A Matter Of Family Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a deep, shuddering breath, then said, "But it's never going to work out, with her. Cecilia is too far gone in all this. I see that now. Only now, there's no way out. For me, or any of us." She fell silent.

After a moment, Melissa asked, "Ronnie? Do you have an erection? Already?"

"I do. Baby, I'm sorry, I don't mean to start anything, but this is nothing I can control, either."

"I don't mind," Melissa said, and pressed her bottom up tightly against his cock. "Maybe, when this is all over, if we get out of this alive? Maybe... we could... spend some time together? If you can bear the sight of me? After all of this?"

Not knowing what to say, not wanting to tell her he was falling in love with Suzy, Ronnie said the only thing he could think of,

"That'd be nice." It was good enough for Melissa. She sighed, and a few moments later, she too, fell asleep.

"Christ almighty! How much weirder can this all get?" Ronnie wondered. Then he, too, fell asleep.

He didn't sleep long, though. Cecilia awakened, disentangled herself from Suzy's body without waking her, and walked over to Ronnie. She woke Melissa first, and said,

"Go get us all some lunch. Something light. Sandwiches, or something."

Then she took up Melissa's place, spooned up against Ronnie, and gently woke him.

"We need to talk," Cecilia said. "When you were... fucking me in the ass... did I black out? I don't remember any of it!"

"You did. You started coming almost immediately. It was the most amazingly beautiful thing I have ever seen," he said.

"God, I meant that as a lie," he thought. "But there was something about her reaction to being sodomized that was beautiful to see. In those moments, she was so helpless, so vulnerable."

"Sodomy isn't my... favorite thing..." she said.

"Bad first experience?"

"Yes."

"You should have said! Why did you let me do that to you?"

"We have to convince Suzy this is real, to save her. If that takes me getting fucked in the ass, then so be it."

"Well, you took it like a real champ. I guess it's like you said, "every victory comes at a cost?""

"Exactly," she said. "If I can save Suzy, if I can prevent millions of deaths when the revolution comes, then my sexual preferences are a small thing to worry about."

"Not everyone thinks that way," Ronnie said, pulling her more tightly against him. She leaned back against him, and wrapped her arms around his, and said,

"And that's why I love you so. But the People's Workers can't let the feelings of three people stand in the way of the greater good."

Ronnie didn't know what to say to that. "Every time I think I'm getting close to something with this bitch she starts spouting commie bullshit and it's like it turns off whatever portion of her mind is still rational!"

"Cecilia? You told me that you knew Suzy could survive this, because all of this had been done to you. Is that how you came to be associated with the People's Workers?" She stiffened in his arms, but didn't push him away or break the embrace.

"It's... I... this is not the time or the place to discuss... all that. If we make it through this, I'll tell you everything, when the Revolution is done with us, when we have played our part in it."

They shared the embrace a few more moments, then Cecilia said,

"You ready to go? Suzy's counting on us, stud. She's close to being turned, I can feel it. Let's go rape some sense into her."

"I start thinking I could care for her, then she makes me want to kill her. Like, every five minutes. Patience. She's going to get what is coming to her. They all are. God, please let Suzy remember what I told her: make it sound worse than it is. So I don't have to make it as bad as Cecilia needs it to be. Give Suzy strength!"

Cecilia started barking orders: "Handlers, get in here, restrain Suzy, and hold her in the corner, facing the bed! Two of you go and change the sheets."

Everyone stood there, staring, not wanting to be the first to move. Cecilia glared at them all, and shouted, "NOW! Or you'll never escape the lash, the whole bunch of you!"

They instantly began tripping over each other to obey.

Chapter 4.

Turnabout

When The Nine came into the room, this time they weren't wearing masks. Suzy knew they were The Nine because they had the animal-control wire-loop leashes. This time, instead of fighting, Suzy calmly, slowly, stood up, turned around and put her hands behind her back. The loop-wire fell over head, around her neck, and she made no move to struggle.

One of The Nine pointed to a far corner of the room, and a tug in that direction on the collar indicated she should go over there. She slowly, and with no resistance, began walking that way. When they got to the corner, they made her turn and look at the bed.

Two more people came in, one bearing fresh linens for the bed. A third came in and stripped and carried away the old linens while the other two put the new sheets on the bed. Suzy noted that no one was wearing a mask, anymore.

"If they're letting me see their faces, they're either going to kill me or they think they can convert me, and then it won't matter if I know what they look like. And as they still haven't hurt me in any lasting way, physically, then that must mean they are trying to convert me. And they're pretty sure they're going to be able to accomplish that. God, give me strength to keep my mind my own. Please don't let them break me."

"Handlers, bring Suzy to the bed, and lay her down on it. Take the collar off, but keep two people on each arm and leg, to hold her down. Then the ninth one of you can prepare her for her next trial by eating her pussy. You get 20 seconds each. If you can make her come in your 20 seconds, you will be rewarded."

In an orderly manner, they brought Suzy over, held her limbs, took the collar off, and gently laid her on the bed, on her back, arms and legs spread wide. Just as efficiently, they took turns licking and stroking Suzy's pussy, each for their 20 seconds, then moved over in a clockwise direction until each had had a turn on her. Suzy's body writhed as their tongues worked on her pussy, clit, labia, and vulva. Kissing up and down her thighs, pubic mound, and belly. But as near as Ronnie could tell, she never came anywhere near an orgasm.

As the last one finished, Suzy looked at Cecilia, and said,

"Bitch, these lame-ass commie whores barely even got me turned on. If that's sex under communism, just fucking shoot me now. I'll be happy to be the first to die in the Revolution!"

Cecilia's eyes narrowed, and she said to the handlers,

"Get out. Now. And we'll discuss your failure in the near future." The Nine slunk out of the room.

Cecilia walked over to Suzy, stood close to her for a moment, then took her face gently in her hands, and said,

"Remember the raping I received earlier today? It happened because of you. I endured that for you." Then her hands went around Suzy's throat in a chokehold. "Even the anal! And I hate anal intercourse, you little, ungrateful bitch!" Cecilia hissed.

"Why?" Suzy asked.

"Because I love you. And now, you're going to get everything he did to me, plus whatever else Ronnie might have thought up in the meantime."

Tears began to form in Suzy's eyes, and she said, "Not the anal, too?"

"You don't like anal intercourse, my little pet? I can understand that. But guess what? That's what you're going to get first! Ronnie! Take her ass!"

Ronnie grabbed Suzy's hair, and pulled her up to a sitting position. Then he threw her forward on her belly, and roughly pulled her ass up, while a hand on her lower back held her face to the mattress. Throughout it all, Suzy was wailing and crying out, as if being skinned alive.

Ronnie knew she was faking, because when he had grabbed her hair, she had risen with him, so it didn't hurt anywhere near as much.

He spat on her asshole three times, roughly rubbing the spit in with his thumb, and Suzy wailed the whole time. He spat in his hand, lubed his cock, and put it against her asshole and slowly began to press inwards. As the pressure increased, Suzy's asshole finally opened, and he had the head of his cock in her body.

Cecilia said, "I'm going to leave you two love birds alone," and turned to leave. As she turned, Suzy suddenly called out, "Won't you stay, Mommy Cecilia?"

Cecilia came to sudden halt. She turned back to the bed, where Ronnie was steadily forcing his cock even further in her ass.

"You... want me to watch you be... violated?" Cecilia asked.

"Aren't you supposed to be my Mommy?" Suzy asked. Unbidden, Cecilia's hands flew to her chest, and she held them, crossed, over her heart. Was this going to be it? The point where Suzy broke, and converted? Could she save the millions of lives, and Suzy, too? Suddenly, all her hopes seemed so near. In a carefully controlled, calm tone, Cecilia said,

"Yes, Suzy," she says, "I am your Mommy."

"And you and Daddy are doing this to me, all of it, because I've been bad, yes?"

Cecilia approached Suzy, her body pinned down by Ronnie's cock in her ass. She tenderly stroked Suzy's face. Suzy sighed and pressed her face to Cecilia's hand.

"Yes," Cecilia says. "You have been bad. So bad." She slapped Suzy's face, hard, then returned her hand to Suzy's face to caress it. At first Suzy flinched away, but then placed her face fully in Cecilia's hand, again. After a moment, she began kissing Cecilia's hand, lovingly, repeatedly, tonguing her palm, sucking her fingers, while saying,

"Oh, thank you, Mommy Cecilia."

Cecilia was stunned. And when Suzy said, "Mommy Cecilia? Tell Daddy to start really fucking me in the ass, please? And while he does, will you slap me? Please?"

Cecilia was thrilled! A note of true concern was in Cecilia's voice, as she asked,

"Baby girl, are you sure?"

"Mommy Cecilia," Suzy said, "I've been bad. So bad. I have to be punished. It was working, until just now, with those pathetic women. I can tell they don't care, and it made me be bad again, just now! I'm so sorry I said those mean things. I can see that you do care. You love me. I know you don't want to, but please? Make me hurt? Make me pay? I have to be made to pay for the awful things I've done with the family's business!"

Cecilia's emotions were tearing through with such force, she was already wet, aching, and near orgasm, just from the strength of her emotions rushing through her. She slapped Suzy's face again, hard, leaving a red mark on her cheek.

"NO! Mommy, please! Wait until Daddy starts really fucking my ass! PLEASE!"

"Oh, baby," Cecilia says, tenderly placing her head against Suzy's face. "I can't slap you too much! It'll leave a mark and people will see it. We can't have that."

Suzy thought hard. "How serious am I about getting through this? I can't stop it. I can't resist it. I'll have to endure it, and it's going to hurt. What the Hell? Why not go for broke?"

"Mommy Cecilia," she said, gasping, because Ronnie was beginning to thrust his cock in and out of her ass, gently, but she could feel him building to longer, more forceful strokes with each successive thrust.

"Please! I have to pay. You could slap my tits. Pinch my nipples, my clit. Hurt me in all the tender, private, intimate, places. Where people don't ordinarily see. Don't I deserve that? Couldn't you do that?"

Cecilia felt the first wave of a minor orgasm break within her loins, again driven by the pure, emotional high of it all.

"Ronnie? Lift her upright. But keep plowing that ass! And, hold her hair so her back is arched!"

Ronnie positioned Suzy's body as directed, and with each motion, Suzy cried out in pain, in addition to her loud and continuous moaning and groaning as he began vigorously sawing his cock in and out of her asshole. Suzy's breathing came hard and fast, her eyes half closed in pain and pleasure, sweat pouring from every pore of her body.

Cecilia leaned in against her, pressing her belly and tits against Suzy's, holding her face in both hands. She gave her a tender, sweet open-mouthed, long kiss.

"Suzy? Are you sure that's what you want, my little girl?"

Ronnie had now fully immersed his cock in Suzy's ass, and was beginning to thrust in and out of her, holding Suzy's hands behind her back with one hand, while pulling her hair back with the other hand, holding her impaled on his cock. Suzy closed, her eyes, sighed, and said,

"Yes, Mommy Cecilia. Yes, please. Make me better. Make me pay for my sins. Punish me as I deserve, please! Make me be good!"

Cecilia reached down to Suzy's nipples, and began to pinch them, at the threshold of pain, and held her at that point for several seconds. Staring lovingly into Suzy's eyes, she increased the force of her pinches hard enough to make Suzy scream. A shiver ran through Cecilia's body, and grateful tears fell from her eyes.

Ronnie released his grip on Suzy's hair, and Suzy rested her forehead against Cecilia's chest, writhing and moaning from the ass-fucking, and the nipple pinching, and gasped, "Oh! Mommy Cecilia, thank you! Thank you so much!" She began kissing Cecilia's chest and neck, as Cecilia once again brought her to screams by cruelly increasing the force of her pinches.

"This better work," Suzy thought. "I don't think I can stand much more of this before I really will do whatever she wants."

The door burst open, and Martin came rushing in.

"STOP IT! You'll leave a mark, and the doctors will see it and they'll say she was coerced into signing her shares to me."

This was the first time Suzy had seen Martin. And what he had just said was near enough to a confession!

"Martin!" Suzy said. "You did this? Abducted me? Let me get raped? You knew all about this?"

"Bitch sister, I was one of your rapists, last night! And this morning! And you were wet, you loved it so much!"

"You? You raped me? My own brother? Why?" Suzy cried.

Martin said, "Because this is what you have done to me all our lives! Always showing me up, always being better than me, always working harder, always making me look bad!"

"Cecilia," Ronnie said, "Get him out of here or shut him up before I kill him, I swear to God! He's wrecking everything! Suzy knows the whole plan, now!"

"Ronnie, love?" Cecilia said, "Let me have one of Suzy's hands." Ronnie released one, and Cecilia held it to her lips, kissing it.

"Suzy? That's only what he thought. I believe we can save you. And millions of other lives." She then took Suzy's hand and held it to her dripping pussy. "Feel how wet I am, my little girl? It's for you, for the joy you were bringing to my heart, just now. That's how much I love you."

Cecilia turned and looked at Martin, and said, "And now, this bad man is threatening to ruin it all. So I have to deal with him. And all this wetness for you? I'm going to take it out of his hide, I promise you that."

"Ronnie, keep raping her. Give her the whole treatment we demonstrated this morning." Cecilia held Suzy's face in both hands, very tenderly kissing her lips. "Keep taking your punishment, little girl. You're being so brave. You're doing so well! I'm so proud of you. But Mommy has to go and teach this bad man a lesson."

"I don't want you to go, Mommy Cecilia," Suzy said.

"I'll be back before you know it, darling daughter."

"No, I mean, punish Martin in here, so you and I can still be together? At least, in the same room? I love you, Mommy Cecilia, and I want to always learn from you, even from your anger."

"You're not going to be overly... upset... by what you see happening to him? Because my little girl, what I'm going to do to him, it won't be nice. At all. He's trying to ruin my attempt to save you. He's trying to come between us. And he is going to be punished severely for that."

"It won't make me happy to see him suffer," Suzy said. "But I can't help but feel he has earned it. And for what he has done to me. I know we always fought, and competed with each other. I always studied hard, and he never lifted a finger and expected to be given everything. But I never thought he'd do this, rape me, his own sister!"

"Very well. Handlers! Get in here with your leashes and strip this animal naked, and hold him down!"

Martin shouted, "NO!"

Cecilia called out again, and said, "And bring the double-dildo strap on. And the lash."

"NO! Cecilia, no, please!"

The Handlers had already entered the room and restrained him, and Cecilia began literally ripping the clothes off Martin's body. She shoved his torn underwear in his mouth, then used the lash on his chest and groin for what seemed like forever, red marks crisscrossing his entire torso and groin. Even gagged with his own underwear, he was howling like a wounded animal with every stroke of the lash.

On the bed, Ronnie whispered to Suzy, "Remember to keep screaming and making sounds like you're being tortured!"

"Ok," Suzy said. She cried out in surprise as Ronnie gave her ass a swat, a light one. But she made it sound much worse than it had been.

His mouth still near her ear, he asked her, "What was with that show of defiance a minute ago? Are you starting to enjoy being raped? You had to know that was all that was going to get you, right?"

Suzy said, "You don't understand who is getting raped, and who is doing the raping, now. I'm making this bitch jump through my hoops, now. Every time she thinks she's raping me, it's me, pushing her to it."

"Suzy, I've never met anyone as strong as you, in my life." Ronnie let up on the amount of force he was using when he slapped her, spanked her, and pinched her, while Suzy made them sound much more hurtful with her cries.

In contrast, Martin's cries were definitely not being faked. They watched as Martin was beaten and sexually assaulted for over an hour. Cecilia, in a sexual fury, was like some sort of awful demon-possessed creature, and not one inch of Martin's body escaped her lash or her fists. She used the double-dildo strap on to first brutally insert one dildo in Martin's ass, not letting his body get used to that: then inserting the other one as well, double-penetrating his ass. Martin's cries were a mix of pain and pleasure, and neither was being faked.

In the meantime, Ronnie and Suzy continued to play up the amount she was being hurt, the whole time.

"Be sure to fake some orgasms, too!" he whispered in her ear.

Suzy looked him in the eye, and said, "Those, I'm not faking. You really are a wonderful lover! But I think I'm starting to like the rough sex, Ronnie. We've got to get me out of here, I can't take much more of this. I think the only reason I've only held out this long is because of you."

Ronnie lasted a good twenty minutes in her ass, before he came. So for the next twenty minutes, he forced her to suck his soft cock, while he went down on her pussy with his mouth. He brought her to three orgasms, interspersed with a lot of fake-rough slapping and spanking.

After a while, still not getting another erection, and not wanting to appear lacking in raping Suzy, he decided to try something he had heard about: It was called "stuffing," where, with a very willing and patient woman, a man puts his non-erect cock in her vagina. A few minutes of that, and some men could indeed get another erection, quickly.

After a few minutes of that, he did, very quickly, develop another erection. Having come so many times the last few days, however, it took him over thirty minutes to orgasm.

Finally, Cecilia was finished with Martin's sexual assault, and she had the handlers come in and drag him out, exhausted, weeping, his entire body a mass of red lines from Cecilia's lash. She came back over to the bed, but it was clear she was exhausted. She took the dual-cock strap-on rig off and let it fall to the floor.