A Mother-Daughter Lez Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooooh, nooooooo," Janice moaned, intense pleasure suddenly crashing over her like a ton of bricks.

"Just relax Janice, no one possessing a cunt in the history of the world has ever needed this more than you do," Karen said, tapping the MILF's clit and watching her twitch and moan.

As she felt her body burning with pleasure she hadn't known existed, completely overwhelmed and helpless, she stammered through her uncontrollable moans, "W-w-what... oooooo... a-are... mmm.... y-you... Ohhhhh... d-d-doing?" (That final stuttered word sounding more like a piggy squeal than human speech.)

"I'm introducing you to the pleasure the Lord placed inside you that the male hierarchical church attempts to hide from us gullible women," Karen said, pulling the t-shirt up over Janice's tits with her free hand.

"It feels...." Janice began, but the intensity was too much to express or even to think during, even though she was vaguely aware of her shirt being pulled up, and then her bra unclasped and discarded.

"I know," Karen said, "this is all pretty overwhelming for you," as she bent down and sucked a hard nipple into her mouth.

Oh God," Janice moaned.

Karen smiled at Janice's obvious surrender into the pleasure... her resistance crumbling even quicker than she'd anticipated... the blackmail apparently not even needed... only a few firm, aggressive sexual advances.

"This is the kind of pleasure you can experience all the time in our club, Janice," Karen said, fingering the MILF gently now so she wouldn't come yet.

"So wrong," Janice moaned, overwhelmed by what she was allowing to happen to her. The fingers inside her and the mouth nibbling on her breast were driving her wild.

"Wrong? Do you want me to stop?" Karen asked, having no intention of actually stopping regardless of the answer, but confident the answer would be no.

Karen gave her some more taps on her g-spot, and Janice responded in a daze, "Yes... no... I don't knoooow!"

"You want to come for me, don't you, Janice?" Karen asked, wanting the church wife to admit it.

"Oh, God yes, Karen," Janice said, the growing pleasure now in complete control of her thoughts, and rendering her too weak-willed to resist the sinful act.

Karen, happy with the answer, lowered herself below the horny MILF, pulled down her grandma panties, and said, just before licking the pussy while still fingering it, "I knew you'd like this."

"What are you doooooooing?" Janice asked in a loud moan, at the sudden double pleasure on the inside and outside of her pussy.

"Eating your forbidden fruit," Karen said, smiling at her wicked Eve reference (and by the way, she hadn't named Eve after the first woman, but after her own grandmother).

"Oh God, so good," Janice said, actually placing her left hand on Karen's head.

Karen took that gesture as the trigger for full aggression, and she tapped the g-spot like a drum while she sucked the swollen clit into her mouth.

"Oh Gooooooooooooood!" the church wife bellowed, easily heard by everyone on the crowded sidewalk, as her orgasm hit, unaware that her sexually satisfied daughter was among the crowd of people watching.

"Not very Christian," Mrs. Klein smirked, enjoying the sight of this church bitch's fall from grace, and looking forward to sitting on her face.

"Ohhhh," Janice said, opening her eyes and seeing she had an audience. She was mortified, but the pleasure still consumed her, and she was helpless to do anything but enjoy the waves of her first orgasm... ever. Yes, ever! She closed her eyes and just allowed herself to continue being the sex show for all these sinful sluts.

After a minute, and after lapping up a lot of cum, Karen stood up, kissed the dazed MILF and said, "Welcome to the Licky Lane Club. And now you're bottom bitch for the rest of the trip."

"What does that even mean?" Janice asked, bewildered, still coming two minutes after her maiden orgasm had launched... in awe that such pleasure could exist inside her.

"You'll do whatever any Mom or daughter here tells you to do for the duration of the trip," Karen said.

"I can't do that!" Janice gasped.

"I wasn't asking your opinion," Karen said. "Now remove your panties."

Janice looked down and saw her panties draped around her ankles.

"Now!" Karen ordered.

Janice awkwardly obeyed, as her daughter, her daughter's friends, and her fellow Moms all watched.

Karen tossed them into a nearby garbage can. "You won't be needing these anymore."

Janice went to pull her shirt down, but Karen ordered, "No, leave it as is."

"But...."

"Bottom bitch always obeys," Karen interrupted. "Especially if you want to feel that pleasure again."

Janice sheepishly obeyed.

"Now, get to your SUV; it's time to head to the lake," Karen ordered. Then very loudly, "Everyone? It's time to go!"

Janice sheepishly obeyed, rushing to her vehicle.

Karen smiled at her latest conquest, and watched the embarrassed, obedient Mom getting into her SUV. Janice was quickly joined by her naked daughter, who was carrying all her clothes with a huge grin on her face, and a few other women and girls climbed into the two back seats, in various states of undress.

Mrs. Klein went to grab a few groceries at the small grocery store, and ended up enjoying the fruity special of the day.

INTERLUDE: A SWEET SUMMER SEDUCTION

Meanwhile, as the women finished having whatever lunch they were having... Erica (Mrs. Klein's daughter) was already at the camp, having gotten there an hour ago... slyly bypassing the town... so she could get her boyfriend's mother alone.

Mrs. Kimble didn't live in the community, but since Erica was dating someone outside of it, she'd been tasked with bringing her boyfriend's Mom along on the retreat (but not the boyfriend, of course) and seducing her.

Erica had seduced a couple of MILFs so far, but this one was more exciting and riskier... for obvious reasons.

They were in their swim suits and alone on the beach, and after ten minutes Erica asked, "Mrs. Kimble, would you mind rubbing some lotion on my back for me?"

"Yeah, sure," Mrs. Kimble agreed.

Erica handed her prey the bottle of lotion, and lay on her towel on her belly.

As the MILF poured and rubbed the lotion onto her body, Erica let out just the softest of moans, and she said, "Thanks, Mrs. Kimble. I really appreciate it. "

"Well, you want to be careful not to get too much sun. You're young now, but... WHOOPS!"

"What happened?" Erica asked.

"I just spilt some lotion on myself," Mrs. Kimble said.

"Oh? No problem, let me help you with that," Erica said, sitting up.

"You don't have to do that," Mrs. Kimble demurred. "I don't want to be a bother."

"No bother, I insist," Erica said, gently pushing Mrs. Kimble onto her back.

"Okay, if you're sure," Mrs. Kimble agreed, as Erica began rubbing the lotion that was on her thigh.

For the next couple minutes, Erica rubbed lotion and soothingly massaged the MILF's legs and feet.

"That feels so nice," Mrs. Kimble said, always loving foot massages, which her husband had stopped giving her years ago. "It almost feels like a massage."

"It's a little of both," Erica said, now having the MILF on her knees. "I hope that's okay."

"It does feel nice," the MILF responded, feeling very relaxed from the girl's soft touch and the warm weather.

"You're really responsive. And that makes me feel good," Erica said, getting excited by how her boyfriend's mother was responding to her sensual touch.

As the teen rubbed up her thigh, her hot breath incidentally blew onto her ass. She felt this was becoming a little more intimate then should occur with her son's girlfriend... yet it felt so nice. So instead of ending it before things got out of hand, she let out a moan, "So that's two of us."

Erica loved hearing the MILF's moans and appreciative words, and she decided to push the envelope even further. So she purposely, although feigning it was an accident, squirted a large dollop of lotion very close to the Mom's pussy. "Oop! Uh, oh..."

"What?" Mrs. Kimble asked, feeling some wetness near her vagina.

"I just squirted the lotion everywhere," Erica explained.

"Oh my! That's alright, Erica. I'll take care of it my-" she began saying, just as she felt Erica reach a couple fingers inside her bathing suit bottom. She let out a shocked moan as her pussy was being stimulated, "What? What are you doing?"

Eric fingered the MILF quickly as she pushed her onto her stomach and said, "You're very wet, Mrs. Kimble."

Stunned by this sudden turn of events, she pleaded, "No, stop, Erica," but Erica kept fingering her.

Erica asked, as she continued stimulating the MILF, "Really, Mrs. Kimble? Do you really want me to stop?"

Mrs. Kimble was confused. She knew this was wrong, but it felt so right. Her pussy was on fire. She responded, "Yes. I-I mean no." The finger in her pussy was driving her crazy, and it was making it tough to formulate a reply, or even to think straight, That is... oooh." Her head was spinning, her body burning, "I don't know."

Erica kept fingering the very wet pussy, a rush of adrenaline at the reality she was well on her way to fulfilling her task of seduction. She purred, loving Mrs. Kimble's moans, "Mmmm...your pussy feels so hot and wet. Go for it, Mrs. Kimble. Cum for me."

Going for the sexual kill, Erica next dove between the MILF's legs and began licking.

"Ohhhh, Erica, noooooo," Mrs. Kimble moaned and protested, although her muscles made no attempt at all to push the teen and her wicked tongue away.

"You taste so good," Erica purred as she devoured the fresh wet pussy.

"This is so wrong," Mrs. Kimble protested weakly, although her assertion wasn't at all believable, since she still didn't make the slightest attempt to dislodge the teen from her pussy.

"And yet it feels so right, doesn't it?" Erica said, probing the MILF's wet hole.

"It feels too good," Mrs. Kimble mumbled, her body going light as pleasure consumed her.

Erica continued licking and licking, knowing the MILF was close to coming.

Mrs. Kimble couldn't believe she was allowing this to happen... this was her son's girlfriend... nor could she believe how good it felt... Erica was eating her pussy way better than her husband or any man before him had ever done. As her orgasm got close she moaned, then said, "God forgive me."

A second later, Mrs. Kimble gave out a primal scream as her orgasm cascaded through her like a water main had broken inside her loins and she cried out, "Yes, Erica!"

Erica licked the pussy cum hungrily throughout her boyfriend's Mom's orgasm, before the MILF rolled over onto her back. "Wow."

"Sit up on the deck chair," Erica ordered.

"Okay," Mrs. Kimble said, as she struggled weakly off of the warm sand.

"You look so hot in the afterglow of your orgasm," Erica smiled, as she stood and leaned over the MILF.

"Did... did that really just happen?" a still dazed Mrs. Kimble sked, as Erica pulled her breast out and sucked on the nipple.

"How long has it been since you came?" Erica asked.

"Came like that?" Mrs. Kimble asked. "Decades."

"Then let's make up for lost time," Erica smiled, helping her boyfriend's mother out of her bathing suit.

"We should stop now," Mrs. Kimble protested, although yet again she made no attempt to resist the teen.

"No, we're just getting started," Erica said, as she discarded the swimming suit, quickly stripped out of her own, and moved back between the MILF's legs, going for multiple orgasms.

As Erica's tongue made contact again, Mrs. Kimble gasped, putting her hand on the back of her head, and her words still didn't match her actions when she objected, "Ooooh, m-maybe we shouldn't."

Erica ignored the feeble verbal only resistance, as she licked hungrily and said, "You taste soo yummy."

For a few minutes Erica licked and licked, driving the MILF wild in a frenzy of pleasure... to not two, but three orgasms.

Completely spent, and now collapsed onto a blanket on the ground, still recovering from orgasm number three, Mrs. Kimble was lying on her stomach and was surprised to feel her ass cheeks being gently eased apart. She was helplessly weak as she asked mindlessly, the teen's hands so soft and caring against her tender skin, "Erica? What? Where are you?"

"Shhh... just lay still," Erica purred. "Your asshole needs some love too."

So... soo... naughty," Mrs. Kimble moaned, feeling so weak and so completely captivated by Erica she didn't even try to stop her... even though she knew this newest foray was also wrong... so very wrong.

Erica asked, admiring the small puckered hole, "Have you ever 'done it' up the ass before, Mrs. Kimble?"

"Oh, no. No! That would be a sin. Besides, how could you even..." she responded, as she felt Erica's tongue on her butthole, surprised by how nice it felt.

"Your asshole tastes good too," Erica purred.

"Feels weird," Mrs. Kimble said.

"I don't have my strap-on with me, but well, fingers work, for starters."

"Ooh," the Mom moaned, stunned to feel not one, but two fingers probing into her virgin asshole. "That... hurts a little."

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it," Erica said, "and then it will feel really nice," as she slowly, gently (for now) fingered the MILF's asshole.

"Feels weird."

"Weird bad or weird good?"

"Weird good," the Mom admitted.

A couple minutes later, the MILF was on fire again while the teen fingered her ass and pussy at the same time... leading to orgasm number four. "Oh my God... yes."

After recovering from orgasm number four, the Mom said, "Time to return the favour."

"You don't have to," Erica said, even though her pussy was on fire.

"Oh, yes I do," she said, as the Mom brought her fingers to the naked teen's pussy.

And thus the MILF discovered the thrill of eating pussy, the taste of teen twat, and the satisfaction of getting a woman off with her tongue.

They both lay there on the beach... enjoying the afterglow of an amazing sexual experience, as all the others arrived.

"Oh dear," Mrs. Kimble worried as she stirred herself. "We need to cover up before someone sees us!"

"No," Erica replied, placing a placating hand on her newest lover's breast. "We really needn't. You can trust me in that."

WELCOME TO CAMP CUNT: EVE'S INITIAL EXPLORATION

The women reached the secluded female only lake, in a beautiful wooded region.

Some were eagerly anticipating lots of wild and kinky outdoor sex.

Some were still recovering from the scandalous activities they'd witnessed in the small town they'd just left behind.

Some were still processing their very first lesbian encounters.

When they arrived at a cabin serving as the head office for a large campground, they encountered what was easily the most inviting check-in imaginable.

Check-in consisted of each of them... all seventy-something women and girls in the current party... printing their names and addresses into a journal, and then giving a few licks to the tasty pussy of the naked lady perched on a table just outside the door.

After check-in... the women all proceeded to the area their group had booked... mostly with tents... some with campers.

Eve knew she was going to love this place as they parked, and she saw two very beautiful and very naked women standing in the shallows of the lake, one of them holding a huge dildo in her hand.

"What beautiful scenery," Eve smiled as she waved at the two hotties.

The women spent the next couple hours setting up camp... and then Eve went for a walk.

She was hoping to find the couple from the lake again, but thy were nowhere to be found. Instead, she came across two women who invited her into their small tent for a drink.

Eve asked, as she looked at a naked woman kneeling nearby with both of her hands bound to stakes in the ground, "Who's she?"

"Our pet," Janey, the blonde, said.

"Yes, she's being disciplined," the redhead added.

"Disciplined? For what?" Eve asked, loving the idea of a pet. She had some playmates... some with whom she was more dominant and some with whom she was more submissive... but no actual pets with any kind of clear hierarchy established. That would have to change... and soon... she just had to decide who her pet (or pets) was going to be.

After a thirty-minute visit, where Eve learned the three women were from a town thirty minutes west... the redhead, Sophia, offered, "Just go shove your pussy in her face, Eve. She's probably hungry."

"You sure?" Eve asked, studying the MILF's embarrassed looking face.

"Absolutely. She's on a strict cunt only diet for the weekend," Janey reassured her.

"Well then, given this heat, I should probably replenish her fluids," Eve said.

"Yes, she could use some hydration," Sophia smiled.

Eve generously walked over and asked, "Hungry?"

"Yes, Miss," the pet replied.

Eve lifted up her dress (she was commando of course) and offered her pussy to the pet.

"Thank you, Miss," the pet said gratefully, and she began licking. She'd come to love every new pussy she licked. Six months ago she'd been the mother of three kids under the age of five... including one-year-old twins... a stay at home Mom... living a mundane life... having just moved to a new city for her husband's new job.

1...34567...9