A Mother's Reawakening Pt. 08

Story Info
Ann's Confidence Builds.
1.1k words
4.75
2.5k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TysBiGuy
TysBiGuy
45 Followers

As Ann finished catching up Vanessa on the last several weeks of transformative debauchery, fresh drinks were served and cigarettes lit. Vanessa inhaled and blew her smoke toward Ann. Ann made no pretense as she made eye contact with Vanessa and sucked Vanessa's exhale into her own mouth.

"Part of me wishes I had done this years ago," Ann said, as she exhaled Vanessa's smoke, "but part of me is glad that it happened the way it did, with Marie, that adds such a taboo edge to things."

Vanessa nodded and said "It sure does." As she did she gazed over to the breeding bench where Marie was tongue deep in a beautiful teenager, who was pushing up into Marie's willing mouth. The teenager's grandmother was underneath Marie, slurping on Marie's wet pussy.

Ann reached behind Vanessa and unzipped her tight leather miniskirt and pushed it to the floor, revealing thigh highs and no panties atop the classic 6 inch stiletto heels. Ann reached into her bag and pulled out a strap on harness and a huge realistic black dildo, thick and veiny with a huge mushroom head, almost grotesque in its size.

Vanessa took a drag on her sexy white tipped cigarette and said "What are you going to do with that, Ann?"

"Nothing," Ann said. "But you are, Vanessa, you are going to put this on and you are going to go fuck my daughter's ass."

Vanessa had a look of shock on her face, but Ann stepped forward and palmed Vanessa's pussy.

"Just as I thought," Ann said, pushing two fingers up into Vanessa, "red hot and soaking wet." Ann leaned down and french kissed Vanessa, a move which on the one hand shocked Vanessa given Ann's straight laced past; on the other hand, Vanessa was not shocked at all, given where she was--a lesbian bar--and what she had just heard about Ann's last several weeks. Ann expertly finger banged Vanessa's pussy, quickly finding Vanessa's g-spot and bringing her to a quick orgasm.

Ann offered her wet fingers to Vanessa and Vanessa licked and sucked hed own sweet nectar from Ann's figers. Sufficiently aroused, Vanessa stepped into the harness as Ann tightened the straps. Vanessa looked and felt wicked and sexy, a beautiful sexy white lipstick dyke with a huge black cock.

"Here, you'll need this," Ann said, handing Vanessa a tube of lube.

Vanessa walked toward the breeding bench, stroking lube all over the massive black dildo. She felt all the eyes in the bar on her, and she motioned for the teenager and grandmother to keep doing what they were doing. Vanessa felt a flood of sexual energy wash over her as she got to the bench. She wickedly held the base of the massive black dildo and placed the head against Marie's starfish. Marie gasped as Vanessa pushed forward, but the young teen grabbed the back of Marie's head and held her against her boiling young cunt.

"Rape her lesbian ass with that big black cock" the teen screamed, and Marie could only scream into the teen's pussy as Vanessa pushed forward. Vanessa was amazed at how Marie's tiny asshole quickky opened up, clearly not the first time her ass had been sodomized. Soon Vanessa was in a nice slow rhythm of ass fucking Marie's tight taboo hole.

Ann watched from a distance for a short while, reflecting on the last several weeks. Her pussy was on fire and dripping wet and she needed some lesbian love for sure. She pushed her skirt to the floor and strode across the floor in heels and thigh highs, no panties and a freshly lit cigarette. Eyes followed her as she approached the bench.

Vanessa was still fucking Marie's ass, but the grandmother and granddaughter had moved on to enjoy each other. Marie's mouth and pussy were unattended, so Ann dropped to her back in front of her daughter Marie. Ann looped her legs on Marie's shoulders and crossed her ankles behind Marie's neck.

"Sweetie," Ann said to Marie as she drew in some smoke and blew it toward Marie's pretty face, "Keep taking that ass pounding while you eat mommy's cunt."

Marie looked into her mother's eyes and said "Yes mommy" as she lowered her hungry mouth to her mother's wet, hot and tasty pussy.

The next 30 minutes were a flurry of lipstick lesbian fucking and sucking. Vanessa continued to fuck Marie's ass. A new mature lipstick dyke with a similarly sized strap on started pounding Marie's pussy. And Marie continued to devour her mothers fragrant, tasty cunt. Marie thought about what a different type of "airtight" she was now.

After multiple orgasms by Ann, Marie, Vanessa and others, a pause was had. Ann, Marie and Vanessa retreated back to the bar in heels and thigh highs but no panties. All three sported wonderful store bought tits that required no bras. Fine looking sluts and they all knew it.

Fresh cigarettes were lit and drinks served as the three caught up on recent events. Vanessa had been a neighbor years ago but had moved shortly after Ann had walked in on Ann's then husband Tony having sex with Vanessa's husband Robert. That triggered a sequence of events that actually led to where they were now.

Ann reacted badly and an expensive, ugly and public divorce followed. She was financially set for life and she hadn't layed eyes on Tony in years. But she had become a lonely and bitter woman. That is until Marie set things in motion weeks ago. Initially it had been against Ann's will; but in this case "daughter knew best" and now Ann was devoted to white pussy and big black cock.

Marie was disappointed in how her mother Ann had reacted to the discovery of Tony and Robert getting their queer on. Marie was younger and wilder and she and her husband were no strangers to inviting other women, men and couples to play. And it had pained her to watch her mother become lonely and bitter. So she snapped her out of it. Marie could not have gotten a better outcome.

Vanessa shared that she and husband Robert had an arrangement in place for years, a "don't ask don't tell" arrangement that allowed Robert to play with other men and Vanessa to play with women. A nice arrangement indeed, they all agreed.

"So, Vanessa, I have 2 questions," Marie asked, taking a

drag on her Virginia Slim and blowing the sexy smoke toward Vanessa's face. "Are Robert and Tony still having gay sex? And would your arrangement with Robert allow you to join me and Mom tomorrow afternoon for a big black cock orgy gangbang?"

Vanessa stared at both Marie and Ann for a moment, then took a drag on her Marlboro Ultra Light 100, exhaling toward sexy young Marie.

And then Vanessa said "Yes, and yes" with a sexy, wicked smile. Marie and Ann both smiled broadly, and both started sending out text messages.

TysBiGuy
TysBiGuy
45 Followers