A Matter Of Family Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ronnie found himself praying for the first time in years. More years than he could remember. "Jesus H. Christ, I know, I KNOW, I am not your favorite son of mankind. I probably rank pretty close to the very last man. I have no right to ask anything from you. But please, let me figure out how to save Suzy! I don't care if I get killed in the process, or taken as a plaything by those animals, like Martin is, and I end up getting fucked to death. Just let me do this one thing? And whatever else happens to me, I accept without hesitation or reservation. Please!"

It was the first time in a long time Ronnie had prayed, and while the prayer was all kinds of fucked up, it was earnest and from his heart. He hoped that, at least, counted for something.

When they got to his house, they both took off all their clothes and tossed them in the washing machine. It was his house, he was comfortable being naked in it. And Cecilia had no nudity taboo at all. Clothed or naked, she was equally comfortable, as far as Ronnie could tell.

"Clothes are only something she wears to make a point, or when she has to," he observed and filed the fact away in his mind.

Cecilia took a shower. She came into the kitchen, wearing his robe. It was a thin robe, because he was a big guy, and he was always hot and sweaty. So the last thing he needed was a thick, warm robe. The cool air in his home made Cecilia's nipples stand proud, and the thin fabric of his robe did nothing to hide them.

Scrubbed clean, relaxed, not ear-raping him about the coming inevitable revolution of the Worker's Paradise, he was again struck by how pretty she was. Just wandering about the house, making idle chit-chat, he was struck at how nice a person she could be. Warm. Affectionate. Physically demonstrative, always playfully brushing up against him, hugging him from behind, flashing him, then quickly, shyly, even, covering herself with his thin robe wrapped tightly around her, showing all her very feminine curves. She had a brilliant, infectious smile, and an easy, lovely laugh.

"Christ all mighty. If she weren't bat-shit insane, you really could love the woman!"

She loved the quick and easy spaghetti with meat sauce he made. She ate with real appreciation, until her tummy bulged.

"I hope you'll excuse my eating like a pig," she said. "A girl can work up a real appetite, fucking the capitalist bitches into the worker's paradise."

"About that-"

"I know," Cecilia said. "It seems so cruel, doesn't it? And it is, no getting around that. But do you know what Karl Marx said?"

"Honestly, no," Ronnie said.

"Of course you wouldn't. The schools never taught you his truth, did they? Marx said the coming revolution was inevitable. That the rivers of the world would run red with blood. He was certain the revolution demanded that half the world's population, or more, die in the process.

"I see," Ronnie said.

"I think he was just thinking like a typical man. I think if we fuck the capitalists like they are fucking the world, all the people, themselves, even, then maybe, MAYBE, they will see the error of their ways, and change. It's rough on them, yes. But they've got it coming to them. And this way, they'll still be alive, not dead and hanging from a lamp post."

"I... see..." Ronnie said.

"When you look at it like that," Cecilia said, warming to the topic, "It's a kindness! We, the People, who have every reason to hate them, and every right to kill them all? We will spare them if they accept the truth! They'll still be alive! They'll still be able to apply all their talents to the State, and for once, really and truly use their gifts for the betterment of all mankind! And isn't that what we all want? I think so. I think most people have just been brain-washed from birth into this capitalist nightmare that condemns 99% of the populace to abject poverty while they reap all the rewards. I believe they can change. I believe they will want to change, once their eyes are fucked open. That they don't have to be killed!

"And the State is going to need them. The State is the People, the People are the State. It's just going to take a lot of correctly applied rape for them to see clearly."

"And having suffered the trauma of rape? What kind of life will they have?"

"Oh, Ronnie! You sweet, wonderful man! Women get raped all the time. And they live, and go on."

"Well, yes-"

"NO!" Cecilia said, slapping her hand on the table, the fire of zealotry burning bright in her eyes, again. "ALL women get raped. All the time! Either by the dastardly villain who spirits them away in the night, or their knight in shining armor who rescues and protects them. Sooner or later, ALL! Women! Get FUCKED!"

Ronnie remembered that this woman held Suzy's fate in her hands. He could probably kill her with his bare hands. So quickly she would be dead before she realized what happened, before her body hit the floor. Remembering his earlier prayer, that he didn't care what happened to him as long as he saved Suzy, was the only thing that kept him from reaching out, right then and there, and shoving his fingers through Cecilia's throat. How could he have found himself beginning to like her?

Cecilia wasn't done with her observations on the human condition.

"Raping, or fucking," she said, "It's like those physics theories where space and time are one and the same thing? Whichever one you are seeing, raping, or fucking, depends entirely on the viewpoint of the woman to whom it is happening, and how she feels about it. A woman can be very gently, lovingly, raped, without the least little bit of physical harm. By a rapist who truly loves her. But without her consent, it's rape. And some women even like that!

"Or, a woman can willingly engage in the most depraved, violent sex, including real torture and being fucked by multiple partners, male and female. And some women like that! In fact, it's the only way they can get off, if it's rough and violent.

"But as long as it is done with her consent, it's fucking, without her consent, its rape. "Even though it's the same physical act, either way you look at it!

"And every woman was made for it. To engage in it. And at some point in her life, with or without her consent, every woman wants to do it, wants to be fucked! It's a central element of every woman's life. Of every human's life. And as such, it is one of the most effective teachable moments of human life.

"For women? It's literally what we're here for. All women get rape-fucked. All women get impregnated from it and make new people. The new boys rape-fuck the new girls, and the cycle just keeps on going, like animals in heat. Dumb beasts who don't know any better than to follow their instincts.

"Now, in this era, this time, we have the chance to break the cycle, once and for all. And it's going to cost us one woman getting raped.

"Well, you know what? Every victory comes at a cost. So one woman is rape-sacrificed, for the greater good of the State? To avoid Marx's belief in the inevitability of the rivers running red with the blood of revolution? This is an acceptable cost.

"Suzy's just lucky that it's us, the good guys, rape-fucking her. Even if she doesn't yet understand it. When she does, she'll probably feel grateful for the part she got to play in changing the world, without a lot of unnecessary bloodshed, I expect."

Cecilia finally stopped talking, and noticed Ronnie was silent.

"But, I can see I've given you a lot to think about, haven't I?"

"Yes," was the only thing Ronnie felt he could say without exploding and throttling her right where she sat. Cecilia reached across the table and took his hands. "And I can see I've awakened a lot of strong emotions in you."

"Yes." Through an effort of extreme will, he kept his breathing even, his face neutral, and stopped his hands from crushing hers.

"The truth always does that," she said. "The truth is often cruel, its only gift is that it sets you free." And she sounded so sincere, so caring, that once again, Ronnie was struck by the realization that if she weren't so entirely bug-fuck insane, you really could get to like her. As if there were a whole other side to her personality, a side with which one could easily fall in love with.

"It's late," Cecilia said. "Almost midnight. And we've got a big day, tomorrow, lots to do to bring Suzy into the fold. We really should get to bed, my Noble Worker."

"Ok," he said. "But I'll be damned if I know how in the Hell I'm going to get any sleep, tonight!"

"No sex, though!" she said.

"Ok."

"But. I will take off your robe. You can be naked, too. And you can spoon up against me. And you can feel me up all you want. I'll understand if you get an erection, you can't help that, can you? Go ahead and press your beautiful cock up against my ass. I won't mind. Even if you have a lot of pre-cum streaming out, that's ok. I like it! That won't be so bad, now will it?"

"That'll be great, thank you," Ronnie said.

"But! No fucking. No penetration. No coming, tonight. Save it all for Suzy!"

"Ok."

When they got in his bed, though, spooning up against her body, Ronnie did indeed get an erection. Her body was very nice, in a trim, athletic, way. And warm. And soft. And true to her word, Cecilia let him run his hands all over her body, and press his cock against her ass. She made appreciative sighs in response to his explorations of her body, and even pushed her ass back against his cock, as he buried his face in the hollow of her neck and shoulder, and breathed in the scent of her, as he rubbed his fully erect cock against the cheeks of her ass, and in the valley between them. At one point, he felt her legs part, slightly, and the head of his cock was against her asshole. She suddenly froze. Not moving, breathing rapidly. Then she reached down, pulled his hands off her, pulled her body away from his, rolled over on her back, and said,

"That's enough, now. Go to sleep." She wasn't upset. She wasn't unkind. But clearly a limit had been reached, and that was that.

Not five minutes later, she was fully asleep. And, surprising himself only when he woke up in the morning, he too, fell into a deep sleep.

Chapter 3

Unexpected Allies

Ronnie awoke with a start, to find Cecilia still in his bed, beside him, fully awake and staring at him. At first he wondered who this beautiful woman in his bed could be? But then the memories of the evening came flooding back, like a kick in the testicles by a truly pissed off draft horse. He started, about to fly out of the bed, but she quieted him with a hand placed gently on his mouth.

"Good morning, my sweet champion," she said.

"Good morning," Ronnie replied, not having the least clue what else to say or do, at the moment.

Cecilia threw the covers off them both, and with no hint of modesty or shame, stretched, cat-like, rubbing the front of her body and her belly up against Ronnie's body. He immediately felt his cock beginning to stiffen, which Cecilia also noticed. She straddled him, and let him rub his fully erect cock against her already wet slit. She rubbed up and down on him several times, but then stopped, pulled her pussy away from his cock, and said,

"Now, now, my love," she said. "As much as my body would love to accept your body's invitation, we have to save ourselves. Suzy is counting on us to bring her into the greater realization we offer her. You do love Suzy, don't you?"

Ronnie had no clue how to answer. He remained silent.

"I mean," Cecilia said, "You only met her last night, just a few hours before we rescued her and began re-educating her. It's all right! I know you do like her. Love her, even. I think it's adorable. One of the things about humans I truly admire is our ability to lose our hearts so quickly, so completely, without even knowing why, to someone we encounter out of the blue, one day, with no expectation or warning. It's obviously our inner selves searching for meaning, in this life. It's a shame capitalism demands monogamy, when we were clearly meant to share our hearts, our bodies, and our genes, as far and wide as we can. Make no mistake about it: the State, and therefore the People, thrive on genetic diversity. It is an absolute necessity!"

"Christ! Not even awake for 30 seconds and she's already off the deep end on that bullshit, again!" Ronnie thought.

"But anyway," Cecilia said, "Sorry, I went off on a tangent, there. You love Suzy. I know it. You know it. It's lovely! Now let's make breakfast, plan out how we're going to rape her onto the path of righteousness. and then both of us go and totally rape-fuck her senseless until she sees The Truth!"

Like most men who live alone, Ronnie was also an adept chef at making scrambled eggs and bacon. He could cook on autopilot, he was so familiar with it. Which is good, because what he was hearing about Cecilia's plans for the day? He didn't understand why his head didn't explode, or why he didn't just throttle Cecilia, the miserable bitch, right here and now! And just take his chances trying to rescue Suzy by going into the abandoned hospital, guns blazing, and just shooting every last damned human being he saw who wasn't Suzy.

"But that'll probably get her killed," he thought. "And Suzy is tough. I know she can endure this for another two days, and then I'll have the backup I need to get her out of there, alive. God, give me strength," he prayed. He still had had no chance to get to his phone, but he knew if he could, he could count on at least three of his fellow veterans showing up within eight hours of being summoned. But he had to get to a phone, without Cecilia or any of the others, overhearing him. And Cecilia had not returned his phone to him.

On the ride back to the abandoned hospital, Ronnie asked Cecilia,

"So, I'm just wondering, not judging or doubting, or questioning the overall goal, here, but, there's a question I do have?"

"Yes, my love?" Cecilia asked, and she took his free hand in hers and held it to her breast.

"Why do you want to save Suzy? If she's been such a terrible oppressor, why are you concerned for her? At all?"

"For the same reason, the exact same reason, you are concerned for her. Why do you want to save her?"

"Because I love her," Ronnie said.

Cecilia gave him a beautiful, unreserved, dazzling smile, and said,

"Pretty man. So do I. I love her. From the moment I first saw her on TV a few years ago, my whole life has always been about Suzy Lewiston. How to get her away from the evil of her family, how to save her? How to bring her to the light? All because I love her. I'll risk everything to save her, even if these methods drive her away from me forever. She'll still be alive, and saved. I can live with that. Even if I have to kill her myself, to spare her the righteous fury of the mob in the revolution, if it so happens Marx was right, and all the death is inevitable."

Ronnie fought for something to say. He fought, once again, to keep himself from just driving the truck off the road and into a tree and kill himself as long as it killed Cecilia, and let Suzy take her chances. They could only be improved, with Cecilia out of the way, she was obviously the brains and the will behind all of this.

"Do you think it will work? That you can save her?"

"I can only do what is right, and hope and pray for the best," Cecilia said. "But I can tell you this: I feel a lot better about our chances, now that you are onboard. Because I know you love Suzy as much as I do." She held Ronnie's hand to her chest, and sighed.

"Mother of God!" Ronnie thought. "I literally do not care if I live or die, just please, Dear God, let me get Suzy out of this!"

###

Suzy awoke with a start, the memory of her circumstances coming back in a horrible rush. She smelled food. She looked up, and a small table and chair had been set up in the room, and on it was a breakfast of eggs and bacon. She didn't even try to pretend she wasn't hungry. After the exertions placed on her the night before, her body was demanding food and water and no two ways about it. She ate like a starving wolf.

After she ate, her mind was clearer, and to the list of observations she had collected, she added: they could enter her room without her knowledge, and come and go as they pleased. This was not reassuring, and she was certain that was the whole point. Add more doubt and uncertainty in her mind, imply another layer of helplessness.

Breakfast, likewise, was another message: they could be kind, if they chose to be so.

So now she knew they could be cruel. And they could be kind. Most likely whichever treatment she received depended on how she behaved with regard to what they wanted.

So now she was forced to wait. To see how her treatment was going to go, today. Another sign this was all psychological manipulation. With nothing else to do, she did her morning yoga stretches and free-hand workout. Knowing she was being watched. What else could she do? She had to observe, keep learning, looking for the edge to turn against them.

In a way, it was a lot like business. So Suzy decided her business was survival. Endurance, survival, and turning the tables. She would figure it out. After all, she had no other option.

The door opened, and the Nine came in, wearing only masks of her mother's face, with their damnable animal-control collars. She didn't even try to resist. They tied her spread eagled to the mattress. Then they all began caressing and stroking her body, everywhere. They applied a lubed vibrator to her clit and used it on her until her body predictably responded to the stimuli by getting wet.

A man entered, wearing a mask of her Father. As physical specimens go, he was pathetic. Skinny, with no muscles. He had clearly been the victim of a great deal of physical abuse, his body was entirely crisscrossed in red marks, like someone had used a whip on him. His cock, however, was erect. As he approached, the Nine all stepped back and began masturbating among themselves. The rapist approached, plunged his cock into her vagina, and began thrusting in and out of Suzy's body. Sadly familiar with the treatment, now, Suzy just let it all wash over her, and waited for him to finish. Which he did, quickly, pumping his seed into her body.

"Take that, bitch," he said, and she thought there seemed something very familiar about his voice, though she tried to show no reaction at all. She was nowhere near orgasm, but again, the Nine came back and used the vibrator on her to bring her to orgasm. Then they all left the room.

"That... wasn't that difficult to endure," she thought. "Nothing I'd ever do voluntarily with that asshole, or those miserable fucking bitches, but now that the horror has passed? I can endure this. For as long as I have to."

###

In the conference room:

Around the table, fifteen people sat, completely naked. Cecilia preferred nudity, so nudity was the dress code.

Cecilia looked through the one way glass, at Suzy's body tied to the bed.

"What is going on here?" she asked. No one spoke. "Did I not say she was to be left untouched, unmolested, until I returned? Did I not say the services of the rest of you would no longer be needed with regard to Suzy, apart from handling her? Who did this?"

Fingers were pointed at Martin.

"I might have known," Cecilia said. "I'll deal with you later. Right now we're pressed for time. But just know this, Martin: any more interference, and what happened to you last night will seem like a pleasant daydream to what you'll earn for yourself."

"But I was just trying to continue the process," Martin said.

1...34567...10