All Comments on 'A Marriage in Crisis'

by carvohi

Sort by:
  • 440 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good read

Enjoyed your story. It would have been different if Sandy had gone through with it. They may have stayed together but I'm not sure they would've been as happy.

carvohicarvohiover 8 years agoAuthor
To the annony "You Biotch..."

Gee. You mean me? Me try to piss anybody off? Not me. "Marriage in Crisis" wasn't supposed to anyway. I had a couple up that were intended to do that, but I got so many death threats I pulled them off.

Jedd Clampett

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I'm having a delightful time reading through your work. This is just another example of your talent. Keep it up. You rank up there with the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
VERY FUNNY!!!

my first thought is NO ONE can be AS STUPID as this IDIOT couple, but then I realized the average know nothing (except the size of kim k's butt) democrat voter might be EVEN dumber...

steven857steven857over 8 years ago
Get real

Please this is just too much to take. The wife act really dumb leading up to affair, and then suddenly gains understanding and insight. She completely controls her husband who is nothing more than a pay check to her. FYI I do not know everyone, but one affair would end the marriage for me.

KrvnikKrvnikover 8 years ago
Jesus fucking Christ

Why do you hate men? What is your problem with men, you utter misandryst?

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
To Anonymous 'Very Funny'

Actually if you look at the people who normally vote Democratic, their general IQ of the population is about 12 points higher than Republicans. Thus as a Republican you have demonstrate your lower IQ by your statement.

And this is a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Quality Storyteller

Although long, your story is delightful.

You tell a story, not just move from describing one improbable sex scene to another like so many literotica writers seem to do.

Well done.

Lib

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wimp! Wimp! Wimp!

You made the guy out to be a BIG WIMP/BABY.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Loved It!

Sometimes a man must swallow his pride in order to feel pride; in his marriage, in his life,in himself. Really enjoyed this story as it got down and dirty with the emotions involved in the turmoil of a marriage on the rocks. A definite 5,for me.

EddboyEddboyabout 8 years ago
full of shit

Why have marriage vows that promise to be faithful if you cant, or dont plan on following them? My opinion is any cheated upon spouse no matter kids or not, is in the right to divorce the adulterous spouse. I'd like to think if my wife slipped up once i would forgive her but i would be disappointed if people called me the bad guy for divorcing her over it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
too stupid

this is why 15 tear olds should not get married geeeze stl cris

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
glad to know love can win

i read so many stories where love fails it was great to read about a couple who made it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Reality Speak

I have gone thru most of what is written here, but after the second affair decided I wasn't good enough to keep my wife out of other men's arms, and divorced her. It's been three marriages since the first one to my kids' mom, and now she is my roommate, soon to be my wife again. 33 years of being apart, living lives separate of each other, and we have been back together for 3 years now. We are better friends now that we were when we first married. So, I guess true love has to withstand a whole lot of challenges before it is realized. I will keep her this time, she and I are on more solid ground.

Great story.......I get sqeemish when I read some of the antics some writers put their subjects thru, but this one seemed to have more reality to it. Thanks, I will read more, if it is written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
No she wasn't always a good girl.

Good girls don't have affairs. She was a bad girl for a little while and she changed from an idiot bad girl into a truly great woman.

I've seen lots of divorces and many are from infidelity. Kids do make an impact though.

I've also seen marriages that suck after infidelity and really shouldn't continue.

Some men are whimps that reconcile and some are studs. I think you can guess which I approve of.

There are also some very strong men who divorce. Individuals and situations vary.

Fun to read though.

Vito1960Vito1960about 8 years ago
Just a confused young woman

All she was, was a confused and curious young woman. She was despratly trying to find a way to spice up her marriage when she met a smooth predator who knew what to say. Her husband was neither a wimp or a stud, just a normal man faced with the prospect of his wife's naivety. She ultimately did the right thing, but only did so because of the confrontation. Sometimes we all need a wake up call!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wimp! Wuss! Coward! Big Baby!

Enough with the crying already! Oh Sandy! Oh Sandy! Gawd enough. Grow a pair already. Man up! Divorce her!

foolscapfoolscapalmost 8 years ago
BEWARE the Facebook profile at dearbornmt@yah**

Unless you want to give up personal info to a potential phishing scam or become an unwitting part of some potential psych study or potential blackmail scheme.

Laurel and company don't seem to want to do anything about this but please don't put yourself at risk.

Practice Safe Internet Perversion!

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasteralmost 8 years ago

Laurel doesn't want to practice even basic moderation. She does nothing about death threats, harassment or spam. So if the btb crowd, who is who that seems aimed at, fall for some phishing scams and gets their identities stolen at this point who cares? Just another reason this site and this section are basically unsalvageable.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote. Someone or something should put this fool out of his misery!! Like this POS would know how a cunt smells. he has never been close to one on gay cocks!

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasteralmost 8 years ago

The conspiracy theories are hilarious. If Laurel were actually doing that, why would she not simply stop letting violent rape apologists like this author post? She is too lazy to do even basic moderation and site maintenance. She's admitted in the forums that she never intended this section to be for violent, non sexual stories, then in the next breath said it would be too much work to fix it and then simply stopped even trying.

carvohicarvohialmost 8 years agoAuthor
Jeepers creepers...

This story, "A Marriage in Crisis" isn't anything like any of that. I ought to know I not only wrote I lived it sort of. In real life my wife did get tricked, but she came and told me before anything happened. I still got mad, and her father and brothers locked us in a motel room till we worked things out. It was all about her naivete and my stupid pride. Nobody got killed, hit or anything.

Honest I had two stories on the violent side, but after some reflection I pulled them myself. I've never put them anyplace else either. I'm struggling with a bunch of stories right now where people get in uncomfortable situations, but nobody gets anything worse than a good punch in the nose. And I haven't written one single BTB story! And everybody knows it!

Jedd Clampett

foolscapfoolscapalmost 8 years ago
@carvohi Don't confuse FLC with facts or truth

its mind is made up.

gmann57gmann57almost 8 years ago

That was a good start, Ive read a lot of your stories and you will get loving wives down

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just another CUNT wife and a sissy wimp husband

Sorta like Carvohi's life.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

carvohicarvohialmost 8 years agoAuthor
Please read this...

These are the limiting criteria outlined by the Literotica administrators.

"No sexual activity involving bestiality (you can write stories about supernatural beasts like ghosts, unicorns, werewolves, etc.) or underage persons will be considered. For the purposes of this site, the minimum legal age is 18. This site does not publish stories, articles, essays, or other material supporting, encouraging, or defending child abuse and/or exploitation."

If you'll notice there is no reference to rape, kidnapping, the use of mind altering chemicals, threats, hypnotism, torture, humiliation or humiliating situations, or physical injury like say a punch in the nose or a baseball bat to someone's knees, two commonplace acts of violence in the LW genre. There is a reference at the end of the quotation to exploitation, but the term follows the proper reference 'child abuse'. Hence it clearly may not be broadened to include anything some of the more peculiar comment writers like Front Line Caster detest.

I personally find voluntary cuckoldry and cunnilingus for the purpose of tasting and enjoying another man's semen as being viscerally detestable. I would prefer to see the Literotica administrators ban such abhorrent practices in future stories. However, as we live in a free society with a multiplicity of desires and interests I will respect their decision to disregard my personal objections. Perhaps some other comment writers might respect my preferences as I respect theirs.

Respectfully,

Jedd Clampett

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasteralmost 8 years ago

Lit also bans stories about rape that are intended not for sexual fantasies. From Laurel herself

We generally do not accept submissions of nonconsensual sex in which the "victim" gets absolutely no sort of thrill or enjoyment from the acts, or is seriously and /or permanently physically harmed/abused.

So, for example, if a man hires men to violently rape his wife to traumatize and threaten her for cheating on him, as happened in your story. Hence calling you out on that. Also interesting how many authors go on and on about this being a site that promotes free speech or about this being a free society until someone criticizes or calls them out on something, like insulting me for sharing a past traumatic experiment my wife had and how stories like yours belittle her experience and how you insult survivors by referring to that as "taking one on the chin." So get the fuck off your high horse.

carvohicarvohialmost 8 years agoAuthor
To Front Line Cuckster...

Your wife had a terrible experience, and I'm sure she's delighted in your retelling it every chance you get. I can sympathize with your wife and empathize with you in as much as your wife hasn't been the only person raped and you're not the only husband or father who has dealt with it.

I wonder if you have the same remorse for those pathetic young catamites who were raped by Joe Paterno's assistant coach or the boys abused by the former Republican Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert. You present yourself as this all so moralistic man; if that's the case why are you such a habitue of this porn site. I enjoy it because I'm an open minded liberated man.

Every time I read one of your comments I'm reminded of the old Puritan Cotton Matther or perhaps better the Grand Master of the Spanish Inquisition Torquemada. Both men were masters of injustice in the name of justice.

Perhaps you should confine yourself to the genre on Literotica you probably find least objectionable like bondage, mind control, or non-consensual. You'll be able to relax and read about single women forcibly abused.

Alas I read and I cited the "official" restrictions found on Literotica, and that about sums it up. Now why don't you go drown some puppies or something.

Jedd Clampett

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasteralmost 8 years ago

I do stick to sections I don't find objectionable. I find stories of infidelity and swinging sexy. I don't go into non consent for obvious reasons, but then misogynists like you, stangstar, iron dragon and the rest of your ilk pollute this section with violence and rape under the guise that your inability to please a woman gives you a right to want revenge against her for her sexual agency.

Do you see me saying anything in support of rape against any victim, male or female? No, that's more that can be said if you who clearly does support victimizing and abusing women if they step out of line. You'd be more at home in some backwards tribal areas in Pakistan mutilating women's genitals or throwing acid in third face to disfigure then for adultery than you are in a "free" society like you claim to support.

See, I can throw non sequiturs and random ad hominem attacks to, it's easy and nothing to actually defend your point.

carvohicarvohialmost 8 years agoAuthor
Gosh!

I just read the comment left by 'Front Line Creepy'; he thinks he can please a woman? Now that's saying a lot. Unimaginable!

So I make wild crazy passionate love to my wife, the mother of our children, the woman whose hand I took in marriage for ever and ever. We make this wonderful music. We're happy. Contented. Together, hand in hand, we go downstairs for our customary after passion snack. She gets out the lunch meat, the mayonnaise, the Swiss cheese, the tomato, the pickle slices. I go to the breadbox, get out the Rye bread and a knife. I cut the bread and wait. I lovingly smile at my wonderful little red haired minx. In an instant she turns; the purring kitten has become a glowering Bobcat. She glares at me and snarls, "You cut the bread diagonally again! You know I don't like it that way! Give me that knife!" 'Gee,' I wonder, 'is she going cut new pieces of bread or is this the time she finally used the damn knife on me?'

Goes to show; just no pleasing them.

Jedd Clampett

P.S. Thanks for mentioning me in the same breath with the Stang and Iron Dragon. Gee I wonder have you ever read any of a dozen other interesting writers? Keep up the putrid complaints FLC; just never, I mean never, write and post anything yourself. Somebody might say something mean.

You say you like to 'swing'. That sure places you on the moral high ground now doesn't it. Do you really farm your wife out like that? No accusations or condemnations; just asking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Your full of shit

Most men will not accept one or two affairs. That you think so speaks volumes about what sort of "man" you are. You'd like to think most men are wimps because you are one and hope to ease you secret shame and self-loathing.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
5

to offset the biggest asshole on LIT, dear annony. HIs blood dumb comments just shows how fucked up in the head this old ugly fat gay cock sucker is.

carvohicarvohialmost 8 years agoAuthor
Some anonymous said someone is full of shit...

I know I'm full of shit. My wife tells me that two maybe three times a day. I wonder, 'Is the anonymous comment writer her?'

Hey how did this little story get be the latest 'hangout'. Honest this story was just a happy, partially true, little tale; its no great confessional or anything like that, just a wacky little story, hardly Chekhov.

Jedd Clampett

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka ANON!

carvohicarvohialmost 8 years agoAuthor
Yipes!

I'm Jedd Clampett, and this is my story. Why am I getting punished because people don't like Bonnie? To be honest I do like her, but I like a lot of people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Carvohi scores again.

I get so amazed that the anons get so butt hurt over these stories. It's fiction for Chist sakes.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasteralmost 8 years ago

The story I'm describing is one of the ones you deleted, but also Hearth and Home. That said, I'm also referring to your dismissive attitude towards my wife's experiences when explained why I find the casual use of rape and the way you describe it in your comments and your attempts to report me for child porn for taking about that. This story is overly long, poorly written and just a mess, but you're right it's not one of your violent rape fantasies.

As for why you should be punished, you've contributed as much as any btb author (and yes you have written that type of story) to turning this section into the awful, toxic mess it is, so frankly you deserve any one bombing anyone wants to do.

foolscapfoolscapalmost 8 years ago
You are being punished by association I guess.

I think that many perceive her to be a less attractive Mrs. Drysdale (certainly not Miss Jane) and we would not vote for her for Possum Queen.

As for liking bonnie yours to do but since her posts (and the posts of her alter egos vastie, anonymous, and perhaps even her alleged nemesis Anony) have been cut and paste and offensive not sure i get it.

But yes, you like a lot of people. To your credit.

carvohicarvohialmost 8 years agoAuthor
I'm going to stop here with this...

First, I've got what I think are five, no six, really interesting stories in various stages of completion, and I want to get back to them.

Second, I promised FLC I wouldn't delete any more of his comments ever again, and I haven't, and I won't.

Third, "Hearth and Home" is about a man who started out as a self-serving unfaithful asshole who was blind to his own very real shortcomings. During the course of the story he slowly came to realize it was him who needed to change. He was a dolt, and made fool of himself, but he did finally get it. FLC read the story but missed the point. By comparison just today the head of US Veterans Affairs likened a veteran's wait to standing in a long line at Disney World. (Never been to DW myself.) Of course idiots like Paul Ryan missed the point and criticized his remark, "Don't you know veterans are dying while they wait? How dare you say something like that!" The two points I saw were, the VA Head was putting a serious problem back in the news and in a way people could understand. Second, Ryan was inferring we need to fire the guy for reminding Congress they haven't done shit for veterans for eight years. Of course I expect the bubble heads like 'You Know Who' who comes on at Fox at 9:00 p.m. will get all teary eyed and mad at the guy who reminded us our veterans are suffering. "How dare he tell us what we already know! That veterans are suffering and Congress hasn't done shit, and it's his fault!" That's where FLC missed the point of my story; the asshole protagonist had to go way too far before he finally caught on that he was the problem, not his wife. The stupid, sometimes violent behavior were symptoms of his stupidity. He finally sort of caught it and turned everything around.

So there you are. Now I'm going to finish the five, no six, stories, and really confuse everybody. Don't forget I am a wimp! My wife thinks I'm lucky I have her. I think she's right. Lucky me...

Jedd Clampett

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasteralmost 8 years ago
Two things

One, he's not just an asshole out a jerk, he's a violent, abusive rapist who keeps his wife prisoner for years by threatening to kill her if she even talks to as lawyer. There's no redemption for him either, she just gets Stockholm syndrome and puts up with it.

Two, you've deleted comments of mine in this very story /today/, and the last time you acknowledged me at all you accused me of trying to have you banned from the site (which you never acknowledged you were wrong about) and insulted me and reported me for putting "child porn" in your comments because I said I don't like rape stories because of what happened to my wife when she was younger. I didn't describe it, I didn't write a story about it like you would have, I said it had happened and you insulted her and turned it into something tawdry, you did it again earlier today in fact.

So fuck you, you don't get too have some moral high ground here.

dyonysosdyonysosalmost 8 years ago
@ IronDragon

Very well put IronDragon ,FLC is as partial as he can be,he tries to impose his vieuws as the only right ones,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@frontSHIT

just go whine elsewhere, useless moron.

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 8 years ago
@Carvohi

I have never been a huge fan of yours , can't remember the story now that I read that caused that reaction. But with you last few comments to the site killing troll , I plan to go back and peruse your library of work.

The reason for my change of mind , the honest and sincere remarks and points that you made in your replies to the A**hole himself.

So I'm sorry that your blood pressure had to rise , but hopefully , I and maybe some more sane folks will rediscover your works. So maybe some good will finally happen due to Foreskincasters over bearing and tedious remarks.

Thanks Jedd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yes, you're on to something

Perhaps not your absolute best, but hey, it brought tears to my eyes - so what can I complain about? It's clearly so very much better than the usual tripe found under "Loving Wives" - particularly since most of them aren't loving, and most of them forget that they are wives.

I look forward to your next journey into this category. I also have enjoyed many of your other stories. Keep it up! On my best days, my stories rise to the level of this one. I'm impressed!

I sent this anonymously because it's meant for you, not the world. But I'm disgusted by the content of most anonymous comments, so I signed it.

LeoDavis

lsdavis6@juno.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Have to give you credit carvohi

You do attract the riff raff of LW. Looks like a free for all in your feedback, slinging mud in all directions. Wow, that ought to attract attention to your tale. lol (signed ML)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really bad

I have never criticized a story before but after reading this drivel I can't help it. You describe the husband as being over a genius in IQ and the wife as near genius and then describe them, their thinking and actions as moronic. Noone is as stupid, clueless and out to lunch as H and W are both described. It's like their brains quit functioning. On a technical level the writing was good but the characterizations, idea that the wife can't apologize for being a moron and almost cheating and the portrayal of each spouse as having no working brain cells and like children ruined it for me.

anon.1

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasteralmost 8 years ago
Iron dragon

No, I call an author a misogynist when he blames a woman for being raped (the toy box), has as husband abuse her and threaten to murder her and treat him as the hero (hearth and home) or defend rape as just "taking one on the chin" and not being that bad (cavohi's comments and emails to me defending a story he's since deleted when even the commenters here turned on him for writing an out and out rape story in loving wives). I know you hate how much this site and this section attracts woman haters and rape apologists, but I'm not making anything up about this author. Nor did I anywhere in my comments about him blame him for anything, I blame him for insulting my wife and threatening to report me for criticizing him. I also simply point out that he enjoys violence against women, something you regularly claim to hate.

But keep right on with your victim complex there, no reason to let reality or facts get in the way of being praised by your violent, misogynist, anon fans.

carvohicarvohialmost 8 years agoAuthor
FLC isn't...

playing with a full deck.

I worry about him. He keeps bringing up his wife's rape. Where was he when she was raped? He says he likes to swing. Was it during a swing when things got out of control and she was abused. He likes cuckold stories. So what happened? Did the 'Bull' go too far, and FLC couldn't or wouldn't intervene. Bad things happen to nice people; why does FLC keep going back and going back and going back. Where did he fail? Instead of harping on some silly story; why isn't he consoling his wife?

Get off it FLC. You're getting boring.

Jedd Clampett.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasteralmost 8 years ago

She was raped when she was a child, as I've told you before, it traumatized her for years.

It's alright, I get it, you're a sad, old man and clearly have dementia not to remember emailing me accusing me of getting you banned then calling my comments about that "child porn". That's why you have to let your daughter proof read your rape fantasies for you.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 8 years ago
Wow...

You're the one trying to be a martyr by proxy, FLC. First it was "I get death threats because of my sexuality!" (insert sniffling and whining here). Oh, so you're getting death threats? Join the club and deal with it!

Now it's "My wife was raped." (insert more sniffling and whining here). I mean... really?! Carvohi has a point. You keep bringing up her rape, over and over and over and over again, ad nauseum! Does she know that you're using her personal strife to make a point about FICTIONAL tales? Does she really want you to broadcast her pain all over the internet?! The hell is wrong with you?! If ANYONE is a misogynist here, it's YOU! Exploiting your wife's personal pain and suffering for your own gain?! Seriously?! Go look in the mirror, the next time you want to call someone a misogynist! I feel sorry for her, having a husband like you.

News Flash: No one here is forcing you to read tales you don't like. Wait! Does a BTB reader have a gun to your head, forcing you to read them? What's that you say? No? Well, then that's on you!

Once again, no personal responsibility for FLC!

carvohicarvohialmost 8 years agoAuthor
Bravo!

The Iron Dragon strikes! Maybe now the self-flagellating cuckold FLC will set pen to paper and write one of his own.

Jedd Clampett

P.S. Need an editor?

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasteralmost 8 years ago

I have written stories of my own, and the result was your readers threatening me and harassing me. I now write them elsewhere, on a site that's not as angry and toxic as this one. She helps me with them, just as she helped me with the ones I posted here, and she saw the emails from your and iron dragons readers, hence my no longer posting them here.

I brought up my wife's experiences once in a comment thread of over of your stories to explain my reaction, thinking maybe there was an actual human being somewhere in there to appeal to. You mocked me, deleted the comment then filled a complaint that I had written child porn. You might notice I never mention it in any other comments besides ones directed at you, because you made it personal while I was trying to have a conversation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@frontSHIT

Go the fuck away if here is so toxic! You and your fucking whining! Go rant somewhere else, moron. Why do you keep coming back, little shit? Did your shrink tell you to?

As for child porn, I'm sure that kid porn and cuckold crap is all you can 'write'.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

dissmissdissmissalmost 8 years ago
interesting read from the author comments

From a young age, girls learn about boys, flirting and all the rest of that stuff. They know what boys are after. I could go on but you get my drift.

I just wonder why, after going through so much in growing up, as a sex, so many females manage to get 'played'.

I put it down to a hormonal imbalance mental thing that men can never understand.

Maybe its the female equivalent of the male macho ego thing that women can never understand.

Anyway ... she came to her senses, I guess.

Not sure I would like a man doing for me all the things around the house that he did for her.

Kind of doesn't leave much for her to bring into the relationship.

5* .... good read ......Tommy could use a beer buddy once in a while I think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
greatread

Nicetoknow authors believe in such stories

Fordarkerstory idea visit Facebookprofile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com for detais of an intetentionally cruel sera cheatngwife in Helena Montana

I have received literoticaquality accouny of that femalle collegebinstructiors dark dirty and perverted coupling allbtrue verifed by her enails ims and sex photos

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 8 years ago
Too Many Words

It doesn't make any difference if this was a true story or complete fiction. The only thing that counts is whether or not: it was readable, held our attention, give us a little charge or taught us something. It was moderately readable, but much too long. Rare is the story that's worth more than 3 pages in this format. It obviously held my attention although the motel scene was excruciatingly long and tedious. I figured the climax had to get better. There was nothing in the story to give me a charge - nada. It did teach us that forgiveness is a worthwhile attribute and that it's better to be preemptive rather than reactive. Most of these stories occur after the infidelity takes place; this one occurs before and it is much easier to get past the potential infidelity than the actual act.

It's strange, but this author muddles through his thinking and is too wordy and does not get his point across too well, but he does occasionally hit it well. I may come back to him, but for now I'll try some other author. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Enjoy your stories but

You position on men being accepting of one affair maybe two I believe erroneous. Yes they may stay married if children are involved but only someone into sharing will be accepting.

Acceptance indicates no change to relationship but TRUST WILL BE GONE -AFFAIR WON'T BE FORGOTTEN - IF NOT FORGOTTEN NOT FORGIVEN. HE WILL NEVER TREAT HER THE SAME

THE QUESTION IS WOULD FEMALE ACCEPT AN AFFAIR OR TEO AND STILL BE AS LOVING

Upon hisdeath you are given your granfather's gold pocketwatch that has been in family for generations. Your best friend steals and pawns watch. Would you accept thst situation, would you forgive, trust invite him into house again.

AFFAIRS MIGHT NOT END MARRIAGES BUT THEY ALWAYS DESTROY THEM!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow

if all americans as dumb as the people in this story donald trump would be president. i think this has to be one of the dumbest things i have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Worthless

Stupid fucking cuck bullshit. Any real man would have bashed her fucking head in and dumped her body off a bridge where they wouldn't find it, then done the same to the asshole. Do it real slow, let him know why he's dying. Little shitty bitches like you with no balls are what's wrong with this site. Someone needs to put you down, and the cheating skank cunt you're married to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Your an cheating WHORE wife apologist ASSHOLE Carvohi ...

... nothing more ... nothing less!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hit the hammer on the nai

In real life if you REALLY love someone you will forgive and try to make it work

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It is obvious these other comments I read they are probably still living in the basement at their parents house playing video game s when they aren't jerking off to porn because they don't have a girlfriend

norcal62norcal62over 7 years ago
Have to comment because 5* show up. Should be 2* at most.

Written as if pounded out in half-hour segments with little connection between thoughts. Unnecessarily wordy and sappy. Weak story line, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
put simply, you dont keep trash, you throw it away

2* for the effort, its the wife's job to defend her marriage when she is at risk, not the husbands job to save her from herself, ones character tells you whether or not they can be trusted, or not, her character is very much lacking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hello

i think is a very good story and i love to read

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I NO SAY FUCK OFF

You did well! Trust me there is an air of truth in this story? In the real world I get to see the fallout from these predators (male and female) A word of warning to all women 1st all women are beautiful 2nd all women are prone to flattery 3rd there is a naughty little slut in all of us ! Before you indulge in the affair be warned you may get what you want or don't want? Everything will go to the shitter its like an airplane, put a hole and everything goes through that hole please don't fuck up your life for a cheap fuck! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE No airplanes were hurt in this comment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dude, you went four to one with this little GEM of psychobabble irresponsibility...

Dad added one last remonstrance, "Remember what Barry said. It's OK to admit you were stupid, you did, or almost did a really dumb thing, but you're not sorry for anything you did to him, only for being dumb and stupid. Don't talk about being sorry; aim for the brass ring. Don't let him work himself up. You're there to save a marriage, not explain how you might have ruined it."

I gave it a two because I know you were trying to illuminate the situation creatively. But you wrote this as an excuse the perp, and burden the victim story, that ought not go unchallenged. It should never be ignored, infidelity is as evil as theft or battery, and should never be worked out without remorse, apology, and restitution. OldBearSwitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
UUHHH!!!!!

I read this through hoping it would find some sort of redemption! All it was, was and extremely worded clap trap of emotional bull shit! Tommy is/was a wuss! She new how to manipulate him! He never had any kind of control of his life, their marriage or her! Love is one thing. You do all you can to show that love, but being stupid and an emotional cripple is just off the wall.

This really was pathetic!

Oh, and no physical revenge against the asshole????!!!!! You really are a wimp!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A very satisfying story

I really liked the parts that you added to the story that did'nt happen and it did make the story very relatable. Very happy that everything worked out well for the people that you developed so that we would care about them. Great Job, please keep writing more like this.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 7 years ago
Yeah, the "change" from real life made it crap...

You say the reality is she stopped rather than jerk him off and confessed everything that'd been happening and then it got fixed in the end...

That's like saying a wife took a sledgehammer and set it on their wedding china... Then carefully removed it without breaking anything and confessed that to her husband...

What your addition did was add between the setting itonn the china and removing it from them... That she pressed down and broke the china...

And worse... SHE didn't just decide to stop pressing on the china in that scenario, her husband briefly stayed her hand after she cracked some of them.

Seems she's either to stupid or to naive to be trusted... She not only fell for that crap but continued to believe it... And then willingly manipulated the man who loved her to get what SHE wanted without caring if it was what HE wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
"My belief is that most husbands will accept one affair"

That has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever read. Why do you believe that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Jeez, Louise

Sandy, the Village fucking Idiot, married the biggest pussy in the world. And I just wasted 45 minutes reading this tripe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I Enjoyed This One

Nicely developed and written,I got invested in the characters of Tommy and Sandy and enjoyed how their lives together interacted and became almost one.

Every good story can benefit from the threat,and then defeat of a villain,and Mr. Moyers served that purpose well in this story.

A marriage,then family,that develops from beginning to older age gives a feeling of completeness here,and LOVE is certainly evident throughout and the backbone that runs all through the body of this tale.

A 5 rating for an enjoyable story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A thing that should not be.

The husband is the biggest pussy to ever draw breath. The wife is too stupid to live, calling into question her teaching credentials. The father and brother enabled the dimwitted slut wife. The mother shat out two of the biggest oxygen thieves in recorded history and offered no apology, thus making her a failure. The sleazebag boss character bypassed being a trope, and instead is the dictionary definition of cliché.

The time it took to type out these comments was more enjoyable and better spent than that which I wasted reading the story. The prospect of washing dishes is positively euphoric in comparison. That's depressing, yo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sandy is A Spoiled Brat!!

Her family and husband allowed her to be that way and she stayed that way her whole life... She didn't like to give bj's and anal was completely out of the picture....it's a wonder she let Tom fuck her! And you go on about no money and it was always tight...But let's face it with two teachers salaries and no kids they had to be doing better than most couples in the USA...so if money was tight than she was blowing it on things for herself. Like lunches with other men! Also I don't believe there is tenure in high school and I also don't believe there is such an automobile as a chevy suburban pickup.

StormKing33StormKing33about 7 years ago
Seriously? 1*

What planet does this author live on?

Husbands accept cheating wives? Bull.

Wimp husbands live in hell. Ask my brother and a couple of my friends.

No 1 cause of divorce is money.

No. 2 cause is cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 good read

Hope this helps to offset the assholes who gave you a 1

JackmoftenJackmoftenabout 7 years ago
Dumb

Dumb, stupid people live at all levels of life. Especially in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You're Full of Shit

You asked for it!

Once again you're story's husband "takes the high road" and doesn't give in to his base masculine instincts to get angry, to strike out, fight for his mate, to preserve his pride and salve his hurting wounds. No, your guys seem always to "understand" more than normal men and your guys will accept this affair and "sometimes even a second if children are involved".

Bullshit !

Hell, you even have the nineteen year old brother in law TELLING IT LIKE IT IS in the real world. Yet you blithely go on and fabricate Tommy into an "understanding" wimp.

The story was prefaced as being based on true events. Well based on my own true experiences as well as several friends and acquaintances over the years, ole Tommy by being so passive is going to have his "understanding abilities" tested in the future.

By letting both the evil doer ( the principal) off completely and Sandy gets off with his whimpering about how much she hurt him. He is proving what Sandy felt all along, that if they were caught, he loved her so much that she would be able to explain and he would forgive her.

As you so eloquently pointed out in one of your other stories the central theme of which was if you wanted to stop and prevent something from happening again you better "give them a scare".

FUCK OFF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

SHE WAS TO IMMATURE TO BE MARRIED. I would a minimum got a separation to think thing through. I more likely divorced her instead of wondering what she is doing when they are not together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
If you want to read Tolstoy go to the library and check it out.

This is a cute, modern fairy tale. The characters were just like my late wife and I for 45 years. I loved her every day no matter what she did and she loved me the same way. I even confronted a suitor of hers at her work. I didn't punch the guy. i turned his desk over. I realized I was the cause of her being vulnerable to another man's attention. I had been less than attentive as a husband. And like Sandy, my wife was a liile naive about how beautiful and desirable she was to other men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
CUCKOLD CRAP....

During the confrontation when she talks about him always being there, what she's saying is that all she has to do is let things smooth over and then be free to start fucking around as much as she wants because he's just a pushover pussy who'll not have the nuts to kick any of her lovers' asses or throw her cheating ass to the curb. Yep, she's got him t acknowledge that he's a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
ENOUGH! YOU NEGATIVE NAZIS

Fucken Nazis always killing off the Good Guys! Enough if you don't like the story

FUCK OFF!

Story is Fantastic! Worth the price of admission.

Thanks for sharing this Fantastic story with us!

Love you all! GREG.

OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not my usual response

I do not condone the usual comments on stories like these ,i believe RAAC is what they are called, as it is mostly misdirected anger of some lost souls.However in this case i would probably relist each negative comment with a hearty hear hear. This man by this man i mean both the author and the main lead are abominations that should not be treated as representatives at any level of the male race. What did the wife do that would warrant such devoted and unyielding love on the part of the husband, how did she suffer , did she even realize and accept even to herself the magnitude of her actions.Screw barry and his "research" , any man that hears , any normal man , what that woman did , be she a sister to him, a mother , a friend or anyone else, would tell her to put her nose to the ground in front of her husband and pray to seven heavens that he forgives her ,not try "sophisticated crap , i am sorry and not sorry". you saved me.....some body, and by that i mean a normal man with a working brain and set of testes needs to rewrite this piece of crap, FTDS if you are listening please do that.

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funalmost 7 years ago
Stopping the encounter was the right move

Tom did well to stop the encounter in the restaurant, rather than waiting til afterwards.

The was a very enjoyable story for me.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 7 years ago
YOU KNOW WHAT? THIS STORY IS FANTASTIC!

My third read and I have to say that it doesn't get any better.

Thanks for sharing this Fantastic story with us!

Still hate Negative Nazis! ★★★★★

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not full of shit

Your stories are a nice change and kind of sweet--but not saccharine. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This story...

...one of the great ones. Wonderful tenderness and love. Don't get how forgiveness is considered a weakness. I say it made Tommy a better man with a better life and wife. The greatest Book says, "Love. covers a multitude of sins." (That's "sins," not just weaknesses ). To me, Carvohi's stature as a writer just went up, up, up, up. Lots of nice dialogue and pathos, too. Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Preditor left

Why you did not remove preditor Moyers from the school system?

carvohicarvohiover 6 years agoAuthor
To anonymous "why did you leave the predator alive?"

Had I followed the story up I would have permitted my young wife to gossip a little. I think we could be sure the predator had other attempts to his account. Just the same, having worked in a public school system I know it would take a great deal more than predatory behavior to get rid of a guy like that.

Thanks for the comment.

Jedd Clampett

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wimp of the year

Tommy was simply weak and pathetic. More tears than Sandy. Turned my stomach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
*3 Fuck Off

You said in your closing that if we didn't agree we could tell you to just fuck off so it's time to tell you

Fuck Off !!

You clearly stated in your own words and through Sandy's words "Tom you were my knight in shining armor, you were there to slay the dragon not punish me" ( or some such). It's evident that you don't believe in punishment for evil done. This is the underlying foundation of most if not all of your work. Your a very good writer and probably a nice guy but in reality your pretty much a one trick pony.

That's a pity !

Personally I don't agree with you about allowing predators to prey on innocents without any consequences so I guess it's time to tell you FUCK OFF -again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Not a very enjoyable story. Yeah, Tommy was a wimp of the Nth degree. I couldn’t believe he actually allowed his in-laws to stage an intervention into his marriage problems. This story just irked me almost from the get-go and it just never got any better. True or not, this is just a bad sad story.

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
I Really Loved This Story

I had to laugh when the Brother tried to explain to her in football terms and Dad said Go Ravens then Mom said we got to support the Ravens on this one Like Parents like Daughter! YEP! This is a Brilliant story! Thanks! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your cheaters suffer barely no consequences

I enjoy your writing. You have very good ideas. My problem is the same that with your other stories: no consequences for your cheaters. Reconciliation is possible only when the cheaters express real remorse and does the neccesary heavy lifting to trpair the damage she did. This was barely the case here. She barely expressed remorse and she kind of mesmerized the wimp (yes, you wrote him as a wimp) back into the marriage. I prefer your romance stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@lordslummydoodoo-2013

lsd's comment made me laugh. Obviously, his wife stepped out on him but can anyone blame her. His every comment is an example of poor communication skills, as he seeks to impress only himself rather than express an easily understandable position.

Nice to know while lsd was perusing his thesaurus and studying the ''new yorker'' some blue collar guy was ''communicating'' with his wife on a much deeper and broader level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
300 it is

Four years and 300 comments. First few were not encouraging but I am glad you persevered.

The entire time I spent reading this fairy tale I was smiling.

Someone brought up ''Requital'' by longhorn in comparison.

The two stories have no similarity especially when it comes to character of wives.

This story as much as any of your following works is why you have long been one of the legends

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
frontlinecaster, you are real a sick person!

I looked at your favourite stories which are either incest or really weird cum eating cuckold stories. What are you going to do when all of your religious Republican friends find out about your perversions!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous