A Mother's Dilemma Pt. 03

Story Info
Mother and daughter are kidnapped on vacation in Mexico.
1.4k words
4.02
40.8k
14
0

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner, the group gradually dispersed. Maggie and Lisa sat silently through the whole affair, speaking neither to anyone else or to each other. Maggie thought if she just stayed at the banquet table forever, then nothing else could happen. Finally, only Maggie, Lisa and Pedro remained. Pushing his chair away from the table, Pedro clapped his hands. Speaking into his phone, he summoned Consuelo. She immediately appeared. "Consuelo, take these lovely ladies back to their room. I will be there shortly." Silently, Lisa and Maggie followed her back upstairs to their room. When the three of them were in the room, and out of view of anyone else, Consuelo gave Maggie an impromptu hug. In a low voice, she intoned, "I feel so bad for you. But you have to do whatever Pedro says. You don't know what he is capable of. I would help you if I could. But I have to serve him--or he will kill my family." Consuelo stepped back, and without looking at the others, closed the door behind her.

Lisa began to cry. "Mom, please don't do this."

Maggie, also crying, replied, "Lisa, try to understand. There is really no choice. Let's just try to get through this." There was a knock at the door. The two women composed themselves as best they could. Staring into space, Maggie forced herself to say, "Come in."

Pedro entered with a big smile on his face. "Let's sit down over here and get a little acquainted first." He motioned the two of them to the living area in the center of the room. He had Maggie join him on the sofa. Lisa took a nearby chair.

Making small talk, Pedro began, "So, you ladies are from Chicago. What brought you to Cancun?"

Innocently, Maggie responded, "It was Lisa's college graduation present."

Turning to Lisa, Pedro inquired, "Well, good for you. What is your degree in?"

Lisa only glared at him. Maggie answered the question. "Her degree is in marketing."

Still addressing Lisa, Pedro asked, "I will bet a pretty girl like you had lots of boyfriends in college, didn't you?"

Before Maggie could respond for her, Lisa retorted, sarcastically, "That is none of your business."

Angrily, Pedro jumped to his feet. Looking at Maggie, he shouted, "I will not tolerate this disrespect from our daughter." Then turning to Lisa, he bellowed, "You need to be taught a lesson in manners, young lady. Get up." Maggie made a move to intervene, but Pedro motioned her to stay put. When Lisa ignored his command, Pedro pulled her out of her chair. Turning her around, he bent her over the chair. Taking off his belt, he continued, "You are going to get a spanking, young lady,"

Lisa implored her mother to intervene. "Mom, you cannot be okay with this."

"Your mother agrees with me," Pedro said. "I will give you ten strokes--and your mother will call them out. They do not count unless she does." With that, his belt snapped against Lisa's buttocks. Maggie did as she was told.

When the ten lashes were administered, Pedro pulled Lisa up from the chair. "Okay, young lady, I want you to think about this. And in the future, I want to see a better attitude from you. Now, off to bed with you." He motioned her to what would be her side of the room.

Lisa looked over at Maggie. Maggie quietly pleaded with her, "Honey, just go on to bed. We can talk more tomorrow." Lisa shuffled off to her bed, leaving Pedro and Maggie alone.

Pedro walked over to Maggie and lovingly placed his hand on her knee. "I had to do that, darling. She needs to learn to respect me if I am to be her father. Now, it is time for us to go to bed. Let me just say something here. I know that you are not now totally committed to this relationship. That will come with time." Looking her straight in the eye and squeezing her knee, he continued, "But I still do expect you to perform to the best of your ability. It is not sufficient for you to just lie there and let me have my way with you. You must be an active participant in the lovemaking,. Anything less and I will have to get it from her." With that, he pointed at Lisa. "Do you understand?" Maggie nodded.

Taking her by the hand, he led her over to the other bed. As she stood there, he sat on the side of the bed with his elbows propped on the mattress. Gazing at Maggie, he said to her, "You are really a sexy lady. Do a strip tease for me."

Maggie protested, "But there is no music."

Unimpressed, Pedro insisted, "Pretend that there is. Entertain me."

Looking up at the ceiling, Maggie began to lightly sway. Her hands were shaking as she unbuttoned her blouse. Not moving her gaze from above, she pulled off her shirt and dropped it on the floor. Pedro barked, "Dance more provocatively. And look at me while you do it." She looked into his eyes as she threw off her shoes. Next, she loosened her belt and pulled off her pants. She reached around and unhooked her bra. Pulling it away from herself, it fell to the floor. Pedro leaned back and muttered, "Very nice." Then, to Maggie, "Great tits." Forcing herself not to break from his stare, she pulled off her panties. Trembling, she stood there naked in front of him. "I did not tell you to quit dancing," he barked. With a sigh, Maggie resumed her dance to her imaginary music.

Pedro stood up in front of her. Pushing her down to her knees, he informed her, "I am not going to tell you what to do. I think you know." Closing her eyes, Maggie loosened his belt and unzipped his pants. Reaching in, she pulled out his penis. Sliding her mouth over the organ, she felt Pedro's hands on the back of her head. Violently, he pushed her head forward and back. The motions continued until, with a loud groan, he exploded into her mouth. Holding her head against his body, he commanded, "Swallow it. I won't let you go until you do." At first, Maggie gagged. She eventually was able to do as he insisted.

Pushing her away from him, he motioned for her to stand back up. He reached over and gave her a passionate kiss "I love you," he said quietly. For a moment, Maggie did not respond. But she quickly caught herself. Kissing him back, she said in her sexiest voice, "I love you, too."

He then motioned for her to lie on the bed. Pulling her legs apart, he commanded, "Spread your legs for me." She pushed her legs farther apart. Leaning over her, he gently massaged and kissed her nipples. While his mouth still played with her breasts, his hand moved down between her legs. She gasped as he pushed his fingers inside of her. He whispered, "I want to you ask permission before you cum." Soon, Maggie was writhing on the bed. After a few minutes, she was begging, "Please, please let me cum." With his permission, she arched her back and exploded, "Oh, dear God."

In no time, Pedro was on the bed and on top of her. She could feel him inside of her, thrusting forward and back. Just as he ejaculated into her, she shrieked, "Ohhhhhh, please N000000000000!

Not yet satisfied, Pedro turned her over onto her stomach. Reaching underneath, he pulled her up to her knees. Positioning himself behind her, he first explored her opening with his fingers. Eventually, she could feel his penis pushing into her,. This time, when he was done, he pulled his organ out of her and sprayed the juices onto her back.

With that, he rolled over and laid next to her on the bed. "Look at me," he commanded. Maggie turned so that the two of them were face to face. "I really do love you," Pedro began. "I do want to make you happy here. Do you believe you can be happy with me?"

Maggie hesitated, but knew what the "correct" answer should be. "Certainly I believe I can be happy with you," she cooed. Pedro smiled and faded off to sleep. Maggie laid there and wondered if she would ever see her home again.