A Mother's Dilemma Pt. 02

Story Info
Mother and daughter and kidnapped on vacation in Mexico.
1k words
3.76
53.2k
13

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what seemed an eternity, one of the men flanking Maggie pulled her erect. Removing the hood, she could see they were entering a walled compound with armed guards standing at intervals. On a hill, at the top of a winding driveway, she was amazed to see a very large estate. As their vehicle pulled up to the front entrance, the men hustled her out of the car. One of them removed the cuffs still on her wrists. "Your daughter is already here. We will take you to her now," the leader said.

As she entered the front door, Maggie's jaw dropped. She had never seen such opulence. The foyer featured a large chandelier and art work on the walls. She was led up a staircase to the second floor. One of the men opened the door to a room. Another shoved Maggie in and the door was slammed behind her. Lisa, already there, gasped as her mother appeared. The two of them embraced. Maggie never wanted to let go. Each of them soon realized that neither really had any idea what was happening. But at least they were now together again.

Looking around the room, Maggie was initially struck by just how large it was. There were two large beds on either side, with adjoining bathrooms. In the middle was what seemed to be a common living area, with a sofa, chairs, a large television and a fireplace. Before she had a chance to really take everything in, there was a polite knock at the door. When it opened, the women saw a well-dressed man who seemed to be probably in his mid-40's.

"Allow me to introduce myself, ladies," he began. "My name is Pedro. I will be your host here. I am sure you are more than a little curious as to why you are here. Fair enough." Looking directly at Maggie, he continued, "My men noticed you on the beach." Observing her up and down, he went on, "Their reports were accurate. You are certainly a very beautiful woman." Maggie bit her lip and avoided his stare. Still speaking to Maggie, he continued, "You have been brought here for a reason. My business is very successful. But I have need for female companionship. I am asking you to be my mate. Rest assured I will not force myself on you. If you agree, you will live here with me in luxury. I will see that all of your wants and needs are provided." Glancing at Lisa, he continued, "Your daughter will also stay with us and I will provide for her."

Maggie was flabbergasted. Almost speechless, she hesitatingly began, "Well, sir, I do appreciate the offer. But we have lives of our own back in Chicago that we have to get to."

Pedro laughed. "Not any more you don't," he exclaimed. "I am afraid you do not fully understand. You are not going anywhere. If you do not consent to a relationship with me, I will have no choice but to force myself on her," pointing to Lisa. "If you are my mate, I will promise to treat her as I would my own daughter. The choice is yours."

Furious, Lisa interjected, "This is absolute--" but Maggie cut her off.

"Can you leave us alone for a while," Maggie inquired. She just needed time to think.

"Certainly," Pedro responded. "I will expect your answer at dinner tonight. I have an attendant who has been assigned to the two of you. Her name is Consuelo. She will be here at 6:00 to take you to dinner. Until then, adios." With that, Pedro gracefully exited the room, closing and locking the door behind him.

Flush with anger, Lisa turned to her mother. "Mom, you absolutely cannot do this. This is outrageous. This jerk wants you to basically "consent" to allowing him to rape you."

Maggie tenderly put her hand on Lisa's shoulder, "Listen, honey, we have to take stock of our situation here. Let's face it. This man is a drug lord. And it may be that, at least for now, we have to give him what he wants. I could not bear to see anything happen to you and--"

Lisa interrupted. "Mom, I beg you. Do not do this just because you think you are protecting me. I can handle whatever comes from this asshole."

With a sigh, Maggie explained, "Lisa, honey, I just cannot do that." Starting to cry, she went on, "Try to understand. I just could not stand by and allow anything to happen to you. Some day, when you have children of your own, I know you will understand."

Little more was said until, promptly at 6:00, they had a rasping at the door. When it opened, they saw a young Hispanic women of maybe twenty-five. Meekly, she informed them, "Hello, I am Consuelo. I am to take you down to dinner. Please follow me." Leading them down the staircase, she took them to a large banquet room. She motioned them to two empty chairs next to Pedro.

Others around the table appeared to not even notice them. Lively conversation continued unabated. As Maggie and Lisa took their seats, Pedro rapped on a glass and called the group to order. "I have asked this beautiful woman a question, and we are awaiting her answer," he intoned. Taking Maggie by the hand, he inquired of her, "Well, what will it be?"

She hesitated for a moment and then asked, "You mean, in front of all these people?" Pedro nodded. Barely audible, Maggie whispered, "Yes, I will be your mmmmmate." Next to her, Lisa silently wiped away tears as Pedro beamed and others in the assemblage cheered and applauded.

"Excellent. I knew you would come around. I will make you very happy. We will consummate our relationship this evening after dinner." Looking around the table, Pedro continued, "Everyone. Eat up. I know I will so I can have plenty of energy for tonight." They all thought the joke was very funny. All of them, that is, except Maggie and Lisa.