All Comments on 'A Love that Lasts Forever Ch. 16'

by Chancem77

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
dnsontndnsontn11 months ago

Definitely did not see this challenge coming. Glad you’re better and back Chancem77!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love the update! You always leave us drooling for the next chapter. Poor Caleb :(

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

after waiting so long for it with great anticipation - disappointed !

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar0811 months ago

Nooooooooo nooooooo nooooo omg no please tell me that bowden loses!!!!!!!!!!!

geemeedeegeemeedee11 months ago

Great work on moving the plot along. At first, I was going to say that I’m not impressed with Quinton’s intelligence, nor his actions as an alpha. But then I remember that love is new to him and caring for a mate is new to him and him everything he’s doing right now is out of desperation to keep Caleb with him. But a coward like Seth Bowden wouldn’t come into this without having an ace up his sleeve, so I’m thinking Caleb will probably have to save Quinton in the challenge. Which, of course, carries its own set of issues…

Also: Man, Shelby has NO friends to talk sense into her. She’s downright pitiful at this point. Dangerous and prime for being used before her inevitable death, but still pitiful.

cmiextracmiextra11 months ago

Author, @Chancem77, please do post the next chapter of this engaging story as quickly as possible. If we have to wait as long as we did for this chapter for the next, I promise I will seek to find some way to kindly annoy you as deeply as I can manage.

Thanks for your story-telling.

Chancem77Chancem7711 months agoAuthor

I attempt to get all my chapters out in a timely manner. As I posted on the last chapter it took me a while to post because I was sick and spent some time in the hospital. I try to get done as much as I can but I really can not help it if my health prevents me from working more quickly. I appreciate all my readers and will do my best but please try and have patience with me unless you want a sloppy story with bland characters that is hastily thrown together and not well thought out. Thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Something smells fishy

SteamyStorytellerSteamyStoryteller9 months ago

How you expressed the love of the alpha sends waves through my body. I truly felt the passion between Quinton and Caleb. Read this chapter four times so far. LOL.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChancem77@Chancem77
Hello, my name is Chance. I'm a 44 year old (45 in October) gay man, happily married with three kids. My oldest just graduated from college and the two youngest are in high school. I also have a dog, and one cat that is my own, and multiple strays that I feel the need to feed ...