A Matter Of Family Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Even with that, honey, it's going to be hard for you, when I rape you. This isn't over, yet, not even close. And I'm going to have to rape you, and make it believable. Hurtful. I'm so sorry. That's all I can say for now! If they ask what I said, tell them I told you how we're to trying to help you. That's what they want to hear! Do whatever they say. Don't fight! Endure this as well as you can, and know this: I'm working to get you out of here! I'm going to tell them I told you we're trying to help you, saying it's psychological rape to go with the physical rape. Please, please, trust me!"

He lifted his weight off her back, allowing her to breathe freely once again. Suzy gasped and shuddered with incoming breath and post-orgasmic shivers. The sight of her body, face down, ass propped up high, covered in both his sweat and hers; and him still behind her, his cock still buried deep in her ass, also covered in his own sweat, was such a raw, primal, animalistic image, it triggered another, though much less intense orgasm within her. She found that she didn't want it to end.

"Oh, God! Am I going crazy from all of this?" But she didn't really think so. She seemed to have walked through the fire of the most intense orgasm of her life, and she appeared to have emerged as her own self.

Slowly, her rapist withdrew his cock from her ass, making her shudder with every moment of the slow withdrawal from so deep within her body. Again she was struck by the absolute, total, vulnerable intimacy of the moment. Then he gave her one last light swat, which made her flinch all the same.

"See you later, bitch," he said, loud enough for all to hear. "Rest up. You're going to need it. I think tomorrow I'll fuck your mouth. I dunno, though. Your pussy and ass are fine, indeed! We'll just have to see how it goes. Fortunately, you won't have to rely only on me."

The orgasm had peaked and was beginning to fade. But his words, the ones he had whispered in her ear as his cock plundered her ass, her body wracked by orgasm, those words rang hot in her mind for hours afterwards.

That was Ronnie? The man she had just met? And truly liked? And, if he could be believed, Martin, her own brother, was behind all of this? Because of communists? She didn't know what she could believe. She couldn't even be sure she hadn't just invented the whole thing, in desperation from the events of the evening, while experiencing the most incredible orgasm she had felt in her life.

Mercifully, after him, they untied her, and left, locking her in the room. The room at least had a bathroom with a toilet, sink, and shower. She washed herself in the shower, vigorously scrubbing herself raw, as if she hoped she could simply wash the events of the evening away, down the drain, with enough soap and hot water.

Afterwards, physically exhausted, she first laid down on the floor, not wanting to go anywhere near the bed. But the floor was too hard and cold. She went back to the bed, but before she laid down, she stripped the sheets off it. She was damned if she was going to sleep on the same sheets upon which she had been raped! She even flipped the mattress, for that much more distance between herself and the events of the night. She lay in the bed, looking at herself in the mirror on the ceiling, at her abused, naked body. Considering what she had been through tonight, and if Ronnie could be believed there would be at least several more days of this?

She wondered, "Can I get through this?" Having survived that orgasm, and come through still as her own self, she believed she could. But only time would tell, for sure. "Anyone will break, under long enough torment," she told herself. Another thing they had taught her in the abduction survival classes. Anyone will break, and there was no shame in having been broken. How many more of those... events?... that deep of an orgasm, could she take before she was owned, body and soul, by whoever could deliver them?

Well, so far, only one of her tormentors had been able to produce that deep of a response in her body. And if he was going to help her, if his words weren't just some additional cruel psychological mental/emotional rape to go with all the physical rape, she just had to endure. She had no other choice, but to submit and endure.

As the lights went out, she rolled over on her side, and curled up in a fetal ball. She broke down and cried herself to sleep. Her last thought was,

"Why is this happening? Why is Martin doing this? Because Daddy fired him and cut him off?"

Chapter 2.

Cecilia's World

Martin called it "The Conference Room." It was just another large room in the abandoned hospital where they had set up for Suzy's "intervention."

Cecilia called the meeting to discuss what was going to happen to Suzy, next, and how. Martin insisted he sit at the head of the table. Naturally, that meant Cecilia had to sit at the opposite end of the table. Of the two of them, Martin and Cecilia, everyone in the room feared Cecilia far more than they feared Martin.

"Ronnie?" Cecilia called out to him as they filed in. "Come sit here, at my right hand, if you please? Melissa! Please move down a chair, so Ronnie can sit beside me, will you, darling?"

This came as a shock to everyone who knew Cecilia. She hated men. She hated well-muscled men, even more. She saw everyone's surprise on their faces, and said,

"Ronnie is a worker. We're doing this for the Workers. I like to remind myself of that, when the course of action becomes extreme, such as this.

"And he gave great service in the name of the cause, tonight. He should be rewarded by being allowed to sit at my right hand."

Ronnie had noted the look of fear on the face of the woman, Melissa, when Cecilia called her name; and he noted the look of relief on her face as she was ordered to move away from Cecilia. He took his seat, put his hands on the table, and everyone practically gasped when Cecilia reached out with her hands, and took his hands into hers, and held them there. "You were like some beautiful, naked, avenging angel, in there. You raped her so gloriously! It's no wonder she came so hard. I nearly came, just watching it."

"Glad... to be of service." Ronnie said. "Christ all mighty," he thought, "This has got to be the single most fucked up woman I have ever had the misfortune to meet! God I hope Suzy trusts me! If it weren't for these assholes and their guns, I'd bust her out of here, right now. If I see they are actually destroying her, I'll have to act before I know I can pull it off, even if it kills me. Even if it kills Suzy. I can't let her be brainwashed into the puppet these assholes want to make her become. I have to be patient. Suzy is strong. My buddies will come, I know they will, and I know we can rescue her, then. Three more days. God, let me help Suzy get through this with her mind and her will intact!"

But he was going to have to find some way to contact his fellow ex-soldiers, and so far no opportunity had presented itself for that. They had taken his cell phone as the first item of business. "If I can get out of here, alone, I can call the police, and her Dad, if I can figure out how. The old bastard has to have some pretty good private security."

He felt a hand gently stroke his face, looked up, and saw Cecilia was leaning in close to him, caressing his face, shoulders, and chest.

"Penny for your thoughts, Noble Worker?" she said.

Hating himself for what he had just done to Suzy, hating himself for not knowing how to get her out of this, and generally feeling like killing somebody, he said,

"I was thinking that when I first met Martin this evening, I had this instinct to just reach out and crush his windpipe. Looking back on it, I wish I had."

"How dare you talk to me like that!" Martin said, jumping out of his chair.

"I'm not talking to you, asshole, I'm talking about you. You aren't worth the waste of breath."

"Enough, both of you!" Cecilia commanded, steel in her voice, again.

"Ronnie, I understand how you feel. A worker, gazing upon a social parasite. How could you have thought otherwise? But the People's Workers have need of this parasite. For now. So save the rough stuff for his sister's cunt."

Cecilia placed her hand on Ronnies face, and said, "I believe, I truly believe, after watching you completely break her down, that we can fuck this bitch over to the right side of history."

"As if I didn't feel shitty enough, already," he thought.

"Your love for her shows in how thoroughly, how completely, how lovingly, you raped her senseless."

She kept one hand on his, and her other hand dropped below the table, and there was a wet, squelching sound as she drove her fingers into her vagina. "Oh, you really fucked that little bitch so spectacularly well, my avenging angel. Just literally fucked her senseless!" She groaned, leaning forward so far her head was nearly resting on the table, her neck turned to look at Ronnie.

Cecilia began masturbating in earnest. Surprised, Ronnie made to pull his hand away, but the woman sitting next to him, the one Cecilia had called "Melissa," put her hand gently on his shoulder. He turned to look at her, and saw her staring intently into his eyes. So very slightly, she shook her head "no," and put her hands out, palms forward, urging him not to move. She had a very serious, and plaintive, look on her face. She motioned with her finger in front of her lips for him to be quiet. As they were all naked, Ronnie could see the signs of multiple faded red marks on the woman's shoulders, neck, and breasts. Some nearly healed, some still very recent. He looked around the table, and saw similar marks on almost all present, male and female. Looking back at the woman, she visibly relaxed when Ronnie nodded "yes," and remained still.

After a few minutes of being hunched over, masturbating, breathing faster and faster, her grip on Ronnie's hand growing more and more tight, Cecilia's body shuddering, she suddenly held absolutely still. Then threw her head back, slumped down back in her chair, and screamed as her orgasm washed over her. Not once during the entire length of the paroxysms of her climax did she let go of Ronnie's hand.

Ronnie looked around the table and saw relief on everyone's faces. Again, he felt a hand on his back from the woman next to him. He turned and saw a tear of gratitude fall from her eyes.

Cecilia had recovered enough to speak, though her speech was slow, her body still resting languidly in her chair, and said, "Was that good for you, too, Ronnie?"

Ronnie saw everyone holding their breath, again.

"It was."

"Mmmm," Cecilia said, "What did you like best about it?"

"It was... like nothing I have ever experienced, before."

"Oh, I know, I know!" Cecilia said. "Let this be a lesson to us all: even though we are engaged in the good fight for the People's Workers, we should never expect a reward for our service. Because our reward is to be engaged in this struggle! Nonetheless, rewards are sometimes given, as has just been witnessed, here."

Everyone clapped and cheered. Ronnie felt like he could have been knocked over with a feather.

Like a light had been turned on, Cecilia was suddenly back to being all-business. She looked around the room, fixed her gaze on Martin, and said,

"Well, Martin, you're fucking idiotic plan isn't fucking working. Suzy hasn't broken. I told you the fucking masks were too fucking stupid! We should all just go in, line up on her, and gang-rape away on her pussy, mouth, and ass, until she breaks, and does what she's told!"

"I can't help it!" Martin said. "It's not my fault all your men are such pathetic limp-dick emasculated metrosexuals. Christ all mighty, your women did a better job on her! The only man here who really raped her well is Ronnie! And I still don't know why you said HE could join in on this!"

Cecilia said, "I don't have to justify myself, or our methods, or our decisions, to you, Martin. But I will say this: I wanted him here because I recognize a fellow predator when I see one. And you saw what he did to her. Watched every second of it, didn't you? Got you hard, too, didn't it? Watching your sister get raped. Maybe you got hard because you're a disgusting incestuous pervert. Maybe you got hard because you wished it were you who was getting raped, not her? So just shut your fucking mouth before I have one of the guys shove their cock in it."

"At least they might get a hard-on for another guy!" Martin said.

"God damn it!" Cecilia screamed. "If you would just let us properly abuse the useless little cunt, she'd be doing what we say and begging us to fuck her more!"

"She cannot be visibly injured when she meets my Dad and his lawyers to sign over her shares to me! And they will send her to a doctor to see if she has any injuries that might hint at coercion. That's standard procedure in the company when someone mysteriously signs over their shares! And if they think Suzy has been coerced, the whole plan fails. The People's Workers will never get 51% of the stock of Lewiston Enterprises. If this works, in one fell swoop, the People's Workers will hold the reins of the entire US economy in their hands. Theirs to exploit, or destroy, as they wish. I've explained this all to you a hundred times already, for Christ's sake!"

Cecilia was instantly driven to a psychotic rage. "You will not ever speak to me like this again, do you understand?" Cecilia shouted. "Mike, Tim, Jack, ALL of you men, and any woman who wants to wear a strap on, FUCK MARTIN'S ASS! RIGHT NOW!" All around the table, the men instantly scrambled to their feet, surrounded Martin, and began ripping his clothes off. Despite his protests, they bent his naked body over the table and lined up to take turns on his ass.

Ronnie couldn't help but note that many of the men, did, indeed, seem to be getting real erections for the first time of the night.

Cecilia put her hand on Ronnie's arm, and said, "Not you, though, Ronnie. We need to talk about tomorrow morning. How we are going to awaken our fair maiden from her peaceful slumbers. Just you, me, and her."

On the other side of the room, Martin was trying to beg them to stop, but it was difficult because as soon as he opened his mouth, a cock was shoved in it. Even as another man lined up behind him to fuck his ass.

"Looks like he's enjoying it, doesn't he?" Cecilia asked, whispering in Ronnie's ear.

Ronnie had to admit: Martin did seem to be enjoying getting raped. "He's certainly got it coming to him, for what he is making his sister endure," Ronnie thought.

"Let's go back to your place, my Hero Worker, and I'll spend the night with you, in your bed, and in your arms."

Ronnie opened his mouth to say something, but Cecilia shushed him with her hand on his lips, the scent of her arousal still very strong on her hand, and said,

"Sorry, lover, no more reward for you tonight. At least, not sex. Sorry to get your hopes up! I need you rested up and ready for what we're going to do to Suzy, tomorrow. You'll have to be content with cuddling, this evening, I'm afraid.

"But don't worry. When this is over, when we've broken the cunt, and broken her family's business, and broken the US's capitalist system, when we have saved the ungrateful world from mankind's depredations, I will choose to reward you handsomely with my body."

"Jesus H. Christ! Ain't I the lucky one?" Ronnie thought. "Psycho commie babe of the fucking century likes me. How in the fuck did I get into this? How in the fuck do I get Suzy out of this?"

As they left, they walked past the spot where Martin was getting fucked in the ass. Another man had his cock in his mouth. Cecilia put her hand on the man's chest, and said, "Mitch? May I have a moment with Martin, if you please?"

"Of course, Cecilia!" He pulled his cock out of Martin's mouth and stepped back.

Behind Martin, the man who was sodomizing Martin began to pull his cock out of Martin's ass, but Cecilia said,

"Ray? You don't have stop. Just keep on fucking his ass as it may please you." Ray answered with a "thumbs up" sign, pushed himself fully back into Martin's ass, and continued thrusting away. Martin groaned, and Ronnie was fairly certain it was a groan of pleasure.

Cecilia reached down, and gently lifted Martin's head to look into his eyes.

"Cecilia, please! Make them stop! I'm sorry! I'll do anything you want!"

Cecilia leaned forward and gently kissed him on the forehead, and said, "There! You see how well my method works? You haven't been getting raped even five minutes, and already your attitude is so much better!"

Mitch asked, "So... do we stop, now?"

"Oh, good Heavens, no!" Cecilia said. "Keep going until everyone who wants to has had a chance to come in his mouth or his ass. Or both, if you can manage. Whichever you prefer. As much as you wish, because tomorrow, we won't be needing you to service Suzy. Change of plan!"

"NO!" Martin shouted. "Cecilia, please-"

She shushed him with a finger on his lips and said, "Your protestations somehow don't sound very convincing, Martin. And you see? We weren't even using masks. Simple is best, isn't it? From now on, if you want to rape your sister again like you did tonight, you're doing it without a mask. Worthless little fucker, if you're going to rape a girl, at least have the decency and commitment to the act of rape to look her in the eye while you do it! Because, tomorrow? We're all done with masks."

"He was one of Suzy's rapists, tonight?" Ronnie wondered. "Her own brother?" Any last bit of pity Ronnie may have felt for Martin and his current circumstances faded to nothing.

"Open your mouth, Martin," Cecilia said. He did, and she reached over to Mitch's still erect cock, and guided him tenderly, lovingly, back into Martin's mouth.

"Thank you, Cecilia," Mitch said.

She patted him on the ass and kissed his cheek. "The State rewards her loyal servants."

She put her hand on his face and said, "But! Tell the others: leave Suzy alone for the night. I mean it. Fuck Martin all you want, as long as you want. Electro-stimulate him until his balls runs dry and he goes permanently cross-eyed, if you want. Shove sounding rods up his cock, whatever. But! No permanent marks! Not tonight. And no marks that can be seen while wearing normal business attire. Apart from that, have all the fun all of you want with him. See if you can fuck some respect into his miserable soul, via your seed in his ass.

"Ronnie? Take me to your home. Your bed."

###

They found their clothes and got dressed, and got in his truck. All the way on the drive to his house, all Cecilia could talk about was,

"When the workers of the world unite and create a paradise on Earth, blah, blah, blah." Living in a liberal college town, it was all he had ever heard from bright-eyed young students who wanted to give the biggest possible "fuck you" to the Mother and Father paying for their education. And who wanted to impress the burnt-out old ex-hippy professors who had subsumed the role of their parents. Professors who no longer believed even a shred of that Commie crap. But, having spent their whole lives devoted to the cause, like a Priest of the Spanish Inquisition, didn't know what else to talk about, anymore. And could never admit that what they believed, what they had devoted their lives to, all that they had done, was wrong. All of it.

It was all he could do to keep from driving his truck off the road and killing them both, because that would leave Suzy at the mercy of her captors.

"And none of them have the imagination required to think of a scenario in which Suzy should live!"