A Misunderstanding Ch. 03

Story Info
Mom takes advantage of her son's keyholder mix-up.
3.3k words
3.58
13.4k
18

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 03/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After toiling his tongue away on his mother's stilettos from work that day and spending an excruciating amount of time with his face buried in them huffing the foul smell of her feet out from them, Shaun knelt on the floor at the foot of his mother's bed with her freshly-cleaned high heels placed before him waiting for her arrival. This was all per Sierra's request as she texted her son in the midst of his shoe-sniffing stating that, "I'm coming up for bed after this episode. I want you facing the door kneeling with my CLEAN shoes on display ready for me to inspect them." Shaun had no idea what she meant by 'after this episode,' so his timeframe before her arrival was a mystery. Was her show almost over? Did she just start one? Halfway through? Another text from Sierra followed shortly after the first: "If my shoes aren't cleaned to my liking, mommy's going to keep you locked in chastity until you learn how to properly keep my shoes clean."

Shaun studied his mother's stilettos very carefully, desperately making sure every single crevice and surface didn't go unlicked by his now all-too familiar tongue. His breaths into the warm foul confines of her high heels deepened as he felt short on time. Fortunately for and unbeknownst to Shaun, his mother's timeframe of 'after this episode' granted him a solid hour of shoe cleaning. Still, every creak and footstep that echoed in his home caused him to frantically stammer into position waiting for his mother to arrive and inspect his hard and humiliating work.

Sierra's bedroom door creaked open, pulling a nervous knot in Shaun's throat with each passing second. She smiled excitedly as she gazed down at her cock-locked son, too humiliated to look in her direction.

"Alright," Sierra said eagerly as she approached the shoes placed before her son. "Let's see how you did at cleaning mommy's shoes for the first time."

Shaun couldn't help but notice that his mother didn't close the bedroom door, leaving his humiliation open and accessible to any passersby- primarily his sister Stella. Footsteps from down the hall signified her approach up the stairs. Her bedroom sat down the hall from their mother's, so she'd have to walk by their mother's open door and potentially witness her brother's humiliation.

"They look good," Sierra shrugged. "I can tell you really worked that tongue hard for mommy," she snickered.

Shaun's heart sunk at his mother's choice of words as Stella's footsteps approached. The click of the bathroom door closing by Stella's hand granted Shaun some relief in privacy, though he still took note that the bathroom sat directly next to their mother's room. His paranoia had him wondering how much she could hear through these walls.

"Let's see how well you did in handling the smell," Sierra said as she faced the opening of her stiletto. "I could hardly keep my face over them when I was showing you the ropes earlier, so I'm hoping you did a good job filtering all that stench out of mommy's heels. I want to be able to stick my face in there and take a deep breath without so much as a trace of mommy's foot funk entering my nose."

And Sierra did exactly that: bringing her freshly cleaned stiletto up to her face, bringing her nose inside, and taking a deep breath in through her nose. The intimacy of her smell test made Shaun worry what she might notice that he may have missed.

"Hmmm..." Sierra thought to herself before giving her shoe another sniff. "There's definitely still something stinky in there..." She gave her heel another sniff before scowling with a cough. "Oh yes. Mommy can still smell her workday in her shoes son. I can tell you got rid of most of it, but don't let that nose of yours fool you. I'm sure you might've gotten a little numb to mommy's stinky shoe after smelling it for so long. Try to spend a little extra time in there sniffing the funk out of mommy's shoes each day to really make sure you filter all of it out for mommy. Okay son?"

Sierra sounded chipper in her tone; no signs of anger or overall disappointment from her. Shaun hoped he'd gotten a pass from her given that it was his first time tending to her shoes. He gave a quiet and defeated, "Yes ma'am," in reply, still too ashamed to look up at her.

"Good boy," Sierra said as she handed her shoes back to her son. "Now, go ahead and set them in the closet for me while I go over the list of chores I made you while you were busy cleaning mommy's shoes from today."

The bathroom door opened and Stella was fast approaching. Shaun took his mother's command as a quick escape from being humbled to his knees with his sister nearing their line of sight. He gave a quiet and careful, "Yes ma'am," as he took the heels and hurried over to her closet to put them away. Stella walked by just as Shaun opened their mother's closet door and watched him put her shoes inside on top of the messy disorganized pile. Shaun noticed his sister notice him and froze as if he'd been caught. A raised eyebrow from Stella brought nervousness to wash over Shaun. He only hoped she'd keep any questions or accusations to herself.

Stella's bedroom door shut with their mother's closet door following behind as Shaun closed it and took a breath of relief in privacy. He aimed for his mother's bedroom door to close it for an added layer of seclusion only to be stopped by his mother's voice: "Don't worry about the door dear," Sierra halted her son. "Mommy wants to get through your list of chores already. Come come!" she snapped as she patted her bedside near her shin.

Shaun bottled up his frustration and struggled to mask his irritation when he replied, "Yes ma'am."

Upon standing to attention beside his mother, Sierra gave a playfully annoyed, "Ahem," and ordered her son to humble himself, "on your knees dear."

To which Shaun obliged with a begrudging, "Yes ma'am."

With her son in position, Sierra began the first of expectations for her him while she kept him locked in chastity; this first point unwritten on her list. "First thing's first, I want to do something about that little aversion you seem to have toward mommy's feet. So, face down here son," Sierra demanded as she pointed her manicured finger to her bobbing foot dangling before her son's face as she draped on leg over her opposite thigh. "Just explore mommy's foot a bit with your nose. Take some nice deep breaths to really get to know mommy's feet better and appreciate them. After all, like I said, you're going to get very familiar with the scent of your mother's feet, so I suggest you take measures to get used to them as best you can."

Shaun struggled to hold back his groan as he lowered his face into the arch of her dangling foot before him, meeting her soft clammy sole with the tip of his nose as he gave a reluctant and humiliated, "Yes ma'am."

"Good boy," Sierra beamed before whipping the list she held in her hand to keep it firm as she read it off to him. "So, starting tomorrow, you're going to take on a lot of responsibilities here while mommy's at work. No more lazing about the house all day while mommy works her ass off to put a roof over your head young man!" she snickered. "Move down to the heel now son. Run your nose all around it while you get to know that smell a bit better," she giggled.

After an exhausted inhale of his mother's foot scent in, Shaun gave an out-of-breath, "Yes ma'am," as he complied.

"So, mommy jotted down a few ideas for you to keep you busy while I'm at work. You know, all the things you could've done for me to help with those idle hands of yours," Sierra giggled. "At least now I don't have to worry about you doing anything bad with those idle hands now that somebody gave their mommy the keys to their chastity device," she snickered as she took the keys out of her shirt pocket to dangle them in front of her helpless son. "Now, first of all, the kitchen. Mommy's tired of coming home to a mess of plates you'd been snacking off of all day. You'll be expected to keep up with the dishes all throughout the day. Keep the dishwasher loading up and make sure there aren't any dirty dishes in the sink at all times. Understand?"

To which Shaun replied, "Yes ma'am."

"Excellent," Sierra smiled. "Overall, I want you to keep the counters clean, fridge organized, appliances polished, and overall tidiness maintained at all times. Make sure the trash gets taken out before I get home from work. And that's all cans in the house, including your sister's. Keep the living room looking presentable throughout the day; fluff up the pillows, make sure the cushions stay in place, make sure the remote stays on the end table by mommy's usual chair along with whatever books and magazines I may be reading too. Same with the mail; leave it on the end table where mommy lounges after work."

Another tortured breath in with his nose at his mother's heel followed Shaun's helpless and irritated, "Yes ma'am."

"Keep that nose moving around mommy's foot son," Sierra demanded. "I told you, explore mommy's feet. Really get to know them better because you three will be spending a lot of quality time together if mommy's going to get rid of your little foot aversion," she giggled.

Shaun rolled his eyes out of his mother's sight and obliged with a, "Yes ma'am," before running the tip of his sniffing nose up and down the bottom of his mother's foot.

"So, back to your list then," Sierra said as her eyes returned to her paper in hand. "Make sure mommy's bed is made in the morning. You can take care of that after I get up while I'm in the shower. And as far as getting up goes, you're going to want to wake up earlier than you usually do. Much earlier. No more sleeping until noon for you young man. Mommy expects breakfast to be ready in the morning before work. I'm not picky, but please make it something nice. I don't want to come downstairs to a soggy bowl of cereal waiting for me. Coffee is a must though. Understand?"

"Yes ma'am," Shaun replied, still running his nose up and down his mother's foot.

"Good boy," Sierra said as she swapped the drape of her leg, ordering her son to move his nose over to the, "Next foot dear."

To which Shaun crawled over to his mother's opposite foot and continued his humiliating exploration of her feet through his tortured and tired nose.

Sierra continued with her list of chores for her son: "Now, mommy wants her car washed at least once a week. I want the yard looking nice as well. Keep my closet and my dresser nice and organized for me. I know you saw that messy pile of shoes in mommy's closet now, didn't you son?" Sierra teased, knowing damn well he did after she pointed out the hellish mountain of footwear she tasked him with licking clean and sniffing to freshness over time.

"Yes ma'am," Shaun replied with unshakeable dread in his tone.

"Which speaking of," Sierra continued. "As far as mommy's shoes go, I know I told you that my goal is to have you bringing all of mommy's shoes back to a state of freshness for her, but that's nothing you could finish in a day son," Sierra giggled. "Trust me, they're bad! So to help you chisel your way through that project, mommy wants at least one pair of shoes picked from her closet and licked clean before I get home from work. That's on top of having you tend to whatever shoes I wear to work that day. And starting tomorrow, mommy's gym shoes as well. Ho man!" Sierra laughed. "I hope you're ready for those son!" Sierra couldn't shake her hilarity at the thought of her cock-locked son sniffing the foulness that accumulated in her tennis shoes after years without care. "Why don't you put your nose into mommy's toes and just take in that smell for a bit while I go over the rest of your list? A lot of mommy's smelly gets tucked away in those little crevices between mommy's toes, so I want you to getting good and acquainted with their smell now."

Shaun couldn't hide his shudder that echoed down his spine. Still, with the keys to his cock cage in his mother's hand, dangling above him in the same hand that she read his list of chores from, Shaun knew he had no choice but to comply. "Yes ma'am."

Sierra took a moment to watch her son debase himself with his nose tucked away into her toes, sniffing the foul odor of her feet and torturing his olfactory senses in a pathetic act of desperation for the keys to his cock cage she took possession of. "So, moving on..." she said as her attention returned to the list. "Laundry. I don't want to see my hamper fill up over halfway. So be sure to keep tabs on mommy's laundry basket throughout the week so you don't miss when it's time to run my clothes through the wash. Otherwise..." Sierra swayed the keys to her son's cock cage back and forth in front of his face. "Mommy's not gonna let her little boy cum anytime soon!" she cackled. "I'll expect my clothes washed, dried, and put away in their proper place before I get home from work. Hopefully you don't add too much time to your chastity sentence before you understand the layout of mommy's wardrobe," she snickered. "However, to help with that pesky little aversion to mommy's feet we need to get rid of, I've decided to add a special rule to mommy's dirty socks when it comes to doing my laundry. When you go to inspect mommy's laundry basket each day, I want you to pick out mommy's socks and pantyhose from out of my dirty clothes and keep them in your room somewhere. At the end of the week, I want you to take all of mommy's dirty socks you collected throughout the week and wash them all by hand. Hang them up to dry in your room and put them back where they belong in mommy's wardrobe when they're done. Hopefully that will instill a bit more of an appreciation for your mother and all the hard work she puts in for you young man. A nice reminder by getting you nice and close and intimately familiar with your mother's hard working feet."

Shaun had had enough. While he knew he had to keep his composure tame and his anger bottled up, he still felt the need to ask: "Mom? How- How long are you going to keep this up for? I'm- I'm sorry I sent you the keys to my chastity cage mom. I didn't know what I was doing. I didn't know you'd be the one to receive them! It was a stupid mistake mom. I'm sorry... Please mom... I don't want to do this... I don't want to be locked in chastity. I don't want to have to come to you and ask you to let me out when I get horny. This is all so, so humiliating mom... Please... I'll do all the chores. I'll keep your shoes clean. I'll learn to appreciate your feet mom. Whatever you want. Just please let me out of this thing. Please? I've learned my lesson. This is all so embarrassing mom. Please?"

Sierra smiled and tucked her lips into her teeth to hold back the laughter attempting to escape her upon watching her son debase himself with his nose in her pungent toes begging her to let him out of chastity. Nothing made her feel more powerful. "Don't look so upset son," Sierra said in a gentle comforting tone that failed to mask her mockery and giggles as she ran her fingers through her son's hair. "You did this to yourself, remember? You asked for this. You sent mommy a nice long email all about how much you wanted me to dominate you. To keep you under mommy's thumb. And sure, you didn't know the woman you were emailing was your mother," she had to stop to snicker at that point. "But you asked for this. You agreed to mommy's terms of service. You paid mommy the money for me to hang on to your chastity keys. And you willingly mailed the keys to your poor widdle chastity cage to mommy so I could hold onto them and keep them out of your hands. This is what you asked for, so this is what you get. As long as I have the keys to your cock cage son, you won't be allowed to masturbate until mommy decides you've earned it. Until mommy decides you've been a good boy. And I won't even consider the possibility of ever letting you out of that think so you can go jerk off until after these chores are done, son. House tidied up. Car washed. Laundry done. Bed made. Shoes clean... Which, on that note..."

Sierra then leaned over to pick up one of the stilettos her son had tended to and brought his head up to face her with a finger to his chin.

"Since you failed to completely filter that nasty odor out of mommy's high heels from today," Sierra explained. "I'll give you a choice. You can either add a day to how long mommy plans to keep you all locked up for, or spend the night sleeping with mommy's high heel from work today tied over your face. Up to you son. What do you think?" she giggled.

Shaun felt he hardly had a choice. Either punishment was utterly humiliating and degrading. Either let his mom keep him locked in chastity longer, or wallow with his face in her hot fetid shoe all night. He felt that getting out of this cock cage would grant him closer freedom from any of this torture, so I chose: "Um... The- The shoe..."

"Excellent," Sierra smiled devilishly as she place the shoe directly onto her son's face and held it there as she reached into her nightstand for a ribbon she had tucked away from some video she made for her online domme content a while back. "Mommy's going to send you to bed with her shoe from today tied to your face for you to sleep in. And come tomorrow morning, you'll spend the day with your face stuffed into mommy's opposite shoe until it comes time for you to pick a pair out of mommy's closet to clean. Maybe this will teach you to take extra deeper breaths of mommy's foot funk into those lungs of yours if you want to really get rid of the smell to my liking."

With her high heel tied to her son's face, Sierra gave the ends of the ribbon a couple final tugs to ensure her shoe stayed strapped to her son's face all night while he slept. "There," Sierra cooed. "There's mommy's handsome boy," she giggled. "Can you smell all that leftover funk you missed now son? Hm? Now that you've had a bit of a break from sniffing mommy's shoes clean? Can you smell how much of mommy's foot stench you missed earlier?"

And truth be told, "Yes ma'am," Shaun did.

"Good," Sierra nodded. "Hope you learn your lesson son." A slow evil cackle trickled out of Sierra as she pat her son's head. "Now, off to bed sweetie. Take your list with you. You have a long day ahead of you," she cackled. "And remember, deep deep breaths into mommy's shoe tonight!"