A Mother-Daughter Lez Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only rule was... of course... no men.

And some very good news... only a three-hour drive away was a small and secretive community for women only... where discretion was critical... and where the only rule was also: no men allowed.

The goal of this camping trip was simple... to have lots of lesbian sex... with women of all ages...and to make sure each remaining Mom, along with each remaining daughter who was of age, had become a cunt-licking, incest-committing slut.

So seventy-four women... thirty-two mothers... forty-two daughters... caravanned together to a remote lake in the Sierra Nevada mountains.

Some were already cunt-lickers.

Some were already indulging in incest on a regular basis.

Some were already cunt-lickers, but hadn't yet crossed the line into incest play.

Some were naïve women and girls who were totally unaware of what was about to transpire.

Near the end of their journey, the long vehicular caravan took a lengthy period of time to proceed through a check stop, where each carful of women was required to assert they weren't smuggling any men or children into the small community.

The first clue for the twenty or so lesbian virgins present that the customs in this community were very different from anything they'd ever encountered before, was what they saw immediately when they entered the local café.

The second clue, this one a lot more obvious, was seeing a very pretty brunette, completely naked but nevertheless a waitress, sauntering around serving food.

The third clue was when they noticed the specials sign with a naked blonde writing down today's specials, that simply listed Alana and Bridget.

The fourth clue was some surreal breast feeding at one of the tables. No infants allowed? No problem!

The fifth clue was a cute teen being fingered by another cute teen. Judging by the cake on their table, one of them must have been a birthday girl.

The sixth clue occurred when Mrs. Parker walked into the bathroom and witnessed some blatant lesbian activity.

The experienced lesbians were not only enjoying the show, but also loving the shock on the faces of the lesbians-to-be among their large group.

Valerie, a sweet eighteen-year-old virgin to sex of any kind, finally gasped, "What kind of place is this?"

"A liberated one," Sherese replied, having decided she was a complete lesbian immediately following her very first taste of Mrs. Evans in her own kitchen a couple of months ago. She pulled her t-shirt over her head and completely off, to reveal her large, firm tits.

"Sherese!" Valerie gasped again, suddenly confronted with her next door neighbour's naked breasts. Sherese was a year older than she, and she'd always admired her.

"When in Rome..." Sherese shrugged with a jiggle, and still topless, got in line to order lunch... although she had other ideas for what she would like to snack on... sweet Valerie being one of them.

As the women ordered their food it was Eve of course, who asked the woman in her thirties at the till about the specials for the day. "So can you tell me about your specials?"

"Happy you asked," the pretty woman smiled. "We have two delicious meals on today's menu. Alana is a ripe pie that's been marinating for the past three hours with some fresh strawberries. Or if you crave a dish that's more tart and tangy, Bridget is a deliciously aged back end."

"Mmmmmmmmm," Eve said, both of the offerings sounding scrumptious. And wishing to shock everyone who wasn't already a member of the growing lesbian society, she requested in a loud voice, "Please serve me the Bridget."

"Right away, ma'am," the blonde gave her a wide grin, and she surprised Eve and everyone else by pulling her dress over her head, thus stripping herself completely naked, hopping onto the counter, and finally she flipped herself over like a pretzel with her ass uppermost, which impressed everyone watching with awe, intrigue, bewilderment, disbelief, hunger and many other mixed emotions.

"This looks delicious," Eve said, as she was suddenly admiring the woman's puckered asshole.

"I'm told it's the best around," the woman said, having had her ass eaten daily for the past decade by many women of all ages... even including a few major celebrities who visited her on occasion, and a couple who returned regularly for her unique entrée.

"It looks very appetizing," Eve said, as she bent down and began licking the sweet tasting butthole.

"Oh my," Valerie gasped again, just as Allison arrived, having been a cunt-craving submissive ever since Mrs. Evans had first seduced her.

Allison didn't say anything, keeping her dirty secret from her mother for now, although she envied Eve... whom she'd been eating out regularly ever since discovering of her love for cunt (Eve had at first needed to insist on her using that word) at school in the bathrooms, or on various teachers' desks, at the mall in the dressing rooms, and of course on Eve's bed in Mrs. Evans's home many times... her own Mom (Janice Talley, the minister's wife) oblivious to her sudden sexual activity. That latter point explaining her current inactivity. She wasn't quite ready to out herself to her Mom, although she was looking forward to doing so very soon.

"Want some?" Eve asked.

"No, gross," Valerie yucked, aghast at what she was witnessing.

"Allison?" Eve asked, noting Allison's mother standing right behind her daughter.

"Eve, what are you doing?" Mrs. Talley demanded, mortified and disgusted as she covered her virginal (yeah, right) daughter's eyes.

"Having some lunch," Eve answered, swirling her tongue around the rosebud. "Want some?"

"Eve! That's disgusting," Mrs. Talley retorted, shocked by the neighbour girl's behaviour, astonished by the lack of any negative response from her fellow mothers, and stunned that she and her virginal (like I said) daughter had entered such a restaurant of filth.

"Actually, it's quite delicious," Eve quipped merrily, leaning forward and parting the glistening pussy lips.

"Allison, lets take ourselves outside," Mrs. Talley said, as a naked redhead in pigtails walked in, hopped onto a table and offered her marinated pussy to any takers.

"Yes, mother," Allison said wearily, following her Mom out, looking longingly back at Eve, her mouth watering at the tantalizing snack she wasn't being allowed to have a share of. At least not yet. She was so looking forward to someone turning her mother. Perhaps she'd even be allowed to do it herself when the time was right!

"I'll have the Alana," a woman who wasn't part of the Licky Lane group called out.

Things only got weirder for Mrs. Talley as she was tugging her daughter out of the café, when she saw a girl in a very impressive pose she could never achieve, showcasing her pussy.

"Want a snack?" the blonde asked.

"Oh my God!" Mrs. Talley gasped again, feeling like she'd been Twilight Zoned into some bizarre alternate reality.

Allison's mouth watered at the ripe peach, instantly wanting some.

"You'll love it," the blonde said, loving the shock in the eyes of this prim and proper woman.

"Where is your mother, young woman?" Mrs. Talley demanded all in a huff, oblivious to Allison staring hungrily into the girl's hairless vagina. How did she even do that? Mrs. Talley wondered. No way would anyone shave that area. It would be way too dangerous.

"Inside, I believe. She's the Alana on the special's menu today," the blonde replied helpfully.

"Oh my goodness," Mrs. Talley said, beginning to walk away, but when she looked the other way she saw Mrs. Lee making out with one of the teenagers in their party, with both females' clothing in disarray. In the background two other women wearing bikinis were looking on approvingly, looking like they might be a mother and daughter.

Her head was spinning with all this sexual debauchery going on right out in the open, when she looked ahead and was presented with yet another shocking sexual act... this one involving the actual leader of their gated community! She gasped, the only reaction she seemed to have today, "Mrs. Evans! What on earth are you doing!?"

"What am I doing?" Karen repeated, as she enjoyed a cute skateboard girl eating her pussy right out on the sidewalk while other people strolled by, or stopped and watched. "I'm just feeding the hungry."

"That's totally immoral," Mrs. Talley accused, unaware that her daughter was no longer accompanying her, but having held back for long enough, was enthusiastically licking away between the legs of another skateboarder, this one a blonde.

"Actually, my take is I'm providing an example of some great community service," Karen smiled, loving the shocked look on the face of the very prudish Mrs. Talley.

"Where the heck are we?" Mrs. Talley asked.

"Heaven," Karen replied.

"And you taste so good," the cute girl said, as she licked Karen's shaved pussy... loving this town where she was free to do sexy exhibitionistic things with complete strangers whenever she wanted to.

"So I've been told," Karen said, as she brought her hand to the girl's stocking cap and pulled her deeper into her wetness.

"We are not staying here," Mrs. Talley said, as she stormed away towards her SUV, grateful she'd driven it here.

Valerie, meanwhile, had come outside, and she too was witnessing more sexual debauchery.

As Valeria looked around, she felt frozen in place while she stared at everything she was witnessing and feeling strange feelings growing inside her. Her vagina was leaking into her panties and her mouth was watering... and both sensations confused her.

Mrs. Talley reached her SUV and gasped yet again. Jenny Smith, one of Allison's best friends, had her pants pulled down, her ass cheeks being spread wide by Mrs. Baker.

"Penelope, what in Heaven's name are you doing to Jenny?" Mrs. Talley demanded, storming over.

"Helping Jenny to air out her soaked pussy," Mrs. Baker replied cheerfully, having fingerbanged the girl to two very quiet orgasms in the back of Mrs. Talley's SUV while the prudish mother drove, oblivious to what was transpiring in her very own vehicle.

"But she's your best friend's daughter," Mrs. Talley pointed out, still bewildered by all she was witnessing around her.

"Want some ripe, delicious teen pussy, Mrs. Talley?" Jenny offered, turning around to offer her freshly finger fucked pussy.

"Jenny!" Mrs. Talley gasped once more.

"Your daughter Allison loves dining on it," Jenny said, loving the obvious shock on her friend's Mom's face.

Mrs. Talley couldn't believe what Jenny had just said, and she turned to ask Allison if such libel was true, only to discover she wasn't anywhere within sight. "Where did my daughter go?"

"Probably having lunch," Jenny smiled.

"I'll be talking to your mother," Mrs. Talley threatened.

"You do that," Jenny said agreeably, aware that her Mom was dining on a hot blonde stranger just a few yards away.

Mrs. Talley turned around to go look for her daughter.

As she did, she just shook her head when she saw Mrs. Johnson with a very shiny face sauntering away from a naked stranger on her knees, and a queue of five more women, three of whom she knew, two from her church, and the other one whom she hated with a passion (she knew that wasn't very Christian, but she couldn't help it).

"Ladies, that's so undignified," Mrs. Talley said, clutching at straws for things to criticize throughout this debacle of lesbian sex with women and girls running wild everywhere she went.

"Don't knock it until you try it," Mrs. Klein said, knowing the plan was to turn this church wife very soon.

"You're all being very sinful," Mrs. Talley said weakly.

"Are we?" Mrs. Klein asked, as she waited her turn, and this time a pretty young redhead sat down and spread her legs for the next woman.

"Yes, what you're doing is completely immoral," Mrs. Talley asserted, unable to understand why her fellow church goers and the other women in her community were... completely out of the blue!... suddenly all committing such filthy, immoral acts.

"God made our bodies," Mrs. Klein pointed out, not that she was referring to the Christian God.

"For God's grace, not for the devil's sin," Mrs. Talley countered quickly.

"God wouldn't have made girls' cunts so delicious if He didn't want us to dine on them," Mrs. Klein adlibbed.

"Gross," Mrs. Talley said.

"Have you ever tasted a woman's champagne?" Mrs. Klein asked.

"No, never," Mrs. Talley responded, scrunching her face up like a prune.

"Then don't judge," Mrs. Klein said. "Isn't cunt delicious, Kate?"

Kate, a member of the church, but having discovered the joys of pussy during the past three months, felt her cheeks go red, but nevertheless she stammered, "Y-y-yes."

"Kate!"

"Kate what? Does her enjoying the taste of cunt make her any less Christian?"

Mrs. Talley had no idea what to say, she was so angry.

Kate, plucking up her courage and wanting to push this stiffly religious woman further, and having just passed Allison Talley licking a cute blonde half a block away... and knowing from personal experience that Mrs. Talley's daughter was an amazing cunt-licker, asked, "By the way, where's your daughter? Perhaps she too is on her knees worshipping God's tasty gifts?"

Mrs. Talley went a shade of red more associated with the Devil than the Lord, as she turned and stormed off.

She kept walking, and she encountered a girl bending way over to flash her pussy asking, "Want a tasty treat?"

So disgusted, so mortified, desperate to find her daughter so they could just get out of this sinful place, she almost didn't notice and didn't bother responding, when she barged right into Karen.

"Sorry," she said, sidestepping to walk past this foul sinner.

But Karen stepped back in front of her and said, "We need to talk."

"No, I need to find Allison," Mrs. Talley refused, brushing Karen aside.

"Right now, Janice!" Karen said sternly, stepping in front of her again.

"This place is full of sinners and sin," Mrs. Talley said.

"Are you wet?" Karen asked.

"Excuse me?" Why would she ask such a question?!

"Is your pussy wet?"

"That's a disgusting question and none of your darn business," Mrs. Talley rebuked the sinful woman, even as she noticed that her panties did feel a little damp... which confused her.

"Tell you what, if your sadly neglected pussy is dry, I'll lead you straight to your daughter and not say another sinful word," Karen offered, confident the woman's prudish exterior would be extinguished by her wicked touch.

"That's ridiculooooous," Mrs. Talley responded, and then let out an uncontrollable moan as Karen reached her hand under her skirt and rubbed her pussy.

"That isn't dry at all," Karen grinned, continuing to rub the stunned church wife's pussy.

"Stop doing that," Mrs. Talley said, attempting to swat Karen's hand away, yet it wasn't strong enough to accomplish anything.

"Why is your cunt so wet?" Karen asked sweetly.

"It isn't," Mrs. Talley denied, next pushing ineffectively against Karen with both hands.

Whereupon Karen's pleasant demeanour switched to one more like a drill sergeant and she growled, "Look, bitch! You've been playing the high and mighty self-righteous asshole for years. When the truth is you're a slut!"

"I am not," Mrs. Talley denied, having only been with two men in her entire life... and only one in the past twenty plus years.

"Okay then, you're about to become a slut," Karen reworded.

"I most certainly am not," Mrs. Talley said forcefully.

"You will do as I say for the next few minutes, or pictures of your daughter eating pussy and getting fucked by a strap-on will be posted on the internet," Karen warned. She knew blackmail wasn't overly dignified and she preferred seduction, but alas time was of the essence, so she did what she had to do for now, and soon the blackmail threat would become irrelevant.

"You wouldn't?!" Mrs. Talley said, as she suddenly worried about her daughter's reputation as well as her own and her husband's. "And besides, Allison wouldn't!"

"No? Look over there," Karen said, pointing to just down the sidewalk where Allison was still licking the cute skateboarder's pussy, but she now was also being fucked by an unknown woman with a strap-on. And yes, just like everyone else around, it was happening right out in the open, where absolutely anyone could see her! (And if they wished, also to take pictures!)

"Oh my God!" Mrs. Talley gasped, seeing her daughter engaged in such forbidden acts and yes indeed, other women and girls were standing around watching. (But apparently not taking photos... thank God for small mercies.)

"You shouldn't use the Lord's name in vain," Karen smiled teasingly.

"Fuck you," the enraged mother snapped.

"Language, Mrs. Talley, what would the Lord think of such foul language?" Karen smirked... mocking the tone she'd heard Mrs. Talley use way too often.

"Allison and I are leaving," Mrs. Talley huffed.

"No," Karen said. "You're going to join the club."

"What club?"

"The secret lesbian society and mother-daughter club," Karen said, as she pushed Janice against a wall.

"I need to get my daughter and leave," Janice said.

"She's busy," Karen said, sliding two fingers inside the MILF and quickly finding her g-spot.

123456...9