A Matter Of Family Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For Suzy!" Ronnie said.

"But Ronnie," Cecilia said, and he could see the fear in her eyes, "I'm... I'm not the same... person?... when I'm getting fucked in the ass... Will you... will you still care about me?"

"Honesty is the best policy," Ronnie thought, and said, "I can't imagine what could possibly happen that would make me think less of you, Cecilia."

"Ok," Cecilia said. "But... be gentle?"

"Baby, this is supposed to be a rape," Ronnie said. He was stunned to feel tears fall on his chest, and see that they were falling from Cecilia's eyes!

"I know," she said, and her voice broke.

And when it did, it tore at his heart, despite all his hatred of her. Maybe it was because he had just satisfied almost every violent fantasy he had been harboring with regard to this woman. Maybe it was because his cock was still buried deeply within her vagina, and he wasn't such a callous bastard, despite everything she had done, that that didn't still manage to count for something. But he felt something, some real emotion for this awful woman, this horrible creature who perverted everything good about humanity, sexuality, and society to her warped communist agenda. He didn't know what it was, and he didn't care.

"The down-side of having a heart, I guess," he thought. "Figure it out later!"

He gently reached up to her neck, in a mock choke hold, pulled her down so his mouth could whisper in her ear, and said,

"I'll try to be gentle, baby. If I can't be gentle, then I'll try and make it quick. I promise."

Shocking him yet again, she whispered back, "Thank you, Ronnie. You really are the most wonderful man."

"Melissa! Lay down on your back!" Ronnie commanded. Melissa immediately complied. Ronnie pulled his cock out of Cecilia's vagina, and forcefully positioned her exhausted body on top of Melissa, in a 69 position, so that their pussies were in each other's faces. "Melissa, eat Cecilia's pussy!" Melissa obeyed instantly, gently licking and sucking all over Cecilia's labia, her clit, running her hands lovingly all over Cecilia's body, immediately eliciting a series of appreciative moans and groans from Cecilia.

Ronnie looked over at Suzy, watching in shock as the performance played out before her.

The performance had indeed been having an effect on Suzy. In its erotic savagery, her body was responding with arousal. She was as wet as she had ever been in her life, her vagina aching to be filled.

Ronnie winked at her. Then, he lined up his cock on Cecilia's asshole, spat on it three times to coat himself good and well, and placed it directly on her anus. Cecilia immediately came to a complete standstill, apart from her breath, her chest still heaving from the ordeal. He pushed against her, making her moan, low and steady, as he worked the head of his cock into her ass. As soon as the head of his cock entered her asshole, her entire body posture changed. She seemed to relax, somewhat. She seemed suddenly calmer.

He paused, as the head of his cock fully entered her ass, and waited for her body to adapt. Then he slowly began working his way into her ass, deeper and deeper, until his belly was resting against her asshole, his full length plunged into her.

Suzy let out an involuntary groan, at the sight of it all, one that almost matched Cecilia's own. Ronnie noticed Cecilia's breathing had definitely changed. It became relaxed. She sighed in obvious pleasure. She lifted her head, and looked around, as if seeing the room for the first time. With his cock buried so deeply in her body, Ronnie could feel her entire body relax. He could feel her heartbeat slow. When Cecilia turned her head, and saw Suzy, she immediately broke out into full, uncontrolled sobs, tears streaming from her eyes, even as her body responded with delight to the anal intercourse, and Melissa's oral pleasuring of her clit and vagina.

"SUZY!" she wailed. "Oh, my God, SUZY! I'M SO SORRY!"

"Just when I thought this couldn't get any weirder," both Suzy and Ronnie thought. Cecilia was wailing like a lost soul in Hell, suddenly catching a glimpse of someone they had once loved. "SUZY! PLEASE, SUZYYYYYYY! COME HERE! PLEASE! LET ME HOLD YOU, LET ME HUG YOU, OH, GOD I'M SO SORRY!" Ronnie looked over at the bed and saw Suzy was just as confused as he and Melissa were.

"Melissa," Ronnie said, "Go untie Suzy." Melissa instantly obeyed. He saw Suzy get up, and hesitantly walk over to them.

"Melissa, come back here, get on your back, and continue eating Cecilia's pussy." Again, Melissa obeyed.

"I know you don't trust me, Suzy!" Cecilia wailed. "You have every reason not to. I'm behind all of this. Well, Martin, too, but he was just a tool to get to you, and I'm so sorry! Sorry for all of this!"

Ronnie began to pull out of Cecilia's ass, but she suddenly panicked and began clawing at him, trying to hold him inside her, saying, "Ronnie! No! Keep fucking my ass! Please don't stop!" Ronnie plunged his cock fully back inside her ass, and again, Cecilia relaxed, slightly. She turned back to Suzy, and said,

"Suzy! I know how strange, how awful this all must seem, how horrible. I'm not the same person when I'm getting fucked in the ass."

"This has to be some kind of sick, awful, joke," Suzy said.

"It's not! It's not! I swear it's not, please listen to me! I'm only going to be like this, my true self, while I'm getting fucked in the ass, so Ronnie, please, for the love of God, don't stop! This is why I didn't want to do anal. This is why, at your place last night, when your cock touched my asshole, I instantly turned cold on you!"

Suzy looked at Ronnie and said, "You slept with her?"

"It's not what you think!" both Ronnie and Cecelia said at the same time.

"It's really not, Suzy," Cecilia said, still shuddering from the sensations of Ronnie's cock throbbing in her ass. "He had no choice. I wasn't giving him any more choice than you have had. It's why he raped you last night, too. I made him. No choice. I'm a bitch. I'm the worst kind of bitch when I'm not getting fucked in the ass, and I can't even begin to explain it!"

"So why is this other girl still going down on you?" Suzy asked.

"This is Melissa. She's scared. She doesn't know what else to do. She's hoping I won't punish her if she makes me come. And I punish her so often, so cruelly, more than the others. And she's the sweetest, most devoted of them all. Melissa, I'm sorry, I don't know how I'm going to be when Ronnie can't fuck me any longer! I don't know what I'll do to you! Oh, God, I'm sorry is all I can say, and it means so little compared to what I've done!"

"So," Suzy said, "Help us figure out how to get out of this. If you'll help us, we'll rescue you, too. And Melissa."

"There's no hope!" Cecilia said. "The whole place is being watched. Powerful groups want the USA destroyed, economically, and they think they can do it by getting you to sign over the shares of your company to Martin. They engaged us to do the job of breaking you, psychologically, sexually, so you would do what you were told. That's your edge, they want you alive, and apparently unharmed, with no outward signs of force or coercion."

Suzy asked, "Aren't you going to remember all of this when Ronnie isn't fucking your ass?"

"No! I never remember anything that happens to me when I get fucked in the ass. It's like she blacks out. But I remember everything she does! So listen: you have to keep the act up for the next several days! They have to see you being put through Hell, raped repeatedly, degraded. Or they'll only change their tactics, and these people, they, they, make Cecilia look kind, in comparison!"

"Ladies," Ronnie said, "I can't keep this up much longer." His breathing was fast and ragged, and sweat was running from every pore on his body. "I'm... going... to come, soon..." "Me, too," Cecilia said. "And... I have a... refractory period... after I have anal. Oh, God, all of you, I'm so sorry!" And with that, Cecilia threw her head back and screamed as her orgasm broke within her. Melissa continued eating her pussy as long as she could to draw Cecilia's orgasm out longer, and make it more intense. Ronnie's orgasm also broke, his cock pouring his semen into Cecilia's ass. He came so hard, and for so long, he knew it was going to be a while before he could manage another erection. He had no idea what they were going to do to make it look like they were continuing to assault Suzy!

As Cecilia and Ronnie collapsed on the floor, spent, Suzy ran back the bed and jumped in it. She motioned Melissa to come with her, and made Melissa lay down on her back.

"I don't know how long we'll have," Suzy said. "I don't know if I can even trust you. But I'm going to have to. And if you do what I say, maybe I can prevent you taking another beating. I see these marks on your skin. She uses a whip, doesn't she?"

"Yes," Melissa said. She was shivering in fear and anticipation of Cecilia's fury when she came back to her senses. Suzy stroked Melissa's face, and said, "You were one of the women who raped me, last night, aren't you?"

"Yes."

"Was that your first time, raping someone?"

"Yes. I'm sorry. I see now it was wrong. I thought I was doing something good for the world, I'm so sorry. If I could take it back, I would. I know that can't mean very much to you."

Suzy stroked her face, leaned down, and kissed her forehead. "I'm starting to see what is going on here," Suzy said. "And you're part of that, of figuring this out. That counts for something, baby. So, listen, when she comes to, I'm going to be going down on your pussy, full blast. Act like you're forcing me to do it, like she said. If we keep our heads, no matter what they do to us, I think we can make it through this. Do you trust me, Melissa?"

"I do."

Suzy kissed her again, this time on the lips, and said, "Good. Baby, make this convincing!"

Suzy looked over at Ronnie and Cecilia on the floor. Ronnie had fallen asleep! But Cecilia was already stirring. Suzy watched as she sat up, a confused look on her face. She looked around, and saw Suzy noisily going down on Melissa's pussy even as Melissa pulled her hair and spat in her face. Suddenly she froze. One of her hands dove between her legs, down to her anus. She pulled her hand away and saw Ronnie's semen on her hand.

She immediately went into a rage. She slapped Ronnie's face, hard, waking him up, and shouted, "YOU IDIOT! YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO COME IN ME!!! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SAVE IT FOR SUZY!" She went to slap him again, but Ronnie easily caught her hand, pulled her body to him, and rolled over on top of her, pinning her to the ground.

"Cecilia, if you keep this up, Suzy will know you are in charge here! And what did you want me to do? I'm supposed to be raping you, remember? I'll be ready to go again in a little bit. I can't wait to shove my cock into every hole of Suzy's body and come inside her! Dammit!" he said, barely dodging what would have been a vicious kick to the balls.

"Stop it! If you really do care about Suzy, stop this! You're blowing the whole thing!" In a louder voice, he said, "Bitch! Knock it off or you're going to get a whole more, and a whole lot worse, of what I just gave you!"

Cecilia stopped fighting, but fury still blazed in her eyes. She looked over at the bed, and saw Melissa had Suzy on all fours, one hand rubbing her pussy, while her other hand was spanking Suzy's ass with vicious, slow, swats. She looked back at Ronnie and said,

"Well at least Melissa knows her place and what is expected of her!"

"You had me raping you!" Ronnie said. "You know how attracted I am to you! You had to know something like this might happen! You're so beautiful and I'm just a man, after all! I just felt so much love for you I couldn't stop myself!" "Lie your ass off, son, and hope she's buying it!" he thought.

Cecilia sighed. "Yes. I should have known this could happen."

"And it doesn't change the plan at all," Ronnie said. "It just gives Suzy more time to worry before she gets hers. And you know you can count on me, to deliver."

"Yes. Yes, I suppose so."

"And, Cecilia? I've never felt for any other woman the way I feel for you, now. I don't even know how to describe what I'm feeling. I know we're supposed to be focused on the cause, but when I was fucking you, all I could think of was how special you are. I think I love you. That's why I came inside you."

"If we get too friendly, Suzy's going to get suspicious," Cecilia said. "We'll talk about the rest, later. I'm starting to like you, too. So get rough again-" Ronnie started to hump her ass, despite not having an erection, yet.

"Ahh! Not there, Ronnie! Please! Not on my asshole! I'm... sore..."

"Oh, of course, sorry!" he said.

"Now, throw me on the bed and tell me to assault her, or you'll do even worse to me than what you have done already. Then sit back and watch until you recover enough to rape her silly."

On the bed, Melissa had brought Suzy to orgasm. Suzy's body curled up into a fetal position, shuddering all over, as she came. Melissa spooned up beside her, stroking her face, caressing her body. They both cried out in surprise when Cecilia's body landed on the bed, next to them.

"Bitch!" Ronnie shouted. "Did you have enough?"

"Yes, please, no more!" Cecilia cried.

"Then you and that little bitch beside you had better do to Suzy, everything I just did to you. I'm going to sit back and watch. Better make it good, bitches, or I'll be taking it out on your bodies again, with interest, for having bored me!"

Suzy still hadn't recovered fully from her orgasm, her body and her breath were still shaky, as Cecilia threw herself on top of her, forced her legs to spread open, and held her arms back behind her head. She started kissing Suzy's face, neck, and breasts. She turned to Melissa and said, "I need a strap on."

"NO!" Suzy wailed.

"A double-dildo strap on," Cecilia said, "So I can fuck her pussy and her ass at the same time." Suzy started crying, and Cecilia gave her a hard slap to the face. "Bitch! You're nothing to me. I'm going to rape you until you come, twice!" She forced her mouth to Suzy's and started kissing her, forcefully.

Melissa had run out of the room, and came back immediately with a double-dildo strap-on, as requested.

"Keep the little bitch ready, while I put this on," she said.

Melissa went back to Suzy, rolled her over on her belly, lifted her ass, and began tonguing her asshole. Despite herself, Suzy's body shivered in response to the sensations this was creating in her body. She couldn't help but watch her reflection from any number of angles, in all the mirrors, and felt her body responding to seeing it with increased arousal.

"Oh, God! I think I'm starting to like seeing my body defiled! Is this what they did to Cecilia, to make her this way? Please, no, please don't let all this make me some sort of freak!"

"Hold her down," Cecilia said, having gotten the strap on put in place. Ronnie, too, was surprised to see his body's reaction to Suzy's abuse. As both dildo's began to enter her body, he found his erection stirring back to life. Cecilia took her time, giving Suzy's body time to adjust to the anal assault. She did it in a manner that could only be described as loving. She entered Suzy's body with obvious tenderness, until she had both dildos fully inserted into Suzy's pussy and ass.

Suzy's chest was heaving under the onslaught of being vaginally and anally raped, the visual aspect of seeing it done to her further increasing her body's state of arousal. Melissa didn't even have to hold her down, Suzy was unable to move a muscle, unable to do anything except endure the assault on, and within, her body. Again, unbidden, in Suzy's mind, came this thought:

"If this weren't rape, it wouldn't be so bad." It seemed her mind, like her body, was also intent on betraying her. Or, like her body, her mind was equally as adapted to finding a way to survive this situation. Still processing the revelations that had come only minutes earlier, about the dual-nature of Cecilia's personality, still reeling from the orgasm Melissa had wrought from her, and suffering the simultaneous excitation of the two most intimate areas of her body, Suzy soon found herself approaching orgasm, yet again.

"If they keep this up, long enough, I will be owned by them. I have to find a way to change this. I might as well try what I was thinking about, just now."

"Oh!" Suzy cried, "Mommy Cecilia! I'm going to come! You 're making me come, mommy Cecilia! Thank you!" Cecilia had been thrusting violently in and out of Suzy's ass and pussy. On hearing Suzy call her "Mommy Cecilia," she came to an immediate halt.

"Mommy Cecilia," Suzy cried, "Don't stop! Please! I'm so close!"

Cecilia blinked slowly, her breath slowing, and said, "What did you call me, Suzy?"

"Mommy Cecilia! Is that ok? You're doing this to me to make me be better, right? Like a Mommy punishes her children, when they're bad? Please? May I call you "Mommy Cecilia?""

Slowly resuming her thrusting, but much more gently, Cecilia said, "Yes. Yes, Suzy, you may call me "Mommy Cecilia.""

"You are my mommy, right?" Suzy said, then groaned as Cecilia buried the twin dildos deeply within her body.

"Yes, Suzy," Cecilia said, "I am your Mommy."

"Mommy Cecilia? May I come?"

Lovingly, Cecilia stroked Suzy's back, stopping with her hands around Suzy's neck, and said, "Yes, Suzy. You may come now."

Ronnie didn't know whether Suzy was faking it or not, but it sure looked and sounded authentic. And it inspired the early return of his own erection. Cecilia stood perfectly still, both dildo's still plunged deep within Suzy's body. Her breathing was shallow, and relaxed, and there were tears in her eyes.

"My little Suzy," she said, "I don't want you to think you're punishment is over, yet. It's not. But I just have to tell you how beautiful you are. I've loved you for so long. I always believed you could be a better person. I'm so happy to see this change begin in you."

Cecilia pulled the twin dildos from Suzy's body, took off the strap on harness and laid down to cuddle with Suzy as her body shivered its way back down to Earth from the orgasmic high. They lay like that for a few minutes, Cecilia showering Suzy's face, neck, chest, hands and arms with loving, tender kisses. As she did, Cecilia was surprised to feel a minor orgasm wash through her own body, an orgasm inspired by the joy of this moment. They both fell asleep.

Ronnie was content to let them sleep. The truth was he needed the break, too! He was surprised when Melissa came over to him. "Want some company?" Melissa asked.

"Sure. But I'm not up for sex, doll." Melissa laid down beside him, on her back, her body resting against his.

"That's ok. I just want to be near you. I feel... safe... with you." She rolled over on her side and pressed her back against Ronnie's body. He lightly rubbed her back, and when she sighed, he rolled on his side, to spoon her. Again, she sighed, her body completely relaxed, sheltered inn his arms.

"Melissa? What happened just now? With Cecilia? Was that for real?"

"I don't know. She ordinarily never does anal. Ever. Sometimes, she'll have me or one of the other girls eat her ass. And after that, she's... not as inclined to explode in rage? But any guy who suggests it to her twice? She turns him down nicely, once. If he mentions it again, or worse, tries to take her ass, he gets the whip, and she pegs him with a strap-on. And when she does, she is utterly merciless."

"Where do you stand on all this commie bullshit? Do you believe all this stuff about the revolution?"

"No. I never did. I only signed up because of Cecilia. I... love her. So much. And the worse she treats me, the harder I try to show her how much I love her. And now I'm caught up in all of this, doing things to another woman I would never have dreamed of. All because it's what Cecilia wants."