A Matter Of Family Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

###

Rape number twelve:

Suzy looked again at what was likely to be her next rapist, still slowly approaching the bed. She started cataloging her observations, in her mind.

"Ok," she thought, "Male. This one is big." 225 pounds, at least, of solid muscle. Unlike all the other men who had been physically unremarkable specimens in every possible category.

This one was exactly the sort of male body to which she found herself most attracted, in normal day-to-day life. Earlier this very evening, she had met such a man. Bu that all seemed like a million years ago, now, her life before she had been kidnapped.

Her latest sexual predator had climbed onto the bed, and was crawling up her body, between her legs, spread wide by the restraints. Because of the mirrors, no matter which way she turned her head, she was forced to watch his naked body slowly mounting her. He was gorgeous. Beautiful, even. "Why is this man raping anyone? He could have his pick of willing, eager women, just by walking into a nunnery," she thought. And, yes, she noted a very prominent, rock-hard, pre-cum dripping cock, which he was even now rubbing against her thighs, from mid-thigh to almost up to her vulva, in the most lascivious way, spreading his pre-cum on her inner thighs.

Against her will, a shiver of sensuous pleasure danced through her body, radiating from the touch on her inner thigh where his cock had rubbed against her. She tried to retreat into her mind again, but this rapist was making it impossible. He kept touching her, gently caressing her body as a considerate and caring lover would, rubbing his chest and belly against hers. Her hands and wrists tied, she was unable to avoid the sensations he was causing in her body.

Surprising her even further, his hands reached up to her face and gently stroked her short, pixie-cut hair, her cheeks, his fingers lazily brushing over her lips. Despite the treatment to which she had been subjected all evening, her body was again responding to the stimulation he was forcing on her with his touch.

The feel of his hot breath on her chest was awakening her body's sexual response. Her nipples had hardened into compact knots of delicious sensitivity. Unlike all the other previous rapists, he turned his mask sideways, revealing his mouth, which he used to suck and lick her nipples, then taking them into his mouth, to tease them with his tongue. The weight of his gorgeous masculine body on top of her, all these stimuli he was creating in her body, all converged into overwhelming fire in her loins, causing her to rapidly become wet with desire.

His hands caressed her neck, momentarily holding her in an iron-grip chokehold on her neck. The suddenness of it, and the contrast to the gentle treatment until this point, sent a wave of panic-driven ecstasy throughout her body again, ending in her pussy growing ever more wet, now aching to be fucked.

In a sudden forceful movement, he was fully on top of her, and had sunk the full length of his cock inside her vagina as far as he could go, all in one fast motion, until his belly was pressed firmly against her clit. The violence and speed of the assault, the fear, the total-fucking weirdness of the whole mask thing, all fed into her soul, fueling her body with a pure, wanton, animal lust she had never before experienced in her life. Her back arched to the point of pain, pushing her belly up against his, as she relished the incredible feeling of fullness within the most intimate part of her body. Only the restraints spreading her legs prevented her from reflexively wrapping her legs around his waist and holding on like she would never let him go.

Her rapist began savagely thrusting his cock in and out of her vagina, rapidly. Within a seemingly endless minute, or a short eternity, she couldn't tell which, her body was rocked by a savage, hard, fast orgasm. She could hear herself wailing like a lost soul as it washed through her. And still he kept going on her, thrusting in and out of her at full force, shaking her body each time their bellies met on the inward stroke. She found her own hips were moving in the same rhythm as his, reflexively, instinctively.

She was about to come again, when suddenly, he pulled out of her. Suzy felt her body writhing in frustrated lust, heard her own cries of dismay and anguish. She heard the raping bastard call out,

"Flip her over! I want to fuck that rich-bitch ass!"

"Oh, God, not again!" she thought to herself. Anal intercourse had never been her favorite thing in sex, though she had a tried it a time or three. Mostly because she really liked the boy she had been dating at the time, and it seemed like a big deal, to them. The two men who had fucked her ass this evening hadn't made much of an impression. But the woman with the strap-on had made her slightly sore. And from the look of it, her current male rapist had an even bigger cock!

The nine women rushed out, all naked, wearing only a mask of her mother's face. They quickly held her down, re-moved the straps, rolled her over, and re-arranged the straps. Suzy was now lying on her belly, her legs spread wide. Another naked woman approached with a foam wedge. Placing the wedge under Suzy's hips, her ass was pushed up high in the air. Her arms were tied so they were straight out from her shoulders. Another subtle degradation, as she wouldn't even be able to support her weight with her arms, positioning her ass even more helplessly high for the depredations of her rapist. It was clear to her what was going to happen next, and she didn't have long to wait, as she watched her rapist approach, spit on her asshole, thumb it gently, then place the huge head of his cock against her anus. The moment of contact took her breath away, and produced a deep shudder in her body.

Slowly, so agonizingly slowly, so that she experienced every last sensation of the act, he began pushing, building the pressure against the resistance of her abused anus in the most exquisite way she had ever experienced. Because of the mirrors, as it had been all evening long, wherever she looked, she saw him, placing his cock in her asshole. Slowly, irresistibly, pressing his cock inside her. The sight of it sent a shudder of lust through her. She moaned as her asshole finally relented and opened, allowing the head of his cock to enter her. He held her like that, for a moment, as her heart raced in response like a jack hammer. "Bitch!" her rapist hissed, pulling her hair, arching her neck and back, the physical stretching of her body as her ass was being violated adding new depths of pleasure in her traitorous body. She was freely moaning and groaning, her chest heaving as her heart raced under the assault. All of it adding fear and adrenalin to her blood, making the sensations she was experiencing seem all the stronger. There would be no retreating into her mind, during this assault. No distancing herself from what her body was being forced to endure, this time. "Like that, do you? Like seeing yourself get fucked in the ass? Bet you didn't know getting fucked in the ass could feel this good, did you? How do you like it? Do you think the Workers of the world like it as much when you and your father fuck them in the ass?"

"These are Communists?" she asked herself. It was true, Communists hated her family's business, just on general principles. "But they hate us enough to try something like this?" It didn't make any sense! They were strictly all talk, once you got more than a hundred yards away from a coffee house. Just disaffected college kids who hated their own parents for having been successful enough to send them to college. Punks trying to give Mom and Dad the ultimate "fuck you," by idolizing their ex-hippy humanities professors. "But apparently some of them are not just all talk," she thought. When she didn't answer her rapist's question, a large, strong hand left a sudden, white-hot stinging slap on her ass. She screamed with the surprise of it, and the pain. The scream ended in a teeth-clenched moan, as the pain burned its way to passion, grounding in her now dripping-wet pussy.

"Bitch! I asked you a question! Do you think the Workers of the world love getting fucked in the ass by you and your father?"

"NO!" she shouted. Three more hard swats fell on her ass cheeks, right, left, right. She howled at the pain and shock, tears falling from her eyes, as her teeth clenched the sheets beneath her.

"You know what you're supposed to call me, bitch!" Another trio of left-right-left swats fell on her ass, causing her to cry out yet again in shock and pain.

"Now!" SWAT! This was the hardest of all, on her right cheek. It made her groan, loudly, as the fire shot through her body. "Let's try it again, shall we, Suzy? And don't get it wrong, this time. Oh, my lovely little Suzy, you have no idea how much worse I can make this hurt for you. Suzy: do you think the Workers loved getting fucked in the ass as much as you do?"

"NO, DADDY! NO!" Watching in the mirror, she saw his arm lift again, as if to deliver more swats to her ass. His hands fell hard on her ass cheeks, where he had been paddling her, causing her to flinch. But she sighed, again, through no will of her own, as his hands began gently rubbing her ass. It prolonged the burn, but the burn then turned into desire, pushing her to yet another orgasm. The sudden release of the tension of the anticipated pain, and the flinch of her body, all further magnified the pleasure her body was feeling. Through it all, she realized there was an intensely erotic quality to watching this be done to her, in the mirrors.

"Wait," she wondered, "If it seems erotic... that's not physical! That's emotional. Oh, God, no! Am I enjoying this?" She felt real panic begin to rise up within her, and she continued to pray, "Oh, dear God, NO! Can they get me addicted to this? These sensations, these sensual forces? Please, just let me die, now! I don't want to end up as their willing slave! Please, dear God!"

But her heart continued to beat in her chest, her lungs continued to rise and fall, and the sensations being forced upon her continued to wash through her body and all she could do was endure, helpless to resist, unable to refuse or ignore the tidal wave of feelings, sensations, and emotions at war within her body and soul. She felt such despair she wished again she would die, rather than take one more minute of the degradation being visited upon her body. But that was not to be.

His cock was now fully plunged into her ass, his belly resting against the crack of her ass, his testicles swinging heavily against her vulva. He began to thrust in and out of her, and Suzy found the sight of it in the mirrors was impossible to look away from. Despite all of the pain, the fear, the humiliation of being sexually subjugated, the indignity of watching her naked body being repeatedly violated all night long, she again found her body responding with unwanted pleasure to his cock's rhythmic motion, buried so deeply in her ass. To a far higher degree than any of the others had produced within her.

"Is it just because he's so beautiful?" She wondered. "If I had met him socially, and this was consensual, I'd be having a great time. If the spanking wasn't quite so hard. But it's not consensual! And this is being done to me to humiliate and degrade me, in front of those assholes who are all watching it and getting off on it."

She broke out in a heavy sweat, running down her back, arms, and legs, soaking her scalp. She realized she was quickly building to another orgasm, and that she both dreaded it... and wanted it. This one was going to be huge, she could feel it, and it filled her with dread and fear because she didn't know what was going to happen to her, when it broke within her.

Would she still be herself? Would it drive her to become their slave, a willing subject to their every whim? She had no idea how it would end, but she knew it was bearing down on her, like a deep-ocean tidal wave beginning to crest as it approached the shore, washing away all before its onslaught.

"Who am I, Suzy?"

"Daddy!"

"Who's daddy am I, Suzy?"

"My Daddy!" She was beginning to orgasm, her chest and belly heaving as it built inside her, about to break over her with irresistible force. Maddeningly, it began like a series of small shooting stars, triggering slight shudders in her arms and legs. She was thinking that maybe this was all it would be? This wouldn't be so bad. She could keep her head through this!

But suddenly, he was laying directly on top of her, his hands around her neck, one arm under her chest, the other from over her back. From behind, his mouth was positioned near her left ear, and she felt his hot breath, his chest heaving as fast as her own, washing over her back and neck, adding its own intimate contribution to the sensations coursing through, and within, her body.

Feeling his cock pulsing, throbbing hard in her ass, she became aware of a hot wetness suddenly spreading deep within her body. She realized he was coming inside her, filling her body with his semen. She also realized, with a shock, that the sensation of her chest pressed against his arm was almost as intensely erotic and satisfying as his cock in her ass. The strength of his arm, the heat of it against her skin, her breast pressed against it so tightly by the weight of his body on top of her, and the iron grip of his hand on her throat, all of it was building her orgasm even higher.

That, and feeling his full weight on her back, the sight in the mirror of his body draped over hers in such close, intimate contact, pushed her over the cliff into pure, primal, animalistic, unthinking orgasm. Her body began to convulse in deep muscle paroxysms that wrenched through her abdomen and then tore through her body. Her vision narrowed, then faded completely as her eyes rolled back in her head. Yet fully aware that the keening wail she was hearing was coming from her own throat, torn from her body by the exquisite assault she had been forced to endure.

It went on, and on, and on, wracking her body, shattering every defense, destroying every last reserve of will she had. She was forced to surrender to it completely, as helpless in its onslaught as her body had been at the hands of her captors. Who would her soul, her mind, belong to when it ended? She had no other choice but to endure it, wait, and see. And still the force of the orgasm echoed through her body, mind, and soul. The whole-body spasms finally began to relent, but the orgasm was far from over, only the most gut-wrenching aspects of it had passed.

She quieted, now whimpering as she gasped for breath, yet still fully in the throes of orgasm. Above her, she felt his weight shift. She looked in the mirror and saw that he was bringing his mouth down to her ear. She heard him whisper to her,

"Suzy! It's me, Ronnie!"

###

Five hours earlier:

Martin was commiserating with his friends at their trendy little coffee shop, later. "It isn't fair. It's that damnable Suzy! She delights in making me look bad in front of the Old Man and the Board, and because of that, no one has any respect for me!"

"I wouldn't say it's Suzy that makes you look bad," said a guy who was a friend of a friend. "You're pretty pathetic all on your own." And his friends all laughed at that!

"Who asked you, asshole?" he demanded.

"The name's Ronnie Case. Try and get it right."

"Ok, Ronnie Case, who the fuck even asked you?"

"You did. Christ almighty, I came here tonight because Phil said you'd buy dinner for everyone. He didn't tell me I'd have to listen to you whine about how stuff isn't falling into place at your feet like you expect the world to be your personal bitch. News flash, dickhead: If you want something, you have to make it happen. THAT is what your Dad has been telling you for your entire twenty-three years."

"You're goddamn lucky I'm not a violent man, or I'd punch your face in!"

"You're welcome to come and give it a try, sport."

Martin looked at Ronnie. He was easily 225 pounds of muscle, broad shoulders, tree-trunk legs, and forearms like a sailor. As always, he decided discretion was the better than getting his ass kicked.

"Ok. So say you have a sister who delights in showing you up, belittling you, making a fool out of you? How would you deal with it?"

"Remove her from the equation," he said.

"Just like that?" Martin asked. "Have her killed?"

"No! Jesus, fuckhead! Remove her from the equation by finding out why she's always mad at you! Study how she does things better than you and learn from it. Or maybe even just try working harder? Christ, you thought I meant you should kill her? Though I'm not that surprised, really, that you took it the way you did. Where the Hell is Phil? I'm gonna take a leak and then I'm getting out of here!"

"And wouldn't you know it? The bitch is here," Martin said, quietly.

Ronnie had been walking by, headed for the Men's Room when he heard Martin mutter. He looked over at the door and saw Suzy walking their way.

Suzanne Martin, "Suzy," to everyone, twenty-one years old, was 5'-7" tall. She had a trim, athletic build with beautiful curves and lovely C-cup breasts. She wore her brunette hair very short, in a pixie cut that perfectly framed her oval face. She had large brown eyes, and full lips, and a long, slender neck. Her legs and arms were long and elegant.

"That's you sister?" Ronnie asked.

"Yes, the miserable fucking cunt bitch is my sister."

"Damn, you poor bastard. You sure you're related by blood? Because if I were you I'd be pissed off I couldn't date her!"

"She's my real sister. I've had private detectives try and find the slightest pretense to disavow her from the family. No luck."

"Uh huh." Ronnie was seriously wondering: "If I snapped this waste-of-space's neck right now, would anyone be upset? Really? Would anyone even miss him?"

Suzy had approached the table. She looked Ronnie over, gave him a polite smile of greeting, and said to Martin,

"So, big brother. Who's your new friend?"

Martin snorted, and said, "I don't know who this low-life asshole is. He came with Phil."

Suzy held out her hand to shake Ronnie's, and said, "I'm Suzy Lewiston."

"Ronnie Case. Suzy, it is a very great pleasure to meet you."

"Don't waste your time on him," Martin said, "I already don't like him."

Continuing to hold Ronnie's hand, Suzy said, "Then, Ronnie, I already know something about you that I like."

"What's that?" Ronnie asked.

"You say what's on your mind without worrying about whether or not you're hurting my big brother's feelings."

"His, or anyone else's," Ronnie said. "Though I do try and be diplomatic, most of the time. However, there are some people on whom diplomacy is wasted."

Suzy asked, "What line of business are you in, Ronnie?"

"Construction."

"Oh, commercial?"

"Nope. Residential. Custom homes."

"Figures!" Martin said, derisively. "You might as well be a homeless bum living out of garbage dumpsters. There's no money in that!"

"My needs are met. It's all I ask."

"Well some of us aspire to loftier heights of achievement," Martin said.

"You'll have to let me know how that works out for you, then," Ronnie said. "Because I'd bet that when the old man cuts you off, and I'm betting it'll be sooner rather than later, you'll be in a world of hurt."

"I ought to punch your miserable face in, you asshole!"

"Lucky for me, you're a peaceful man, isn't it?" Ronnie turned to Suzy, and asked,

"If you're not otherwise unavailable, or previously engaged, would you consider going somewhere else with me for dinner and drinks? Maybe see a movie or something? I'm available right now. But if this evening isn't good for you, I'd be happy to take a rain check?"