A Matter Of Family Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Mommy Cecilia," Suzy said, "You were so wonderful to watch!"

A tear fell from Cecilia's eye. "I was so frightened he had ruined everything we have worked so hard on for you, my little Suzy. But you're doing really well, the both of you. I'm so proud of you. Ronnie? When you come, pull your cock out and come on her chest and belly."

It took another ten minutes for that to happen, and it was absolutely the last seminal fluids in Ronnie's body for the next several hours. As instructed, he pulled his cock out, and Suzy made a very convincing groan of sadness. He held his cock over her belly and sprayed his semen across her torso. Suzy groaned as if in intense pleasure as it splashed down on her belly.

Cecilia scooped up some of his semen, and placed it in Suzy's mouth. She eagerly accepted it, and made a show of savoring it on her tongue, before swallowing it. She looked at Cecilia with love in her eyes and said, "Thank you, Mommy Cecilia. May I have some more?"

Cecilia's eyes widened, and she scooped up another collection, and Suzy lifted her head from the bed, her mouth open wide, to take Cecilia's fingers into her mouth, and close her lips on them, and lathed them with her tongue.

"More? Please? I don't want a single drop to go to waste." Cecilia scooped up the last of Ronnie's semen, but this time, she put it in her own mouth. Suzy looked hurt and disappointed.

"Sorry, little one," Cecilia said, "I wanted to share some of it, too."

"Well, ok, if it's for you," Suzy said. "Isn't Daddy's semen wonderful, Mommy Cecilia?"

"It is. A girl could fall in love because of it."

Cecilia leaned down and gave Suzy a long and tender kiss. Ronnie had fallen over on the bed immediately after he had come, utterly spent. He was drifting off to sleep fast, but the last thing he saw, Cecilia had positioned Suzy's body into a spooning position against his front. And then lay down to snuggle up to Suzy from her back, sandwiching Suzy between them. His last thought was,

"Gotta do something. Tonight. But what?"

Chapter 5.

A Desperate Plan

Like a lot of men, Ronnie did some of his best thinking when he was sleeping. He awoke, and had a plan, fully formed, in his mind. It wasn't even going to be that difficult. Apart from one, minor problem: his plan required he have an erection. And he could tell, with everything that had been going on these last two days, it'd probably be a week before he could get it up, again. If he was lucky!

"I'll be a son-of-a-bitch if my dick isn't actually sore! And I think my balls are completely off-line!"

He had awoken before Cecilia or Suzy, but he knew they would soon be awake. And he was going to have to think of something before Cecilia woke up. And preferably before Suzy woke up. He had noted her reactions throughout the day, and he recognized someone observing, and planning, when he saw them.

Not that Cecelia wasn't a planner, too. The difference, he hoped, was that Cecilia was the type, who, when she had a plan, she went forward with the plan, no matter what. Whereas Suzy was the sort who learned, adapted, and overcame. Put her in a situation where she was powerless, give her enough time, and she would watch, and learn how it all worked. And before you knew it, she would not only get herself out of a helpless spot, but end up being in charge of it all.

Which was great. But he didn't know how much time they had, and that was the critical element. It didn't matter how strong someone was, wear away at them long enough, and they would break. Suzy was as tough an individual as he had ever encountered. But this had to be brought to an end!

He had had no time to call his friends, from the pace Cecilia had forced on them, never leaving him alone even for a second. So breaking Suzy out by force was out of the question.

Cecilia was the key to the whole thing. Martin was an inconsequential idiot, and was lucky to still be breathing. Cecilia was the key. And the key he needed was an erect cock, and he was out of luck, in that regard!

"What in the fuck am I going to do?"

As he was wondering, the door opened and Melissa came in, quietly. She walked over to the bed, leaned down to his ear, and whispered, "Is there anything I can get you?"

And boom, just like that, he had an answer! He turned to her ear and whispered,

"Melissa, do you have a hands-free butt plug? The kind that won't come out, it has to be removed?"

"Yes."

"Get it. Quickly! And have it lubed up and ready for use. I want to put it in Suzy's ass before she wakes up. Go!"

Melissa ran from the room, faster, and more silently, than anyone he had ever seen. The minutes ticked slowly by as Ronnie counted the seconds. It seemed to take forever, but it was hardly three minutes before she returned, with an enormous, Ace-of-spades shaped butt-plug, large, and made of stainless steel, and dripping with lube. He reached for it, but Melissa suddenly held it back, out of his reach.

"Girl, I am in no mood for this," he whispered between gritted teeth, murder and fury in his eye.

"It's not for Suzy, is it?" Melissa asked. She was scared, shaking, trembling, but resolute. "Tell me the truth!" she hissed. "Or I'll scream, and wake Cecilia up, and they'll all come running in. You're tough and strong, but are you that tough? And even if you can fight off all of them, can you outrun a bullet from a rifle? Tell me what you want it for!"

"Ok! It's NOT for Suzy!" Ronnie said, whispering fiercely.

"It's for Cecilia, then, isn't it?" Melissa asked.

"Yes! We can get out of here! At least with her other personality, we can buy some time, learn more about the situation, and we can all get out of here!"

"Including me?"

"Yes! Including you!"

"You'd say anything, right now, though, to save Suzy. How do I know you'll help me?"

"Baby, we don't have time for this, right now!"

"Tell me. Or I'll scream loud enough to wake her up, even if you kill me, afterwards. I have nothing left to lose, but my life. And I don't even know what my life would be worth, to anyone or anything, ever, when it comes out all that I've been an accomplice too. You think Suzy was the first? No. Not even close. So: what about me? What can you do for me?"

"Baby, I'd be lying if I promised you anything. I'm not a cop, not a federal agent. I'm an ex-soldier who builds houses, and I'm damn near dead-flat broke at that, even-"

"You build houses?"

"Yes! Custom homes!"

"And... the money's no good?"

"No, the money is fine, I just can't manage it to save my life, now, Melissa, please!"

"I studied finance and accounting. Before I met Cecilia. I was good at it, too. I can help you with that." Ronnie was getting desperate. Cecilia's breathing was changing, he could tell she would soon be waking.

"You... you want a job?"

"As your accountant, yes. I'm even a CPA. I was going places, before I ran into Cecilia."

"Welcome aboard, kiddo. I'll... I'll base your pay on a percentage of the money you can keep from going back out the door."

"Deal," Melissa said. "Now: hold the bitch down, I want to be the one who shoves this up her ass!"

"Maximum effort, Melissa, 'cause we're only going to get one chance, at this, before she starts screaming bloody murder."

Ronnie threw himself on top of Cecilia's upper body, which instantly awakened her. She screamed bloody murder when Melissa touched the butt-plug to her anus, and thrashed like mad, but with Ronnie's weight on top of her, she didn't have much chance to resist.

Her kicking and thrashing of her legs still made it difficult for Melissa to insert the butt-plug. Ronnie was able to restrain Cecilia's left leg by capturing it between both of his legs.

But the kicking of Cecilia's right leg was still impeding her ability to ram the butt-plug home, not to mention Cecilia realizing what was going on, and trying to hold her anus tightly closed. Melissa wrapped her body around Cecilia's right leg, but it wasn't enough to immobilize it, not having the strength Ronnie possessed. Melissa was able to hold the butt-plug against Cecilia's anus, but she still couldn't ram it in.

Suddenly Suzy was awake, and joined Melissa in restraining Cecilia's right leg. Together, three of them were able to hold Cecilia down, stop her kicking, and force her legs to spread open, exposing her anus.

By this time, panic and adrenalin were driving Melissa. She could only too well imagine what lay in store for her if this didn't work, and at last, with a clear shot, and no gentleness at all, she rammed the butt-plug home in Cecilia's ass, Suzy and her both watching as Cecilia's anus opened wide, took it in, and closed up behind it, leaving only the end of it showing. She held her hand against the butt-plug.

All of them felt the change come over Cecilia. Her body first went still, every muscle taught, quivering, then she sighed, and completely relaxed. And then she began sobbing uncontrollable tears.

"What have I done, now? Oh, dear God, what have I done now?"

Surprising them all, Suzy was the first to pull Cecilia into her arms in a warm embrace, and stroke her hair, and say,

"It's all right. It's all right, now. Shhh! Everything is going to be fine!"

"S..s...Suzy? You're ok?"

"No. I'm not ok. But I'm not broken, either."

"Oh, thank God!" Again, Cecilia broke down in sobbing, abject misery.

"Listen," Ronnie said, "You have to be strong, Cecilia! Can you do that? Can you act like yourself when you're not being sodomized?"

"I've never tried. But I will. What do you want to do?"

"Who do you report to? Can you call them and tell them Suzy is broken? And that you, Suzy, and Melissa, are all going to my place for the night? Can you do that?"

"We don't even have to do that. The snipers were told that if Suzy didn't leave with me tonight, the whole place was to be burned, after we were all shot. If they see Suzy leave with me, they'll assume the conditioning worked, and Suzy is now one of them."

"Then doll, we're getting the fuck out of here, right now! Where are our clothes?"

"I don't care about my clothes!" Suzy and Melissa both said at once. "I don't care about mine, either," Cecilia said. "Just get me out of here, too!"

"Ladies," Ronnie said, "Four naked people riding in a pickup truck is going to attract attention we don't want, at this point in time. Cecilia: act like you are your... other... self, and order these dipshits to bring us our clothes, and they'll fall all over themselves to do it!"

It turned out "nice" Cecilia could portray every inch of the cast-iron disciplinarian bitch Cecilia ordinarily was, and in no time their clothes had been brought to them.

"We have achieved a great victory for the cause," Cecilia announced to her cohort. "Return to your homes, and rest assured, history will remember your part in the fight for the Revolution!"

She was good enough at portraying her usual self, that Ronnie had to fight the impulse to kill her.

"What about Martin?" Suzy asked.

"Fuck him," Ronnie, Cecilia and Melissa all said at the same time. "I know he's your brother, Suzy," Ronnie said, " but-"

"He's not my brother," Suzy said. "Not anymore. Not after this. Not after r-" her voice broke in a sob, and Melissa and Cecilia embraced her.

Ronnie said, "I don't mean to be awful, darling, but we're not out of here, yet. Get it together. There will be time for everything, later. We may still be under observation. Look contrite and obedient, when we leave. Save the tears for later."

He was impressed at how quickly Suzy rallied herself, and dried her eyes.

And then, they walked out of the building.

They got in Ronnie's truck.

Ronnie forced himself to drive normally as they made their way to his house.

While they drove, Suzy used Ronnie's cell phone to call her father.

He was horrified to hear what had happened over the course of the last several days, and sent a full security detail to pick them all up and take them to a safe house.

"Suzy, do you know where Martin is?"

"No, Daddy. And I don't care. He was alive when we left him. He can fend for himself. Or not. He's no concern of mine, any longer."

"Agreed," her father said.

Chapter 6.

All For Love

The Old Man certainly didn't pull any punches. A helicopter landed in Ronnie's street, right in front of his house, and armed security officers in full riot gear threw ballistic shield blankets over them and ran them to the helicopter. They were lifting off before they were even fully strapped into their seats. It had taken only seven seconds, from touch down to lift off. No one on the street even had time to see it happen.

From there, they were flown to a company-owned home way out in the wilds of West Texas. Immediately on landing, while running to the pickup van, Cecilia split off, and ran for the trees. No one was able to catch her, her bolting was so unexpected, and she was fast. And the Security Detail's primary focus was Suzy and Ronnie.

The Old Man still didn't like it that Cecilia had escaped. Not one bit.

There followed two days of medical examinations for all of them, and intense debriefings, as Lewiston Corporate Security had them tell all that had happened, interviewing Suzy, Ronnie, and Melissa separately, and then all together. Melissa co-operated fully, holding nothing back. At the end of the group interview, she asked,

"So... when can I expect the police to arrive?"

The Old Man said, "We are choosing to resolve this as a matter of family business. The authorities will not be involved, at this time. The press would be bad for Suzy, and wouldn't do anyone any good, in any way," he said, looking pointedly at Melissa. "So the matter will be dealt with internally."

"What does that mean for me?" she asked.

The Old man thought for a moment, and all at the table could see the battle of intense emotions on his face. Finally, he said,

"Personally, I could take you out in the middle of the town square and shoot you in the head, for your part in what you put my daughter through. But, you were also instrumental in saving my daughter, so there's that, too. You were subject to the same conditioning my daughter was receiving. But you didn't have someone like Ronnie to pull you through it. I can't help but feel some pity for you, in that." He fell silent, for a moment, then sighed, and said,

"So I'm going to let my feelings of you as a captor, and abuser, of my daughter go, and wish you well in the new identity we have made for you. You get a new name, to go, I take it, with your new job."

"Thank you," Melissa said. "That's better than I deserve. Far better than I deserve."

"Then earn it," the Old Man said. "Here's that fabled second chance everyone dreams of. Don't blow it, this time. I probably won't be sending you any Christmas cards, don't care to ever see your face again. So: I wish you well. And goodbye."

Of course, the Old Man had to meet Ronnie. "I just wanted to shake your hand, son."

"You heard the whole story, didn't you? I wouldn't blame you if you had your men shoot me. Or Suzy, she may want to do the job, herself. Hell, leave me a pistol, I'll save you all the trouble."

"Bullshit, son! You were stuck between a rock and a hard place, and you did what you had to do, at no small cost to yourself, to save a life. And you did. You ended up saving three lives, and your own. One of those lives was a woman who is some sort of monster. The other was that mixed up kid, who, for lack of a better analogy, was hit by Cecilia like a Mack truck running into a butterfly. One was yourself. And one was my beloved daughter."

"Who hasn't said one word to me since we were picked up in the helo. It's been four days. I can guess how she feels about me, and I can't blame her in the least."

"Patience, son. She's got a lot to process. But one thing is clear: she thinks the world of you. She thinks she's damaged goods, not fit for you, now. Or anyone."

"WHAT?" Ronnie roared, leaping to his feet. "Where is she? I want to talk to her, right now!" As tough as the Old Man was, seeing Ronnie in full-on command mode made him take a step back, and his admiration for the young man went up another couple of notches.

"What would you do, son?" the Old Man asked. "Go running into her room, yelling at the top of your lungs how outrageous that mis-conception is?"

"YOU'RE GOD-DAMNED RIGHT I WILL!"

"I know you would! But right now is not the time for yelling and barking orders, is it, my son?" And just like that, the Old Man took all the fight out of Ronnie.

"No. No, I guess not. So... what do I do? What can I do?" he asked.

"Be patient. Wait. Give her space, let her get her bearings. When she's ready, she will seek you out."

"Ok. You'll give her my number?"

"Why? You going somewhere?"

"I've got a business. It's failing, but it's mine. I've got a few people who work for me, and I've been gone for seven days, and I don't know what in the Hell is going on, and-"

"I'm given to understand you have a new accountant. Let her take the reins for a bit, see what she does with it. I went through your books with her myself, two days ago, and she's already found enough to keep the doors open and the lights on. And a nice profit for the year, too! You're already well in the black, right now. You're a man of action, son. You can build a great house! But you're no businessman!"

"So... she's really an accountant?"

"Top of her class. And a whole lot more. If it weren't for how we met, I'd try and hire her away for Lewiston. And if you don't compensate her fairly, I may still." Ronnie could only stare, his mouth hanging open.

"Son, business is business. What kind of deal did you make her?"

"I promised her a percentage of everything she saved us, the first year."

The Old Man raised his eyebrows and said, "Very wise. Well done. You'll still have to negotiate a salary for the next year, but I don't see any problems there. Still, it'd be wise to tie a percentage bonus for her to that. Skin in the game, don't you know?"

From outside the door of his room, there came the sound of a woman's voice, bellowing at the top of her lungs.

"FATHER! FATHER! WHERE IS HE? WHERE IS RONNIE? I WANT TO SEE HIM RIGHT NOW!" Followed by a furious hammering on the door. "I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE BECAUSE THIS IS WHERE YOUR SECURITY DETAIL WAS STANDING!"

The hammering on the door took on a more solid sound.

"See? I said she'd seek you out when she was ready. She's just ready a lot faster than I would have thought. Better go see what she wants, son, before she bashes the door in!"

Ronnie opened the door, and dodged as a security baton that had been used to hammer on the door now swept through the open space. Reflexively, he grabbed it on the upswing, and found himself staring into the shocked eyes of Suzy!

"RONNIE!" she screamed, and threw herself into his arms, locking her arms around his head and neck, like she was never going to let him go. She buried her face in his chest and wept for several minutes before regaining her composure.

"Are you staying?" she asked him.

"Your Dad seems to think so."

"But you don't want to?"

"No, I do! More than anything! We had just met, and I felt an immediate connection with you. When I asked you on that date, and you said yes? I didn't know what in the Hell I was going to do, you are so far out of my league, and I'm dead-broke. Or at least I was. But I'd love to have a chance to start over, with you. I don't have anything to offer, though, in this relationship."

"Oh, I disagree!" Suzy said. "Father! OUT!"

"A wise man knows when to advance, and when to retreat," her father said, winking at Ronnie. "Suzy? May the nice Security Guard have his baton back, please? I think Ronnie is packing well enough, on his own? Thank you. Now, children, if you will excuse me?"