A Mother-Daughter Lez Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The daughters quickly learned the most important meal of the day was breakfast, although it certainly wasn't bacon and eggs. Sabrina dined on her Mom every morning, after she'd seduced her with some assistance from Eve... developing into a wild three-way.

The teens learned their priorities... such as eating a pussy a day kept the doctor away.

Sometimes a teen needed to be punished.

For example, failing a test at school commonly resulted in being used as her mother's dildo fuck toy for the rest of the week as Alison, different from the nerd Allison (notice the missing extra 'L'), learned after scoring only 43% on a math test.

The mothers' discipline of their sometimes unruly daughters or to motivate them to try better in school, became commonplace.

Sometimes a mother trained her daughter utilising the help of a friend.

As time went by, the slyly secret practice of seducing their daughters became far less sly, such as when Penny seduced her sister while she was visiting, and made sure they were caught in an intimate kiss when her daughter Bella arrived home from school.

Sex became power, and it was sometimes used to get back at bitches who'd treated the teens poorly... like Mrs. Boyden, who'd scolded Zelda for wearing a skirt to school that she'd decided was too short.

So Zelda talked to her Mommy, who dealt with the teacher in the only way women at Licky Lane knew how to prevail.

Or Sabrina, who discovered her mother's favourite meal was teen cunt:

Sometimes the teens would just fuck or eat each other out any chance they could... not worried about the risk of getting caught... often using it as an opening gambit for turning their mothers into lesbians too... like Beth and Kendra did to their mothers one eventful evening.

Sometimes the daughters took control... like Christina, who fucked her Mom way more than her Dad ever did... and decided her mother should shave that hairy snatch... since she didn't enjoy all those pubes in her mouth when she dined on her mother's cunt... and Karen had suggested... strongly... although hadn't made it mandatory for the mother-daughter sex club... that a cunt should really be shaved.

Sometimes, although it was very rare, a woman would resist Karen's advances and those of the other mothers... and their punishment was always the same... whether before or after they succumbed... to humiliate the mother and fuck the daughter....

Or for not being willing to have their daughters join the Mother-daughter club.

As summer approached, the so-called book club had become a girls' night... which was mostly an orgy. But it also included fun side shows like the weekly auction of a teen slave for a week. (The teen being auctioned was far from coerced; in fact there was a long waiting list for the privilege. And subsequent testimonials from the girls who'd been 'so unfairly taken advantage of' only helped that list to continue growing longer.)

This week the principal's daughter was up for bid. The principal was unaware of the secret society, but after she'd suspended one of the Mom's daughter for smoking in the bathroom, they seduced and turned her daughter.

Eve also became an ass slayer... pounding Mrs. Franz every Tuesday after school... almost getting caught by Mr. Franz who came home early... but escaping by sneaking out the back door still naked and wearing her strap-on.

By late June, the teens and MILFs were getting even more brazen, like when Mrs. Jones had her daughter's best friend go down on her in her car while they were waiting at a red light.

Mrs. Jones was spied by a guy in a truck, whose eyes went as wide as a cartoon character's before he began snapping photos.

Of course, even while Karen continued to add to her harem of MILF and teen pussy munching playmates... her favourite was still her daughter.

Every Monday, Eve would go visit her Mom's best friend across the city to log volunteer hours at the animal clinic... although her main focus wasn't an animal they'd actually adopted out... she mostly tended to beavers.

PROLOGUE 5: PROM

Prom was a wild night.

Amy was required to eat out her boyfriend's mother and to pose for some special prom night photos before heading out.

Samantha had some fun with Mrs. Walker at prom... Mrs. Walker never able to resist redheads... who were always her weakness.

Eve decided to use prom to seduce Chrissy, another of her best friends, who'd been caught in the middle of a love triangle with two boys, and she was just exhausted.

Eve had been methodically planting seeds in Chrissy's subconscious throughout the past month.

Constantly complimenting her.

Hugging her every chance she got.

Pointing out over and over how boys weren't worth all that drama.

So seeing Chrissy upset, and wanting both to comfort her and seduce her, she followed her out of the gymnasium.

Eve wasn't surprised to see her friend leaning against the lockers, close to tears.

"I told you they aren't worth it," Eve consoled her as she approached.

"I'm finally beginning to agree with you," Chrissy said, wiping a tear from her eye. "Why can't I just choose between the two of them?"

"Trust me, you're better off without either of them," Eve said, reaching her friend and placing one hand on her hip and the other near her breast. "Such problems you have, Chrissy. Always over boys."

"I know, right?" Chrissy replied, having found her friend's sudden touchy-feely persona awkward at first, but now very comforting, and just what she needed. She sighed, "My own fault."

"Let's go somewhere where the boys won't find you," Eve suggested, and then without waiting for Chrissy's response, she took her friend's hand and led her into an unlocked classroom... Mrs. Walker's... a daring teacher who'd become a regular cunt-licker for her and her friends.

"Okay," Chrissy agreed, now not wanting anything to do with either of those guys. This was supposed to be a special night, and they'd ruined it. Originally she'd planned to lose her virginity to Ben, but they got into a fight and broke up (ironically because she hadn't ever put out), so she went with Charlie, who she'd also been considering losing her virginity to... since wasn't that what prom was for? But as soon as she got there, Ben started trying to win her back, and Charlie said he was trying to protect her, but it was obvious he just wanted to keep her for himself... more as a trophy than anyone he cared about. It was just too much!

Once they were inside, Eve closed the door and said, "We should be safe from them in here."

Chrissy hopped onto the teacher's desk, unaware that Mrs. Walker was often bent over this same desk while getting fucked by a strap-on, or one of Chrissy's peers might have had their ass sitting in the exact same spot as Chrissy's, but with spread legs and their English teacher hungrily licking away. "You really are my best friend, you've always been so good to me."

Eve responded, her planned seduction fully in motion, "I want to be. And here we are just you and me." As she rested her hand on Chrissy's thigh she added, "Best of all. No boys."

"I'm so happy you rescued me from them," Chrissy said.

"So am I. It's time for new beginnings," Eve said.

"How so?" Chrissy asked.

"You'll see. Close your eyes," Eve instructed.

"Um... okay," Chrissy agreed.

Eve quickly shed her dress, and with Chrissy wearing one that was incredibly easy to remove, she began pulling it down and off of her friend's amazing body.

Chrissy's eyes flew open wide, and she asked, "What are you doing? What happened to your dress?"

"Just trust me, okay? Let me show you how it can be without guys ruining everything," Eve responded demurely, her hard nipples revealing her excitement at this conquest she was about to complete.

Chrissy had seen Eve naked many times in the school locker room and showers, but somehow this time it was completely different. She'd heard the rumours saying Eve was a lesbian now, and Eve had never denied it. Eve's soft touches and many hints had gotten Chrissy a little curious about same sex playing. She admitted, "I guess I have thought about it."

"You have, have you?" Eve asked playfully as she parted Chrissy's legs.

"I've heard rumours about you," Chrissy smiled.

"Oh, you have, have you?" Eve repeated with a wicked smile, as she brought her face closer to the inviting peach. She was delighted to notice that just like she had, Chrissy had gone commando tonight.

"Yes I have." The blonde trembled as she felt the hot breath on her thigh.

"And just what did you hear?" Eve asked, her mouth now directly above her friend's pussy.

"That you like girls," she said.

"Oh, it's lots more than my just liking girls," Eve smiled, burying her face in her friend's pussy.

"Oh my God!" Chrissy moaned loudly, never having had her pussy licked before. She'd been roughly and awkwardly fingered by a few boys who hadn't a clue... but that was it.

"You taste so good," Eve said, always reassuring first time girls about how good they tasted... boys and men having forever created a false notion about the so-called fishy taste of a woman.

"So good," Chrissy moaned, her head spinning with what was happening, and her body melting with Eve's touch.

As Eve licked, she said, "Personally, I've been dreaming of doing this for as long as I can remember."

"Ooooooh," Chrissy moaned, as she felt her friend slide two fingers inside her wet pussy while her pussy was also being licked. "That feels so good. Don't stop."

"I won't be stopping until you come all over my face, Chrissy," Eve said, loving the sound of her friend's moans, and the taste of a woman's cum.

"That won't take long," Chrissy moaned as she felt her orgasm rising quickly, way quicker than her own self-induced orgasms with her fingers or a hairbrush.

Eve ordered, wanting to eat her from behind so she could also taste her friend's asshole, "Roll over and get up on all fours."

"Okay," Chrissy quickly obeyed, her pussy burning with lust and need.

Eve pulled her friend's ass cheeks apart, and gave the puckered rosebud a swipe with her tongue.

"Wwwwwwwhat are you doing?" Chrissy asked, feeling a tongue on her butthole.

"Eating your ass," Eve said. "It's delicious."

"It feels weird," Chrissy said.

"Good weird, or bad weird?" Eve asked, now really rimming the hole.

"Definitely good," Chrissy moaned, wondering how having her asshole licked could not only feel good, but be this good.

After a minute, Eve returned to her friend's wet pussy and really attacked it. She licked it hungrily while returning two fingers inside the girl and fingering her.

"Oh yes, this feels so good," Chrissy moaned, feeling her orgasm rising quickly.

After a minute, perhaps two, while she listened attentively to her friends increasing moans, she ordered in a soft sensual way, "Come for me, Chrissy, come all over my face."

"I'm so close, Eve," Chrissy moaned, her pleasure so intense.

"Now, Chrissy, come for me right now," Eve said, sharply this time, fingering her faster while simultaneously sucking on her pussy and using her thumb to rub the swollen clit.

"Oh yes, yes, fuck YEEEEEEESSS!!" Chrissy screamed, as the most intense orgasm she'd ever experienced cascaded through her body like a pleasurable waterfall.

"So good," Eve purred, as she pulled her fingers out and drank down as much of the gushing cunt cum as she could.

"Fuck," Chrissy said, all the energy in her body now usurped from her.

"Delicious," Eve said.

After a couple of minutes, Chrissy got off the desk and said, "Hop up there, Eve."

"Deary me, what on earth are you going to do little ol' me?" Eve asked mockingly.

"Return the favour," Chrissy answered, hoping that eating pussy would be better than sucking cock... which was at best, just an okay experience.

"Mmmmmmm," Eve moaned. "You sure?"

"I can't believe it's taken me so long to see what's been right in front of me," Chrissy said, admiring her friend's naked body.

"I'm glad you finally did. Imagine our sleepovers now," Eve smiled... thinking, Just wait until Chrissy learns about Licky Lane, and how her mother will be invited to a mother-daughter sex party real soon!

"Let me show you how much I love that idea," Chrissy said.

"Not only will we be best friends, but we can have all sex all the time too," Eve added, already picturing all the nasty things they could do to each other.

"Chrissy!" Beth gasped, opening the classroom door and seeing the two naked girls.

"We're a bit busy right now," Chrissy said casually, not at all fazed by being caught naked and flushed by two fellow cheerleaders and Dave.

"You just won prom queen!" Beth said.

"Terrific! Then why don't you two girls come and help me celebrate," Chrissy said. "Dave, you can take a hike."

"Oh, come on," Dave wheedled, having wanted to fuck Chrissy forever.

"Bye, Dave," Beth pushed him away, pulled Catherine into the room, and locked the door.

"Ladies, please!" he whined, banging on the door as Beth and Catherine quickly climbed out of their dresses and turned the twosome into a foursome. Chrissy ended up licking all three girls to orgasm before getting fucked by Eve with a strap-on Mrs. Walker kept hidden in a filing cabinet for just such an occasion.

Then with a rush of adrenaline and her natural persona of being in control asserting itself following more than thirty minutes of obedience, Chrissy demanded possession of the strap-on and fucked Eve as hard as she could... discovering the rush of being the fucker instead of the fuckee.

Chrissy thus embarked on her journey as a switch.

A couple days later, Chrissy's Mom Harriet was invited to a meeting of the secret lesbian society, where she watched Karen getting her pussy eaten by Silvia's daughter Olivia. Silvia just happened to be her best friend, who was also attending the meeting, and cheering her daughter on. So extremely turned on, and after the rules of the growing mother-daughter lesbian club were explained to her, Harriet announced her intention of calling her daughter Chrissy and telling her to come over right away.

Karen smiled as she said, "Don't worry, Chrissy will love to hear that, but she's already upstairs being trained to take it in the ass by my daughter Eve."

Several weeks later it was the last day of school, when a selection of the graduating girls were gifted with a great surprise... a special present for the entire weekend... the bitchiest teacher in the entire school... Mrs. Nelson.

So as summer officially arrived, and following a wild orgy on the last day between many of the girls at school,

NO MORE PROLOGUES! AT LONG LAST WE BEGIN THE ACTUAL STORY: BEGINNING WITH CAFÉ CUNT AND THE FALL OF A RELIGIOUS ZEALOT

Karen and a couple dozen other women decided to take a women only camping trip, open to any woman with a daughter of legal age. (Some daughters knew of their mothers' sapphic encounters within Licky Lane, but many of them didn't. In other cases, only the daughters knew what occurred behind the scenes. And in a very few cases both the mothers and their daughters were in for some huge surprises!)

123456...9