A Little R&R

Story Info
A chance hotel meetup gets relaxing indeed.
1.5k words
4.66
3.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every couple months, I need a break from the same old. I'll pack a bag with a change of clothes, my hiking boots, and a good book, then hit the coast for some R&R. I make a point to find a hotel with a jacuzzi, which feels amazing when the edible kicks in. I lean back in the warm flow and- swimsuit aside- let it all hang out. I enjoy the quivers of my thick member as visions of my dildo, waiting patiently for me, dance in my head.

This last time I'd been out hiking, came back for a good meal, and the high was coming on nicely as I stepped into the water. It washed over me like a weighted blanket, and I sighed loudly, letting my eyelids lower. I didn't even notice a muscular young man had gotten in but when I opened my eyes, he was looking at me.

"That's quite a smile," he said. "You look like you've earned a day's rest!"

I hadn't realized I was grinning- I'd mostly been thinking about maybe, finally, getting that entire toy in my mouth and God only knows what shape my lips had been in as he watched me daydream- but he caught me at a friendly moment and I decided a little conversation wouldn't be so bad. I told him about being out before the rain started, how knowing I'd be warm and cozy soon made the chill downright pleasant. He had an inviting smile and listened to the point where I didn't feel a need to search for a way out. And when my thoughts did return to cocksucking, I'd notice again that I had a handsome man in front of me from whom it was (so it seemed) easy to conceal my hard-on, although the desire to do so was waning.

I'd be alone soon enough, peeling off my swimsuit... I'd have time to enjoy the sight of my shaft getting thick and heavy in the full-length mirror. Maybe tonight I'd grab myself and the dildo in one hand, cumming on it just as I wanted it to cum on me.

"I'm traveling alone, myself," he was saying. He sounded like he'd probably just hang out in the water before flipping through basic cable and turning out the light. I wondered if he'd first jack his (I imagined) gargantuan cock, trying to imagine what he might be thinking of as gooey jets of sperm splattered over his belly. I luckily remained self-aware enough not to actually start drooling over an attractive man who'd come upon me at a, shall we say, open-ended moment... but it was hard.

He seemed almost resigned to that plan of action, but kept his eyes on me until it clicked that he might accept an invitation to do... something else. Without overthinking it, I shot my shot.

"I was just going to kick back in my room, too" I said. I watched him notice my hand slide under the water, into my lap. "I suppose we could kick back together..."

His eyes were locked on mine, but that made it easy, when I gave myself a good squeeze, for him to observe me very gently shudder.

"Part of me thinks I'm wet enough," he said, indicating a readiness for whatever came next.

"Hopefully only part," I said. "Shall we?"

* * *

I opened the door to my room and he walked in ahead of me. As he did, I glanced down the hall and saw a woman watching us. I could see, in that brief moment, both shock and curiosity flash across her eyes.

"Two nearly naked men! What are they going to do in there? Are they walking around already hard for each other? How will they decide who sucks cock first?"

I smiled back and felt my organ pulse.

"Yes," I thought, looking at her. "We are going to get naked. We are going to rub our cocks together..."

She seemed to recoil, aghast, almost wondering aloud if we were actually intending to cum on each other. I stuck my tongue out as if licking it up before smearing it all over the cock I'd just sucked to delicious completion. I knew she wanted my load on her. I walked in the room and shut the door.

My new friend had stopped right inside the room so I bumped into him without looking- just as he'd intended. That first body contact have us permission to loosen up, though, so I helped him out of his bathing suit, then he mine, and we dried each other off.

"Well," I said with a smile. "This is already a bit exciting. I bet that warm bed would feel pretty cozy."

He climbed in and I did the same, but left one thin sheet between us. I lay on top of him for a kiss, and we spent several long moments with both our wet lips touching and his manhood pushing against mine. His hands explored my body and I sighed into his ear, letting him know his hands were welcome anywhere.

"Such a sexy man," I told him. "You're going to get me hard."

"I plan on getting you very hard," he said. "How do you feel about straddling my face?"

I love dragging my balls across a boy's mouth. I rub them all over until I have my little cutie smelling like me. I got into position as he lay flat, letting my cock lie across his face so he could feel the heft. His tongue flicked out, and I gently slapped his face while he got his tongue wet. I sat that for a minute, feeling like a king, my cock bloating as I looked down at a guy enjoying himself. I knew he'd do what I told him.

"Having fun?" I asked.

He moaned hungrily, lost already in the thrill of serving a stud.

"You might as well know I'm a cocksucker, too," I said, and climbed back under the covers to melt into his body warmth, massage his muscles, and slide between his thighs. Now both of us could lick balls.

* * *

We lay like that for some time. He would take my balls in his mouth, then I'd do the same. I'd weigh them with my tongue, then he would. Being between his legs, feeling him grind his manhood on my face, was intoxicating. Instinctively I held him in place and pressed the entire underside of my cock across his smile. We slurped and grunted, grabbing the base of our own cocks to make them more easily suckable. We lay side by side, heads bobbing, moaning as best we could with our mouths full.

I would have sucked that big dick for days but he pulled out and brought me into his arms. He just wanted to take a breath. He wanted to make it last and I could tell, as his veiny organ was twitching and spasming in my lips, that he was getting very close.

I said, "I certainly hope you're stilll planning to cum on me." He leaned up on one arm then threw a leg over me. Before realizing it, I found myself sitting up with a man in my lap.

"Kiss me as you slide in," he said, and our tongues tangled. As we did, I caressed his physique and felt him lift and come down gently, but purposefully. My cock, still throbbing from his enthusiastic blowjob, slipped up him and he whimpered a little.

* * *

First, he sat in my lap, bouncing and pushing his hips forward so I could feast on the vision of his meaty cock pointing at me. He gripped the base, and i used one hand to caress the full length while using the other to cup his ass and hold him close. We found a rhythm, him sliding down my shaft, then back up for me to stroke his. We moaned in tandem. I fucked him like that until I needed to really see him give it up. I pushed him onto all fours.

"Spread those knees. Arch your back. I want to see how you let a real man take you."

I entered him again and he got back to work, pushing himself onto me until my balls slapped against him.

His moans and cries only became more urgent. He was wriggling so much I finally had to flip him on his back, lie on him to hold him down. I kissed him as I fucked him. Sure enough, he soon lost it, cumming on me while I was balls deep.

I gave him his reward. I pulled out and quickly discarded my condom. I looked him in the eyes as I pumped my throbbing meat. He stuck his tongue out for me to aim at and I spurted a sticky mess all over his shuddering body. We sat like that facing each other and stroking ourselves, panting, slick with sweat and jism.

* * *

We got in the warm shower together and kissed as we soaped each other clean. I of course got hard again and he insisted on fingering me as he sucked me off. Clean and dry, I thanked him for his time and attention as I walked him to the door. I watched the slight wiggle he had in his walk after taking big dick.

A door opened, and I turned at the sound. It was the woman from before.

"I swallow," she told me.