A Loss of Self Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, you're such a slut, what kind of girl pisses in front of someone?" Alexandra mocked Sofia as the last drops splashed into the bowl.

Alexandra picked up the bowl of yellow liquid and put it off to the side, then moved back in front of Sofia. Alexandra sat down slowly parting her legs to give Sofia the perfect view of her wet pussy. Sofia leaned closer going to put her head between Alexandra's legs when suddenly Alexandra snapped her legs closed.

"You know what slut, it is getting a bit late and I am hungry I think before we continue our fun you need to cook me some dinner." Alexandra very matter of fact.

"Mistress cooking is not something I am very good at. I have always hated doing it even if it was just for myself." Sofia told Alexandra as she sat back on her knees.

"That is not an excuse for not trying to please me slut. You will follow my directions and I will tell you how to cook something I enjoy that even your simple mind can handle." Alexandra said, "Now follow me into the kitchen."

Sofia crawled behind Alexandra into the kitchen. Alexandra sat on a stool beside her kitchen island, and Sofia move the kneel beside her.

"First I want you to stand up onto your toes again, heels not allowed to touch the floor, just like before." Alexandra ordered.

Sofia raised up to her feet then back onto her toes. Alexandra quickly started giving Sofia directions. Sofia turned on the stove, placing a pan on it to warm up, then she pulled a waiting chicken breast out of the fridge and seasoned exactly as directed by Alexandra. Sofia dropped the chicken into the hot pan letting it cook, she moved on and pulled out some fresh vegetables from the fridge. Alexandra guided Sofia on how to properly cut and prep the veggies to her liking. Sofia checked on the chicken parodically making sure it was cooking just how Alexandra wanted.

"I am thirsty slut bring me a glass of wine" Alexandra ordered when all the dishes were now on the stove cooking slowly.

Sofia went and found the bottle of wine that Alexandra wanted and poured a glass for her. She walked over to Alexandra and as she handed Alexandra her drink, Sofia made sure kneel in front of her showing proper submission. Alexandra took the wine from her and enjoyed a small sip, waiting a minute before dismissing Sofia back to check on the food.

As the meal got closer to being done, Alexandra ordered Sofia to set the dinner table for one. First, she laid a placemat on the table, to protect the table. Next, she placed the dinner plate in the middle of the placemat. Sofia laid a napkin to the left of the plate, then she placed the fork on the napkin. To the right of the plate Sofia placed a knife closest to the plate, blade pointing in. Sofia then placed the spoon to the right of the knife. Sofia went and filled a glass with chilled water from the fridge and placed the glass slightly above the plate, in between the plate and the utensils. Next Sofia found the salt and pepper shakers placing them above in center just above the plate. Lastly she found two candles that she placed in the middle of the table and lit. Once everything was set to the exact specification that Alexandra ordered Sofia was allowed to check on the meal.

"Dinner is ready Mistress. I can bring it to the table when ever you are ready" Sofia said as she kneeled back beside Alexandra.

Alexandra moved to the table as Sofia got up, Sofia picked the plate off the table took it back into the kitchen where she placed the roasted chicken and veggies just as Alexandra had ordered. She walked back into the dinning room and placed the plate perfectly in front of Alexandra before kneeling again.

"Stand up slut and come sit on my lap" Alexandra ordered as she spread her legs on the chair patting her left thigh.

Sofia moved to sit on Alexandra left thigh with her legs between Alexandra's.

"You will feed me, my little slut, and when I feel like it, I will feed you." Alexandra told Sofia.

Sofia could smell the beautiful aroma of freshly cooked chicken and veggies as she picked up the knife and fork. Sofia cut into the breast and her mouth began to water realizing just how hungry she now was. Sofia lifted the fork carefully making sure nothing dropped and placed the first bite of food into Alexandra's mouth. After Sofia feed Alexandra a few bites, Alexandra reached out and pick up a small bit of food and hand feed it to Sofia. Sofia made sure to lick and suck Alexandra's fingers clean. Eating like this made Sofia feel small, she wasn't even sure could describe how she felt, it was if she wasn't even a person but more a tool for Alexandra. Dinner continued like this, with Sofia feeding Alexandra with a fork and Alexandra hand feeding small bit to Sofia.

With dinner done Alexandra had Sofia clear the table, wash, dry then put away all of the dishes that had been used. Once Sofia had the kitchen clean again Alexandra moved back into the living room sitting on the couch, Sofia crawled behind her returning to her kneeling posting just in front of Alexandra.

"Now I think it is time for your dessert slut." Alexandra said spread her legs wide in front of Sofia again.

Sofia crawled slowly between Alexandra, expecting her to snap them closed. Sofia mentally prepared herself to be denied again as Alexandra thought up some new way to humiliate or degrade her. Alexandra didn't move and Sofia's head was now directly in front of Alexandra's pussy.

Sofia reached out and rested her palms on Alexandra thighs, she leaned forward, brushing her nose against Alexandra's pussy as she took a deep inhaling breath filling her with as much of Alexandra's scent as possible. Sofia had never gone down on another woman before, hell she never even considered doing it as she had never been attracted to women. Sofia tentatively darted her tongue forward and licked along the outside of Alexandra's lips, trying her best to mimic what her past boyfriends had done on her.

Sofia's pushed her tongue between the lips lapping at Alexandra's pussy, her tongue caressing the soft pink folds. Sofia's tongue slowly teased and explored all of Alexandra's most private nooks and crannies. The smell and taste flooded Sofia's senses, slowly with each lick it became her whole world. Like the last time Sofia was this close to Alexandra's pussy Sofia's mind started telling her that this was right, this was where she belonged and where she wanted to be. Sofia heard Alexandra let out a soft moan, so she increased her tempo, pressing her face forward as she licked faster, her nose now rubbing and bumping against Alexandra's clit with each lick.

Alexandra leaned back and slide her hips forward so the hung just slightly off the couch giving Sofia better access to please her pussy. Alexandra rocked her hips back and forth as Sofia licked, sucked, and slurped, Alexandra's dripping pussy. Sofia moved higher and flicked her tongue across Alexandra's clit, Sofia attacked it pushing Alexandra's clit around with her tongue from every angle. Sofia closed her lips gently around Alexandra's clit sucking on it slowly while increasing the pressure. Alexandra moaned out hard as juices poured from her, Sofia released her clit and move back down lapping at the intoxicating wetness.

Alexandra grabbed Sofia by the back on the head and pulled her forward saying, "Now I want you to really get in their slut. Get your tongue as deep into my perfect pussy as you can."

Sofia pushed her tongue in and out licking as deep into Alexandra's pussy as best she could as Alexandra pressed Sofia's face as tightly into her crotch as she could. Sofia tired to breathed in, but with her face pressed so tightly against Alexandra pussy each inhale was filled with a small bit of air but mostly Alexandra's pussy juice and it burned Sofia's nose. Sofia tried pulling her head away, but Alexandra held tight, with nothing else to do Sofia began vigorously lapping at the tight wet hole, hoping that if she pleased Alexandra, Alexandra would allow her to breathe.

Alexandra's moans filled the room as she eventually released Sofia's head. Sofia gasped pulling in large lungful's of air now that she could be breath. Sofia made sure her panting didn't stop her from properly pleasing Alexandra, as she continued lick and suck as best as she could on Alexandra's pussy. Sofia was eager to do a good job so that she wouldn't be smothered again.

Alexandra pulled Sofia's head hard back into her pussy, sealing Sofia's face against her pulsing pussy yet again. Alexandra had a powerful orgasm and gushed into Sofia's mouth with a torrent of pussy juice that caught Sofia by surprise as it quickly filled her mouth. Sofia coughed and choked on the tart liquid trying to swallow as much and as fast as she could, with most of it still pouring out of her mouth and down her body.

Alexandra's goal wasn't to have a single orgasm but to make Sofia give her as many orgasms as she could, so Alexandra rocked her hips grinding her pussy all over Sofia's eyes, nose, mouth, chin, cheeks and forehead coated in Alexandra's clear pussy liquid as she fucked the submissive girls face violently. Alexandra's climaxes came in rapid succession, each more intense than the last. Sofia's face became drenched in her squirt as Sofia fought to breathe, swallowing as much squirt as she could or gasping for air when she had the half second chance. None of Sofia's actions mattered to Alexandra, she only cared about the crashing, spinning orgasms that were flowing through her body as she grinded harder and harder on Sofia's face. Eventually Alexandra's orgasms began to get fewer, and further between until finally Alexandra let go of Sofia and pushed her away.

Alexandra was breathing hard and had her eyes closed as she basked in the after glow of such intense orgasms. Her body was again drenched in sweat, as Sofia looked up at her, her face and upper body literally dripping with Alexandra's pussy juices.

"Now clean my pussy slut. Lick and suck everywhere to get all the juices. A slave never leaves a mess." Alexandra ordered still breathless with her eyes closed.

Sofia swirled her tongue all around Alexandra's pussy, sucking up as much of the juices that she could find. Eventually Alexandra pushed her away from her over sensitive pussy. Alexandra guided Sofia to lay her back down on the floor. Alexandra then had Sofia positioned her arms and legs outwards so that she was in a spread eagle position on the floor.

"Now you are not to move your arms and legs until I give you permission understand slut?" Alexandra questioned in a commanding tone.

"Yes Mistress" Sofia responded, though her mind tried to will her body to move but like everything else tonight her body seemed to obey Alexandra while ignoring her.

Alexandra reached out brushed her fingers lightly across Sofia's breast, her fingertips tracing the small circles of Sofia's areolas. Alexandra gently flicked and rubbed Sofia's hard nipples then let her fingertips caress down Sofia's stomach running across her body in between her legs. Alexandra slipped a finger onto Sofia's clit, rubbing up and down slowly at first, letting the feeling of need build inside of Sofia. Alexandra's fingers then moved faster, pressing harder as it stroked the sensitive nub. The room quickly filled with Sofia's moans and Sofia's entire body was once again consumed with a building passion.

"Do you want me to make you cum Slave?" Alexandra asked moving her fingers just a little faster.

Sofia nodded her head enthusiastically, her gasps and moans coming out in quick short, repeated gasps. Alexandra knew exactly how close Sofia was as she lifted her finger away form the poor girl's clit. Sofia squealed and groaned with frustration as she tried to trust her hips upwards to touch Alexandra's hand, but not being able to move her arms or legs meant shouldn't raise her hips high enough to get any additional stimulation.

"Mistress please make me cum." Sofia begged Alexandra

"No Slut. You will not cum until I say so" Alexandra ordered.

Alexandra rubbed her fingers gently across Sofia's pussy, working two fingers up and down it's length. When Alexandra pulled her hand away from Sofia's pussy this time it was covered with Sofia's thick pussy cream. Alexandra placed her clean hand over Sofia's mouth then with a deviant smile placed her cream covered fingers under Sofia's nose. Sofia didn't have time to process what was happening as she inhaled deeply through her nose, this caused her to snort her own pussy juices. Sofia's nose burned and her eyes watered, as Sofia shook her head violently trying to rid herself of the odd horrible feeling.

Alexandra's moved her hands to rest on Sofia's sides, gently caressing the soft skin of her hips and stomach. Alexandra kneaded Sofia's flesh as her thumbs pressed harder and faster, causing Sofia to let out a long low moan of pleasure. Just like everything else that Alexandra did these touches also seemed to send those wonderful jolts of lust though Sofia, adding to the passion that had been building ever since she step inside the house. She closed her eyes as the ecstasy grew losing herself to the soft, yet firm touches danced along her hips.

"Please Mistress may I cum?" Sofia begged Alexandra

"Not yet slut." Alexandra responded as she picked up a wand vibrator.

Alexandra pressed the head of the wand vibrator against Sofia's wet dripping pussy, then with a flick of her thumb the toy sprang to life on high. Alexandra pressed the head of the want to Sofia's clit moving it in slow semi-circles, hitting all the right spots as it pulsed and vibrate across Sofia's needy pussy. Sofia gasped and moaned as she felt a new high of pleasure that she didn't know was possible. She felt as if her whole body was about to explode, like her mind was about to brake if this need would just release. The pent of lust seemed to be stuck on the edge refusing to go over, like it had hit some sort of wall.

"Please Mistress, make this slut cum I need it so badly" Sofia begged.

"You're just a needy little cum slut, aren't you?" Alexandra asked with a laugh pulling the wand away from Sofia's pussy.

Sofia's head rolled in frustration, Alexandra switch the wand to a low setting, and ran it across Sofia's body letting the gentle vibrations pulse all through her flesh. Sofia's body twitched madly from the throes of pleasure. Alexandra spent the next half hour teasing Sofia with her fingers and the vibrating wand. Never enough to push Sofia over the edge, but enough to draw her so painfully close and hold her there, driving Sofia crazy.

"Please, Ma'am, I will do anything. Please... Please... Please...." Sofia continued to beg

"Anything you say? What about drinking my piss?" Alexandra responded as she turned the toy back to high as it rested against Sofia's pussy.

Sofia's breathing became ragged as she pressed her hips upwards trying to grind against the toy. Sofia hoped the increase of vibrations would allow her to cum but still something stopped it. Something in her body that she couldn't control held so her so painfully close to the edge, Sofia knew that until given an order her body would never let her cum, that she was at the mercy of Alexandra and at the mercy of her own lust filled body.

"Seems you need a bit more persuasion" Alexandra said as she tossed a leg over Sofia slowly sitting herself down onto Sofia's face, looking down Sofia's body as she held the wand against the submissive girls pussy.

Alexandra adjusted herself as she applied more and more pressure until her whole weight rested on Sofia's face. Alexandra wriggled slowly making sure that Sofia's nose and mouth were locked against her ass and pussy, Sofia struggled to breath only able to get the smallest amounts air. As she became starved for oxygen the streams of pleasure form the wand grew and grew. Every time Sofia thought she reach her limit and would cum, her desire seemed to hit a wall and ripple back into itself growing. just like how the wand was sending pulsing waves in to the balls deep in her pussy that now danced and throbbed rhythmically sending more sensation outwards in to Sofia's body radiating from her pussy.

"Shall we try that again?" Alexandra asked as she lifted her ass from Sofia's face.

Sofia head was spinning; she didn't answer Alexandra as she focused on filling her lungs with much needed air.

Alexandra sat back down onto Sofia's face jamming her nose into right against her asshole. Alexandra moved her hips slowly as she leaned back putting even more weight onto Sofia's face, her thighs now squeezing the side of her head making sure there was no chance Sofia could get fresh air. Sofia tried to wiggle her face away to breathe more easily, but to no avail. Sofia felt totally trapped as the weight of Alexandra pushed down on her face while Alexandra's thighs squeezed. Alexandra sat of Sofia's face for a full minute as she ran the vibrating wand up and down Sofia's pussy.

"Yes Mistress, Please Mistress" Sofia shouted out between ragged breathes as Alexandra lifted herself up again.

"I am sorry slut I don't know what you are begging for. Let's try again." Alexandra mocked as she sat back down onto Sofia's face.

Sofia could feel herself getting dizzy, she wanted to push Alexandra off so she could breathe but her arms were not under her control. All Sofia could do was endured another minute of being smothered and cut off from air. Near the end her mind start to fade which only made vibrations feel even more intense as they teased and tormented her pussy.

"I'm sorry Mistress, I am a Slut, I will do anything to please you, I will do anything to cum please let me cum." Sofia's yelled out as quickly as she could when Alexandra lifted herself again, not wanting her air cut off again.

"Tsk Tsk that isn't want you are supposed to be asking for slut. You are supposed to be focused on drinking my piss." Alexandra said as she sat down yet again onto Sofia's face.

Sofia started to cry out begging into Alexandra's pussy as loudly as she could, To Alexandra they just came out as muffled groans and moans. Sofia's yelling quickly burnt out the air in her lungs. A wild panic and desperation quickly consumed Sofia as her face turned red, eye's started to bulge while a long low moan rolled out of her throat. Then finally Alexandra lifted herself off Sofia's face as Sofia quickly gulped numerous lungs full air.

"May I, please drink your piss? Sofia asked between ragged breaths.

"Come now slut I know you can beg better then that, really show me how much you want and need to drink my piss like the gutter whore you are!" Alexandra ordered sitting down once again on Sofia's face.

While her arms and legs were still spread out as ordered Sofia's body thrashed frenziedly, as the wand continued to tease her needy pussy. Sofia tried desperately to push herself up using her chest and neck muscles, but Alexandra just squeezed her thighs tighter and pushed her weight down harder onto Sofia. This time Sofia face turned a deeper red going slightly blue as eyes bulged with fear before Alexandra finally lifted herself up leaving Sofia panting on the floor. Sofia words come out incoherent mess, so Alexandra gave her a moment to recover and answer.

"Piss on me Mistress, turn me into your toilet. I am nothing but a whore. Show me my place let me drink your piss. Let me do anything for you. Please Ma'am, I promise to be the best slave slut! Please. I need it so bad." Sofia begged once she was able to get a hold of herself while her eyes stared at Alexandra as if they were pleading for it to piss on her.

"Good Slut, Suck on my pussy as I piss want to make sure you don't spill a drop" Alexandra ordered.

Sofia locked her lips tightly onto Alexandra's pussy just as Alexandra released her bladder. The force took Sofia by surprise, she was expecting it to start as a trickle but instead it shot straight to the back of her throat. Sofia did her best to guzzle down the acrid piss, not wanting to be smothered again and now willing to do anything to cum. The taste of Alexandra's pussy mixed with the taste of her piss, wasn't revolting to Sofia but rather one of the best things she had ever tasted as her passion raised to a level slamming harder and harder against that wall demanding to be released.