All Comments on 'A (mostly) Innocent Prank'

by secretsandconfessions

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
kelchakelcha3 months ago

Marriage death sentence, delayed. Evil is just evil.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

There’s a special place in hell for cunts like you. Can’t wait till your real life hubby finds out your shortcomings and burns you bad.

ReadyOneReadyOne3 months ago

Never leave a restrained person alone.

Always have safeword/abort system in place and working.

This lady is criminally liable, and deserves a divorce for endangerment.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fetish-Femdom category. No "loving wives" here.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

After the husband gets free he beats her unconscious. Better ending.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

what a whore! jesus

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What a nasty piece of work she is

De_guyDe_guy3 months ago

You’re obviously a self-centered egotistical narcissist who has no love or respect for your husband. You deserve to be living in a box under a bridge

dragonmann72dragonmann723 months ago

Now when he gets a little bit wiser, he will tie you up with your panties in your mouth and leave for a week. how would that make you feel then?

irinmikeirinmike3 months ago

Sick minds and a terrible story

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ3 months ago

A grenade would be a good solution. These are disgusting characters

Regguy69Regguy693 months ago

She gets off on his pain and humiliation - hmmm, not exactly true love now, is it? Hopefully, her dipshit hubby will learn the truth and repay her in kind.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino3 months ago

this is just so unrealistic, she has committed several crimes, unlawful restraint, endangerment, sexual assault to name but a few.

skruff101skruff1013 months ago

Sadly the last part was the delusions of the unbalanced, because when she got home and went to untie her husband she found him dead, apparently he had a reaction to the panties in his mouth making him vomit and because the discharge had nowhere to go he aspirated the fluid into his lungs resulting in asphyxiation as he struggled to breathe, blessed relief from his pain arriving some minutes later.

So… a not so innocent prank after all.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Guess how bad a person you are? If this is for real, which you hunt at. Even if it’s an exaggeration….

You are abusive.

I hope your hubby leaves you. Soon. On the side of the road.

I never want to know you.

If this was fantasy? It wasn’t erotic. Not to me. Not to most.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

First and last story hopefully if you can call that crap a story

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x3 months ago

"I wasn't the only woman I was seeing." - HE was seeing.

\

How long was she gone? It had to be hours, didn't he have to use the bathroom? Next week, he should tie her up and leave her for hours, and take pictures,

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny3 months ago

It's just a story but there are definitely people like this and they are absolutely garbage human beings. Also what an asshole this Bob guy is, took the guys keys and locked him out of his own house? You'd be justified in shooting him under those circumstances in most states. This clown just gets away with bullshit like he's a freaking medieval Duke? Just a story, I mutter to myself.

mazk1098mazk10983 months ago

Wrong category, there's nothing "loving" in such a sick bitch. Husband should've slap her heavily after getting free. Or better, wait some time and leave her in exactly the same situation - ideal setting for potential sequel

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Absolute BITCH!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

persuing married women will get you crippled and possibly dead

WwoodyWwoody3 months ago

What a cold and cruel thing

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So Rachel ties trusting Charlie to their bed then leaves him there to pursue a FMF with her boytoy? The poor writing alone was enough to dethrone a 5 on this tale of woe. Rachel's lack of compassion, respect, and dignity for her husband just twists the knife more. And Charlie has no shortage of blades that Rachel has left protruding from his back.

If Rachel loved Charlie a tenth as much as she did herself she wouldn't be cheating on him. If she regarded Charlie with any positive level of respect, admiration, or esteem she wouldn't have left him tied to the bed. For any reason, definitely not to leave him home alone while she got f*cked by her trust fund gigolo and his other stupid married slut treating her husband like sh!t on the bottom of her shoe!

Think of all of the possibilities for alternate endings with this story. Rachel returns home to find: the house in flames, or Charlie dead on the bed, maybe police cars blocking access to her home, how about Charlie a victim of a home invasion, her visiting parents let themselves in with a spare key when no one answered the door but their cars were in the driveway and lights were on, Charlie was able to free himself and used find a phone to locate Rachel and he is pissed and much bigger than Rose's husband (my favorite scenario).

Maybe other writers will right the wrong of this travesty of marital justice.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yeah no. 1 star and I'll never look at anything else you write. Bye bye now

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

What an absolute bitch!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I can’t believe I wasted this time.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Rated one for clearly obvious reasons.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamer3 months ago

I hate to badmouth a new writer but this one was just didn't do it for me. Sorry but 2 stars is being generous.

TechumsahTechumsah3 months ago

There is either some delusion here or you are the worlds best troll.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thank you for allowing comments. They saved me from reading your story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Two weeks later, she finds a for sale sign in the front yard, Husband has moved out, a process server for the divorce, followed by law enforcement for the crimes against the husband. That will tidy up the ending.

JensensloverJensenslover3 months ago

Couldn't get past the first half of page 1, skipped to comments, glad I did. Seems just another new troll in LW.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Next time fart some cum on the local latrine walls, take a picture and post it here. You’ll get better ratings.

Captcha

WetheNorthWetheNorth3 months ago

What a gross and horrible story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow. Another "loving" cunt-er, i mean, wife, who cuckolds her hubby like the slut she is and without any repercussions. Poor ol' limp dick husband. Too bad every guy isn't hung like the guys these morons write about in these ridiculously simple stories.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I don't think the husband would get past this so easy. I think he would be on a mission to find out where the tramp was and take her out to the trash. Hey, maybe end it that way.

WargamerWargamer3 months ago

Did not do a thing for me

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not much to add to the comments already made. Wish there was a way to like comments that already exist. I would have liked most all of them. Get a different hobby writing isn't for you.

114FSO114FSO3 months ago

Finish the Fucking Story. How about both the wife and Bob are sold to Mexican Whore Houses. She is a free use cum dump, and Bob has his teeth removed, nuts removed, and is turned into a Girly Man. About the only way to save this story.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19693 months ago

What ready one said.

Thor2530Thor25303 months ago

I see the misogynists in this group have really lit this up because it tells a story from a different perspective. I don't like your main character, but then that's not the main point is it? Keep writing. Give us a new slant. Ignore the haters, don't write for them, wite for yourself.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The best feeling in the world is when monsters like these get their just deserts. They take advantage, they lie, they cheat, they betray and worst of all, they steal time, time that could be used with someone good, someone kind, someone loving, someone that is worth it.

Watching, even reading about, monsters like these suffer extreme amounts of pain, unending suffering, humiliation and pain brings just so much joy.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Clueless husband,spoiler alert he knows everything.. he watched hidden camera etc what is into women cheating on her husband.. being a slut for other man or having affair behind husband's back what's so exiting one day you will caught cheaters neve prosper

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 months ago

I only read the last few paragraphs and glad that's over.

GrumpyMrBearGrumpyMrBearabout 1 month ago

Anyone who lets that go deserves what they get.

Tomh1966Tomh1966about 1 month ago

And she came home to the house smoldering. He died tied to a bed as the house burned down around him.

Don't try this one at home folks.

The writing is solid but the idea is very dangerous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I'm pretty sure the husband would be more than just fucking furious and suspicious.

Writer must be living in lala land.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I was hoping hubby got loose after bloody striggling and the bitch went to jail. That was not an innocent prank. That was a cheating slut getting away with it.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Sucks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecretsandconfessions@secretsandconfessions
Just a place to vent secrets, confessions, and generally outlandish or scandalous stories I can't share other than anonymously. Some of my stories are my own experiences, others are those of my friends. In all cases, I have changed enough details to reliably and confidently ob...