A Loss of Self Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexandra's then move her hands in front of Sofia's face, Sofia's body following its order reached up gently took a hold of Alexandra's wrist, holding it as if she was praying and began slowly sucking a finger. Sofia's lips sealed tightly to the base knuckle, the finger at the back of her throat as her tongue dancing all along it licking and cleaning it with passion and precision. Sofia sucked hard as she pulled her head back slowly and off the finger doing her best to leave as little saliva behind as possible before moving on to the next finger. With each finger having been serviced Sofia moved her concentration to Alexandra's palm, licking it hungrily with long hard strokes of her tongue, before doing the same thing to the back of Alexandra's hand.

Alexandra looked down at Sofia as she moved onto her other hand admiring her beautiful and submission. She smiled at the power she held this poor girl, the power she would use to consume Sofia's mind body and soul, the power would use to ruin Sofia's life and make Sofia nothing a but her plaything.

"I really seemed to have worked up a sweat with that workout. Since you are being such a disgusting slut who seems to love worshipping me so much, I am sure you won't mind giving me a full body tongue bath to hep clean off all the sweat." Alexandra said more as an order then a request she pulled her hands away from Sofia and removed her top.

As Alexandra removed her workout top Sofia could see her whole upper body covered in beads of sweat. To Sofia it looks as if Alexandra had sweat literally running down her body sides, as if it was still pouring out of her skin.

"I don't normally wear an outfit that covers this much of my body when I work out, but I just knew you would be coming back so made sure to wear something that would make me really sweat, while also trapping it against my body. You know to really hold in the smell and flavor just for you, so you could truly get a full experience." Alexandra teased as Sofia looked over her body.

"Please just let me g......" Sofia managed to say before she felt her mouth went rubbery and her body leaned forward on its own.

Sofia starting licking and kissing just above the waist band of Alexandra's work out pants. She worked her way side to side and upwards across Alexandra's stomach. Sofia tongue was overwhelmed with the salty sour taste as she licked up the beads of sweat, there was almost to much, so Sofia used her tongue push the excess sweat towards Alexandra's navel. Once Alexandra's navel was filled with a small pool of sweat, Sofia dipped her tongue into it slowly and teasingly before locking her lips around Alexandra's belly button and sucking all the sweat out as if it were some sort of shot.

With Alexandra's navel clean Sofia worked her way upwards licking the drops of sweat that were running down Alexandra's ribs. Alexandra controlled her breathing so with each exhale her body would pull away slightly making Sofia's tongue chase her skin then with every inhale her ribs would be pushed slightly harder into Sofia's tongue. Alexandra smiled to herself as Sofia worked slowly and methodically to lick the rest of her abdomen clean until all that remained was a small cooling coat of saliva.

Sofia moved her head upwards licking across one of Alexandra's breasts, licking with long hard strokes across the full flesh orb. Sofia sucked gently at Alexandra's nipple slowly increase pressure sucking as much of Alexandra's tit into her mouth as she could while her tongue lashed at the nipple frantically. Sofia reached both her hands up grabbing then gently rubbing and messaging Alexandra's breasts as she pressed them together. Sofia released the tit form her lips and pressed her face into Alexandra's cleavage rubbing, grinding, and smothering her own face in the soft flesh. Sofia lapped and sucked with her face buried between the orbs trying to clean and taste all the sweat she could find. Eventually Sofia let go of Alexandra's tits and proceeded to lick and worship Alexandra's other breast just how she had done to the first.

With Alexandra's breasts finally clean Sofia pressed upwards licking and kissing across Alexandra's chest working her way to Alexandra's collarbone. Sofia's tongue worked it's way across Alexandra's shoulders up her neck following her jawline to her ear lobe where Sofia licked and kissed behind Alexandra's ear. Alexandra's turned her head upwards so Sofia could continue the kiss under her neck following her jaw all the way to the other ear.

Sofia's mind was swimming in confusion, her tongue was getting sore, she couldn't stand how the sweat tasted, and she hated how submissive she was being, but her body was on fire with a passion and need she had never felt before. The jolt of passion that flowed through Sofia every time her skin contacted Alexandra's made her body to tremble, which caused increased sensation to radiate from the balls in her pussy these combined into growing almost never-ending intensity that Sofia never imagined was possible. Mewling incoherent moans flowed from Sofia's lips as her mind tried to yell at her body, unsure if she wanted to stop or to keep going and ride the wave of passion.

Sofia's moved her lips back over Alexandra's shoulder her nose catching a whiff of a strong scent musky scent, Sofia pulled her head away trying to locate the source of the musk. Sofia held her breath and leaned forward and licked up the side of Alexandra's body, Sofia worked her way upwards until her nose was buried in the skin of Alexandra's wet sweaty armpit. Sofia's mind tried to continue to tell her body not to breath, but her body disobeyed and forced Sofia to take a deep long breath inhaling Alexandra's pungent odor. Sofia wrapped her arms around Alexandra pulling Alexandra's body tighter into her face as Sofia pushed her face forward as hard as she could smothering herself with Alexandra's armpit. Much like Alexandra's feet Sofia found the smell and taste to be both revolting yet intoxicating, Sofia wanted to gag and vomit but she couldn't stop herself as her body needed more. Sofia went crazy, sniffing, kissing, licking, and sucking on the stink filled armpit.

"Seems you also have an armpit fetish. You are such a little freak, aren't you?" Alexandra teased as she rubbed and smeared her armpit all over Sofia's face.

"Umf" Sofia's face was completely engulfed in the armpit and that was the only sound that escaped as she tried to respond.

Alexandra ran her hand up and down along Sofia's back so gently letting her fingertips touch Sofia's skin. Sofia gasped and moaned as jolts of pleasure shot from Alexandra's fingertips which increased Sofia's intensity of licking and sniffing of the armpit pressed firmly in her face. Eventually Alexandra pulled her body away leaving Sofia panting, her eyes pleading and begging Alexandra for this to end but her bodily expressions begged for more. Alexandra only gave Sofia a few seconds to catch her breath before shoving Sofia's face into her other armpit. Sofia's nose and mouth went back to work with their betrayal of her mind as they continued filling her sense musky scent and taste of Alexandra.

Alexandra let Sofia worship her armpits for a long while before finally pushing Sofia away from her and back into a kneeling position. Alexandra slowly rose to her feet standing in front of Sofia as she reached her thumbs into the waist band of her work out pants slowly peeling them down her legs before kicking them to the side aside.

"I ordered you to give me tongue bath, that means more then just my upper body slut. Now I want you to work on my legs and lower body. Who knows maybe you will find a few more "gross" body parts that you like." Alexandra ordered as she stayed standing with her legs shoulder width apart.

Sofia bowed in front of Alexandra putting her face beside Alexandra's feet, her nose twitching as she sniffs at them. Sofia then lifts her head slightly so her lips could start licking and kissing across Alexandra's left ankle. Sofia kissed and licked her way upwards above the ankle moving up Alexandra's leg, continuing to lick and kiss across her shin till she got to Alexandra's knee. She licked all over Alexandra's knee then moved up her thigh doing long links from the inside of her thigh to the outside then tracing the path of saliva back with soft kisses. Sofia worked her lips tenderly almost lovingly upwards getting every possible bead of sweat till her face was beside Alexandra's thong covered pussy. Sofia tried to will herself to hold her breath but again her body refused to obey and forced her to take another long deep inhale. Sofia knew that the sweet, musky, almost fishy smell was Alexandra's pussy, though this time the smell was mostly just intoxicating to Sofia and the more Sofia breathed in strong female scent the more she wanted to taste it.

"No I do not want this, this is wrong. Everything is wrong. You need to stop you need to leave." Sofia's screamed over and over at her body in her head, yet that somehow felt wrong to Sofia. Her mind was now also telling her she wanted to taste Alexandra's pussy, that mixed with the desperate need for release left Sofia confused to the point she tried to empty her mind and to focus on the pulsing heat of need and lust that flowed through her body.

Alexandra pushed gently on Sofia's head guiding her mouth over too her right leg. Sofia quickly got the hint and this time starting at the top of Alexandra's thigh she cleaned the other leg. Sofia started her long licks from the inside of the thigh, followed by soft kisses trailing the wet shine of saliva back moving down slowly until she hand licked her way back down to Alexandra's right ankle where she was again breathing in Alexandra musky foot smell.

"You still have my back to clean little slut" Alexandra mocked as she turned around slowly in front of the bowing Sofia.

Sofia groaned, her tongue tired and sore, but that didn't stop her body from obeying. Sofia started by kissing and sucking on Alexandra's right achilles tendon, then working her way up the back of Alexandra's leg. Sofia makes sure to spend a few moments to lick hard at the back side of Alexandra's knees getting all the sweat from between the small folds of skin. Sofia licks her ways up the back of Alexandra's thighs getting to Alexandra's ass. Sofia plants soft kisses and gently licks all across Alexandra's right ass cheek avoiding the crack as she works her way up to Alexandra's hip. Like she did with the front half Sofia give long hard licks across the right side of the small of Alexandra's back working her way up to Alexandra's shoulders. Sofia traces each rib and shoulder bone with her tongue, cleaning as best she can. Sofia then kisses along the back of Alexandra's shoulder and neck to Alexandra's left side where she works her way back down Alexandra's body ending again at Alexandra's left achilles tendon.

"Very good little whore, if you every get fired from you job you could make minimum wage as a tongue cleaner, though you do still have one spot left." Alexandra mocked

Sofia was almost certain she had licked every inch of Alexandra expect for her face. She raised herself back into a kneeling position looking up at Alexandra while waiting for her to either command or show her where to lick next.

"The last place for you to clean is my sexy little asshole slut. I want you to really put as much effort as you can into please me ass as I grind and rub it all over your face ok my little freak?" Alexandra said as pulled her thong down her legs slowly before tossing it to the side.

Alexandra hands pulled apart her tight firm ass cheeks.

Sofia was mortified with herself this was by far the grossest thing she had been made to-do tonight, but she also knew she had no choice, her body would do it anyway, so Sofia did her best to clear and strengthen her mind. Alexandra reached her hands back and pulled apart her tight firm ass cheeks pushing backwards to rest her ass on Sofia's face as Sofia stuck out her tongue aiming at the puckered hole in front of her, pushing her head forward into Alexandra's ass. The strong musky, wet, earthy, unwashed smell rushed into Sofia's nose, invading her senses causing her whole body to start retching as Sofia jammed her tongue against Alexandra tight hole.

"Lick my asshole, you ass licking slut. Show me that you have learned your place and how to obey." Alexandra ordered.

Sofia started licking with long hard licks from the bottom of her ass crack to the top tasting Alexandra's ass mixed with her musky sweat. Sofia didn't try and fight it this time but rather just gave in and focused on the sensations filling her body, in the back of her mind she knew what it tasted like and what she was doing but she didn't care. Sofia only cared about the sparks of passions that sprang from her tongue moving across her body and achieving that massive orgasm that was building inside of her.

"Oh that's it slut. See you are doing it, you are licking my ass like a filthy whore. Such a good disgusting freak you turned out to be, licking my ass clean and get turned on by it." Alexandra mocked Sofia.

Sofia kept giving big, long licks from the bottom of Alexandra's pussy to the of her crack then kissing her way back down. Alexandra rocked her hips making sure to grind her ass all over Sofia's face.

"Now kiss and tongue my asshole slut, get your tongue nice and deep inside it." Alexandra ordered.

Sofia kissed Alexandra's tight puckered hole with everything she had. Sofia sucked on it gently at first, giving it a bunch of soft kisses that slowly transformed into hard deep kisses as she did her best to force her tongue deep inside the Alexandra's asshole. Sofia continued to try to focus on the pleasure that radiated through her body, but the hate for herself came back. Sofia couldn't help but believe everything that Alexandra said, What she was doing was nasty and gross, but the fire in her body proved to herself that she was just a disgusting slut.

Alexandra enjoyed having her ass licked by Sofia, in fact she enjoyed it so much that she lost track of time, it was only when her legs started to get a bit sore, that Alexandra finally pulled away from Sofia.

"Well slut, I think you have earned a reward for being so good!" Alexandra said turning around to face Sofia her hand reaching out to pet the kneeling girl.

Sofia eyes light up as she looked at Alexandra, she believed that she would finally be allowed to cum.

"You finally earned the right to eat my pussy and make me cum, doesn't that make you happy slut? If you do a good job I just may allow you to cum!" Alexandra said with mocking glee.

"What... But I.... Yes Mistress.... I would love to eat your pussy and earn the right to cum" Sofia responded trying her best to sound happy.

"But first we need to do something about that mouth. It is filthy and I can't have such a dirty thing touching my wonderful pussy now can I, Whore?" Alexandra asked.

"I... Dirt... Ye... No Mistress, my dirty filth mouthy should not be allowed near your wonderful pussy until it is properly clean. How should I clean it Mistress?" Sofia's body answered on behalf of Sofia.

Alexandra left Sofia kneeling as she walked out of the room for a few minutes, when Alexandra returned, she was holding a large bowl which had a bottle of water and bottle of soup. Alexandra ordered Sofia to open her mouth wide, and with Sofia's mouth open Alexandra picked up the bottle of soap and poured a small amount onto Sofia's tongue. Alexandra then took a drink from the bottle of water filling her mouth with water then bending over and spitting the water from her into Sofia's mouth.

"Now I want you to swish the water around, so it mixes with the soap, the gargle it like mouth wash and finally swallow it. Don't worry I checked, and it is safe for ingestion." Alexandra ordered.

Sofia's mouth quickly filled with the taste of soap. Sofia wasn't sure what was worse, the taste of Alexandra's sweaty ass or the soap. After gargling and swishing the soapy water around for 2 minutes Sofia swallowed it down at Alexandra's command. It was at this moment that Sofia realized the 2 liters of water she drank while cleaning had made its way through her body and filled her bladder. Alexandra however wasn't satisfied with the cleaning and made Sofia rinse her mouth a second time.

"Hmm still not sure it is clean enough slut I think I better help out a bit, open your mouth wide." Alexandra ordered after the second cleaning

Sofia opened her mouth wide for a third time as Alexandra took another big drink. This time Alexandra put the drop of soap on her fingers, with her free hand she reaches out and grabs Sofia by the hair looking the submissive girl straight in the eyes as she spit yet again another mouth full of water into Sofia's mouth. Alexandra then slowly pushed her soap covered fingers into Sofia mouth all the way to her throat, which caused Sofia to gag and heave as she struggled not choke. Alexandra began to pump her fingers back and forth in Sofia's mouth her, dragging her soapy fingers across Sofia's tongue, over her teeth, rubbing against her gums and inside of Sofia's check's.

Alexandra lets go of Sofia hair and uses that hand to tenderly strokes the side of Sofia's face. Sofia just sat there looking up at imploringly at Alexandra hoping for this to end. Alexandra however was just using those tender strokes to push the strings of soapy water that had flowed out past Sofia's lips back into her mouth. Alexandra vigorously scrubbed the inside of Sofia's mouth for 5 minutes, letting her swallow the soapy water after a minute of cleaning. Alexandra didn't seem to care about how clean Sofia's mouth was and just lost herself in humiliating the poor girl. When Alexandra finally decided she was done and Sofia's mouth was clean enough she made sure Sofia sucked any soapy residue from her fingers.

"Perfect. Your once dirty whore mouth is now all clean, and ready for my pussy. That is unless you have something else you would rather do slut?" Alexandra teased.

"Mistress I would love to please your pussy, but I desperately need to pee, may this slut use the washroom before it services you?" Sofia asked.

"I figured would need to go some time soon slut, but no need to go all the way to the bathroom you can piss in this." Alexandra said sliding the large glass bowl she brought in with the soap between Sofia legs.

"You mean you want me to pee into this bowl Mistress, I don't think I can" Sofia responded,

"I expect you to piss into that bowl you dirty little slut. You will learn to accept and love everything I do to you, make you do, or ask you to do. I know you feel ashamed, and you should feel ashamed humiliated, degraded, and hate yourself. I get off on making you feel that way but we both know you are a whore, a slut, a dumb little bitch. Now piss for me." Alexandra ordered.

Sofia needed so badly to go but she didn't think she could do it with Alexandra watching.

"You better hurry up slut or you won't get another chance to go until much later." Alexandra scolded.

A fresh wave of humiliation coursed through Sofia, she bit her lower lip expecting her body to take over but it didn't, instead the pressure on her bladder just seem to grow exponentially until finally Sofia slowly spread apart her knees. She wanted to close her eyes but her body stepped in and made her focus on Alexandra's face as she reached between her legs to spread her pussy lips giving Alexandra full view.

Sofia couldn't hold it any longer and concentrated on relaxing until at she felt her bladder release and urine begin to flow. Sofia could feel the warm urine start as trickle running down her pussy and over her ass before dropping off her and forming a puddle in the bowl beneath her. The stream of piss got stronger as it splashed into the bowl, Sofia let out a deep sigh of relief as the pressure subside in her bladder.