A Mother-Daughter Lez Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophia had invited her to a women's Bible study... and dying for some adult talk... especially female adult talk... and needing some friends in this brand new city... she agreed... even though she wasn't all that religious. She believed in God or some sort of higher power, but she didn't trust the church. A sex scandal in her small community when she was young... just nearing puberty... was still lingering in her head.

Yet she learned this particular Bible study group wasn't at all about reading scripture, but about learning how to worship God's gifts... something Jeanette, now only referred to or addressed as 'pet' by all the other members of the Bible study, had become very, very good at.

This trip, the first time she'd been away from her twins since the day they were born, was a weekend where she was instructed by her two principal Mistresses that her only meal would be pussy... and this young, ripe pussy was her ninth one so far today.

"You're very welcome," Eve moaned, as the MILF licked her pussy. As Jeanette licked, this being her constant addiction now, she recalled the first time she'd been double fucked... in her pussy and ass... after eating a dozen pussies that evening....

After a very pleasurable orgasm... it always took Eve much longer to come when she was standing up... she simply couldn't get comfortable...she said, "Thank you very much, pet."

"Thank you for your cunt cum, Miss," the pet responded, only allowed to call a pussy a cunt.

"Anytime," Eve smiled, as she waved to the two other women and headed off, Sophia telling her there were some free hot dogs just down the road.

She waved to a younger woman walking her naked pet on a leash, who was currently peeing on the ground like a dog... the idea of her acquiring a pet or two increasing exponentially.

Eve also encountered two women making out, who were so into each other they probably didn't even notice her, and then as she neared a very unorthodox hot dog stand, she bumped into two attractive women in their twenties... both with extremely nice, firm, mouth-watering breasts on full display.

She chatted with the two... who were recently married and chose to come here for their honeymoon... since they'd originally met here three years ago. They told her she absolutely had to try a marinated hot dog... which confused Eve at the time... she'd never heard of that before....

Eve resumed her walk, smiling at the thought that two women could be kinky as fuck, not to mention promiscuous... they'd invited her to visit their tent later... and still be madly in love, which they obviously were. Eve really liked that. She wanted her fuck toys... she wanted to continue having sex with her Mom... she wanted to seduce MILFS... she wanted to be a submissive to a select few girls... but she also wanted to be in a committed relationship. Not exclusive... heavens no... but nevertheless committed.

As she pondered her options, she reached the... indeed... very unique hot dog stand.

"Oh my," Eve said, as she saw a cute young blonde fucking herself with a footlong hot dog.

"Hungry?" the blonde asked.

"For a hot dog or a peach?" Eve asked, walking to her.

"You can have either," the blonde smiled invitingly. "Or both."

Eve accepted the hot dog, which was wet with the blonde's pussy juices, and sucked it clean. "Mmmmmm, I think it needs to marinate a bit longer."

"I'm told they really taste good this way," the blonde said.

"Whoever told you that was right," Eve said, as she slipped the sausage back into its marinading slit and used it to slowly fuck the blonde while she bent down to lick the sweet pussy.

"Mmmmmm," the blonde purred, this full meal deal not happening as much as one might think.

"Peach-flavoured hot dogs," Eve said. "Brilliant."

Eve fucked and licked the blonde to an orgasm before taking the hot dog out and eating it raw.

"You could have barbequed it," the blonde said.

"I wouldn't want to lose any of this heavenly marinade," Eve said.

"Fair enough," the blonde said.

They chatted for a few minutes, until three women showed up for their hot dogs.

"There's a great pie place just down the road, if you want some dessert," the blonde said.

"I just had some pie a few minutes ago," Eve said.

"Well, if you want more pie, it's just down the road," the blonde corrected herself.

"I can always use more pie," Eve said, winking at the three women.

"We have fresh pie," one of the trio said.

"Thanks! Perhaps later," Eve said, blowing all three of them a kiss.

Eve continued her leisurely summer stroll... enjoying the scenery... both the nature all around her and the sexy people she kept meeting. To her surprise, as she reached an area with a sign announcing homemade pies... which had actual pies, and not the metaphor Eve had assumed... she saw Allison bent over a fence while two MILF's smiled contentedly... both their lips glistening with that Eve assumed was wetness from Allison's sweet pussy. Allison had put her clothes back on since arriving at the lake, but they made little difference, since her jeans were down around her knees, and all her nether goodies were on display.

"I see you've just enjoyed some fresh pie," Eve said to the two women.

"Yes, it was very delicious," the blonde said.

"Yes, Allison does have a delicious cunt," Eve said, having dined on it often... although Allison had dined on hers much more frequently.

"It was a great snack before we go find some dinner," the redhead said.

"Hot dogs?" Eve asked. "Marinated ones?"

"Why yes, that sounds delightful," the redhead nodded.

"Just up the road," Eve pointed.

"Thanks," the blonde said.

"Anytime," Eve said, as she helped Allison to stand up straight.

"Thanks," Allison said.

"We probably shouldn't leave you alone out here," Eve smiled. "There seem to be a lot of predators."

"They're everywhere," Allison said.

"And you my friend, are very tempting prey," Eve said.

"As are you," Allison smiled back, hoping perhaps to get a chance to dine on Eve's pussy... which in her mind was the most delicious of all the pussies in Licky Lane; and she'd already tasted almost all of them.

"Where's your Mom?" Eve asked.

"Handcuffed to a tree."

"No!"

"Yes!" Allison said. "And she's almost completely naked."

"Sounds like a punishment. What did she do?" Eve asked, intrigued and assuming her mother was responsible.

"She questioned your Mom about something once she'd had time to recover from her orgasm, so she's being given a 'time out'," Allison said, using air quotes. "Your mother's very own words."

"Delicious," Eve smiled.

"Not as delicious as your cunt, "Allison said bluntly.

"Hungry, are you?" Eve smiled, loving the bluntness and desperation of this nerd. She'd make a great pet... eager and obedient to a fault... but Eve wanted someone she could humiliate... and Allison was too cute and adorable for that.

"Famished," Allison said.

It had been about forty minutes since the pet, who like almost everyone else she knew only as 'the pet', had gotten her off, so she generously found a nice spot in the shade under a tree, spread her legs, and relaxed as Allison dined on her pussy for a good thirty minutes.

After a slow burning but intense as always orgasm from Allison's amazing tongue... a dozen women walking by and casually saying hi while she got her pussy pleasured... a few people she knew... others strangers... all of them friendly and not at all startled to see her like that... she headed back to the Licky Lane base camp with Allison.

As they made their way back, they saw Mrs. Talley, who was being discussed by three teens... strangers. "Should we untie her and take her back to camp?" One of them asked the others.

"I think she's handcuffed," another one said. "And we don't have the key."

Eve shushed Allison, and they listened and watched, away from Allison's Mom's view, as the three girls discussed what to do with the bound MILF.

"We can just fuck her right here," the cute nerdy blonde with glasses suggested.

"Please girls, no," Mrs. Talley pleaded, still trying to process all these surreal events of the day... including her daughter's more than willing lesbian activities, being molested by someone she thought was a friend, herself allowing it to happen and coming harder than she ever had before, then later on attempting to stand up to Karen on her own behalf and for all the women and girls here who seemed to have been brainwashed by Karen, and ended up pretty much naked, handcuffed to a tree. She was mortified, while everyone else seemed to think her humiliation was great fun!

"Looks to me like the bitch needs to come," the other blonde said with an evil look on her face.

"We should do something," Allison whispered, both a little turned on by seeing her mother in such a predicament, and feeling a sense of daughterly duty to protect her.

"We are doing something," Eve said, as she watched the three girls stroll over to the bound Mrs. Talley. "We're watching."

"It is good to see my prim and proper prude of a Mom forced to let loose," Allison admitted, the idea of making her mother into her personal fuck toy something she'd been fantasizing about ever since discovering the many Mom and daughter couplings occurring in her community. She also knew that sometimes the mother was dominant, sometimes the daughter was, sometimes they took turns ordering each other around, and occasionally they just acted like loving girlfriends with neither of them in charge. It just depended upon the personalities in a given family.

"She'll be as dirty a slut as you are before the weekend is over," Eve reassured her friend.

"Fuck that's hot," Allison said, watching the nerdy blonde fingering her mother.

"No, please don't," Mrs. Talley pleaded helplessly, as the other two predatory girls each took a breast and began sucking on her nipples.

"Shut up slut, or we'll shove a tree branch up your ass," growled the nerdy blonde, clearly the leader of the three, although based on the girls' respective looks, Eve wouldn't have guessed that.

Mrs. Talley's eyes went wide at the threat, and she instantly stopped protesting. Instead, she closed her eyes as her cheeks went red with humiliation and pleasure... her nipples her instant trigger for intense pleasure.

"I'm going to fuck her one day," Allison said, her pussy getting wet from watching her mother being molested by the three cute girls.

"Yes, you are," Eve agreed, "and it'll be soon," loving her enthusiasm.

Two hours later, Karen sent Jane to collar Janice, then uncuff her and lead her back to the group.

Karen wasn't available to go and fetch Janice herself, because she and her daughter were together back at the campsite, which was now declared nude only, where Karen had met and befriended Patty, the wife of a U.S. senator from New York on holiday with her daughter Jennifer, and as a foursome they were having quite a lot of fun... having just swapped daughters for the past hour.

After all four of them had reached sufficient orgasms, Patty three, Karen two, and the daughters one each, Karen knew they needed to take a break and prepare for more of Janice's punishment... or training, depending on your point of view... sometimes you had to use one to get the other.

"I'm learning so much fun stuff from you, Mom," Eve moaned, as her Mom slowly stroked her hands along her hips.

"I think Patty is going to teach your friend Jennifer some tricks too."

"Oh, I sense Patty has taught Jennifer lots of tricks already," Eve said, loving to meet another Mom and daughter who fucked each other, especially ones from a distant place... and her husband being a major political figure somehow made it all even hotter.

TRAINING JANICE

That night, Janice, who'd spent the past three hours licking the pussies of every daughter of every mother, had accepted her fate. She hated what she'd done... she hated how much she'd enjoyed it... and she hated that now she was craving even more... yet... just like all the other women here, young and old, she wouldn't change a thing.

So, there she was, naked... three girls in a tent... Karen behind her... ready for her next task to be assigned.

She'd already been fucked to six orgasms today...

The first by Karen, back in that freewheeling town that seemed to have absolutely no taboos... Karen's demonstration that her g-spot actually existed had been exhilarating and myth breaking.

The second by the three teens, while she was tied up and helpless, which had made her scream so loud it echoed through the forest, and perhaps even all the way back to that town.

The third by Jane, who'd generously agreed to remove her collar and leash during a hike if she'd agree to eat her pussy... which she eventually did agree to do, but only following lots of original resistance (since being fingered and eaten by another woman had been bad enough, then being molested by three teens was completely humiliating but again totally out of her control; but willingly eating another woman's pussy was an entirely different level of disgusting filth).

Or that was what Janice thought until after she'd reluctantly agreed to eat Jane's pussy.

"Look Janice, I don't make the rules, I just follow them," the normally timid Jane had said, which wasn't really true, but she was loving the power she had over Janice. She wasn't used to having power, since her daughter Sherese had become her Mistress, and she was indomitable.

"Please, can't make some kind of deal?" Janice begged, wanting to get out of this collar and to stand upright. Crawling on all fours wasn't just humiliating... her knees were getting really sore.

"What are you suggesting?" Jane asked.

"Anything you want," Janice said, seeing a glimmer of hope.

"Anything?"

"Anything," Janice repeated. She was feeling desperate!

Jane said, "Well, I could use my cunt being eaten."

"What? No, gross!" Janice objected, her brief moment of hope shattered just as quickly as it had appeared.

"Everyone here eats cunt, Janice," Jane said.

"Just for starters, that's such a filthy word," Janice grimaced, having always hated it.

"It's a liberating word, once you can get past your pretentious church snobbery," Jane said, pulling her dress off over her head, to reveal she wasn't wearing a bra or panties.

"Why are you naked all of a sudden?"

"So it'll be easy for you to eat my pussy," Jane said.

"Please, anything but that," Janice begged, as Jane placed her pussy right in front of the very pretty, too pretty to be a church minister's prude wife's face.

"Eat my cunt, or keep on crawling," Jane said.

"And you'll take this darned collar off?" Janice asked, knowing she wasn't physically capable of much more crawling.

"Lick me for one full minute, and I'll remove it for the duration of the hike," Jane explained the terms.

"Okay," Janice reluctantly agreed.

"Good slut," Jane said, and she reached for Janice's head and pulled it into her pussy.

"Don't call me a slu..." Janice said, but it was muffled out by the pussy she now found her face plastered up to.

"Lick, slut," Jane ordered, reveling in her power.

Janice sighed to herself, and then licked. She expected it to be disgusting. She didn't expect it to taste... not just good... but amazing! She literally felt tiny fireworks exploding across her taste buds as she mindlessly began licking faster... wanting more of this exotic taste... Jane's dripping wet pussy tasted unlike anything she'd ever tasted before. She was hooked!

Jane smiled as she felt Janice's tongue licking feverously.

After a minute, she backed up and said, "I can see you liked that."

"I can't believe how good it tasted," Janice admitted, now wanting more.

Jane took the collar off and asked, "Want some more?"

"Yes," Janice said, all of her shame and disgust vanished, her eagerness and lust in full control of her.

"Yes, what?" Jane asked, looking down at the lust-filled woman.

"Yes, I want to lick you," Janice answered.

"Lick my what?" Jane drilled down, wanting to make her say it.

"I want to lick your cunt, your delicious dirty cunt," Janice replied wickedly, then she leaned forward and resumed licking that amazing cunt.

"Oh yes, slut, eat my cunt, go for my cum," Jane moaned.

A few minutes later, Janice was rewarded with her first flood of cunt cum... she was field baptized as a cunt-licker, and just like her daughter and so many other women in her community, she'd forever become a new woman... forever addicted... forever a lesbian.

Jane retuned the favour by licking, fingering and teasing the goody-goody church MILF's asshole until she came on her face.

The fourth orgasm was by a complete stranger, when she was allowed to go and shower once she'd returned from her hike... where the beautiful stranger finger banged and then fisted her to a leg-buckling orgasm.

Janice returned the favour, licking the stranger to an orgasm as some other women looked on... no longer giving a fig about her dignity... propriety... sin... whatever... she just wanted more cunt!

The fifth by someone, she never did discover who it was... since her face was buried in Sabrina's pussy the entire time... who fucked her pussy with a strap-on cock.

Lastly, completely spent from all the pussy she'd eaten and the hard fucking she'd taken... she was taken to another indoor public shower by the girls, who all cleaned themselves up while she got her pussy shaved, and discovered she could also have an orgasm from being sodomized.

It was so dirty... so Biblically wrong... that she came just from being ass fucked.

So having accepted her fate... and perversely looking forward for more punishments... although that's no longer what she saw them as... she awaited whatever Mistress Karen... she'd now been instructed to call everyone Mistress... even including her daughter Allison, and any strangers she met at the camp... had in store for her next.

1...456789