A Loss of Self Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum for me Slut" Alexandra ordered.

With that command what ever block had been stopping Sofia from cumming was removed, and Sofia lost all control, all the passion, need, lust, and desires that had been building up all night erupted like a volcano as her body convulsed and her mind was overwhelmed, barely being able to hold on to her sanity. Sofia couldn't move, she couldn't breathe, She couldn't think, Sofia could only scream in ecstasy causing piss to gargle and flow out of her mouth down her chin and across her face as the most powerful orgasm of her life crashed over her.

"MMMMGHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAA" was the only sound Sofia could make.

Wave after wave of intense sensations slammed through Sofia as Alexandra hold vibrating wand directly on her clit. A hot stream of thick pussy juice burst from Sofia's pussy as her squirt arced numerous feet into the air flying across the room and soaking the floor along the way. Sofia moaned and panted sounding like an animal as one massive rolling orgasm feed into another breaking her mind; leaving her spirit, her will, her morals and all her inhibitions destroyed.

"GAGAGAGAGAGAGA" Sofia choked as Alexandra continued pissing onto her face and into her open mouth.

Sofia tried swallowing down the piss but it was difficult as she had little control over her body. She choked and gagged on most of it as the piss now sprayed across her face covering her cheeks, nose and even getting into her eyes before running down her face pooling on the floor and into her hair.

Sofia had never felt like this, never knew she could feel like this. Alexandra was right she was a slut, a huge slut. A gross, a disgusting slut, a whore, a cunt, a bitch, a slave, an ass licker, a piss drinker, a tongue bather and so much worse, and in this moment, Sofia loved it all and wanted to be it all. Wave after seeming never ending wave of intense pleasure pulsed through Sofia's whole body, every nerve ending felt as if it was on fire.

"NNNNOOGGGGGAAAAAAAHHHHHOOOHHHH" That noises that Sofia made, no longer sounded human at all.

She simply couldn't stop orgasming. The fiery passion in her pussy pulsing harder and harder through her, feeling as if it was consuming her whole. Alexandra ran out of piss but continued to force Sofia to cum, 2 minutes turned into 5 and then into 10 minutes and on. The look in Sofia's eyes changed slowly from that of pure pleasure into total exhaustion. Alexandra lost track of how long she forced Sofia to endure the rolling orgasms but when she was done, there was just a shell of Sofia laying on the floor. Alexandra checked on Sofia, happy that she had broken her toy. Alexandra could tell that Sofia was breathing but was lost in orgasmic afterglow.

Alexandra took Sofia's hair in one hand and cupped Sofia's face in another Sofia just smiled but didn't open her eyes. Alexandra used Sofia hair to whip away and dry the piss that was left on Sofia's face. Once her face was clean, she moved the hair around Sofia's head soaking up the piss on the floor. Eventually Alexandra rolled Sofia over, so she was laying on her stomach face resting in what piss was left.

"You did so good slut, but you made a mess, I just need you to lick your mess clean ok my little one?" Alexandra cooed into Sofia ear as she petted her gently and lovingly.

Sofia, lost in a sexual fog, kept her eyes closed but stuck out her tongue and began licking and sucking the floor clean as ordered. Alexandra helped her gently and slowly moving across the floor so Sofia could lick and suck up every drop of piss and squirt. When they had finished Sofia was finally starting to regain some sense of composer.

"How did that feel slut" Alexandra asked.

"I can't describe it, it was all to much, so good but so much....."

"But you loved every minute of it, didn't you slut?" Alexandra asked

"Oh, yes, I did. I would do everything again even worse to feel that one more time!" Sofia responded her eyes still closed.

"Come with me Slut, time to get you cleaned up" Alexandra commanded.

Sofia slowly opened her eyes and crawled behind Alexandra as she was lead through the house into Alexandra's ensuite bathroom. The bathroom was enormous with a large jet bath and a standing shower cubicle big enough for multiple people.

"Now before we get in the shower and I clean you I am going to do something to make sure that you think about tonight as much as possible for the foreseeable future. Sit on the edge of the bath." Alexandra said patting the side of the tub.

Sofia obeyed, sitting on the edge of the bathtub with her legs slightly apart. Alexandra pulled a pair of Scissors, a small comb, a razor, and some shaving cream from the bathroom cabinet. Alexandra pushed Sofia's knees further apart and knelt in front of her, Sofia offered no resistance still lost in her own mind. Alexandra ran the comb through Sofia pubic hair, combing it as straight as possible then using the scissors Alexandra slowly cut away the hair trimming the entire area as close to the skin as she could. Next Alexandra picked up the shaving cream began to slowly lather the stubble that was left around Sofia's pussy. Alexandra was very deliberate in her actions, so it didn't take long for Sofia's most sensitive parts to start tingling with a familiar arousing sensation.

Sofia did try her best to keep her pussy trim and neat though with her busy life she normally would let it get a bit out of control. She had never even considered fully shaving off her pubic hair, as had always seemed to her something only a slut would do. In her current mindset Sofia thought of herself as lower than a slut and the was happy Alexandra was shaving her to mark her as what she really was.

Alexandra picked up the razor and started shaving away. She drew the razor across the skin lightly, letting the sharp blade do the work. Alexandra worked from top of Sofia mound going down following the direction of the hairs. Alexandra worked as delicately as she could, teasing Sofia's most sensitive body part. Alexandra even made sure to draw the razor lightly over Sofia anus and along the crack of her ass making to get any hair there. Then finally with long slow strokes Alexandra removed the last of cream from Sofia's skin. Alexandra carefully examined the area finding the only the slightest trace of stubble, in which Alexandra re-covered all of Sofia's pussy in the shaving cream and preceded to do a second slower shave. By the time Alexandra finished the second shave Sofia was on the verge of cumming again and struggling to keep still.

Alexandra enjoyed Sofia's perfectly shaved pussy, reaching her hand out to rub the sensitive skin slowly relishing the feel of its soft tenderness. Alexandra knew just how turned-on Sofia was and exactly how to fuck with her head even more. Alexandra leaned forward and gently blew across Sofia's now bare public mound, As Sofia felt the cool air flow around her clit and across her pussy lips, she lost control and had a mini orgasm. It wasn't as intense as the one she had just minutes earlier, her mind having a hard time processing how she had cum so easily now when she had to work so hard for the last one. Sofia couldn't help but reach down and run her fingers across her now bare pussy. Alexandra went over and fiddled with the controls of the shower, as Sofia gently touched and rubbed her pussy.

"Time to get up and get in the shower my slut. I want you to spread your legs, squat down and sit on your heels with hands behind your neck. I'm going to clean you up." Alexandra ordered after giving Sofia a few moments to enjoy the feel of her shaved pussy.

Sofia dazed, sore, and exhausted, moved into the shower letting the warm water pour over herself. The water pressure was perfect and felt like delicious massage after the intensity of the emotions and sensations she had been subjected too this night.

Alexandra stepped into the shower beside Sofia saying "We will start with your hair slut. Head back."

Alexandra ran her shampoo covered hands though Sofia's hair, sliding her fingers through the long, thick tresses making sure to get every single strand. Alexandra then tugged on Sofia's hair, forcing Sofia to tilt her head back into the water, Alexandra worked her hands firmly through Sofia's hair making sure to wash all the piss, sweat and pussy juice out of it. Alexandra then repeated the process with the conditioner.

"Stand slut" Alexandra ordered after the thorough hair cleaning.

Sofia raised to her feet as Alexandra reach over to the side of the shower and pumped a large amount of liquid soap into her hands. She placed one hand then placed onto Sofia's stomach and the other in the small of her back. Slowly Alexandra began to slide her hands all over Sofia's body turning it, so Sofia faced away from Alexandra. Alexandra began to gently wash Sofia's back, working her fingers from her shoulders down to her lower back cleaning and massaging the girls tired and sore muscles. Alexandra then wrapped her arms around Sofia, pulling Sofia's back hard against her own body. Alexandra's hands roamed over the front of Sofia's body as her body slid up and down against Sofia's back. Sofia could feel Alexandra's firm breasts pressed into her back being Alexandra's hard nipples being dragged across her flesh as Alexandra worked slowly and sensually.

"A dirty slut like you needs a good cleaning." Alexandra cooed into Sofia's ear.

Sofia just moaned and pressed herself back harder into Alexandra. She was lost in sensations her mind still clouded with the sexual fog on content and lust.

"You like that, don't you?" Alexandra asked teasingly.

"Ooh, yes, I do Mistress, I love it." Sofia replied almost breathlessly.

Sofia entire body was now layered in soap as Alexandra let one of her hands slide over Sofia breast toying with her nipple as the other slide down between her legs rubbing her clitoris. The feeling of Alexandra's hands and body pressed firmly against her sliding all over her was heaven to Sofia, this was the greatest she had ever felt in her life, she thought about what all had happened to her and this moment made it all worth it.

"This is how a good slut is treated when so obeys and pleases her Mistress" Alexandra whispered as she pushed a finger into Sofia's pussy.

"I want to be a good slut. I want to be your good slut Mistress" Sofia moaned.

Alexandra eased her soapy hand away from Sofia breast and down along her back until her fingers were tracing along the crack of Sofia's ass, sliding the tip of her soapy finger into Sofia tight asshole. Sofia moaned with delight, and in response Alexandra pushed a finger from each hand deeper into the holes they were already teasing. Sofia moved her hips rhythmically against Alexandra's fingers grinding and trying to get them deeper into both of her holes, to show Alexandra that she wanted to be filled.

"Dirty girl," Alexandra teased "Sluts like you just want to have your holes used to be happy."

Sofia turned her face so she could look into Alexandra's eyes, wondering where this was coming from. Sofia could see that Alexandra was calm and in control while Alexandra could weakness and lust in Sofia's eyes. Sofia's lust and need for Alexandra grew and rippled out from her filled holes across her body in waves, as warm as the water rained down over both of them. Alexandra pushed her fingers in hard, they were in as deep as they could go to the point Alexandra was almost lifting Sofia off the ground by her pussy and ass. Alexandra pumped her fingers in and out harder, with every thrust in sending Sofia up to her toes, and every pull out allowing her to rest back to her feet.

"Yes Mistress, I am a dirty slut who just wants to be used, used by you to make you happy" Sofia moaned as a small orgasm rippled through her body.

Alexandra pulled her fingers out of Sofia's holes and reached across the shower grabbing a butt plug she had placed there just for just this moment. Alexandra slid the large plug into Sofia wet pussy, which caused another mini orgasm to ripple through her. Alexandra slowly pushed the thick plug in and out of Sofia's pussy filling the shower with sexual sloshing sounds as each thrust seemingly caused another mini orgasm to ripple through Sofia's body. Alexandra pulled the plug from the needy wet hole and pressed it against Sofia's tight asshole.

"Ready my slut" Alexandra asked.

Alexandra had no intention of waiting for an answer or taking it slow. With the tip of plug pressed just past the ring of Sofia's tight ass, Alexandra pressed forward as hard as she could with one hand while the other pushed Sofia back against plug. Alexandra shoved the plug it all the way in with one single thrust. Sofia's mind blanked as another power orgasm rocked through her, she tried to count how many wonderful small orgasms she had since the big one but her brain was to out of it. Alexandra patted the end of the plug, knowing that Sofia would have a very hard time removing it until she was able to rest and get her full strength back.

Sofia rested her body against Alexandra as the hot shower pour across them. Sofia wanted this moment to last for ever as her mind was empty only thinking about Alexandra and all the pleasure Alexandra had given her. Alexandra let Sofia cling to her knowing it would build a stronger bond and make Sofia brake even easier the next time she used her. Everything had gone exactly how Alexandra had planed and Sofia was now nothing but a toy for her to humiliate, abuse and use for her own amusement.

"Time to get out slut." Alexandra said after basking in the hot water together for 10 minutes.

As Sofia climbed out of the shower as Alexandra handed her a towel and said "You will dry me off first slave."

Sofia worked methodically, using the towel to dry off every inch of Alexandra's upper body. When she was done with her upper body Sofia sank to back to her knees, a place that was bringing to feel natural to her and dried off Alexandra legs and feet.

"A slut doesn't need to dry off, as no matter what she does she will always end up being wet." Alexandra Said handing Sofia a thin, white cotton top.

Sofia pulled the shirt over her and onto her body, it was two small and clung to her like a second skin the hem ending just below her navel. Sofia looked at herself in the mirror on the wall, she could see the plain white fabric was quickly becoming practically transparent as it absorbed the water from her skin, though she was distracted by her bare pussy as she also got her first proper view.

Alexandra gave Sofia a quick peck on the cheeks before saying "You did very well tonight slut. I am almost proud of you, but it is time for you to go."

Alexandra led Sofia back through her house to the front door. As Sofia walked behind Alexandra the thick plug in her ass caused her take larger than normal steps, swing one foot out and then in front of the other which resulted in her shacking her ass, this also caused the balls inside of her pussy to move around more violently. As they moved through the living back towards the door Alexandra picked up her sweat and pussy juice drenched thong, rolled it into a ball and pushed it into Sofia's mouth leaving all of the girl's holes filled.

Sofia's who was starting to regain a bit of her senses was quickly sent back into a sexual stupor as her brain couldn't handle tasting Alexandra again while being teased with the plug and balls. Alexandra had to help Sofia put on her shoes, find her purse, and make sure she had her keys so Sofia would be able to drive home. Alexandra smiled to herself thinking of how easy it was to brake the girl and turn her mind to mush.

"Now my little pet, when ever you are ready you come crawling back to me. I bet it will take less then a month. Know this, when you do, I will make sure you understand what true submission, humiliation and degradation feels like, the life you have and know will be over." Alexandra said as she pushed Sofia out the door wearing only the slightly transparent shirt, her shoes and holding her purse.

"Oh I almost forgot, you left one last thing behind pet." Alexandra said as she picked up the bowl of piss that Sofia had made early in the night and tossed it at her.

The fowl liquid splashed across Sofia's chest soaking her face, hair and turning white top a murky yellow transparent color. Alexandra quickly shut her front door laughing at the mess she just left Sofia to deal with.

The sock of having a bowl of piss tossed in her face, hearing the slam of the door, and possibly being away from Alexandra snapped Sofia out of her sexual fog, Sofia seemingly back in control of her mind and body. A wave of disgust and humiliation wash over Sofia she broke down crying on Alexandra step for a few minutes. Eventually she realized there was nothing she could do standing there and that it would likely be best to get as far away from this place as she could, before something else happened. Sofia turned away from the house and started walking back to her car, she made it only a few steps down the sidewalk before the balls and plug started to fog up her mind again. Sofia tried walking faster hoping to get to her car before her mind went blank but stopped as she realized she had walked in the wrong direction.

Sofia turned slowly under the streetlight catching her reflection in one of the car windows, Sofia looked like a whore that just walked through in a rainstorm. Her one article of clothing was completely transparent, she may as well have been naked as her nipples were hard and fully visible. Her hair wet and dripping, as well as her face covered in droplets of piss. Her ass and pussy were fully exposed, the plug big enough that she could see the base in the reflection when she turned around. Sofia felt ashamed and self-conscious, as she knew that wetness between her legs and on her thighs was from her pussy.

As Sofia looked herself over she was horrified feel her arousal growing yet again, and she hated herself for responding this way. Sofia pulled herself away form her reflection and walked back towards her car, she did her best to walk quickly as she thought running would draw to much attention to herself. She knew if some one saw her, they would likely call the police for indecent exposer. Sofia dreaded that thought as there was no way they would know what she just went through, no way she could explain it, nor did she ever want to, she wanted to make sure no one ever found out.

Finally reaching her car Sofia go in and sat down. This stopped the balls from moving around inside her but also pushed the plug in deeper. Sofia thought about pulling the dirty panties out of her mouth decided that it was a proper punishment for being such a slut that she left them there. The drive home only took about 15 minutes, yet it was after 3AM when Sofia finally walked through her front door.

She went straight for her bed and collapsed on top of it her mind still thinking about what had happened to her over the last 10 hours. She attempted to reach down and pull out the plug, but it was too large and she was to tired, hurt to much when she pulled and didn't have the energy to keep trying. She though about pulling off the piss-soaked shirt, but even for that she didn't have the energy or will. Her mind rationalized keeping her holes filled, her mouth gagged, and wearing the soiled shirt as extended self punishment.

As she thought about the punishment her mind quickly drifted to another place, thinking of all the humiliating, shameful acts she had been made to do. Sofia once thought of herself as a respectable girl, but as she thought of who she was and what she did tonight her hand move quickly to her pussy. Sofia reached up with her free hand pulling the panties from her lips too push the them against her nose and mouth, breathing in deep as her tongue licked so she could both taste and smell Alexandra as she masturbated.