A Matter Of Family Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at her! All you did with your pathetic performance just now was strengthen her resolve!"

She seemed close to another fit of rage, but she collected herself.

"Change of plan, people," she said. "As of now, we are done with the idiotic masks. Any objections? Martin?"

"NO!" he squealed.

"I didn't think so," Cecilia said. "Excellent. Also, men: you can take the day off. Fuck Martin as a play-toy if you want, fuck each other, if you want. Hell, fuck one of the women, if you can convince them to give it a try, I don't care. But be ready to answer when called on. Don't make me have to call you twice. Understood, boys?"

There was a dull chorus of yes's from around the table. Cecilia repeated, "I said, is that UNDERSTOOD?"

And this time they answered with much louder, more affirmative voices.

"Ladies, you will be on call, for repositioning, and restraining, as necessary. But for the most part, we're done with tying Suzy down. From now we do it the old-fashioned way, we hold her down ourselves. With Ronnie, you may not be needed that much, though. You can watch, if you want. But be ready if you are called. Otherwise, DO NOT GET IN THE WAY! Understood?"

"Yes, Cecilia!" the women all responded with gusto.

"Martin!" at the sound of his name, he flinched, as if he had been struck.

"Yes, Cecilia?"

"I've changed my mind. Since part of what we need to do is show her the true nature of her family, how the Lewiston's just fuck everyone, I can't think of a better example of that than to have you fuck her without a mask! Since you are so eager to rape your own sister, drop some speed and get ready. Ronnie and I are going to do a preliminary demonstration for her, of what is awaiting her. Then you are fucking Suzy, again, this morning."

"Without a mask? She'll know it's me!"

"You think she hasn't already guessed you're one of the rapists? When you fuck her again, you're at least going to do her the decency of showing your own face to her!"

"Cecilia, I don't think I can get it up..."

"That's what the drugs are for, Jesus! And after you're done, Ronnie and I take over, for the rest of the day and night. Any questions? I didn't think so. Mark, Tim, get Martin prepared. I want him energetic, and hard in fifteen minutes, or I'll have done to you everything you did to Martin, last night. The two named men leapt into action, fear written on their faces. But their fear was as nothing to the look of horror on Martin's face as they frog-marched him into another room.

"All right. Now, the rest of you, listen up. Ronnie and I are going in there. First, Ronnie is going to rape me. The idea is to show Suzy everything that is going to happen to her, when Ronnie is done with me. So I'll be hamming it up, crying, tears, begging, pleading, the whole works. And Ronnie will be going after me forcefully."

She turned to Ronnie, and put her hand under his chin, and asked him, "Can you do that, lover? Can you be rough and brutal with me?"

"For Suzy to learn?" Ronnie asked. Cecilia nodded. "Yes, I will rape you." "Just for being such a cast-iron bitch from Hell," Ronnie thought. "Just for the pain you have caused Suzy up to now, I'd rape your ass raw. And here's the opportunity on a gold-plated invitation? Bitch, get ready!"

Aloud, he said, "Will you forgive me for how I am about to treat you?"

"For Suzy, yes," Cecilia said. "I forgive you. And I thank you." Cecilia addressed the room, "People? Let's not forget what we are trying to do, here. We are trying to rescue Suzy, via cruelty. We are doing this to prevent the loss of millions and millions of lives in the inevitable revolution. This is a worthwhile goal. Fuck up what is asked of you, and you will face severe, and strict consequences. Does everyone understand?"

This time they needed no additional prompting to render a suitably loud, "Yes, Cecilia!"

They turned to enter the room, but as they reached the door, the woman named Melissa called out, "Cecilia, wait!"

Cecilia whirled about, her fury already mounting.

"Melissa!" Cecilia fairly spat her name like a curse word, "What do you want?"

Melissa was already trembling, her hands clutched in front of her, tears forming in her eyes. "I... I want to go with you."

"WHY?"

"To... to... make sure your body is prepared to be penetrated. I'll... I'll... fluff you. Go down on you while Ronnie slaps you around and forces you to suck his cock. And that way, when he p-p-penetrates you... it won't really hurt you..." Cecilia walked over to Melissa and held her face with both hands. Melissa was still trembling, still very fearful.

"Melissa? My brave little one, the risk you took, stopping me, just now. You know what you'd get if you had angered me."

"Yes. Yes, I know. But I had to try. I'd rather be punished than have you suffer because I didn't at least try to... to... help..."

"You really care for me, don't you?" Cecilia asked.

"I do! I know I mess it all up so badly, all the time, and you have to punish me, so much. And sometimes I wish I'd just die so you didn't have to be so disappointed in me, all the time. But I do love you, I really do!"

"All right," Cecilia said. She cupped Melissa's face in her hands and rubbed the tips of their noses together.

"I believe you. So how do we explain your presence in there?"

"I'm with Ronnie, I'm one of the attackers, I'm there to make it worse for you, then make it worse for Suzy. While he's being rough and cruel, I'll be delicate and gentle, sucking your nipples and clit, stroking you with gentle caresses, eating your asshole. And lots of long deep, open mouth kisses as you fight for breath. It'll be like choking you! In fact, I'll do that while I'm forcing you to kiss me and keep you from breathing."

"Oh, my," Cecilia said. She had stripped naked almost immediately upon arrival, and Ronnie could see her nipples, and Melissa's, visibly shrinking into hard, erect little knots of passion.

"I couldn't agree more!" Ronnie thought. "This'd be unbearably erotic, if lives weren't on the line, if it weren't for real."

Cecilia turned back towards the door, and said, "Melissa, you have really outdone yourself."

"I have?"

"Oh, my yes! Just look at the effect your suggestion has had on Ronnie! Well done!"

"Oh, my!" Melissa said, looking at Ronnie. His cock was standing fully at attention, dark red, throbbing, and already streams of pre-cum were slowly, lazily, making their way down his shaft.

"Oh, I do love pre-cum," Cecilia said. "Ok. Let's get started." Ronnie rushed over to Cecilia, and from her front, pressing their bodies together, grabbed her arms, and forced them behind her back. "Melissa! Hold her arms behind her back."

"Yes, Ronnie," she said, and roughly grabbed Cecilia's arms and held them, pulling their bodies together, her front against Cecilia's back. Ronnie leaned in close to Cecilia, and said, "You like pre-cum? That's good, bitch. Because you're going to get to lick it all off my balls. Every last drop!"

He grabbed her nipples in each hand, and said, "When I pinch, you scream. I open the door, and Melissa throws you in, and we rape you senseless." Cecilia's breath had quickly grown ragged, and all she could say was, "Ok!"

"Melissa," Ronnie said, "Finger her clit and get her wet. Now!" She did, and as Cecilia's body stiffened, and her back arched, Ronnie mercilessly pinched down hard, on her nipples, harder than ever he would have thought to do to any woman he cared for. But as he hated Cecilia with every fiber of his being, he used all the strength years of swinging a hammer had built in his forearms. Even in the midst of the hate-filled lust consuming him, he was amazed to see no permanent damage had been done to her nipples. So he bore down again, and held it even longer.

The screams torn from Cecilia's throat certainly sounded convincing! Ronnie looked up, and saw everyone watching, staring, open mouthed, stunned into immobility, not moving a muscle.

"Idiots!" He shouted. "Open that door! NOW!" That got several of the men scrambling to open the door. Ronnie pinched Cecilia's nipples a third time, cruelly, eliciting another scream, released her all at once, and said, "Melissa, throw her through the door, hard enough she stumbles and falls. Then jump on top of her and hold her down, as I walk in."

Melissa did as Ronnie instructed, and hurled Cecilia's body through the door. She stumbled, and fell, and Melissa was instantly right on top of her, holding her down. She spun Cecilia over on her back and sucked one of Cecilia's now cherry red nipples into her mouth, causing Cecilia's entire body to arch and heave, as her now super-sensitive nipples received Melissa's oral onslaught. He had to hand it to Cecilia, she was crying out continuously in agony and ecstasy. He wondered if her reactions might actually be real, but reminded himself what kind of viper Cecilia had proven herself to be, by her actions and her words.

"So rape the shit out of her while I've got the chance to give her back some of what she has put Suzy though, and trust nothing she says or does. Rape it is, then! But God, if I didn't know better, I'd swear she's loving this!"

Ronnie strode in, saw Suzy, still tied on the bed, shocked at the sight of him.

"So... Ronnie is really in on this? He's not trying to help me? Oh, my God, what he's doing to that poor girl!" Suzy felt great pity for Cecilia, thinking her a stranger, also caught up in the same situation as she was.

"Suzy!" Ronnie said. "Watch closely, little love. Everything we do to this bitch?" He had reached down to Cecilia's hair, grabbed a handful of it, and pulled her up to a half-sitting position, her weight supported on her arms at an awkward angle. Melissa had immediately fallen down to Cecilia's crotch, and was madly tonguing the length of her slit, rubbing the side of her face against Cecilia's vulva even as two of her fingers entered Cecilia's vagina and began gently stroking in and out of her. Cecilia's breath was already fast and ragged, her body's demand for oxygen far exceeded by the demands of the onslaught she was enduring, than her lungs could provide under their combined assault on her body.

"Everything we do to this bitch?" He paused and shoved his cock down Cecilia's throat, forcing himself so far down her throat her lips were pressed hard against his belly. He held her there for a moment, making her fight for air against the presence of his cock in her mouth and throat, making her gag, then began violently thrusting in and out of her mouth. In an attempt to better support herself against his violent thrusting, she reflexively wrapped her arms around his waist. After a series of violent, fast thrusts, he would again bury his cock to the limit in her throat, and hold her there, in his strong hands, until her entire body convulsed with the need for air. He would then pull his cock completely out of her mouth, leaving her gagging, saliva rained down in streams all over her chest, running down her breasts, and her belly. And all the while, Melissa was gently, yet forcefully, going down on her pussy, her one hand stroking Cecilia's ass, her thighs, her calves, and feet, the fingers of her other hand, now rapidly sawing in and out of Cecilia's vagina, completely inundated in the wetness of Cecilia's arousal.

"Everything," he said. "Everything. Everything we do to this bitch? You are also going to get to experience! Because we're going to do it all to you, as well." Suzy could only stare in horror at the scene unfolding before her. "Just be glad we found this bitch and brought her in. Otherwise, you'd be getting all of this, and I don't think you could take it, twice, and live."

Throughout the entire performance so far, Cecilia had kept up a constant background of sucking, gagging, moaning, and groaning. Ronnie reached down to her nipples, buried his cock in her throat to the limit, then pinched down on her nipples, harder than the previous three times. Unable to scream, gagging on his cock, Cecilia's entire body turned bright red and began spasming, uncontrollably. Ronnie pulled his cock out of her throat, a shower of saliva following along with it, and let her breathe even as Melissa continued to go down on her pussy.

"Please... " Cecilia gasped, " Please, stop! Let me... let me catch... my breath..." She sounded so plaintive, Ronnie was moved to believe her. Cecilia's face and entire torso were beet-red, and her chest was heaving like mad. But as he looked into her eyes, her face turned away from Suzy, he saw her wink at him. "Well, okay then," Ronnie thought.

But Melissa's covert wink to Ronnie had not escaped Suzy's notice. The same mirrors in the room that forced her to watch the countless sexual depredations forced on her, allowed her to see the secretive wink she gave Ronnie. "They're putting on a performance? To further frighten me? Which means this girl has to be in on this, too. One more point of data in all of this." Suzy still had no idea what she was going to do with this information, if it would yield any benefit to her situation. But all she could do at this point was gather data, study, and learn; so that was what she did.

"Melissa! Get this bitch on her hands and knees over my cock. I feel like fucking me some pussy into jelly!"

"No!" Cecilia gasped, "Please, just let me catch my breath! Please!" As Melissa and Ronnie positioned Cecilia on all fours, straddling Ronnie, on his back, with her pussy over Ronnie's cock. Ronnie's hands flew up and covered her mouth and nose, shutting off her air, as Melissa pushed with both of her hands on the small of Cecilia's back, forcing Cecilia to impale her vagina on Ronnie's cock, to its full extent, all in one fast motion. They held her like that, for several moments, Cecilia's body turning bright red, spasming, fighting for air; her body inundated with the sensations forced upon her by Ronnie's cock buried deep within her body, and Melissa's gentle tonguing of her ass, and her fingers again caressing Cecilia's clit. They held her in that position for so long, Cecilia's eyes again rolled back in her head, and she nearly passed out. Feeling her begin to collapse on top of him, Ronnie released her mouth and nose. Cecilia inhaled with a great "whooping" sound, so desperately her body needed the air. When Ronnie released her, Melissa redoubled her tonguing of Cecilia's asshole, once again making Cecilia's entire body spasm uncontrollably. Cecilia felt her orgasm building. She could tell it was going to be huge, the biggest of her life. She had never been so thoroughly taken, so absolutely fucked into submission by any previous sexual experience in her life. She feared the building orgasm, rising with her. She dreaded it. She was already sobbing uncontrollably as it broke over her like a crushing tidal wave, her body shuddering all over, covered in goose-bumps, feeling like she was both freezing and on fire at the same time. Ronnie's cock still fully plunged into her vagina, her clit directly pressed tightly against his abdomen, yet still being manipulated by Melissa's fingers. Melissa's tongue still in her asshole, Cecilia's entire body was sweating heavily from every pore of her skin, her eyes rolled back in her head as the countless, endless, uncontrollable spasms built within her, broke over her, crested, and receded.

She feared each new building wave, even as she mourned the passing of the previous one as it receded from her. She hoped it would all just stop; even as she prayed it would never end. The entire time, she was screaming, howling, her hands digging into Ronnie's chest and arms like claws, leaving red marks, drawing blood in several spots. He grabbed her hands by the wrists, and held her in his grip, which just seemed to add a whole new level to Cecilia's orgasm, and began savagely thrusting the full length of his cock in and out of her vagina. As her orgasm finally began to pass, Ronnie ceased his thrusting, holding his cock plunged fully within her body. He let her gasp a few uninterrupted breaths of air, then his hands once again grasped her tortured nipples, and squeezed, in a series of sharp, hard pulses, yet again. "AHH! AHH! AHHHH!" Cecilia wailed.

When she had finished crying out, Ronnie released her nipples and cupped her face with both hands, and said, "Oh, my sweet bitch, did you think we were done with you? That we'd let you rest, after this? Bitch, bitch, BITCH!" He reached behind her and savagely pulled her hair, forcing her neck to arch. "We're not done with you, yet. We are only getting started!"

His hands returned to her nipples and her entire body flinched, in anticipation of the flood of pain she had received before. But instead, his hands only lightly caressed and teased her nipples, adding an exquisite pleasure to their background of ultra-sensitivity. She cooed, in response to the sweetness of the sensation coursing through her breasts and going to ground in her pussy. "Oh, my sweet little fuck-doll," Ronnie said, slapping her face. "I can feel your pussy growing wetter again, on my cock!"

Cecilia let a long, involuntary groan at hearing these words. Her body was immediately flooded with new waves of ecstasy and pain, her hips answering his thrusts of their own volition, moving in perfect time with his thrusting. "You like this, don't you? You aren't anywhere close to having had enough, are you?"

Cecilia's only answer was a shuddering groan, torn from deep within her body.

"Too bad," Ronnie said. "Too bad that I've grown bored with your cunt, bitch. Now I'm going to rape your ass!"

Cecilia's eyes flew open, and for the first time, he saw real panic in Cecilia's eyes.

"Well, hello, hello, hello!" Ronnie thought. "She doesn't like anal? Too God-damned bad!"

Cecilia dropped her face down to Ronnie's ear and whispered, "Ronnie! No! Please! Not anal! I... can't do anal!"

Ronnie whispered back to her, "Don't you like anal?"

"NO!" Cecilia said. "I hate it!"

Behind her, Melissa was still tonguing her ass. "You seem to like that, though," Ronnie said.

"Melissa!" Cecilia shouted, "Knock it off!" Melissa instantly stopped and recoiled in fear. At having angered Cecilia.

"You're going to blow this," Ronnie said. "You just called Melissa by name, gave her an order, and she obeyed it. Suzy saw that. She's going to realize you are in charge here. And we're supposed to be raping you, right? It isn't rape if we only do things you like, now is it?"

In real distress, still impaled on Ronnie's cock, Melissa again rubbing her ass, Cecilia fought with her own desires. Ronnie said, "Cecilia you have to do this, if you want to make it believable to Suzy. To save Suzy. If Suzy doesn't believe it, she won't be converted to the cause. And all of this pain and suffering you have put her through, will have been for nothing. You'd have done her a favor just to cut her throat and throw her on the mountain of dead bodies to come, and spared her all of this. And millions and millions of people will die unnecessary deaths. Which you said you wanted to prevent.

"You said you loved Suzy," Ronnie said, as if reading her mind. "If you love her, if you mean it, if you want to save her, you'll take it up the ass, like any other rape victim would."

Even as he said this, their hips continued to thrust against each other, the animal needs of their bodies playing themselves out. Ronnie had no idea how much of this was just playing Cecilia's own emotions and words against her, and how much of it was that he just really, really, was dying to fuck her in the ass, all the more so if it was something she didn't like. Both purposes seemed to be served here, so he was being as convincing as he could manage to be.

"Oh, God," Cecilia said, "You're right. I have to do it. I have to get fucked in the ass. For Suzy!"

1...45678...10