A Matter Of Family Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it?" Suzy asked. "No clever pick up line? Just cut right to the chase and ask a girl out?"

"You'll either say yes or no. If it's no, I've asked and established my interest. Maybe you'll be interested enough to pick a later date, maybe not. Those are the risks. If you say yes, I will do everything in my power to make this a great evening, for you."

Suzy realized that this was the most straightforward request for a date she had ever been given. "Yes, Ronnie," she said. "I would love to go on a date with you. Right now. But I have a message I was asked to deliver to my brother. Would you excuse us for a moment?"

"Of course. I'll be over at the door."

Ronnie went and stood by the door and watched Suzy and Martin talking. Whatever she was telling him, it wasn't good news. Martin was literally turning beet red with anger, and gesturing wildly. At one point, Ronnie was sure he was about to back-hand his sister, but a quick look at the crowd he was attracting, clearly made him think otherwise. Instead, he threw his glass on the floor. Then he went along the table, and threw everyone's glasses on the floor.

Before the manager could be summoned to throw him out, he turned and stalked out of the coffee shop. As he passed by Ronnie, he said, "Don't get too attached to her, carpenter!" And he stormed off into the darkness.

Suzy walked up to him and said, "I hope you'll forgive the unpleasantness. I just had to tell my brother that our father is firing him from the family business."

"Family is tough enough as it is," Ronnie said. "I can't imagine adding business in on top of it."

"It is, indeed," Suzy said. Ronnie could see she was obviously saddened by what had just happened with her brother.

"If you'd rather take a rain check on our date," he said, "I'll understand."

She smiled, and said, "No, just give me a minute to freshen up and we can go do something more fun."

"That's fine, I have to visit the men's room, myself. Meet you outside?

"Sounds great!"

Ronnie went to the men's room, did his business, and left. It didn't take long. He walked outside the door to the coffee shop, and nervous, began pacing up and down the sidewalk.

"Ok, hotshot, where are you going to take her? That you can afford? You only came here because you thought you'd get a free dinner out of it. And that's the last fucking time I ever hang out with Phil, if that's what his other friends are like! Christ, what am I even thinking of, starting a new relationship with a woman? And this one in particular! This woman is so far out of my league, it's funny! What was I thinking of, trying to start a new relationship with any woman?"

Ronnie found his thoughts and his pacing had taken him almost a quarter of the block from the coffee house. He turned and began walking back, when he saw Suzy step outside, and start looking for him. He had almost convinced himself to call this off. Just make up some excuse and get the Hell out of there, until he saw the genuine worry on Suzy's face, when she didn't see him right away. He saw her looking all around for him, so he waved his arms to attract her attention. She saw him, and smiled, relief and happiness visible in her expression and body language. Ronnie's heart melted.

"Ok. Tell her you're flat broke. Lead with that, get it out in the open, and see where it goes from there. Just like when you asked her out, just now, be honest."

Suzy's eyes were on Ronnie, so she didn't see the large, windowless, unmarked, white van that pulled up on the street, beside her. Something about it was triggering Ronnie's instincts to high alert. A little farther up the street, in the traffic lanes, a car had stopped, blocking traffic, and started blowing it's horn, continuously. There weren't that many people on the street to begin with, and all eyes were on the car that was honking it's horn.

When the side cargo door of the van popped open, Ronnie was already at a dead run towards them. He was fast, but he was too far away. A bag was thrown over Suzy's head, and numerous hands reached out from the van, grabbed Suzy by her arms, and pulled her inside it. The door instantly slammed shut, and the car honking it's horn and the van into which Suzy had been abducted, were pulling away, rapidly, heading up the street towards Ronnie.

It all had happened in less than a tenth of second. No one else on the street even noticed because all eyes were on the spectacle of the car that had been blocking traffic, but was now speeding away. Ronnie hadn't even had time to see how many people had been in the van!

He altered his course towards them. He didn't have the least clue as to what to do, but he was damned if he was going to let them just get away without trying to stop them. The van was turning the corner, and had to stop, suddenly, as a car parked on the side of the street suddenly pulled out in front of it.

"Here's my chance!" he thought. "One shot. Just break the passenger's side window and crawl inside, start kicking any ass I find that isn't Suzy's, and figure everything else out as I go!" He grabbed the door handle, expecting it to be locked, which it was. But it was more for a handhold, a way to force all his strength into the punch he was aiming at the side window... when suddenly, his whole world went dark.

Sometime later, he had no idea how much, he awoke. He found himself tied to a chair, and stripped naked. A group of people, twelve of them, he quickly counted, were standing around him. They were all naked, too. Directly in front of him stood a woman who was a true knockout. Physically beautiful, tall, bronze complexion, lovely proportions, her hair was shoulder length and a lovely dark-honey color, with wavy curls. Well-toned muscles in her abs, arms, and legs. And lovely pale blue eyes. She'd have been a real stunner, if she hadn't looked at him like a farmer picking out the next turkey for Thanksgiving.

She said, "You can call me Cecilia, Ronnie. What's your interest in this warmongering capitalist bitch, Suzy?"

###

Rape number twelve:

"WHAT? RONNIE?" The unexpected shock rocked Suzy's mind, even as her body continued to be rocked with orgasm. Up to now, she hadn't thought this night could possibly hold any further surprises, but she was wrong.

"Listen to me!" Ronnie fiercely whispered in her ear. "Trust me! I love you! I'm going to get you out of here. But it's going to take some time. I don't know how long, a few days or so."

Still gasping for air, her body convulsing from the depths of the orgasm, Suzy didn't know if this was real, or just hallucinations born of desperation from having been raped all night. Or some other cruel form of psychological torture perpetrated on her mind as well as her body. There wasn't much she could do, as this orgasm was lasting much longer than the previous ones she had experienced from her other rapists. She endured, and listened, as her chest still heaved, fighting to fill her lungs against the weight of his body on top her.

"I'm sorry, Suzy! Oh, God, I'm so, so sorry. I'd never treat you like this. I have to do this. If I don't, they'll find somebody else, somebody really bad. And, I'm going to have to rape you several more times before this over. And it's going to be rough and hurtful, just like this. I hope when I explain you'll understand. In the meantime, when it's me, act like I'm practically killing you. Fake it, scream, cry, whatever you have to do to convince your brother, Martin, I'm practically killing you."

###

Two hours earlier:

"You know, Ronnie," Cecilia said, as she walked around him, her hands on his arms and shoulders, The People's Workers are always on the lookout for those who want to make the world a better place. You're a homebuilder, right?"

"Yes."

Cecilia leaned up against his back, pressing her breasts against him, and putting her lips close to his ear, and whispering, "That's a noble profession. Admirable! But once you've built that house, who takes all the money, all the value, your labor created?"

Ronnie had always been a quick man, and he thought he could see where this was going. "The Banks?"

Cecilia brought her lips to his neck, and was kissing him, nibbling on the side of this neck. "That's right, my noble Worker. They take all your labor, your contribution to society, and leave you with nothing!"

She walked around to the front, and straddled his lap, facing him, bringing her body into full contact with his.

"She's a fucking lunatic commie asshole, but there certainly isn't anything wrong with how she's put together!" His body was already responding to her flirtations.

Cecilia rubbed herself against him, and said, "I was impressed at how you leapt into action, trying to rescue Suzy from being abducted. Ironically, that's what we are doing, too."

"You're rescuing Suzy? From what?"

"From how she was raised. From the society into which she was born. From the certainty of her being one of the countless millions of dead that Karl Marx predicted would perish in the coming revolution."

"I see."

She lifted his face to meet her eyes, and asked him, "Do you?"

"Think fast, asshole, this bitch isn't kidding around." So he said, "I... admit I don't see the bigger picture... of all of this... as clearly as you do. Cecilia." He noted her smile, when he spoke her name. "But even though Suzy and I just met, only, what? Twenty minutes ago? I was struck with an immediate fondness for her-"

"Because you're a worker, a builder!" Cecilia said. "It's how you think, what you do! You recognized, like I have, that Suzy can be saved. She needn't be lost on the mountain of unknown, unwept, un-mourned corpses Marx predicted in the coming revolution! And that's what we are going to try and do for her, Ronnie. We are trying to re-educate her, to save her and bring her into the revolution. But! We don't have a lot of time to work with, and, well, our methods are going to have to be rough, and cruel, to expedite bringing Suzy into the light."

"How cruel?" Ronnie asked, fearing the worst.

Cecilia pulled the curtain back from a window, and he could see into the other room. He saw a mattress, with Suzy tied to it, spread-eagled, and naked. He saw a man on top of her, raping her. Wearing a mask of Suzy's famous father. He saw the room full of spectators, all naked, all wearing masks of Suzy's famous mother and father. He saw that Suzy was crying, and clearly not enjoying this. He saw the asshole who was raping her slap her face, her bare breasts, eliciting cries of pain from her.

His vision turned red, and he immediately, frantically, began trying to extricate himself from the chair with all his strength. He couldn't break the ropes they had bound him with. But the chair was made of wood. "If I can just smash the chair, it might loosen the ropes enough to get me free, and then, God Almighty, there is going to be some asses getting kicked!"

Even in his rage, he felt Cecilia walk up behind him, and place her arms around his shoulders, and hold her head against his.

"Easy, now, my noble worker. Shhhhh. Easy." She blew lightly on his neck, making him shiver in spite of his blinding rage. "Shhhh! She's being raped, yes. And ordinarily that would be very cruel. But this is for her own good. We have to show her, quickly, what her family has been doing to the world, the State, the People! As well as show her what they have done to her, raising her to believe in, and participate in, capitalism. It's cruel and hurtful, yes. But we don't have a lot of time, so we have to resort to forceful methods such as this. It's the only way to re-educate her, and bring her into the fold, and save her. Mitch, there, isn't even the first man to rape her, this evening. He's number nine, so far. And none of this is anything a woman's body and mind can't survive."

She embraced him more tightly and whispered in his ear, "I know this for a fact. This is how I was brought into the fold, when I was just 18 years old, myself. It was cruel and hurtful, but that education by rape? It made me what I am now. It's cruel, yes, but I'm not doing anything to her that hasn't been done to me. And I turned out very well, don't you think?" She buried her face in his neck and lightly nibbled up and down it, from his ear to his shoulder, her breath spilling hot across his neck.

Ronnie fought for control of himself. "How. Many times. Are you going to have her raped?" His jaw was clenched so tightly in anger he wondered how he didn't shatter his own teeth.

"Twelve, I think, will be plenty, for the evening," Cecilia said. "That'll establish that none of this is anything she can control. And she's going to have to change if she wants it to stop. But she's a lot tougher, stronger, than I had thought. I think we're going to be raping her, repeatedly, for the next week, or so, which is time we don't have. Unless we can up our game. I think you could help us with that, Ronnie."

"She says it so matter-of-factly," Ronnie thought.

Cecilia said, "Really, it's a testament to her personal strength and will. And, to a certain extent, the general FAILURE! Of the men I have to do the work. THEY'RE PATHETIC! The WOMEN are doing a better job of raping her, I swear to God!" Cecilia saw Ronnie staring at her, open-mouthed. "What? Oh! The women. Yes, Ronnie, at least three of her sisters, and I, myself, have stepped up to assist in her re-education via rape. The People's Worker's will tolerate no discrimination towards homosexuality, my love. AND WE'RE CERTAINLY DOING A MORE THOROUGH JOB THAN THESE PATHETIC LIMP-DICK LOSERS!"

This was the first time Ronnie had heard Cecilia raise her voice. And the first time he got to see how quickly her rage came over her. As well as take in the effect her rage had on her subordinates. They all cringed and took a step back, as fearful as beaten dogs.

"They're well familiar with these outburst of rage," Ronnie thought, "And scared shitless by her. File that one away: she's harsh on her own people."

"So," Ronnie said, unable to look away from Suzy being raped, "What are your plans for me?"

Cecilia had walked back around in front of him, and again, straddled herself on his lap, pressing her body directly against his.

"Why, since you're a worker, and you obviously care for Suzy, personally, I was hoping to recruit you into the cause!"

Ronnie could only stare, open-mouthed, at Cecilia.

"Surely you think saving her life is a noble endeavor? Is death not worse than rape? And, if I may offer some personal comment, you do look like a man who is up for the job." Cecilia was rubbing his shoulders and arms, her hips bucking against his belly. He noted her wetness, as her slit rubbed against him, and noted the beginning of an erection as his body responded to her touch.

Ronnie's head was swimming. He didn't even know where to start.

"Cecilia, listen, I don't have it in me to rape a woman-"

Cecilia gently placed her hand against his lips, shushing him. "I know you don't. You're a good man. You don't want to do this, because you know the harm it can cause. That's why you'll be so good at this. It's important that you not think of her as a woman. Think of her as an oppressor, who is finally getting done to them what they have done to us, the world, for so long.

"Think of it this way, too: if you want to save her, you had better get out there and rape her senseless to bring her over to the cause. We can't do anything physical that will leave a permanent mark, or require explanation to a doctor. So the force we apply to break her free of her capitalist worldview has to be mental and emotional. We need Suzy alive and compliant. If we can't have both of those? She'll be the first of the millions of dead Marx predicted.

"You say you care for her, despite only having just met. I believe you. I know how the heart can behave. If you love her, you'll help us rape her into a deeper understanding of the world, and her place in it. Or, I'll just have to find someone else who will do the job. Someone who doesn't care about her, if she's really hurt, or not."

One look at the resolve in Cecilia's eyes, and Ronnie saw she was dead serious.

"And if I don't join the cause?" he asked.

"Then Suzy won't be alone, in the mountain of corpses to come. I'll make sure your body lies together with hers. Because that one little gift will be all I can give the both of you. You're either with us or against us. If we had time to properly explain it all, I know you'd come around to our side. Please? Join us? You'll be saving a life. Suzy's life!

"And," she rubbed her pussy against his now fully erect cock, and rubbed his face in her breasts, "You'll be making me so happy. You'll like that. I reward those who serve the cause well."

"Christ almighty! Damned if do, damned if I don't! Maybe if I can get some of the boys out here, I can get Suzy out of this. I can't do it alone. I can't do it with Ms. Loonie-Commie of the Century feeling me up every five seconds. I'll have to join them to play for time, at least."

Cecilia stood up, and backed away a couple of steps. "I need your answer, Ronnie. I know this is sudden, and a lot to ask, but we're against a sharp time limit, on this."

"I'll help. I want to save Suzy's life. So I'll rape her, like you want." "God forgive me," he thought. "Playing for time is my only option to get Suzy out of this."

"Oh, that's wonderful!" Cecilia said. She straddled him again, put both hands on his face, and gave him a long, deep, open-mouthed kiss. Her tongue explored every bit of his lips and mouth, and when his tongue met hers, she also began humping her pussy against his belly, at first, and then directly against his erect penis, rubbing her slit up and down his cock, coating it with her wetness. She broke the kiss, after a bit, leaning back, but still pressing her slit tightly against his cock, her arms around his neck, breathing hard. Then she looked around at the naked men and women, and said,

"Well? SOMEBODY CUT HIM LOOSE! Ronnie is one of us, now!" She leaned back in for more kissing her hands roaming freely over his chest and shoulders. She lifted herself up, and Ronnie felt the head of his cock against her vaginal entrance, and he thought she might just push herself down and take him inside her right there. But as soon as his hands and legs were untied, she pushed herself away from him and said,

"Sorry, lover. No fucking for us, just yet. I don't mean to be a tease. I just want you all worked up for your turn on Suzy! Get out there and make it count."

###

Rape number twelve:

"MARTIN?? That's who was behind this?" Suzy's head jerked up from the shock of hearing her brother's name. She tried to speak her brother's name, but with the convulsions of her orgasm, and the weight of Ronnie's body on her back, limiting her ability to fully take a breath, she couldn't speak. She could only gasp, open mouthed, like a fish out of water. She looked in the mirrors, and saw him so intimately close to her, his cock still impaling her ass, his hands on her neck, his weight crushing her down, pinning her in place. Her body still wracked with the ongoing orgasm. Their bodies both soaked in their own sweat.

It was the most defenseless, helpless, vulnerable, moment of her life. And also the most thrillingly intimate moment of her life, which further added to her orgasm's duration. She fought for breath, she had to speak, she had so many questions to which she desperately needed answers!

"Baby," Ronnie whispered fiercely, "It'll have to wait. Sorry about this." To keep her from speaking, he bore down on her with all his weight, squeezed his arms in on her sides, hard, and drove his cock as deeply into her ass as he could, triggering another explosive cry from her throat, and another wave of orgasmic convulsions throughout her body.