A (mostly) Innocent Prank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, you want it? Tell me you want it."

"I want it so bad. I want... I want you to take me from behind." He obliged. In a second, he'd hoisted me by the waist again, and flipped me over, and slammed me down on the bed, just as roughly as the first time. I began to lift my head up to see what Rose was doing, but Bob grabbed a fistfull of my hair and shoved my face down into the mattress so tightly that when he entered me I couldn't properly moan. Boy did I give it a good try though.

My legs hung off the bed and barely reached the floor. They didn't really need to, as Bob's right hand gripped me by the hip and held me right where he wanted me. The angle was perfect and he began to hammer away vigorously, each thrust punctuated by the creak of the bed moving slightly along the floor, and my muffled moan into the mattress. Finally, Bob's grip on my hair changed, and he pulled my head roughly upwards. I thought for a breath; but found myself inches from a now rather familiar pussy with pale, tastefully freckled thighs on either side. I tried to look up into Rose's eyes, but my head was being held at too low an angle. I could see the gentle peaks of her breasts though, and just barely, at the top of my field of view, her bright red smirk looking down at me.

Bob had not interrupted his rhythm in the slightest, and after I gasped, I moaned again, now loudly and immodestly, thrust after thrust. Suddenly my moans were muffled again as my head was pushed forwards again, this time into the soft wet pussy of my audacious new playmate.

"Yes!" She cheered. I could feel her grip my hair with both her hands and wrap her one of her legs around the back of my head, both thighs snugly presses against my cheeks. I am, at the best of times, at least a little shy about indulging in any of this sort of thing. But Bob was still hammering me from behind, I was building towards another climax by the second, every stroke was hitting home, and on top of it all, Rose really was an exhilarating person to share this experience with; she was inviting, disarming, and intimidating all at once. It made it easy to want to be as much fun as her. In this moment, I would have done anything they wanted me to.

I opened my mouth and began, clumsily I'm sure, to lick. Rose adjusted her position under me, and began steering me with her hands, positioning my tongue on top of her clit. "Yes, perfect, that's right, keep it right there!" She began twisting her hips just slightly as she moved my head back and forth, up and down. She was doing most of the work herself. It's just as well; I would have been completely unable to focus anyway; I was so lost in my own pleasure that Rose and hers felt a million miles away. You'd never know it to listen to her though.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna-"

"Not yet you're not!" said Rose, releasing my head and pulling me further onto the bed - and momentarily off of Bob's cock. And what an inopportune moment. I groaned, this time in frustration. But before I could complain properly, she was rolling me over onto my back, with Bob apparently following her lead. He climbed onto the bed, onto his knees, and entered me again, this time in missionary. Rose, for her part, wasn't done with me either. She swung one of her legs over my head and lowered herself onto my face. I barely had time to stick my tongue out before she was on top of it.

As before, she moved to her own rhythm, doing the work for me, using me right as I was. Now though, she slowly leaned forward, as Bob again found his stride and my pleasure began to build back up. Now she was lying on top of me, in something like a 69, as Bob continued to thrust. I saw it coming a mile away, but was still struck by the sensation. I felt her tongue make contact with my clit, just as another thrust from Bob hit home.

I gasped. Either sensation would have been wonderful; together they were electrifying. Bob had to slow his pace, to accommodate her head, but it was worth it. She was far better with her tongue than me, and I gripped her ass where it bobbed above my face. Bob's hands gripped my hips and lifted them up, allowing them both more room to move. It also gave him a MUCH better angle on me.

"YES!" I tried to shout. I raised my ankles skyward, feeling blindly for his shoulders, and soon finding them. When I was nearly at my limit, Rose dismounted me, allowing me to watch the festivities in greater detail. She paused her licking to look back and admire me. She ran her finger over my face, and tasted herself. Then she leaned over and kissed me deeply. She fondled my breasts absently with her hands as she looked back at Bob.

In her sultriest voice she said. "Oh, look at you. You like the way this big, rough manwhore wrecks your insides? You like being his shameless little slut?" I confessed I did. Not very articulately. "Aren't you glad you came here for a real fuck instead of lying there for your clueless husband and a mediocre dicking? Yeah, he can wait a little longer, can't he? He's right where he belongs isn't he?" Remembering this, I felt a pang of the kind of guilt that feels a lot better than it should.

Rose turned again towards Bob, now visibly blue in the face, straining to endure. "Bob. I want you to do something for me. I want you to come. I want you to come in this slutty-," she spoke slowly, relishing every word, "sexy... married... little... whore. I want you to fill her up till she's dripping. I want to see what she looks like when a real man's given her a proper fucking." I beat him to it by seconds, unleashing a sound that may have woken the neighbors. She looked back at me. "Sounds like you're ready." she said, smirking. I nodded wordlessly. "Do it." She said to Bob. "Now." He let out another mighty grunt and let it loose in me, dropping my hips to the bed and practically deflating as his relief washed over him and he caught his breath.

I could feel him pulsing inside of me, but to my surprise, a second later, he withdrew it. Rose let out a surprised squeal as he grabbed her by the wavy red hair and pulled her down towards his still throbbing member. "Mmmph!" I heard as he entered her mouth. "Mmh- hm, mmmm". Her tone softened as the surprise wore off and she began to suck what remained of his payload. She decoupled from him with a ringing laugh and wiped her face with the hem of the sheets, before falling backwards next to me, her ample tits flopping wildly off to each side before she tamed them by crossing her arms squeezing them together presentably.

We had another drink, exchanged more inane small talk. The two of them began hinting at a round three when I called it. "Sorry- my husband is still literally tied to the bedposts and I really can't just leave him like that all night."

"Why not?" They both said at once. Then Rose said. "Just hang out a little longer, you don't have to stay over."

I almost laughed. But I knew I couldn't play along. If I stayed any longer it would be all the harder to leave. My husband still had to believe this was a (mostly) innocent prank. That would become a much harder sell the longer I leave him and the less funny it got. He, after all, thought I was just out for a drink with my friend. Nothing that should take all night. "Well I'm your ride." Bob said. He looked at Rose apologetically. "And I have to- I guess I'll-"

"No." I interrupted him. "You two have fun. I'll call a ride and you can just venmo me."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, definitely. Happy Birthday Bob! And Rose - uh, so amazing to meet you."

"Amazing to meet you too Rachel! Don't be a stranger." she said with another flirty smile. I kissed them each and left. I think I saw them start to make out again just as the door closed, and I tried not to think too much about what I was missing on the other side.

I got back home, retrieved my car, ran a brief yet crucial errand, did what I could to discreetly clean myself up, and finally released my husband. He was in a foul mood, but no worse than could be expected. By the time I'd returned, he had no further interest in sex with me that night, and went to sleep angry. Still, he never suspected anything but a harmless prank (and ultimately, it was in a way), and his bad mood could be fixed. The next day we had sex. It was tense and awkward. But two days after that, we had great (if ordinary) sex, and things were about back to normal. I never did tell Rachel about what happened, and I tell her everything. I don't think I was ashamed exactly; she's no saint herself. Maybe it's just that when three people in the world know something this surprising about you, it already feels like a lot.

I don't really know how to end this story. Life is inconvenient like that; it's full of stories, but so often neglects to punctuate them with endings. A lot of good stories end with a moral. But somehow, I don't think that's an option for this one. XO