A Mother-Daughter Lez Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, my pet," Samantha said. "She's yours for the weekend."

"She really is?" Bella asked, excited by the idea.

"She really is, aren't you, slut Shannon?" Samantha asked.

"Yes, I'll be thrilled to serve as your submissive pet all weekend, Mistress Bella," Shannon willingly agreed without any thought, just wanting the blonde to keep fucking her.

"I'll own you all weekend," Bella said, appearing so cute as a rush of masculinity she didn't even know she had coursed through her.

"Yes, I want you to use me as your sex slave," Shannon agreed willingly, "please order me to do whatever you want, whenever you want it," all her reservations fading away as she gave herself mind and body to this precocious teenager.

And for five or six minutes... Bella fucked her very own pet... her pussy on fire at having one... while she wore the strap-on... and was the dominant.

As her second orgasm rose, Shannon wrapped her legs around her new Mistress and pulled her as deep as possible inside of her.

"Come, slut," Bella ordered as she slammed into her. "Come right fucking now!"

"Yes, Mistress, thank you Mistress," Shannon obeyed, as her orgasm ripped through her like a tornado hitting a trailer park, churning her body into a pleasure chaos.

Bella didn't slow down throughout her pet's entire orgasm, loving the power of the cock, before she pulled out and admired the ruins of her well fucked pet.

"That was amazing, Mistress," Shannon said, realizing she didn't remember her name.

"Oh, we're just getting started," Bella said, as she surprised even Samantha when she ordered, "Samantha, get my pet's asshole ready for my dick."

"Okay... Mistress Bella," Samantha said only halfway humorously, impressed by Bella's complete persona flip, and for the moment allowing her to tell her what to do.

"My ass?" Shannon queried... having heard her Mistress say the words, but so spent from the fucking she was processing everything very slowly.

"Yes, my pet Shannon is a three-hole fuck slut," Bella declared, as Samantha rolled the dazed MILF onto her back and pulled her up.

"What a delicious looking puckered asshole," Samantha said, admiring the tiny hole before it was destroyed by the big strap-on.

"Eat that ass, Samantha," Bella ordered, on a bit of a power trip.

Samantha looked up at her pet, a look that silently said 'don't push it', before she obeyed.

When she felt a tongue on her asshole, Shannon moaned, surprised it felt so sensual, "Oh my...."

"Such a tasty asshole," Samantha purred, having a quirky fascination with eating assholes... which Bella knew full well.

"Think she can take it in the ass?" Bella asked.

"I think she'll love taking your big cock in her asshole," Samantha said, lavishly lubricating the virgin hole for the cock.

Shannon wasn't all that certain her asshole could take that cock, but she was so far gone and so into this submit without questioning thing, she was fully ready to mindlessly obey these two young women no matter what they required of her. Even so, she was surprised when she heard her own voice saying, "Please fuck my ass, Mistress." She guessed that must have been the mindless part going into effect.

"Mmmmm," Bella said, as Samantha moved away from the inviting hole. "Spread those ass cheeks for me, slut."

"Yes, Mistress," Shannon obeyed, reaching her hands back to her ass cheeks and pulling them as wide as she could.

"Such an inviting little asshole," Bella said, as she admired the MILF's starfish.

"Fuck it, Mistress, please," Shannon begged, ready to be sodomized.

Bella knelt behind her pet and pressed her cock against the tight hole.

Shannon tensed up slightly. "Relax, slut," Samantha ordered.

"Okay," Shannon said, trying to relax, but although she was excited to submit completely to these two hotties and to serve her weekend Mistresses, she was still somewhat nervous about what it would feel like to have something in her ass. Especially, how painful would it be?

Bella was used to taking it in the ass, not being the one fucking an ass... so she pushed slowly and carefully, watching the cock slowly disappearing inside the MILF's ass.

"Ooooooooh," Shannon moaned-whimpered as a searing pain coursed through her, yet the sheer reality that she was allowing someone to ass fuck her, somehow mentally dulled the pain.

"It takes a while to get used to," Samantha said, slowly rubbing herself as she watched her pet ass fucking the MILF.

"Okaaaaaaay," Shannon responded, as the cock kept traveling deeper and deeper into her.

"Fucking hot," Bella said, as she finally rested her body against the older woman.

"Oh God! I'm so full!" Shannon exclaimed/mumbled, mostly to herself.

"Now fuck her, sexy," Samantha said. "Fuck her ass."

"Yes, fuck my ass, Mistress," Shannon agreed, ready for the ass fucking that she hoped would help to end the pain and serve up the pleasure.

Bella obliged both requests, as she slowly began fucking the MILF's ass.

"Ooooooooooh," Shannon moaned, the feeling of a cock moving in and out of her ass feeling so strange and taboo.

"I think she likes it," Samantha said, watching the MILF's myriad of expressions passing across her pretty face.

"I doooooo," Shannon said, the sensation of getting ass fucked so different than any other experience she'd ever had. Pain... pleasure... utter submission!

So... for a few minutes... Bella ass fucked her pet.

As time progressed during the ass fucking... Shannon felt the pain gradually dissipate, as the pleasure increased.

Soon Shannon was begging to be ass fucked harder. "Harder, Mistress, fuck my ass harder!"

"Pound that ass," Samantha moaned, fucking herself with a bottle she'd found... not overly sanitary, but it was handy.

"Yes, pound my ass, plug my shit hole, ream my butt," Shannon babbled, as a third orgasm rose inside her. Could she come without even having her pussy touched?

"Come for me, ass slut," Bella ordered, her hands on her pet's hips, sweat dripping down her face and body, as she slammed inside the MILF's ass.

"Don't stop," Shannon whimpered, her body on fire... pussy... ass... body....

Bella kept fucking her pet's ass, getting a great cardio workout, until Shannon screamed, loud enough to alert any passers-by, as her orgasm hit, "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

Shannon collapsed forward, her body quaking, the cock sliding out of her gaping asshole, as Samantha snapped her fingers, reclaiming her status as Mistress, and pointed to her pussy.

Bella hurried to Samantha's pussy and dove in, always eager to eat her Mistress's pussy.

An orgasm later, the three headed back to the beach....

NIGHTTIME MOMMY SWAP AND A GLIMPSE OF THE REST OF THE WEEKEND (this story is getting way too long, and I'm running out of outdoor pictures...)

That night... every MILF's name was put into a hat... okay, it was actually a bowl, a blue translucent mixing bow, if you're looking for accurate reporting... and a daughter drew a name... the only rule you couldn't draw your own mother, and if you did, you had to draw again... and what followed was a wild orgy....

Bella drew Mrs. Talley, so she got to explore her new switch persona... using the church minister's wife however she please... even attracting the interest of a stranger who happened to walk by.

The rest of the weekend was just as wild... pussy licking, strap-on fucking, ass playing, fisting, threesomes, foursomes, orgies, and every other version of lesbian play possible... even some pee play....

Allison even had the rush of being the first girl to seduce and turn Mrs. Chambers (they arrived the day following the evening orgy), along with the minister's wife of a nearby church and a good friend of her Mom's... she then she got to turn Barbara, Mrs. Chambers' virginal eighteen-year-old daughter who was also Allison's friend.

Karen was fisted by a cute, innocent-looking girl who was definitely cute but definitely not innocent... dominating Karen over a two-hour fuck session, which included Karen going down on her and four of her friends.

ONE FINAL STOP: BACK AT CAFÉ CUNT

Eventually, with every last Mom and daughter turned, and every last mother and daughter having crossed that invisible line of incest either very recently or less recently... they headed home, stopping for lunch and dessert at the sex café.

Some of them had fries and a burger.

Some enjoyed the ice cream.

Some sampled all the desserts.

While some stuck with the traditional homemade pie.

When she went to the bathroom, Eve even got fisted by a woman who was heading to the lake.

Once they'd all gotten one last treat... some had two... they returned back to Licky Lane... knowing things would never be the same again.

THE END...

EXCEPT FOR SOME EPILOGUES... YES, PLURAL....

EPILOGUE 1: LESBIANS CUCKOLDING THEIR MEN

Once they were back home, the women couldn't keep their hands off of each other... even on the weekends when the men were home... which previously had been off limits for the women (with the odd exception).

Luckily, the men were fucking oblivious.

But then things came to a head.

Four of the husbands arrived home a day early from the same business trip.

They all walked in on their wives and daughters engaged in wicked lesbian acts... the first one walking in on his daughter riding his wife's strap-on cock (which he'd had no idea she even had)!

The second husband walked in on his daughter sitting on his wife's face, who was eagerly licking away with sex toys strewn all over the bed and floor... the loving gift of fresh flowers in his hand dropping unnoticed to the floor.

The third one walked in on the wildest of acts... his own wife... fucking his own sister... while his daughter, who was also naked and wearing a strap-on, was filming the sick and twisted action on her phone... and his (sainted? Not anymore, I guess) mother was watching, with a huge grin on her face.

The fourth husband walked in on perhaps the wildest playtime of all... his wife fucking his daughter, while his sister and his Mom watched.

The secret was out... and therefore the women of Licky Lane had to come up with a new strategy, since no way were they going to stop indulging in all their amazing lesbian sex... but no way were they going to divorce their husbands either... since the guys were the ones paying for their lavish lifestyle... and soon they came up with a wicked plan that all the woman in the community agreed to.

Cuckold every last one of those damn men....

Karen, of course, was the first to cuckold her husband, simply tying him up and forcing him to watch, as his sister ate out his wife... although she didn't let him in on the secret that his daughter Eve was also a cunt-munching pet until a week or two later on.

Karen happened to be visiting Lisa's house when Lisa's husband arrived home unexpectedly, and learned firsthand about (some of) his wife and daughter's incestuous affairs...

Karen... being Karen... took control of the potentially explosive situation... having always hated Lisa's asshole of a husband, and she cucked him right then and there with a cage she'd purchased for her own husband. (After successfully cock training Lisa's husband, she went out and bought thirty-two more cages from the sex store, so she could hand them out to all the other women of the neighborhood.)

She then made him watch... as she ate his wife out to multiple orgasms....

Karen then ass fucked his wife while helplessly, he witnessed his wife eating his daughter's pussy.

Not surprisingly, the men, who were strong-willed in the business world... but weak-willed when it came to their wives... were quickly transformed into obedient husbands... frequently experiencing the mixed blessing of witnessing wild lesbian sex... but only occasionally being rewarded with sex where they were actually allowed to participate, and maybe even come.

Husbands made sure their babies got to sleep, while their wives took care of the babysitters.

Samantha's Dad now went out and bought the groceries while her Mom and Karen played with her....

Dave made supper while his wife fucked his mother, who was visiting for the week.

The men quickly learned their place... becoming accustomed to their wives and daughters having lesbian sex in the house at all hours... even on Sunday mornings, when they were supposed to be getting ready for church.

Of course not... but they were still worshipping... just in their own way.

Minister Talley, having learned of the entire community's transgressions... especially his wife's, which he watched on video with Karen holding the phone... while his daughter ate Karen's pussy, was forced to comply as well. He was often made to watch while his wife baptized a ripe parishioner. Secretly being a twisted pervert who watched porn while he was supposed to be writing his sermons... found the action in his home hot as hell. He even suggested which parishioner his wife or daughter should seduce next... such as Nadine, a college student, who was home for break.

On occasion it wasn't the husband who was cucked... but the son.

Karen, her son home for a weekend from college, having spent the prior year abroad, but now matriculating just two hours away, brought his cheerleading college girlfriend home with him. Of course Karen immediately sent him out to pick up some groceries for dinner, and she used the time to do what she did best... seduce ripe young girls.

The cheerleader having already been with more than one girl... she was a cheerleader after all... was more than willing to play with her boyfriend's hot Mom, who promised to teach her how to dominate her son.

In almost no time at all, the revised hierarchy of the community was established.

EPILOGUE 2: WHAT HAPPENED TO.... (INSERT NAME OR NAMES HERE)

ALLISON AND HER PET MOMMY

Allison had a fantasy, and with some help from Eve, she'd turned her mother into a completely submissive two-hole taking slut.

Eve even took her shopping and bought her a special double dick strap-on that could be used to double penetrate someone. Eve used it first on Allison, and then on her mother... before gifting it to Allison so she could use it regularly to train her mother to be a complete two hole slut. (Three holes really, although her mouth was generally just for munching on cunt... although Allison, with the help of Eve and another girlfriend, did triple team her mother on Mrs. Talley's most recent birthday.)

Mrs. Talley was also expected to worship from home... every morning... which she did faithfully.

MRS. NELSON

The following school year... Mrs. Nelson... who you may remember was previously the bitchiest teacher in the school.... but then had spent a naked weekend with some of last year's graduating seniors... whereupon as it happened, the teacher had learned some valuable lessons from her former students... and who'd lost the Mrs. when she dumped her husband and became a full-fledged member of the lesbian society, and thus had lost her bitchiness as well... even moving in with Ms. Jones to serve as her live-in pet... and she also became a wildly successful recruiter for fresh legal pussy to join the ever-growing club.

1...456789