A Matter of Trust Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ok sweetie?" I heard her ask.

"Yeah, just thinking about how lucky I am to be here with you."

She blushed at this comment and leaned into my chest, placing her hand over my heart.

"I meant what I said Nathan. I love you no matter what." She spoke. "Can I ask you something? Is it truly that hard to believe?" She asked with a kind of sadness in her voice.

"I just want to make sure I can make you as happy as you deserve. I don't ever want to hurt you in any way."

I felt her pull me into her, squeezing me. I looked down to see her smiling at me, a look of nothing but pure love in her eyes. "You could never hurt me, Nathan. I will always love you."

I sat with her on the beach, just holding her, listening to the soothing sounds of the ocean around us, feeling her pressed against me, the two of us perfectly content right where we were at this moment in time. A few seconds later, I heard a small little laugh escape her. "Besides, you can't tell me that you didn't enjoy seeing her and Taylor's tits in the hot tub." She grinned as she elbowed me.

I damned near swallowed my tongue hearing the words come out of her mouth. Nervously I tried to think of a response to her comment. "Uhh..." Was about all that managed to escape. I could tell that she was trying to hold in from laughing as it had to have looked like I was in the middle of a firing squad.

"It's ok Nate. They do have nice tits. Don't you think?" She joked, looking up at me again while trying to stifle a laugh. I could sense that she was just trying to goad me into answering, the whole time she was trying so hard not to burst into laughter at my nervousness.

"Yeah... I plead the fifth..." I said, flashing her a smile back.

"Oh, don't wanna talk hey? That's ok, I have better uses for your tongue." She grinned and pulled me closer to her, pressing her lips against mine, our tongues encircling each other.

I reached across her, rubbing her lightly as my hand made its way up her body, slowly tracing the outline of her tits over her shirt. I heard her moan into my mouth as I made contact, her body shifting deeper towards mine. I wrapped my other arm around her waist and pulled her onto my lap. She seemed to melt into me and responded by grabbing the back of my head, pulling me close to her, returning my kiss with a passion that reminded me of the first time she kissed me back. I pulled back slightly and started at her face, running my hands down to her tits, kneading and turning them in my palms, my fingers gripping them through her shirt. She moaned back at my touch, driving her tongue into my mouth. We continued like this for a few moments when she broke the kiss, a look of complete lust in her eyes.

"Back to the room?" She asked with a mischievous grin.

"You'd have to get off me first." I smiled at her.

"Where's the fun in that?" She joked and leaned in to kiss me again.

She sat atop me for a little while longer, when I felt her body shift and she slowly began to lift herself. I quickly stood and held my hand to her as we made our way back to the hotel. Once we cleared the door to the room, she grabbed me and pushed me over towards the bed. My legs hit the edge and I fell over onto my back as she climbed onto the bed, following my movements backwards with her own. I reached down and lifted her shirt, slowly peeling it off her body. She threw her arms up, allowing the garment to be pulled from her. She had worn a sexy little low cut black lace bra underneath that showed her perfect nipples pressing against it, the cups holding her perky tits in place like they were chiseled out of stone. Her hands went down my chest, pulling my shirt from my waist, and practically ripped it off me.

I started kissing the base of her neck now, drawing moans of pleasure from her with each kiss. I reached around her and undid the clasp of her bra, letting those magnificent tits free. As her bra fell off of her, I grabbed each tit, rolling one nipple in my fingers, bringing my lips down to the other one.

"Oh god that's so good." She moaned as my tongue rolled across her nipple.

She rolled onto her back, giving me free access to her body. I focused my attention to her tits for a while longer, altering my attention to each of them. My tongue started between her breasts as I slowly licked my way down to her navel, grasping her tits in each hand. She shuddered under my tongue's movements as she rocked her head back and forth, moaning between heavy breaths.

I managed to lick my way down to her waist band of her pants, I grabbed them with my teeth. I let go of her breasts and brought my fingertips down her sides, colliding with the material and with a little bit of an effort, managed to start pulling them down past her hips and down her legs. Her pants seemed to be glued to her body, it I reluctantly removed my teeth from pulling down the garment and instead tugged on them harder with my hands. She rose off the bed slightly, allowing them to work their way down her body. They slid off and I was met with a pleasant surprise, she wasn't wearing any underwear.

Starting with her left leg, I slowly kissed my way up to her thighs, across her neatly shaven mound, and back down her right leg.

"Oh Nathan!" she moaned loudly, her hands now grabbing her tits, rubbing and pinching her nipples.

I looked up at her sweet pussy, staring me in the face. It looked so sexy and I knew I needed a taste. I grabbed her legs and pulled my face towards her, sliding my tongue out, bracing for the first contact. I felt the heat and wetness coming from her as I made contact, running my tongue from the base of her swollen lips to the top of her, stopping just shy of her clit.

"Fucking hell!" she screamed as she started writhing on the bed. "Your tongue feels amazing!"

I slid my tongue deep inside her folds, drawing a gasp of a heavy breath from her. She threw her legs over my shoulders, wrapping them around my head. Her right hand now dropped to my head and held the top of it in place as I continued my work.

"You're so good at that." she moaned and threw her head back.

I smiled to myself and brought my finger to her. I slid it up and down briefly and slowly slid its length inside of her. I placed my tongue on her clit and flicked it, pressing hard against it. I kept up my assault on her pussy and clit and soon I felt her begin to tremble and shake, sensing that her orgasm was close.

"OH GOD KEEP GOING! I'M GOING TO CUM!" she screamed and arched her back, throwing her body towards the bed, her eyes rolling back in her head.

I slid my tongue across her clit and worked my finger in and out of her faster, doubling my efforts, the need to bring this amazing creature to her climax. After less than a minute, I was rewarded when I felt her pussy clamp down on my finger and her body convulsed under my tongue as her orgasm hit her.

"NNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH FUCK!" she screamed as her orgasm rocked through her.

She threw her body from side to side, trembling and moaning, gasping for air with each convulsion. After a minute or two of devouring her juices, she went limp, seeming to collapse on the bed, her eyes closed, her mouth open although no words came out.

I crawled back up beside her, slowly wrapping my arms around her. I felt her body fall into mine and she laid there for a minute, slowly regaining her composure.

"Holy shit that felt amazing..." She panted between breaths. "...give me a minute."

With a smile that now formed on my face, I leaned in to gently nibble on her ear.

"Take your time beautiful. I'll be right here waiting." I said as I resumed nibbling on her ear.

We laid there for a short time while she came down from her bliss, her blonde hair a disheveled mess, but still she looked sexy as hell. The sweat has made her body glisten in the room's light and she looked like an angel laying there.

As she returned to me from her mountain top, she leaned into me, kissing me gently on the lips. I grabbed her and rolled her naked body on top of me, feeling her beautiful tits pressed against my chest.

She returned my smile and had a look of pure lust and hunger in her eyes now. I felt her shift down to my lap and her hands start to roam over my body, working their way down to my jeans. As they found the button on them, she slowly worked it open and lowered the zipper. She raised herself off of me and stood at the end of the bed. In one motion, she grabbed my jeans and boxers, pulling them down my body and off my legs.

"I missed this." she moaned and slowly started scraping her nails up my thighs towards my aching cock.

I let out a moan of approval and looked down to see her eyes locked into mine, her hands mere inches from my now rock-hard dick. She grabbed my cock with both hands and held it up like it was a trophy, before bringing her tongue and running it across the head.

"OH GOD!" I moaned, the feeling of her tongue making contact with my dick.

"Nope, just me." She smiled back at me and opened wide, taking my throbbing dick about half way into her mouth.

The blowjob that she had previously given me was amazing, but the one she was giving me now, she was determined to beat it. Slowly she worked up and down my shaft, following her strokes with her tongue and her hand. Her other hand was brought up and slowly caressed my balls while she continued her assault. Deeper and deeper, she took me, sliding her tongue along me as she went, until I felt my cock head at the opening of her throat.

"HOLY FUCK!" I screamed as she held my cock buried in her throat.

She eagerly took my cock deep into her. She placed her hands on my hips, wanting to pull me into her, desperately trying to take more of my cock. Slowly, she raised her mouth to where just the tip of my dick was in her mouth, swirling her tongue over the tip. This lasted all of about 10 rounds of her doing this when I felt the Cumshot 500 race coming on. It was a race that she was driven to have me finish first in.

"SHIT I'M GONNA CUM!" I moaned into her as my hands now found her head, pushing her with the same force that she was applying herself.

She let go of my hips and threw her hands down her body, thrashing at her pussy, the sounds carried by her lust as she was determined to cum with me. This was primal and she wanted it. The first round went off and I felt like I was going to pass out. My toes curled, my head seemed to spin, the electricity of her mouth as it was held in place, my erection crammed almost into her throat.

"OH FUCK!" I screamed as I shot wave after wave of cum down her.

She gave off a mixture of moans and growls, then I felt her tense up and hold herself in place, watching her body shudder as she powered herself through another orgasm, all the while swallowing every drop that I could pump into her.

Now spent, I threw my head back onto the bed, gasping for air myself now. I heard a low moan and felt my now spent cock release from her grasp as she slowly worked her way up my body.

"Thank you for tonight." She said and kissed me on the cheek.

"Anytime." I replied as I wrapped my arm over her, pulling her into my chest.

She laid there for a few moments, before her body relaxed completely and I felt her beginning to dose off.

"You do still owe her one by the way..." she trailed off as she settled in to me, softly breathing and just rested against me, quickly falling asleep.