A Mother Turned Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jay."

No response.

"Hey Jay."

Jay looked up and took a second. Whatever was on his phone, Samantha figured it must be pretty interesting. Jay still hadn't said anything.

"Do you like it?"

"Can you turn around? There's a design on the back that I need to see."

"Honey, I didn't see one when I looked in the mirror," she said to avoid indirectly showing off her ass to her son.

"I'm pretty sure there is. Right now, it looks great mom. I just need to see the back to make sure."

Samantha slowly started to turn because she had a feeling if she delayed, her tormentor would get upset with her. Jay still had his phone in his hand, waiting for her to turn all the way around. His mother stopped looking at him, too uncomfortable to look him in the eye right now. Once his mom faced entirely away from him, Jay took a picture of how tight the jeans were on her ass. As soon as he had the picture, he let his mom know it looked great. Chris saw the skirt get handed to Samantha, completely full of himself out of the son's antics since they came here. The kid had a thing for his mom. He began thinking more on how to mess with her. She just began to move the door when he fired off another text to her, only part of her punishment from closing the door earlier. She bent down to read the text and didn't bother turning around to face Jay.

"Jay! Can you find a nice pair of heels please?"

Jay left with an eager "Sure thing." He made his way over to the shoes section, quickly scanning the shelves for a nice pair of heels. He settled on a pair of black heels that had laces crossing over the foot and up to the ankle. His mom had small feet, and he thought it was cute since it matched her short height. He slowed to the door again, seeing the crack, but this time there was no noise. Glancing at the mirror, his mom had her head down sitting on the bench. She already had the skirt on, tapping her foot out of nervousness. Jay assumed she was done with her "game," or whatever it was. He knocked on the door.

"Come in Jay."

Jay couldn't believe it. He must have been caught. One of the times he recorded her, she must have seen his reflection in the mirror. He tried to be safe, and he wasn't sure how he was going to defend himself for his taboo actions. Jay opened the door and came inside. He shut the door, which while Samantha greatly appreciated it, was unsure if she was going to have to pay for it anymore than she was already about too.

"Mom, I am so sorry." Jay spat out.

"For what?"

His mom was confused at the apology. Did she not know? Jay was so fearful that he was caught, that he was ready for a confrontation, not a question. He quickly attempted to redirect the conversation.

"For taking so long to find some shoes." Jay seemed abnormally nervous for such a trivial thing in Samantha's eyes, and she felt like she had to reassure him.

"Oh, you weren't long at all honey. Come here." She stuck out her arms for a hug from the bench, and Jay bent down to meet her. They embraced at an awkward angle, before she whispered in his ear.

"You've been a good boy since we've been here, and I appreciate your help." If only she knew, Jay thought. He had gotten away with it

Now was the hard part for Samantha. They pulled apart and she looked at her son in the eyes.

"I think I pulled something in my back. Could you put the heels on for me?"

Jay felt his pants getting tighter at the thought of the idea. He loved how her legs looked in the skirt, wishing he got to watch her strip again. But the idea of being able to touch her legs more than made up for it. He agreed and bent down onto the ground, setting his phone and the heels down so he could position himself. He grabbed a heel and her foot, something he probably should have asked permission for, but he was distracted. He felt how soft and small her foot was in his hand, when he realized something. She was in a skirt, sitting open-legged, and he caught her masturbating twice. He had to see. He took his time on the first heel, coming up with an impromptu way to see up her skirt. After the first heel, he repositioned himself to sit in front of her, rather than the side. He sat himself on one foot, and grabbed her other foot. This was it. He took her ankle, feigning a struggle with putting the heel on her foot. He then pushed her ankle to the side. He pretended to lose his balance, falling forward, which gave him the angle directly up her skirt. He saw her yellow panties, with a distinct wet spot from her masturbation, making Jay rock hard. He caught himself, and quickly apologized to his mom for throwing her foot. With a raging hard-on, he quickly slapped the other heel on her foot, then slid backwards. Samantha stood up, and hardly looking at her, Jay immediately gave her a yes, then quickly excused himself to the bathroom, taking his phone and bags of clothes with him.

A buzz. Samantha grabbed the phone.

"You're a good mom. For the heartwarming moment I'll give you a break." Samantha stared at the phone waiting for another text.

"Say thank you."

"Thank you, sir."

"Good girl. While he is gone, I'll let you go get those special clothes."

"He didn't need to be here."

"I wanted him to be. For that comment, you're gonna try on some jean shorts while he is gone. The ones that are cut off below the ass."

"Yes sir." Samantha knew she should stop for now before he somehow makes it worse.

Chris appreciated that she was learning.

Jay finished cleaning himself up in the store's bathroom after taking care of his erection. He wasn't able to wait any longer, his mom's wet panties sending him over the edge. He shot several ropes, some landing on the toilet. He only lasted a few strokes, as his mom overstimulated him, a compliment he wouldn't make known to her. He wiped them up, stuffing his massive cock back into his pants, thankful his mom didn't see it. Stepping out of the bathroom, he made his way over to the dressing room, assuming his mom was ready to leave, but the cart was still outside the door. He hoped his mom would think he would be awhile, allowing her time to play with herself again. He came up to the door, cracked open again. Before he could pull his phone out, he saw quite the sight in the mirror. His mom had gotten a small pile of clothes in a variety of color, but she currently was back in just her yellow bra and a pair of shorts. Jay always heard them referred to as booty shorts by his peers, and right now his mom gave claim to that name. Her fat ass was peeking out underneath, similar to the running shorts that one morning. The fringes from the cut denim must have been tickling her cheeks, and Jay thanked himself for masturbating, as he probably would have just came from looking at her by now. Her phone was still at the base of the mirror, which reminded him. He about pulled out his phone, when his mom went to take the bra off. He watched her unhook the clasps, and the bra fell to the floor. Right in front of the door, within arms reach. He watched her reach for the new pile she made, and took advantage of the moment.

Samantha reached to the side and grabbed a red lace bra from her pile of lingerie the man on the phone made her grab. She hadn't owned any since her college years, reminiscing at how carefree she was then. Ironically, it was her carelessness that now placed her in this very room, modeling for two men she didn't want to. As she straightened up, she glanced at the door and saw a hand reach underneath the stall and grab her yellow bra, pulling it outside. She went wideeyed, dropping the red bra.

"Hey, stop!" she cried out.

As she grabbed the cracked open door, she stopped herself. Her tits were hanging out and her ass was sticking out of essentially a patch of denim. She couldn't run around like that. She turned to thrown on a sweater and throw her pants on over the shorts, when the phone buzzed.

Not now, she thought, not fucking now. She grabbed the phone.

"That's theirs now. Keep going."

She wanted to plea to him, knowing he hasn't been reasonable so far. A new text.

"Don't make me upset again."

She set the phone down and returned to dressing herself, on the verge of tears. She pulled the shorts down, thankful to take the slutty things off, but inevitably put it into the yes pile. She wrapped the red lace bra around her tits. She hooked her soaked yellow panties, pulling them off and setting them on the bench. She reached and grabbed the matching red lace panties, sliding them up her legs, covering her begging pussy. Looking in the mirror, she hated it. The bra barely covered her nipples, while the surrounding lace was transparent, revealing the flesh of her breasts. A single strand on each side crossed over the width of both boobs, with thin shoulder straps. She turned around and eyed her backside, trying to stretch the panties to cover her ass, but the panties only covered about half of it at an angle. The backside was almost entirely transparent, and the panties barely covered her pussy.

She then tried on a purple lace babydoll lingerie dress. The dress covered her tits more, but still offered cleavage, in addition to sideboob. The straps were thicker, and they came into a hook around her neck. Attached to the cups was a sheer purple veil that went around the center of her slim body, leaving her upper back exposed, and extending to halfway down the ass. A purple thong was all she had to cover her womanhood, disappearing into her ass from the back side.

The last outfit disgusted her the most. It was a blue lace bustier, with a perverted twist. The lower half of her torso was covered front to back in a semi-revealing manner, half transparent, half solid. That was all that was covered. In the back, the outfit stopped just above her ass, with a thin layer of material immediately disappearing in between both cheeks. In the front, her breasts hung out above the material that just stopped underneath them. The only part of her breasts covered was a thin sliver that had one thin strap crossing over each of them. Her eyes traced down. Where the front of a pair of panties would be, there was only the fabric splitting into two, connecting to the back from underneath. She was exposed down there, feeling the cool air on her womanhood for longer than she wanted.

Jay came back once he thought enough time had passed. Not seeing a trace of his mom, he went to the check-out where his mom was waiting by the door to leave. Samantha was back in her sweater and pants, a boring outfit compared to what Jay had seen her in earlier. She seemed like she had just cried, and was visibly upset.

"You okay mom? What is it?" Jay had a feeling what it was, and he had felt bad about it.

Now, however, was not the time to try and come clean. His mom let out a big sigh.

"Works just tough sweetheart." She couldn't even look him in the eyes.

Jay stuck his arms out and hugged her, pulling her close. She wrapped her arms around him, and lost herself in the moment. Jay was inversely enjoying the moment, as while his mom was still in the sweater, he noticed the lack of support given by a bra. His mom had lifted her head from his body and looked Jay in the eye.

"I love you Jay," was all she whispered.

"I love you too, Mom." Jay said with a hidden double meaning. As they climbed into the car, Jay heard his mother's phone vibrate. He hoped that whether it was her work or her unconfirmed love interest messing with her, he wanted it to pan out for her. She was his mother after all.

Jay got out of the car once his mother parked, but his mom asked him if he could take the bags to their rooms, and she would make them a late lunch. Jay didn't even realize they had spent that much time there, but he didn't mind. Jay took his bags to his room first, moving in a hurry. He knew his mother respected his privacy, so once in the room he dumped the clothes onto his bed, and watching his new "gift" fall out. He figured since his mom was getting more bras, he might as well get one too. He felt sorry for putting his mother in a compromising position, but thought of his new fantasies for when he is alone. He stashed the bra in his nightstand next to her panties. While they didn't match, he now had a set.

Jay wrapped up moving her bags into her room, making sure she was occupied in the kitchen. He began sifting through her bags, seeing all the things that he said yes to were bought. However, he realized there was an additional bag that was blacked out in contrast to the regular clear plastic bags. He didn't remember any of these clothes, and he pulled out what was on top. As he unfolded the cloth, he realized he was holding a red lace bra. He set it aside and sifted through the bag, figuring out what it all was.

A bag of lingerie. In his favorite colors.

12