A Loss of Self Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sofia shook her head; she was not enjoying herself yet she started to question that maybe some part of her deep down of wanted this otherwise she wouldn't be getting turned on.

"To help prove that this is who you really are, describe your pussy to me slut" Alexandra ordered.

"It is so wet, wetter then it has ever been Mistress. The whole thing is engorged, my lips feel puffy, and my clit is hard and throbbing." Sofia says as she runs her fingers gently over her pussy before pushing a find inside.

"I can feel every part of it pulsing with deep throbs of need making it extra sensitive. It feels alive with a hunger for attention. Just touching it is making it crave more stimulation, it needs to be satisfied." Sofia continued as she focused all her attention on her pussy.

"Do you want to make yourself cum for me slut?" Alexandra asked

"Yes I do Mistress, please let me cum for you." Sofia responded as she started moving her finger in and out of her pussy.

Sofia slowly closed her eyes as she focused on the pleasure pulsing through her body, her free hand finding it's way to her breast. Her fingertips started to gently massage and roll her nipple, as two fingers slid inside her wet needy hole with the palm of her hand rubbing across her pussy, brushing her clit.

Sofia's tried to fight, her brain screamed at her body, she did her best to will herself to stop, to gain control. She tried to think of work, of school, of things she hated, anything that wasn't here, but it was all washed out by the sensations running through her body. Sofia lost the battle and gave into the pleasure. Her mind went blank as her tilted her head back as her back arched putting herself on display for Alexandra. Sofia's eyes closed tight as her mouth hung open, as almost gasps, whimpers and moans of pleasure filled the room. Sofia could feel the climax building she was almost there.

"That is enough slut." Alexandra commanded.

Sofia body quickly responded as it stopped pleasuring itself leaving Sofia on the edge of climax. Her mind torn as it wanted to keep going and enjoy the much-needed release, but also glad to finally be done with the perverted show.

"See I was right. Just look at how wet your hand has gotten from your pussy. I think you should lick it clean." Alexandra said in a hushed tone.

Sofia shook her head; she had never tasted herself before and didn't want to. Her body had other ideas as it brought her hand to her lips and Sofia began to slowly suck the juices off them. Sofia could taste the sharp metallic tang of her pussy as her body worked slowly forcing her to savor the flavor. It was unpleasant but like everything else so far it also seemed to feed into her never ending arousal. Once Sofia had cleaned all her fingers, she started to lick at her palm chasing down every trace of juice.

"Taste good?" Alexandra asked

"No, I hate how it tastes." Sofia answered honestly as her fingers went back to gently rubbing her pussy.

"Well thank you for letting me know. I wouldn't want to eat a bad tasting pussy, so I will make sure to avoid tasting you. I can say my pussy taste fantastic, but you will need to earn the right to taste it slut." Alexandra teased.

Sofia did her best to ignore the comment Alexandra, instead she focused on her hand that had went back to rubbing her pussy. Sofia could feel herself getting back to the orgasm she was about to have.

"Do you think you deserve to cum slut? I don't think you have, maybe you can tell me what you have done to earn it?" Alexandra's questioned as she watched Sofia try to steal an orgasm, knowing full well the poor girl wouldn't have cum.

Sofia wanted to say yes, she was her debasing herself for this woman. Had licked her shoes clean. What more could she do, so she used all the will power she could muster to say yes to make her self cum right then and there.

"No, Mistress I do not deserve to cum I have not done anything to earn it" Sofia said instead as she bit her lip trying to hold back the orgasm.

"Then you better stop touching yourself right now. Just hold still, you will not cum with out my permission" Alexandra ordered.

Sofia's body obeyed quickly dropping her hands to her sides. Sofia's mind kept yelling at her body, telling it to ignore this woman, to do what it wants, to cum then get the hell out of here. Yet on the outside Sofia just bit her lower lip as she stared at the floor.

"Now do you want me to teach you to be an obedient submissive slut so you can cum?"

"Will you actually let me cum?" Sofia asked with a whimper

"Of course Slut, not only will I let you cum I promise it will be the best orgasm of your life" Alexandra teased.

"Then Yes Mistress, please teach me to be an obedient submissive slut. I need to cum. I will do anything for it" Sofia couldn't believe what she was saying, while she hated every word, both her mind and body could agree that she wanted nothing more then to cum and would do anything for it at this point.

"Well we will see about that, I have an idea of how you can start to learn your place. I will be right back" Alexandra said as she walked off into the kitchen.

"My floor is filthy, and I haven't gotten around to cleaning it this week" Alexandra said returning a few minutes later with a bucket of warm water, a small hand brush and a 2-liter water bottle. "You can start on it cleaning it for me like a good slave while I finish my workout."

Alexandra paused for a moment before adding "To make sure you don't see me as a heartless Mistress I got something to help make the task a bit more enjoyable."

Alexandra reached over to the side table and pick up a set of that ping-pong sized balls. "These are Luna Beads, some people call them Kegel balls and others call them Ben-Wa balls." Alexandra said walked over and pushed the balls slowly one after the other into Sofia's dripping pussy.

"With you little pussy leaking so much I figure you will need to stay hydrated, so I expect you to drink all of this bottle by the time you are done cleaning. Now get to work." Alexandra said as she picked up and handed Sofia the large water 2-liter water bottle.

With a glare at Alexandra Sofia took a big drink from the bottle then crawled her way over to the bucket picking up the brush dipping it into the warm water. Sofia went to work on her hands and knees scrubbing the floor as best she could, almost immediately Sofia felt the Luna Beads, with every movement the balls would be jostled around inside her, these vibrations reverberated inside the balls which sent back numerous vibrations stimulating her pussy. Sofia thought it was a bit of strange sensation but was happy that it was at least something pleasant.

"Looks like some of those marks don't come out. You will really need to put some elbow grease into it if you want those spots to come clean." Alexandra commented a few minutes later as she switched her yoga pose.

The more Sofia's cleaned the more her mind filled with anger. She thought to herself that she shouldn't be cleaning this women's floor, that she shouldn't be putting up with this humiliation. Sofia couldn't stop herself, her body still refused to obey her as Sofia went back over some of the marks scrubbing as hard as she could.

"Now you are getting it." Alexandra said as Sofia could feel Alexandra's eyes watching her realizing that her ass was pointed directly at Alexandra with knees wide apart giving her a perfect view of her holes as she cleaned.

After 8 minutes of hard scrubbing Sofia sat up on her knees, panting slightly as she took another big drink. Sofia took a moment to look over at Alexandra who was in the middle of a difficult Yoga pose, she looked over the athletic women's body slowly drinking in ever curve. Sofia couldn't believe how beautiful this evil woman was.

"You best make sure you are done that floor by the time I am done my yoga or else!" Alexandra said with a devilish smile.

Sofia continued to scrub as hard as she could, she did not want to find out what the "or else" could be. Sofia did everything she could to focused on the floor doing her best to ignore Alexandra. Try as she might Sofia couldn't ignore the shake and vibration of balls inside that was caused by each moment. Those damn balls seemed to be doing the perfect job of not allowing Sofia's desire to diminish thus keeping her on edge and wanting to cum the entire time she cleaned. Alexandra on the other hand took every opportunity to admire Sofia's body as she crawled around the floor, loving the how she kept her ass pushed up high in the air with her face by the floor as she scrubbed.

"There all done" Alexandra said finishing her yoga 20 minutes later.

Sofia sat back on her heels, taking another big drink of water having just finished the floor. Sofia was starting to feel a bit physically drained, and her emotional state wasn't to far behind as the balls made sure she was still on edge and could think of little else but obeying and getting to cum.

"Don't worry slut, I am not done my work out yet. That was just my yoga now I need to do my cardo." Alexandra said whipping the sweat from her forehead.

"I expect you to have still have some energy left, I have no use for a lazy slut, so I want you to work on tiding up my place." Alexandra added with an evil smirk.

"I... Ummmm... Yes Mistress" was all Sofia could think of to say.

"Remember Slut Sofia, this is supposed to be helping you learn submission, so I think we need to make things a bit more interesting on you. As you walk around the room, I want you to stand on your toes, do not let your heels touch the floor." Alexandra said like she just came up with the greatest idea ever.

"Come on bitch, if you want to be allowed cum and go home you better get your ass in gear otherwise it will be a really long night for you." Alexandra threatened.

Sofia hung her head in defeat as she rose to tiptoes careful not let her heels touch the floor. Sofia almost fell over as her legs sore and stiff from crawling around. Sofia looked around Alexandra's place trying to assess what needed to be done. Alexandra had clothing strewn everywhere, paper and plastic wrap seemed to just have been tossed around, and her table and counter tops were covered in dirty dishes.

Sofia was not given any time to feel sorry for herself as Alexandra quickly gave her orders on where to start. Sofia picked up stray dishes, washing them, then drying them, and finally putting them away. Sofia moved on to picking up the dirty clothing putting it into a laundry hamper. She picked up garbage, paper and random plastic putting it in the trash. Next, she moved on to dusting and whipping down surfaces tops. Everything she did was at Alexandra's directions. Sofia was only able to pause long enough to take drinks from her bottle which she was now thankful for.

The time seemed to fly by as Sofia worked tirelessly doing her best to stay on the balls of her feet, which turned everything was a balancing act for Sofia. Sofia wasn't able to kneel down or even sit when picking things off of the floor, so she had to either bend over or squat. Alexandra loved watching Sofia work. Putting dishes into the top of the cupboard forced Sofia had to stretch her body showing every inch. The squatting to pick up items framed her body perfectly or when she bent over it perfect view of her pussy and ass.

Sofia couldn't believe the stamina that Alexandra had between the jog, the yoga and now the work out, Sofia would have been done after anyone of them, hell she was already tired just from cleaning. Like with the floor Sofia did her best to focus on the work trying to not think about why she was obeying, but the balls in her pussy never stopped sloshing around sending those pleasant distracting feelings throughout her now sore body.

"There, all done my workout. Looks like you have done an acceptable job on cleaning up as well Slut". Alexandra said as she looked around during her cool down routine and the near one-hour workout.

"Now come kneel in front of me with your hands behind your head elbows back, knees wide and hold perfectly still." Alexandra ordered.

Sofia quickly moved herself to kneel in front of Alexandra in the ordered position. Alexandra looked over her plaything, Sofia's body was covered in a thin film of sweat, her hair sticking to parts her face, her chest rising and falling as she took long deep breaths, and her body trembling slightly. Alexandra moved her foot in-between Sofia's legs letting her sweat soak sock covered big toe gently trace over Sofia's pussy.

Sofia gagged slightly as the foot touched her, but after a minute of rubbing for Sofia's eyes to glazed over and become distant as lust took over. Alexandra smiled at herself impressed with how quickly Sofia lost her mind to the sexual fog. Sofia's whole body started to tremble and quiver as Alexandra continued to gently rubbed her toe up and down the lips of Sofia's dripping pussy. Every stroke her toe would rub and drag against the cord of the Luna beads causing them to shake.

Sofia lost in passion wanted to reach down and touch her pussy, hell her mind even tried to convince her body to grind her pussy hard onto Alexandra's foot, but it refused as it obeyed the command to "hold perfectly still". Both women knew that at this exact moment if given a choice to be free, released from what ever this control was holding her here and able to walk out the door, or have an orgasm; Sofia would pick the orgasm every time with out a second thought.

Alexandra dragged her toe back across Sofia's pussy one last time before pulling it away slowly, resting it so it just hung over the side of the ottoman. Sofia's eyes followed the foot, her tongue licking her lips a need to feel it touching her pussy again.

"You're such a slut Sofia, but you want to be a good slave slut for me, don't you?" Alexandra sked

"I... I want.... Yes Mistress." Sofia answered wanting to say no but being unable to.

"Yes what?" Alexandra demanded.

"Y... Yes, I want to be a good slave slut for you Mistress." Sofia answered her cheeks turning pink of embarrassment.

"And what does a good slut do?" Alexandra asked

"I do... I... She... She does anything you want Ma'am?" Sofia asked hoping it was the right answer.

"Correct slut. I think that deserves a reward. You have earned the right to touch me. But where to start?" Alexandra asked playfully shaking her feet in front of Sofia.

"Your Pu... Your.... Please, let me touch your feet." Sofia blurted out as her mind tried to give a different answer.

"Why should I let you do that?" Alexandra teased

"Your feet are a part of you, which means they are better than me mistress. Please let me touch them. O promise I will do anything you want." Sofia begged.

"Open your mouth." Alexandra ordered.

Sofia obeyed, and Alexandra spat directly into it. Sofia tried hard to stop herself from gagging and coughing as it slid into her throat, not sure if she was allowed to swallow.

"What do you say?" Alexandra questioned,

"Thank you Mistress." Sofia responded finally swallowing the spit.

"Tell me honestly Sofia do you want to worship my feet?" Alexandra pushed knowing it would humiliate the girl further.

With a defeated groan Sofia looked up at Alexandra and answered as honestly as she could " In all honesty I want to please you, they are part of you so I must please them. I hate feet Mistress and just thinking about how sweaty yours must be after your work out makes me sick, but they felt so good rubbing along my pussy. I still don't understand it but thinking about them is turning me on more then anything. Please Mistress let me worship your feet and you let me do it so you will allow me to cum."

"Well don't just sit there show me how much you want to please me little sub slut." Alexandra ordered.

Sofia shuffled on her knees towards Alexandra's feet. Lowering her face between them she inhaled the pungent aroma deeply; the smell was strong and disgusting but also intoxicating. The smell made Sofia angrier but no longer at Alexandra she was now angry at herself. Everything was wrong, she should not be here; she should not be staring at this women's feet, she should not want to please this women's feet. The thing that made her disgusted at herself the most was the way the scent of Alexandra's feet turned her on and made her long for more.

Sofia's nose moved slowly from Alexandra's heel to her toes, taking sniff after sniff of Alexandra's sweaty socks, searching for the strongest scent. A sigh escaped Sofia's lips as she found a particularly damp spot and pressed her nose hard into the groove between Alexandra's toes. Sofia took as deep of an inhale as she possibly could, before quickly moving her lips to suck all the damp sweat, she could from the sock.

"You may take off my socks with your mouth, no hands." Alexandra said lifting her feet slightly to make it easier.

Sofia's senses were overwhelmed with the smell of feet, as she rubbed her face, kissed and sucked on the socks trying to find a way to trying peel them from Alexandra. Eventually Sofia took the tip of the sock between her teeth, tugging on it gently, pulling it off slowly inch by inch.

With the socks now gone Sofia leaned forward and placed a small kiss on each of Alexandra's toes. A spark of passion rolled through Sofia as her lips touched Alexandra's skin for the first time. It was as if every time Sofia's mouth touched Alexandra a shock of arousal pulsed through her body. Gently she pushed the tip of her tongue out and licked downward from Alexandra's toes to the bottom of Alexandra's feet tasting the salty sweat, which Sofia found somehow both revolting and addicting at the same time.

Alexandra shivered and moaned with pleasure as Sofia's wet tongue glided along the arch of her foot. Sofia's tongue stopped at the tip of Alexandra's big toe. Their eyes locked, as Sofia wrapped her lips around the toe, the sweaty taste filling her mouth, her eyes unable to break the possessive glare of Alexandra. Sofia's body shuddered under the glare as all other thoughts seemed to melt from her mind. Sofia's focus both mind and body became licking and sucking Alexandra's toes, cleaning the sweat and lint from every crevice of Alexandra's feet.

"Seems to me like you are really a little foot freak." Alexandra's teased as she pushed all her toes between Sofia's lips.

Alexandra spread her toes out slowly wiggling them inside Sofia's mouth as she continued to push her whole foot deeper causing her to gag and choke on the foot. Every time a toe brushed the flesh inside of Sofia's, or their skin made contact a jolt of pleasure was sent right to Sofia's clit. Sofia didn't even try to hide her disappointment when Alexandra finally withdrew her foot, it glistened with spit as strand of saliva connect Alexandra's foot to Sofia's lips. Sofia's tongue followed the foot out of her mouth now, where it now licked at the air desperate to make content. Alexandra just smiled as she moved her foot towards Sofia's hair using it to wipe clean all of Sofia's spit.

"Massage my feet while you worship them slut." Alexandra ordered.

Sofia reached her hands out slowly feeling the sparks of passion now run from her fingertips as she started kneading the sole with one hand, while caressing the top with her other hand. Sofia changed from sucking to slowly licking the oily sweat from between each of her Alexandra toes as she massaged the same foot. Sofia made sure to alternate between each foot, doing her best to please Alexandra in hopes that Alexandra would take pity on her.

"Lets see if your as good at worshipping the other parts of my body as you were at taking care of my feet slut." Alexandra said as she pulled her feet away.

As Alexandra shifted her position, Sofia's trance broke and the full realization of what she had just done flooded her mind. Sofia felt sick to her stomach, she wanted to puke and wash her mouth out, No matter what her body had felt feet still disgusted her mind.