A Milf at the Country Club Pt. 20

Story Info
Her gangbang continues but ends badly.
2.8k words
4.36
7.8k
6
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a woman who thinks her life, and sex life is slipping away. Unaware that she is in the prime of both, she reaches out to what she perceives as the only options available to her. To make this point clear, I tell you that women in their late 30's and 40's are at their most sexy and sexually appealing. This is a story about a woman who discovers pain heightens her experiences, and she likes it.

A Milf at the Country Club

Part Twenty

The second part of her gangbang continues and ends badly

Kimberly was eagerly accepting cock and young cock in her ass, orgasming without sound or notice, just dripping her own fluids between her legs. As the evening went on the boys got a little rougher with every passing hour, but they were still just violently plunging their cocks into her gaping and waiting hole. Mr. Raymond came up to whisper in her ear.

Mr. Raymond: "I must step out for a couple hours, but I'll be back. You seem to have this situation in hand, and I have confidence in your ability."

Kimberly was smiling at the fuck squad using her ass, and would wiggle it each time it was empty, but it was never empty for long. One of the boys noticed the whip marks on her torso and thought that was something she enjoyed, so he yelled to the others to inform them.

Boy #2: "Hey guys, this fucking whore likes to be hurt and whipped. Why don't we give her what she wants?"

In a seemingly short amount of time, she was being whipped with ropes, belts, and one of them found the whip in the pool house and started brutally lashing her as she made no sounds. They took that to mean she wanted them to continue, so they whipped her more, bit her tits shoulders, arms and legs, and one of them started burning her with a lit cigar. Again, she did as she was taught and made no sounds even though the pain was unbearable. They found it humorous to punch her in the stomach or slap her hard across the face while she was trying to swallow the cum left in her mouth, causing her to spit, drip, and choke on it. But even through this torture she found herself Cumming hard and often. When all of them came in her ass, they took the other expanding plug from the box, inserted it, and tightened it far beyond necessary, just to see her contort her face and see the tears run down her face. By this time, she couldn't hold herself up on her knees so they put large tight mechanical clamps on her nipples and tits, knelt her in front of a pole, and tied those clamps from her tits to above her hard in the pole. Now she had to stay in place or suffer even more endless pain, and yet she still held conscious thinking this can't be what master wanted from her this night.

Through the pain, torture, exhaustion, and semi-consciousness Kimberly started keeping track of who was doing what and when trying to commit it to memory. As it turned out it was only fifteen of the boys abusing her, twenty more left the party not supporting what was happening, and the others just wanted to finish and put their names on her. She tried with all her might to listen for names the other boys called them, and remember faces and tattoos to identify them, as she knew master would not permit this.

When they all deposited their third load in her, they ignored her plight of being tied up by her nipples, beaten into an almost catatonic state, and bleeding from her wounds, they just left in a hurry. She tried to stay awake as each time she dozed off she would fall forward and the clamps tied to the pole would try to rip her nipples off, causing even more pain. But her exhaustion and beaten condition won out and she eventually passed out and was hanging up by her nipples when Mr. Raymond found her.

Two days later she awoke in a hospital bed in the nicest room she ever saw, but she didn't know where she was. She tried to move but the body pain was excruciating to her, so she tried to be still. Soon after a doctor and two nurses entered the room to tend to her injuries and dress her wounds. She had three broken ribs, two teeth knocked out, sutures on her nipples, not to mention the black eyes and whip wounds and normal black and blue marks. The doctor pushed a button on the intercom and simply told the other person to alert Mr. Raymond that she was awake. In her drugged daze she immediately realized she was in a place master controlled and she was going to be cared for. Shortly after Mr. Raymond walked into her room.

Mr. Raymond: "My sweet whore, I failed you and I will make it up to you no matter what it takes. How are you feeling? Is there anything you need that is not provided here?"

Kimberly: "I am happy now that you're here, all I need is to feel your love for me and I'll will be alright."

Mr. Raymond: "I've been here the past two days and I will be here for as long as it takes."

Kimberly felt better knowing the master she loved was showing his love for her and making sure she was taken care of in her time of need. As she was starting to get have a loved feeling come over her when the doctor pushed a few buttons on her IV machine, and she drifted off to sleep with master holding her hand. He had already identified the perpetrators of that night and put a plan into action to deal with them, but that was not for her to concern herself with now. He would just give her care that marvels modern hospitals and make sure she was avenged.

The doctor told him she would be in and out of consciousness for the next few days, so he should go do whatever he needed, and he left the room to go deal with what these boys had done to her. He had a florist fill her room with tropical and native flowers, a huge selection of electronics for her to use, and a rose delivered every hour on the hour. He wanted her to know in her heart that she would be loved and cared for, and not forgotten about just because she wasn't awake. The one thing he demanded was that his son be at her side for the duration of her stay, and be her servant for as long as she needed, along with him trying to garner her forgiveness, even though he was not one of her abusers.

Meanwhile Mr. Raymond has his security people downloading surveillance video and deep investigation into those boys and their parents. Criminal records, accusers, financial info, and demerits in college, knowing it would all be helpful in his long-term plan. He was hot going to let this disgraceful assault on his whore, and at his party, to go unpunished. He was not a man to be insulted like that, and he was going to bring all his force to bear to make them regret what they did to his Kimberly. That's right, he started thinking of her as "His Kimberly" instead of looking at her as his whore, he was really loving her. He didn't realize this at that moment, but she was going to be an even bigger part of his life, and his existence.

As his investigation continued it became apparent all 15 boys were clearly fought on video, Mr. Raymond had considerable influence over the lives of all their parents, and the college suspended them on just the complaint from him, pending an investigation. He set up a meeting between him and the parents for the following week at a local hotel meeting room and planned his retribution on the boys. His anger was the only thing he had with Kimberly being injured, and as with most dominant Men, it took over and ruled his days. He was going to rain holy hell down on the boys and the parents who raised them, and with his influence he could ruin lives with not much effort.

Mr. Raymond returned to see Kimberly hoping to see the happy slut ye had unleashed but it was not yet to be, but they were able to talk about the evening at least.

Mr. Raymond: "I can't convey to you how sorry I am for what happened to you and for leaving you alone. But I promise you this will not go unpunished, you will have revenge on these boys and I will have it on their parents."

Kimberly: "Is that necessary master? Should we just teach them a lesson and let it go? How badly are you wanting to make them suffer?"

Mr. Raymond: "I will make them suffer as badly as you did, times 100 my dear. You don't have to concern yourself with that though, you just concentrate on getting well."

Kimberly: "Don't hurt them too bad master, I will recover in time, and they are just so young."

Mr. Raymond: "I am going to rain down pain and agony on them like god himself."

With that he left and returned to his office to prepare the exacting revenge he was planning, and he was starting from a bad place. At this point he was less a full thinking person, more like a collection of impulses and inclinations, most of which were foul as tar. He couldn't bring himself to bend to Kimberly's wishes and he was going to do something very out of character for him. He was a man who acted out of plans and strategy, but that wasn't the man he was now, he just had to find a way to deal with these boys no matter what.

Three days had passed since the party at Mr. Raymond's home, where Kimberly was assaulted and brutalized, and although he spent most of his time by her bedside, he was still working on the punishments he was going to levy on them and their families. He had a meeting this afternoon with all the mothers, Fathers, and the boys, and he had designed a special painful and devastating punishment that none of them would recover from easily. The families, Father, Mothers, and Sons knew of Mr. Raymond and knew what Havok he could play in their lives, so they were coming to the meeting to see what could be done to diffuse the situation if anything.

Kimberly was unaware of the meeting or master's plans, but she sensed he was not thinking straight, and for him, that was an oddity to say the least. He was a man that commanded and ran every situation he found himself in, and right now she wasn't sure he was that man. But he showed her kindness and love like he never had in the past, tending to her every need, and even waiting in her when possible. She also discovered she was not in a hospital or a hotel as she originally thought, she was upstairs at his home in a large bedroom right next to his. Her nurses, two always, informed her that he didn't go to work during her stay, he would do some work from his home office, but wanted to be within her reach if needed. She was also informed that the next day she would be up to try and walk around, and he had hired the best physical therapist in the state to care for her. She also found out that he had installed a temporary spa and gym in the room on the other side for her therapy and recuperation.

An elderly man knocked on the door and came into introduce himself as "Hans". He was a professional chef and was hired by master to cook every meal for her until she was well. He spoke to her about what foods she likes and would be speaking with her doctors to make sure they approved his tailored menu for her. She grinned and just asked for some Rocky Road Ice Cream, and it was brought up in short order, by a waiter in tales. Mrs. Powell came by and introduced Kimberly to a woman named Susanne who would be her lady the entire stay. She brought real silk robes, fancy nightgowns, slippers, and makeup and hair products. Kimberly started to think about what all of this was costing master, but she knew not to discuss his finances with him or anyone else, so she put those thoughts aside.

The next person she met was a distinguished looking gentleman with proper manners and tact, and he introduced himself as "Bernard" the house butler. He told her how the house was run and that everyone working for Mr. Raymond worked for him. He was the man who ran everything for Mr. Raymond and would be the man who oversaw all her care, and to call him if she were to need anything. He also explained to her that young Mr. Raymond was waiting to see her and asked her permission to let him enter. She said it was alright, if Bernard stayed in the room the entire time he was there, and Bernard agreed.

Bernard showed Young Robert Raymond into the room and took a place by Kimberly's side, with a hand holding hers to let her know he was there for her and would protect her. Robert entered looking at the floor in front of him trying to put together the words he needed to say to her.

Robert: "Miss Kimberly, I want to start by apologizing for what my friends did to you, it was cruel, masochistic and totally wrong. But even more than that, I want to apologize for not stopping then or interceding in any way. I have failed you, my father, and defiled my families name. I am now devoting myself to your care, needs and wants for the duration you would need me, if you want me."

Kimberly: "What about you going back to school? When do you leave again, and how does that effect your promise to me?"

Robert: "I have been suspended from college by my father, he has pulled all access to my accounts, and moved me into the servant's quarters in the house behind. I won't be allowed to return to school until I serve you completely to make up for my lapse of judgement."

Kimberly: "Servants quarters? Where did you stay before this happened?"

Robert: "This was once my room and the room next door with your rehab equipment used to be my game room. I am no longer welcome to live in my fathers house."

Kimberly: "I don't know what to say to you young Raymond. Your father has taught me the joys of pain and pleasure, but this was far beyond that, this was cruel and inhumane."

Robert: "You don't have to say anything Miss Kimberly, just allow me the chance to serve you and possibly make my indiscretions up to you."

Kimberly: "Very well I guess, I shall have to speak with Master about it to be sure."

Robert left with a simple Thank You and disappeared. Kimberly asked Bernard about what Robert had told her and he just told her he doesn't comment or have an opinion on how Mr. Raymond raises his son, then he left the room as well. She was starting to see in bright colors that things were not the same anymore, she was a queen in this house, at least for now, but her future was unsure to her. Her nurses were back tending to her wounds and changing her bandages when the doctor came in to check on her.

Doctor: "How are you doing Ma'am? Are you in pain and is there anything I can give you to help?"

Kimberly: "I am in pain, but I don't want to be knocked out sleeping anymore. Can you give me something to help?"

He told her he would get right on that and left the room. Minutes later a nurse came in with two pills for her and she gladly took them but wanted to stay awake and further figure out her place here. Was she just a patient, and if so, why was Young Robert pulled out of school? Why did she have a chef, a lady, and two nurses always on duty. And the new robes and nightgowns, they didn't come with normal patient care. Surely a normal patient didn't get this kind of treatment.

When master returned, she was going to ask these questions.