All Comments on 'A Lovely Neighbor'

by Simon_Magus

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice story.

It's a nice story, a little short maybe and a few typos. I wouldn't get to excited about the poor comment of the privious person. Face it, this is erotica and not literary art. So what if you have a couple typos in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Erotica is Art!

Need to go back to school and take some serious english classes. Story line is nice but gets lost in the errors of your misuse of words and tense, past, and present.

Learn to reread and rewrite your stories, learn to edit or get help editing, it makes for a better presentation of the finished product.

Erotic writing is an 'Art' form and deserves careful crafting on your part if your going to be an author. What you write is to provide entertainment and pleasure to others. If you fail to keep the faith by doing the very best you can as you ply the craft of writing you lose your readers, Then what is the sense of your attempting to write because no one will read your work.

There is a price to pay to be good writer and that is long hours of study to understand the language you are trying to write in and present to others.

But most inportantly, never give up on your self keep trying to hone your craft to be better than the last work presented... soon you will be a writer of merit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous