A Mother-Daughter Lez Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ERICA AND MRS. KIMBLE

Mrs. Kimble and Erica continued their secret lesbian rendezvous when they returned home... although sometimes they got carried away with each other, resulting in dinner for the boys being overcooked.

JANE

Jane's younger daughter Gloria turned eighteen, so she was quickly welcomed into the sexy family and community traditions by her big sister Sherese, and soon Gloria had turned her mother not only into her pet, but the pet of all her friends as well.

MRS. KLEIN

Hired a live-in nanny, who came with fringe benefits. It was alleged, but never proven, that the nanny's tasty pussy was kosher.

BELLA

Continued exploring her newfound dominant persona (see below where she fucks yours truly), and sometimes aided and abetted by Samantha but also sometimes on her own, she seduced MILFs... always in public places... like in this bikini shop where she seduced the owner and thus received three new free bikinis along with a great pussy licking. (Less happily, her pet Shannon had to return home to a city on the East Coast at the end of her weekend at the lake, but she was able to come for brief conjugal visits with her two Licky Lane Mistresses two or three times a year.)

SABRINA

Made it her personal goal to ensure all members of the community understood the importance of their daily vegetable intake.

SAMANTHA

Instead, her job became seducing every MILF she could....

Like the one she met in line at 7-11:

Or her Mom's sister:

Or one of her friends' Mom:

A bitch who berated a pleasant barista at Starbucks.

And even providing some discipline with Eve, for a cop who pulled them over for going 80 in a 50 mph zone.

Mrs. Walker

Last but not least (since of course I just had to insert myself into such a wicked lesbian fantasy), Mrs. Walker received regular visits from her ex-students. Once it was a two-hour major fuck session while her husband was out golfing... although the teacher definitely got more holes in one than her husband that day (and for a few minutes holes in two)... by the now mostly dominant Bella, and the always up for anything Allison.

EPILOGUE 3: LAST ONE I PROMISE (AND DON'T WORRY... I'LL WRAP UP WITH KAREN AND EVE): HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Teens learned that vegetables were a crucial part of their diets:

Every Tuesday... it was a different Mom in charge of lunchtime snacks for the PTA meeting, each of them always trying to outdo the woman from the week before. Mrs. Fisher was extra creative... bringing the principal's eighteen-year-old daughter along... as the main dish.

The playground was now where the mothers played while the kids were at school... Karen using the newest Mom in the community... the new Mom's daughter unaware... until she caught them in the act.

Fifteen minutes later... the daughter was at Karen's house in her bedroom... and fifteen minutes after that, she was the newest teen pet for the community.

Jodi, Karen's sister, moved into the community, and she opened a yoga studio, which proved to be very profitable, while the women found it a great way to stay in tip-top shape.

Over time... home schooling became very, very popular.

Those that did attend a regular school... found a way to make their school experience just like home....

This led to a new competition, where every mother and daughter team had a six-month competition called the Turning Contest, where they competed to seduce the most straight Moms, college girls and 18-year-old high school seniors.

Valerie, for example, seduced a college student who was raising money for her volleyball team.

Amber brought over her study partner for chemistry... although truth be told, they actually studied biology (with some pussy eating), physical education and physics (with some deep dildo fucking).

Or Karen, who remained aggressive in her seductions... and of course she and Eve won the competition... by twelve... with forty-three turns... over second place finishers Janice and Allison, who used the church for their hunting ground.

But through it all... Karen and Eve... always remained close.

THE END

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Thanks again to the amazing Rebecca, who generously allowed LOTS of her artwork to be used for this story.

If you enjoyed Rebecca's artwork and this story (and even if you hated the story, I'm sure you loved the artwork), please feel free to check out my other Rebecca collaborations:

1950s Series

Straight Housewife Blackmailed

"Moms & Daughters": A Family Affair

Summer of Slut: MILF Challenge

Coming Out in Costume

New Family Tradition: Lezmas Eve

Milf's Teen Crazed Cunt Fantasy

Best VDay Ever: Mom & Daughter

Twisted: Blackmailed into Incest

Jasmine August 2021

1...456789