their bikinis. If they only knew, Steve thought. He didn't feel like talking to anyone so he let the girls handle the socializing.

Before sunset, they were all happily aboard the Queen of the Pacific.

Steve could tell every woman on that ship wanted to be his, deep down, but very few of those repressed sluts were anywhere near beautiful enough to compete with what he already had. He was ambivalent about how worthwhile the outside world would turn out to be.

There were no vacant passenger cabins. The rescued castaways would have to sleep in the crew quarters. They had to stay together, too, because they had no passports. The crew offered Steve a separate room but the girls insisted he could stay in the same space with them.

Agrat told Steve to be patient so he tried to keep the girls somewhat quiet as he fucked them in the ass all night long. It was good that there were so many of them, they could take turns. Steve took from them without care. He sucked as much life force out of their beautiful bodies, and their wilting souls, as he could. He didn't know what would happen to them if they ever ran out, and he didn't care. He just wanted to take.

The next morning, after breakfast, they were all invited to the bridge to meet the captain. She gave them a little presentation regarding the ship and what it took to run it. She was a blonde, and even older than Gretchen. She had never been a model but she was attractive and charismatic enough for her station.

Agrat gave Steve a kiss on his cheek and floated inside the captain. Steve could see her eyes flash purple. Agrat released a fraction of the energy Steve had gathered for her, and the captain was theirs. The invasion hardly even broke the flow of her presentation.

Agrat exploded into a purple cloud, and soon, everyone's eyes glazed over. The girls went to the crewmen and, mere seconds later, everyone was fucking.

Steve didn't even stop to think if he should object. It was clear to him that the girls were his. He dominated over them. Now, the girls were dominating these poor sailors. They were stealing their souls, harvesting more power for him, too, as well as for Agrat.

Steve went to the captain, bent her over, and pushed his big cock into her ass. The cock had learned to lubricate itself. Nothing would stand between Steve and the butthole of a woman he desired. All were destined to join him.

The captain's soft body was a nice change for Steve, who was used to the slim, trim bodies of the models by now. Even the chunkier of his girls, like Isabella, were very fit. With the captain, Steve could really sink his hands into her curves while he made her beg.

She begged him not to stop. She begged him to go harder. Then, she begged him to stop and go slower. Either way, Steve filled her with cum and just kept going. He took from her soul until she passed out.

The orgy lasted for hours. After the bridge crewmen had all lost their stamina, and much of their souls, Steve took over and continued with his girls by himself.

The End

The crewmen who Agrat had seduced did not fall under Steve's rule. Instead, the men just fell blindly in love with whichever girl had first taken them.

Agrat had a careful plan on how to proceed throughout the ship. She wanted the crew first, and then the passengers. Steve would take the women and the women would take the men.

There was only one problem with Agrat's plan, however. Steve.

Once the captain had woken up, Steve had fucked her again, for no reason, and then he'd spent the whole day fucking his other women, too. He was riding the herd too hard. There was barely any soul left on the poor cows.

Steve was supposed to wait and let them recover, or go get new women. Instead, he spent all his time just fucking, indiscriminately. And not only did he fuck for fun, he drained the women in a way Agrat did not quite understand.

The truth was, Agrat hated lust. That's why it was her favorite weapon to use against mortals. The more lust she inspired, the more she hated the humans who so easily fell for her oh so obvious tricks.

This time, however, Agrat was beginning to feel like she had chosen the wrong champion.

But, that didn't matter. She was not married to him. Maybe Steve had done enough just by getting her out of her prison and off that cursed island. Maybe it was time to let him go. The women were hers, their souls belonged to Agrat, not Steve.

Agrat decided to go to Steve and take back all the power she had given him. She would choose a new champion.

As was to be expected, she found him below decks, in their new quarters, slamming one of the whores in the ass so hard his feet actually left the floor each time he launched a new thrust.

Agrat grabbed the fool by his neck and pulled some of her own power back from his soul. She gave herself a human form, making herself into flesh.

She could read from his bleary mind he appreciated her beauty. As he should. Beauty was Agrat's real currency. Lust was just a tool for corrupting beauty. That was what Agrat ultimately wanted: She wanted to corrupt the beauty of others in order to become more beautiful herself.

Agrat pushed Steve down and straddled him with her new body. He was no mach for her strength. She slipped onto his cock, but with her pussy of course, not her ass. She intended to take, not give.

With every pull of her powerful cunt, she sucked the soul energy out of him, and back into herself. Steve was powerless to resist her.

Her devotees gathered around them, finally recognizing their true allegiance. None of them dared stop her as Agrat reneged on her deal with Steve.

Several minutes later, though, Agrat began to feel an unfamiliar sensation. She felt good. She felt pleasure. Steve was fucking her. As much as she wanted to drain him, her body was starting to work with him and not against him. The battle was taking longer than she had expected. The fool must have taken even more than she had realized to last so long.

Agrat was glad she'd decided to take him down now. Too much more of this and he could have become a real danger.

The ancient demon goddess of lust moaned out loud. Fuck, this cock is so good. What the fuck is happening here? she thought. What had started as a simple transaction was now taking on some very unintended dimensions.

Steve grabbed one of her small, firm breasts and twisted her nipple. Her vision blurred. Her thighs trembled. She came. The supernatural shriek slammed all her followers down and made them come, too, on the spot.

He was fucking her too hard. Agrat tried to hold him down, to control him, but physical strength was leaving her new body. The body just wanted more cock. The stupid, weak body wanted to surrender to lust.

It was only then that Agrat truly noticed the amulet around Steve's neck. It had been there for a while, she didn't even remember how long, but it was glowing with magical power now. Where the hell could he have gotten a magical totem from?

There was an effect that was disguising the magical amulet's true nature, so Agrat zapped it. She was grinding Steve like a whore now, not even bothering to stifle her lewd moaning anymore. Time was running out. She would have to figure out what was wrong, and do it fast, almost as fast as her traitor body was now serving its lust.

The amulet was a soul well. All the extra energy Steve had taken from the girls had been stored there. It was a trap, Agrat realized. Someone had set her up. She tried to scream in rage, but she could only groan in lust.

Steve grabbed her listless body and easily tumbled her lithe frame head over heel, bending her to a position of his choosing. Agrat's mind blurred. She could feel the huge cock push against her asshole. "No! No!" she wanted to scream, but "Oh! Oh!" was all that came out.

She squeezed shut, as hard as she could, but the giant stake split her wide open. At that moment, the flow of souls reversed. It was Steve who was taking, and Agrat could only yield, and give. The harder her thrall ravaged her sorry ass, the more she wanted to give in. She wanted to give all she had. Surrender was the ultimate pleasure.

Agrat wanted Steve to make her into a wanton slut now, an anal whore, the kind who found pure pleasure in her own submission and humiliation. Was this how she'd always felt, secretly, deep down?

Once Steve's powerful seed exploded inside her, Agrat screamed again, and purple lighting shot from her body, filling first the room, and then the whole ship. It gave nearly heart-stopping orgasms to everyone on board, including Agrat herself. The purple rays even zapped several seagulls out of the air.

---

"What the fuck was that?" Steve said, once he came back to his senses. He realized he was lying on top of a woman, his cock probably lodged inside her fairly loose asshole. He rolled off.

At first he didn't even recognize her, but then he was shocked to realize it was Agrat, made flesh. She looked good. She most closely resembled Priya, by body type, but her skin, while quite tan, wasn't as dark as Priya's.

Steve rolled her over. Her tits were not in the same size category as the bikini models' but they looked sweet and perky. There was nothing ghoulish about her. She looked just like a hot, young, healthy human woman, only unconscious.

Steve's first instinct was to keep fucking her. He'd just been balls deep inside that hot little ass and saw no reason not to go right back. He didn't remember ever fucking an ass he wouldn't have wanted to fuck again.

He chose to hold back, though, something he'd not done in a while. He realized his head was somehow clearing up. He was thinking straighter than in days, maybe weeks. Why is Agrat in the flesh, and why did I fuck her? She seems so human now. What does that mean?

The room was filled with unconscious bikini models. Some of them were beginning to stir. Steve went to them, to make sure they were okay.

Katie and Grace looked at him a bit funny, at first, but then got on with reorienting everyone else.

Once it was clear everyone was fine, Agrat was still lying on the floor, unconscious, or maybe just sleeping.

"Is that..." Grace said.

"Yes. That's her. That's Agrat. But I'm not sure why she's real now, or maybe even human," Steve said.

Grace's eyes grew wide. She turned to touch Steve's amulet. It burned her and she pulled her hand away. It felt normal to Steve, though. "What?" he said.

"It worked!" Grace said. "The bugger worked. I think you just saved us all."

"What are you saying?" Steve said.

"On the island, in the jungle, I prayed for help, and a power led me to this amulet. I somehow knew if I gave it to you, you could maybe resist the demon. I'd forgotten all about it, to be honest. The last few weeks have been just a blur."

"Yeah, me too," Steve said. Come to think of it, he did feel unusually clearheaded. "Does that mean the curse is broken?"

"I'm not sure," Grace said. "I think so."

Katie, who had been listening, turned to Steve. "Let's find out," she said. She grabbed his hand and placed it on her ass. She squeezed his cock and kissed him.

In a flash, Steve found their connection again. He could feel how much she still wanted him. She especially wanted him to take her ass, long and deep. Their kiss went on and on. Unlike before, though, Steve was not overwhelmed by his lust. It just felt good, like waiting to get home to a significant other after a long day at work, the delay only making the gratification all the sweeter.

Once he finally broke off the kiss, he could feel all of his followers again. He looked around and it pleased him to see how badly they all wanted him. Could it be? he thought. He poked the limp Agrat with his toe.

She stirred and gave out a very sensual moan. It took her a while to come to her senses, but when she did, she cast a scornful glance at all the other women gathered around her. Once her gaze reached Steve, looming over her, she gasped, and then cast her eyes down.

A new presence emerged in Steve's mind, a new connection with a new slave.

"Well, shit," she said.

---

Before the day was done, Steve was at helm of his own ocean liner.

The first thing he'd done once he realized what kind of power he wielded, now that Agrat was his bitch, was to make her turn every single person on the ship into hot, gorgeous young women, attractive enough and horny enough to rival his original harem, but still inspired by the general likeness of the original person.

With a ship full of hot ass, and his own pet goddess in his pocket, Steve had a whole new outlook on life, and the future.

He realized this would be the ultimate point, where he would finally have to wake up, if it had all been just a dream, and if he was still just sleeping, on his flight home, just dreaming up some perverted fantasies about his overwhelmingly attractive co-travelers, while only hours away from being back home with his wife and kids.

Or, maybe that had been all just a fantasy, too? Maybe he'd fallen asleep before the girls had even entered the plane. Maybe he was still inside the mostly empty plane, still on the tarmac.

Or, had the plane really crashed, and this was some kind of an afterlife, a limbo of pure sex? No. What would be the point?

"Pinch me," he said, to Katie, still his favorite bikini-model-slash-sex-slave. Now first mate, too.

"Why? You think you're dreaming?" she said, with a laugh, but did as she was told.