A Loss of Self Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sofia hated herself more then ever in this moment. She hated herself because she knew why she was fingering her wet pussy, why she hadn't removed the balls or the plug, why she way laying in a piss-soaked shirt with a pair of soiled panties over her face. Deep down, she craved it, she was a slut, a whore, and a slave. Worst of all she wanted it and that there was now no going back. Sofia's body was quickly taken over by rolling orgasms that didn't seem to end until she finally passed out.

Epilogue

After a good night's rest, Sofia decided she didn't want to be the girl she was the night before, and to her credit Sofia did try her best. Sofia's sexual needs grew day after day, taking her over thoughts more and more becoming uncontrollable. Sofia tried to satisfy her desires in a multitude of ways, while she did cum it was nothing compared to that night, so everything left her feeling unsatisfied and needing more. It got so bad that if she didn't so something soon, she would lose her job or get kicked out of school since she had started catching herself randomly masturbating at both.

Sofia never really heard Alexandra's bet about a month, but she almost made it and likely could have avoided her terrible future is she had known she only needed to control herself just a bit longer. Sadly, it took about 3 weeks for Sofia to have a moment of weakness that sent her went crawling back to Alexandra begging for release and another mind brake orgasm. Sofia knew would hate herself for doing it, but she simply couldn't take it anymore, she came up with 100 different justifications for visiting Alexandra. Sofie couldn't have known that no justification would have been worth the price she would pay, a price more humiliating and horrible then she could have ever imagined. Sofia wouldn't know until it was too late that if she just held out for the month, she would have been free and back to normal.

Sofia went back and handed her very life over to Alexandra. Over the next month Sofia took out as much in student loans as she could, borrowed as much money from her bank as they would allow, and maxed out all her credit cards, handing all the money over to Alexandra. After that she sold all her possession and belongs, giving all the money she made from that to Alexandra as well leaving herself with nothing but debt. A few weeks later she quit her job and dropped out of school claiming mental health issues and going on long term disability. Finally, Sofia just seemly disappeared from the world as she moved in with Alexandra, she did so with out telling anyone what she was doing, where she was going, or what was happening to her.

Sofia's humiliation and submission didn't stop there as over the next 4 months Sofia lost what little bit of humanity she had left. Sofia now spent her days crawling around Alexandra's home naked, her once long hair cut short and covered by a set of puppy ears, the renaming length was fashioned into tail attached to a butt plug that she now wore daily.

Sofia crawled over to kneeling beside Alexandra who reached out a hand to rub her pet slave's head.

"You're a good girl now aren't you?" Alexandra said with an evil smile.

"Arff" responded Sofia.

"Such a good puppy you don't even speak like a human, anymore do you?" Alexandra asked sarcastically. "You know it has been 2 months now since I ordered you too communicate using only barks or whines like a pet dog. You obeyed perfectly."

Alexandra knew Sofia could speak but Sofia's will to obey simply wouldn't let her.

"That is what I want you to be at least for now. My puppy slut who lives to be my pet make me happy." Alexandra teased.

Sofia whined, her eyes filled with hatred at Alexandra and sadness over her position. The old Sofia was still there, and she knew everything that she had given up, she had lost, and the humiliations she had endured. She hated Alexandra, she hated being submissive, she hated being treated even lower than dog, but she hated herself most all. She hated how she got off on the abuse and humiliation. She hated that she craved even harder abuse and humiliation. Sofia believed she deserved this life now because no matter what Alexandra did, she needed and wanted more. Sofia knew she could leave at any time that the control Alexandra had over her at the start was now gone, but she instead she was now trapped by own body unable to do anything but feed her unhealthy desires.

There was a ring at the door. Alexandra got up and moved through her office. Alexandra normally wouldn't bring Sofia to her work but today was special.

"Sofia come say hello to our guests" Alexandra yelled out to Sofia who was in another room.

"I am Sofia's therapist and I asked you here too see if you may be able to help her...." Sofia could hear Alexandra say, as she crawled energetically like a puppy across the floor into the next room braking playfully before stopping in her tracks as she looked up at her parents who had a look of shock and disgust on their face.

"Don't be shy Sofia, come say hello. These two are here to help me help you!"

Sofia unable to stop herself crawled slowly over to her parents sniffing at them like a dog. As Sofia sniffed her heart sank, she realized there really is no limit to how far Alexandra would go to degrade and humiliate her. With this realization Sofia's body betrayed her yet again as it shuddered with a powerful orgasm. Even still this did nothing to satisfy her but only make her desires stronger.

The End