A Lustful Growing Contagion - Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you John, I'll do that. But, my pussy tells me it needs your tongue on it, and you told me to follow my body's desire," Kassandra says, her lewd and dominating voice returning as she spreads her legs even further, and I quickly go down on her, licking and fingering her sweet pussy, the juices and scent driving me crazy for more. The bag of chips gets opened, and I hear how Kassandra starts stuffing herself. The entire bag is gone after less than half a minute, Kassandra letting out a satisfied groan. "Your tongue is so big! It feels so good," she exclaims in pleasure, pressing my head into her pussy. Kassandra quickly orgasms after that, squirting all over my face.

"I need more! More food... More pleasure... More everything!" Kassandra moans out, her whole body still shaking after the orgasm she had. I pull away from her clit, pulling my underwear back on.

"Well, let's go out to the kitchen to grab some more before I fuck you for real," I say, throwing Kassandra her panties.

"I like the way you think, John. You're such a good boy," Kassandra says as she puts on her panties, which instantly become soaked from her pussy. We open the door to the bedroom, walking out as the sun's rays light up the living room, quickly heading to the kitchen area. Kassandra raided her pantry as I checked the fridge and freezer, taking the juice that was there, some cheese and a lot of pre-made meals. Victoria grabbed stuff as well, and we made our way into the bedroom, putting all of it in a pile on the bed as we removed our underwear, quickly climbing into bed.

"Lay down on your back for me," she said with a seductive voice, which I quickly did. She took a position over me, squatting over me as she lowered her pussy to my cock, grabbing a hold of my shaft, guiding it in her slit. "I love this position. I think I love riding cute boys like you." Kassandra started fucking me, sliding up and down my cock as I handed her food, all of it quickly vanished into her stomach. "I *moan* can't *grunt* believe that *moan* I repressed this *moan* sensation! This *moan* feels amazing!" she practically screamed as she bounced up and down on my rod, her tits jiggling like crazy as her tummy gradually became bigger, and bigger.

"Tell *moan* me when you're *grunt* close to cumming! I'm gonna *moan* swallow you whole!" Kassandra yelled, stuffing a frozen pizza into her mouth, swallowing it in parts which only took 20 seconds. "You're so big! Your monster fills me up so nicely!" I grabbed her hips, helping my cock to drive deeper into her pussy which wrapped itself tightly around my shaft, and I could feel that I was close.

"I'm close Kassandra," I moaned, her pussy leaking juices down on my lower body, soaking me and the bed. Her eyes shot open, staring wildly down at me as she stood up, before quickly dropping down to me as she began sucking the tip, moaning as she licked her pussy juices off it.

"I taste so good on you," she moaned, wrapping her tongue around my pulsating tip. "But I want more!" Deepthroating me quickly, she took my 7 inches in one go, slightly gagging at first but quickly adapting as she sucked furiously. My cock twitched and spasmed like crazy, and I grabbed the bed sheets tightly as I yelled:

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming so hard!" And with that, I shot a large and dense load down her throat, keeping up the flood of cum for a solid half minute, Kassandra swallowing every drop. Her stomach got bigger, my cum pumping her full. After I was done, I felt how she continued sucking me. "That's enough," I said as I panted heavily, but she did not let up. She grabbed my balls in her hand, massaging them as my sensitive cock continued to receive a blowjob. As I put my hands on her head, she pinched me, causing me to let her continue, and I could feel how my cock swelled, larger than before. Her throat massages my cock, the tip squeezed by it as she moans loudly, fondling my balls.

"What's happening?" I moaned like crazy. Kassandra just kept on sucking while she fingered herself with her free hand. "I think I'm cumming again!" I said in a panicked but ardent tone, and I felt how my balls swelled up, pumping even more cum into Kassandra's voracious throat. Not as big, it only lasted a couple of seconds, but she took every drop, before finally letting go of my cock, and I could see how she had squirted a bunch on the bed below her. Laying herself down beside me, resting on my chest as she breathed heavily, still moaning from the aftershock. I looked down at my cock, which for some reason looked bigger. Exhausted, both of us fell asleep, her bloated belly pressed against me.

Waking up some time later, the sun had begun to set. I laid still for a few minutes, thinking back to what had happened as I felt Kassandra move. Sitting ourselves up, I looked over at Kassandra. Her belly was really big and bloated, rivaling mom's belly in size, but due to Kassandra's height being 5.1 foot and her leaner physique, it looked even larger on her.

"See, you look super hot," I said, kissing her tummy, which caused her to blush.

"I-I-I guess so. Y-y-you a-also look v-very hot," her voice having returned to the shy woman I'd met when I arrived. Kassandra carefully graced my cock with her fingers, and it definitely felt heavier. I rose up from bed, taking out my phone from my pocket, and aiming it towards Kassandra.

"Can't forget the picture," I said, opening the camera app. Kassandra nodded, striking a subtle pose so her belly was on display, sticking her tongue out as she opened her mouth. "That's sexy," I whispered, which caused Kassandra to blush. I snapped two pictures of her, before I put on my clothes, shorts first as I couldn't find my underwear anywhere. "I hope we can see each other again, I really enjoyed this."

"M-me too, you were, uhm, v-very good," Kassandra said, looking away from me.

"And you. You were really dominant most of the time. Why? Not that there's anything wrong with that," I quickly said to comfort her, pulling my shirt over my head.

"I don't know, I think it may be the v-virus. I just feel so confident when I g-g-get horny nowadays." I chuckled at the remark, grabbing the trash pile that we had made after Kassandra ate the food, carrying it out to the trash bin. When I opened the door, Prince and Flo laid outside the door, both reacting to the sound and joyfully ran past me, jumping up on the bed as they laid themselves down beside Kassandra. I tossed the packets away, before I checked in on Kassandra one last time.

"I'll see you sometime I guess. I've left my number on the fridge if you ever want to, do this again," I said a bit embarrassed.

"Yeah, it was nice meeting again John," Kassandra said with a sleepy voice, probably still tired from our session. I closed the door behind me, leaving the apartment behind me as I drove home. I checked the time and it was close to 9:00 pm as I pulled into the driveway, parking next to Viola's car. As I entered the house, I could hear panting and moaning coming from the kitchen. Quietly sneaking to the kitchen, I peeked into the room, where I saw mom on the kitchen floor.

Spread out on the kitchen floor, her legs were spread open, a vibrator pressed to her clit as she moaned from the intense pleasure it gave her. Her belly had become massive, almost as big as Victoria's was on the night I stuffed her. She kept eating, having emptied most of the fridge by now, crumbs and spilled food surrounding her. Her large pair of her D-cup tits jiggled like crazy as she came over and over, disheveled moans filling the room. Then she stared at me, fear in her eyes as she needily continued pressing the vibrator against her,

"Please *moan* John. I need you so badly. You said *whimper* you would be there for *moan* m-me when I needed you. I need you to *whimper* fuck me so badly."

End of chapter 7

12