A Matter Of Family Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

###

They made love for the first time without any other pretense or pressure forced on them, purely for the sake of joy, and they found it was even better than they could have imagined. Afterwards, they lay in each other's arms. Ronnie said,

"Have they found Cecilia, yet?"

"No."

"I don't think they will," Ronnie said.

"Why?"

"She's had training. By real professionals. Whoever she was, someone, some agency, got their hooks in her, when she was young. Indoctrinated her by sexual conditioning, the same as she was trying on you. And she's good at it. If you had been any less observant, if we had failed to act on the few chinks in her armor? I hate to think how all of this would have turned out."

"I can't help but feel sorry for her," Suzy said.

"You're more forgiving than I am, then," Ronnie said.

"Oh, you're just thinking like a man. A protector. But you yourself said there is a different side to her. Her better self."

"Yes."

"And it may be hard for you to understand," Suzy said, "But I have a great deal of affection for that side of her."

There was silence between them.

"Well?" Suzy asked.

"You're right. It's hard for me to understand. But, I do."

"So," Suzy said, "Let me tell you what's going to happen tonight. There's a storm coming. They blow through these hills like crazy, lots of lightning and thunder and rain..."

It took her a while to convince Ronnie. It took equally as long to convince her father. But Suzy's heart and mind were set, and that was that.

###

Later, that afternoon, Suzy and her father were sitting on the patio of her room, looking out over the West Texas landscape.

"Daddy, I don't know if I'm fit to run the company, anymore," Suzy said.

"And why would you say such a damn fool thing as that, my beloved daughter?"

"I don't know if I'm the same person, after everything I've been through-"

"And you went through it, and you had almost nothing to work with, no advantages, being beaten and sexually assaulted. You learned what game was being played. Flat on your back being raped senseless, and you still observed and learned, and when the time came, you acted. It's just like business. Watch, learn, make your move. Watch, learn, re-plan."

"That's nice, Dad. But have you ever been fucked in the ass?"

The Old Man looked her right in the eye and said,

"Yes. In life, and in business. Many have tried, and several have been successful. And yet, daughter dear, here your Old Man is, still on top. Greatness in life doesn't happen when everything is going your way, whether its personal or business. It comes when you're being held down, getting fucked in every hole, and you decide this is something you are going to overcome, get past, rise above, and move on. You make plans, forge alliances, and you make it happen! Maybe it takes a long time. Maybe it takes your whole life. But THAT is greatness.

"The bad stuff is always out there. You only lose when you give up. So yes: you are no longer the same person as you were before all this. You have learned, and grown and adapted and did what you had to do to overcome it all. You are now tougher and stronger."

"Oh, Daddy," she said, and she was on her feet and running into his arms.

"I'll tell you something else, kiddo: I like that boy, Ronnie. He's got a good head on his shoulders. He's got what it'll take to succeed in this family."

###

The storm roared into the Ft. Davis mountains, around 9:30PM, just as the weather service had forecast. Suzy was in her bedroom, preparing to go to bed. She ordinarily wore pajamas, or underwear, to bed, but this evening, before she pulled back the covers, she completely removed her clothing, leaving her naked. She walked to a large pair of French doors, and opened them, then went back to the bed, and got under the covers. The house had a wide wrap-around porch, so she wasn't worried about rain coming in the open doors, and she loved sleeping with them open in a storm. She laid down on the bed, on her side, watching the open doors. She appeared to be waiting. A bolt of lightning revealed a figure, standing in the doorway.

It was Cecilia. Naked, sunburned, filthy, bruised, bloodied, and shaking.

Suzy fought down the initial surge of panic, took a deep breath, and said "Hello, Mommy Cecilia."

"My little daughter," Cecilia said. Her trembling grew stronger, and she began to sob, burying her face in her hands.

"Come here, Mommy Cecilia."

"Are you sure? I don't have the butt-plug, anymore. I'm... me... the bad one..."

Suzy threw the blankets aside, and repeated,

"I said, come here, Mommy Cecilia."

Cecilia limped over to the bed and laid down on her right side, her back to Suzy.

Suzy spooned up behind her and embraced her.

"You poor thing," Suzy says. "You're freezing! You've been outdoors in the hills, now, for three days. You've been through Hell, haven't you?"

"Nothing I haven't earned," Cecilia said, her voice cracking with unshed tears. "I could go through it all a thousand times over, and still not have suffered enough for what I have done." Suzy placed her hand on Cecilia's face, and pulled her more tightly against her.

Cecilia sighed, and held Suzy's hand to her face. They lay together in silence, for a few minutes. Then Cecilia said,

"Suzy? I trust that the security forces are on their way, yes?"

Suzy put her forehead against Cecilia's back, closes her eyes, and sighs. "No, Mommy Cecilia. They're already here. They're only waiting to be called in. I wanted some time with you, first, though. I had a Hell of time convincing Father and Ronnie about that."

"I've... I've been bad, haven't I? To you, most of all. Yes?"

"Yes," Suzy said.

"I'm sorry. For whatever that may be worth. I don't know why I get... like I get. I wish I didn't. I wish I hadn't... I wish I hadn't... put you through...everything I put you through... Can you ever forgive me?"

Suzy sighed against Cecilia's back, and said,

"No. I can't forgive you."

Cecilia's body was wracked with a sob. Suzy held her more tightly still, and whispered in her ear,

"But I will always love the better part of you. The part of you that was doing it all because you thought you could save me. Because you love me."

Tears fell from Cecilia's eyes, as she patted Suzy's hand, and said,

"It's ok. I understand. What shall we do until you call Ronnie in here, though?"

Suzy reached behind her, under the covers, found the butt-plug she had prepared, earlier, and quickly slipped it into Cecilia's anus before she could jump away.

"Oh, Suzy!" Cecilia said, as the better part of her personality came to the fore.

"First," Suzy said, "Let's get you cleaned up, and the sheets changed on the bed. I want to make love to my Mommy Cecilia. From now on, whenever you are around me? I'll even come and visit you in prison. If that's where you end up. For conjugal visits, even, if you want. When you get out of prison, you can come and live here, with Ronnie and me. But whenever you are around me, you'll be wearing a butt-plug. Because while I hate Cecilia!" Suzy reached behind her, grabbed her hair, and viciously pulled her head back, to the limit Cecilia's neck could stretch, then tenderly started kissing Cecilia's neck and chest. "I love you."

"Oh, Suzy," she said, crying. "How did you know I would be coming to you, tonight?"

"I didn't. I've been expecting you, every night. So I had a butt-plug lubed up and ready to go, on hand, at all times. Because even though I didn't know when you would come? I did know you would come to me. I knew you would have to. And I wanted you to come to me."

"But why?" Cecilia asked.

"Because now I want to try and save you," Suzy said.

"Why?" Cecilia asked?

"For the same reason both parts of you tried to save me. I love you."

Cecilia's body was wracked with sobs.

Suzy leaned down and kissed her.

END

1...5678910